Aldoron 55%
 • 
AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aldoron still has the AP, strength, durability, and hax advantage going for him right now

Only advantage Kaido currently has is the MASSIVE Speed gap

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yomismo said:

@war_of_light_2814: you're so stupid you don't know what kinetic force is, anyway luffy's punches is mountain + and kkg is island

I can agree with this.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

@war_of_light_2814: you're so stupid you don't know what kinetic force is, anyway luffy's punches is mountain + and kkg is island

I can agree with this.

Oh, another "Kinetic Force" dude?

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

Nah I believe in the Kinetic Potential Centrifugal Relative Quantum Theory :)))

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

Pseudoscience terms aside, you're either agreeing with a poster that called me stupid or unnecessary tagging me, I found that to be very annoying.

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By HeinrichTheHero

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

Pseudoscience terms aside, you're either agreeing with a poster that called me stupid or unnecessary tagging me, I found that to be very annoying.

I did not agree with him calling you stupid because I do not support verbal abuse, what I agree is that Luffy's attacks are Mountain+ on average and Island level with KKG.

And also, chill, I was quoting from the comment, and your name just so happened to be tagged in it. I have no interest in pursuing you, don't worry ;)

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

I did not agree with him calling you stupid because I do not support verbal abuse, what I agree is that Luffy's attacks are Mountain+ on average and Island level with KKG.

And also, chill, I was quoting from the comment, and your name just so happened to be tagged in it. I have no interest in being creepy ;)

You realize that you can cut that part out or clarifying it in the first place, right?

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

And also, chill, I was quoting from the comment, and your name just so happened to be tagged in it. I have no interest in being creepy ;)

You realize that you can cut that part out or clarifying it in the first place, right?

Well, I love keeping things objective and leaving it up to multiple interpretations. Your interpretation , in particular, was stimulating.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

Well, I love keeping things objective and leaving it up to multiple interpretations. Your interpretation , in particular, was stimulating.

You quote a post insulting someone and say you agree with him. Did it ever cross your mind that you should cut some part out or clarifying something if you didn't support verbal abuse as you claim?

Edit: If something is objective, then it shouldn't be depending on someone's interpretation.

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By HeinrichTheHero

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

You quote a post insulting someone and say you agree with him. Did it ever come across your mind that you should cut some part out or clarifying something if you didn't support verbal abuse as you claim?

Well agreeing to something is not necessarily a binary option. When I say I agree with something, it can mean that I agree more than 50% with what he says. Don't worry, his quote insulting your intelligence did not fall under my *agreement spectrum*.

Well, but if you really want to believe that I agree with him insulting you, be my guest, it is your free will after all to have your own interesting beliefs.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

You quote a post insulting someone and say you agree with him. Did it ever come across your mind that you should cut some part out or clarifying something if you didn't support verbal abuse as you claim?

1.Well agreeing to something is not necessarily a binary option. When I say I agree with something, it can mean that I agree more than 50% with what he says. Don't worry, his quote insulting your intelligence did not fall under my *agreement spectrum*.

Well, but if you really want to believe that I agree with him insulting you, be my guest, it is your free will after all to have your own interesting beliefs.

Next time don't quote an insulting post while the guy being insulted was still in the quote.

If I did that, I would apologize, as any civilized person would.

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By HeinrichTheHero

@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@yomismo said:

I can agree with this.

1.Well agreeing to something is not necessarily a binary option. When I say I agree with something, it can mean that I agree more than 50% with what he says. Don't worry, his quote insulting your intelligence did not fall under my *agreement spectrum*.

Next time don't quote an insulting post while the guy being insulted was still in the quote.

If I did that, I would apologize, as any civilized person would.

Meh, to each our own then. Civilized is a subjective word too.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldoron murders that dragon-wannabe and stomps the verse.

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Aldoron murders that dragon-wannabe and stomps the verse.

Rly

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19437aca87d
deactivated-5f19437aca87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really. I'm sorry for say stupid, I think it's not an insult, but I apologize white war of light , in another thread the admirals beat Aldoron for separately, kaido stomp

the kinetic energy made kaido hit himself harder

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeez, these quoting makes my finger jog for hours

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07585848620
deactivated-5f07585848620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido will finally get what he wanted.

SN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido one shots.

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido will finally get what he wanted.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aldoron still destroys Kaido

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aldoron still destroys Kaido

As expected, Giant Gajeel was overhyped.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can kaido beat aldoron now?

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolven solos OP

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By syncroniam  Online

Can Aldoron fly at all? in terms of physical strength in his main form which he fought Natsu with, he gets wrecked by Kaido, in the dragon form his mobility is terrible and would not reach Kaido at all, while Kaido's attacks would hit him easily, Aldoron has to rely on the minions but i doubt they would do much to Kaido

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido wrecks him.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Dimitri1220

Hody multipliers Kaido no diffs FT + HST because higher stats obviously means that you can overpower any hax.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker characters than kaido would stomp him

Aldoron ain't even beating enel..smh

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#179  Edited By Wushu59

Aldoron was the biggest CV hype job that never amounted to any of the continental wank he was receiving.

Kaido obviously wins at this point. Mihawk could beat him. Luffy could beat him. Etc.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Aldoron was the biggest CV hype job that never amounted to any of the continental wank he was receiving.

Kaido obviously wins at this point. Mihawk could beat him. Luffy could beat him. Etc.

No Caption Provided

Aldo still steps on them

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao Aldo still stomps him.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: He moves like a snail. Any character that loses to Natsu isn't beating OP god tier.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: His size alone makes their speed a moot point.

He lost to Natsu after being weakened and was beaten by an attack that would one shot most OP God tiers lmao

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Wushu59
@yamatama said:

@wushu59:

He lost to Natsu after being weakened and was beaten by an attack that would one shot most OP God tiers lmao

Hell no.

Fairy Tail has the most over wanked feats out of any verse here. Large aoe that don't amount to good ap feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-616326585fe25
deactivated-616326585fe25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido oneshots

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Hell no.

Fairy Tail has the most over wanked feats out of any verse here. Large aoe that don't amount to good ap feats.

Um what ?

Anyway Aldo already scales above stuff that would one shot most OP God tiers (whatever you consider God tiers) ignoring his already superior feats.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wushu59 said:

dynolite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldron still oneshots the verse

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One blast breath is probably all it'll take from Kaido.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:
@wushu59 said:

No Caption Provided

Aldo still steps on them

@dynolite said:

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker characters would stomp

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kaido blitzes.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:
@yamatama said:
@wushu59 said:

No Caption Provided

Aldo still steps on them

@dynolite said:

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said: