• 118 results
GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eredin12:

I serched it on the itnrrnet really and that is the number i got, and inverse that looks to be the case really, he is very human like in height

Bruh, weren't you criticizing me for doing that on the Tai Lung vs Wonder Woman thread?

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@darkthunder: he "levels" the mountaintop according to a guidebook

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@darkthunder said:
@gangorca said:

@darkthunder: Shaking a mountain isn't the same as destroying one.

I think he destroyed it later during the part when he hit cap's shield, I might've to ask kk88

Really? That shockwave didn't even reach the later rows of trees, how would it have leveled the mountain?

eh its stated in the guidebook. I askedd KK88 for a pic

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darkthunder:

how'd you get PO's height?

I searched it on the internet really and that is the number i got, and in verse that looks to be the case really, he is very human-like in height, so yeah its around 100 meters big and 30 meters thick and it had large bulding above on top of it( they weight thousands of tons by themselves )

how'd you get how much distance he pulled it to calculate speed?

Well based on how much distance that mountain crossed ( from Poo who was in middle to Kai) in 2 seconds, which is around 50 meters

I asked how you got po at 187 cm. I searched it and I didn't get the answer

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darkthunder:

https://kungfupanda.fandom.com/wiki/Po#cite_note-officialsite-1

his height is shown 6"2. And that site isn't very credible

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@darkthunder said:
@gangorca said:

@darkthunder: Shaking a mountain isn't the same as destroying one.

I think he destroyed it later during the part when he hit cap's shield, I might've to ask kk88

Really? That shockwave didn't even reach the later rows of trees, how would it have leveled the mountain?

No Caption Provided

here. Thanks to kryptonian king 88

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_god said:

@darkthunder: Where on Earth did you get Tai Lung being fast enough to blitz Kai from?

eh better speed feats? The guy wasn't visible to casual arrow timers. Kai was getteing tagged every 2 seconds

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darkthunder:

his height is shown 6"2.

And 6"2. is

No Caption Provided

And that site isn't very credible

Dont see why this is not reliable

ok..

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will said:
@darkthunder said:
@defiant_will said:

Kai stomps in a borderline mismatch

LMAO WTF. Please know his feats before you post something this ridiculous

Right back at you.

I don't understand how you can argue Hulk tanking piercing AP from Kai. His best piercing feats to date are no selling gunfire, and he has nothing to suggest he won't be cleaved in two from someone who has the staying power to slice through building sized rocks. In fact, Kai absorbed the Chi of Oogway and Tai Lung, amping himself. Oogway having the raw power to create a massive, city block sized Chi blast that sliced through think, building sized rock. By virtue of literally absorbing the power of Oogway, Kai would naturally scale above. Additionally, Baby Tigress has one shotted building sized rocks, and Kai would scale massively above even a grown Tigress. So overall, Kai can hold his own in physicality, and with his blades, he can one shot via concentrating that AoE into an infinitesimally small surface area.

LOL WAT? HULK IS MUUCH MORE DURABLE THAN ROCKS. THAT THING DIDN'T EVEN PIERCE MONKEY.THAT SHIELD HAS NO FEATS.

HULK MOVED A MOUNTAIN SIZED BEING WHO WHILE IMMENSLY WEAKENED TANKED MIJOLNR WHICH HAD MOUNTAIN LEVEL STRIKING. KAI DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE IN PHYSICALS

Hulk also can't tag Kai, realistically. Skill wise, even the bottom of the barrel skill feats should suffice. When he returned back to the mortal world, he was able to fodderize prestigious martial art masters in seconds. This included the likes of Master Croc. Master Croc was able to fight evenly with Master Ox during their sparring session. The same Master Ox that can find and analyze the weak spots of his opponents just by looking at them. Kai has more skill feats, but this is more than enough. Especially in tandem with speed:

THESE "MASTERS" DON'T HAVE FEATS, AND HULK CAN EASILY BLITZ KAI. HULK IS AROUND TAI LUNG LVL IN SPEED AS BOTH BLITZED CASUAL ARROW TIMERS.

The Kung Fu Panda verse consistently operates at FTE speeds, with top tiers reaching massively FTE. Let's look at Mantis, who can move at blur speeds (1,2). Hell, Mantis is so fast that the world moves in slow motion to him. Yet Kai was able to fodderize him within a few seconds. Next, let's look at Tai Lung who has the feat of moving massively FTE over a vast distance casually. Most may not think that Kai scales above Tai Lung, but he actually does. Kai said he defeated all of the best Kung Fu masters in the Spirit Realm, which would include Tai Lung after Po used the Wuxi Finger Hold on him. But if that's not enough, we can actually see Kai has taken Tai Lung's chi, which adds more credence to the fact that Kai scales above Tai Lung. Manhandling Po, who defeated Tai Lung, makes this assertion more concrete. Po needed to be amped by the Chi of the entire Panda village + Tigress and Mr. Ping to defeat Kai. If not for them, Kai would have defeated Po without much trouble.

SEE ABOVE

Where on Earth did you get the notion that Tai Lung can blitz Kai? That's ridiculous.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@gangorca: But notice that i said that it makes sense in verse since Po is very human-like in height, and how he walks and moves around, what i said does not make snese is for Tai Lung who is a big cat not to be at least somewhat comperable to the tiger in weight

You mean Tigress? Who is obviously not as big as a real life tiger?

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_god said:

@darkthunder: Where on Earth did you get Tai Lung being fast enough to blitz Kai from?

eh better speed feats? The guy wasn't visible to casual arrow timers. Kai was getteing tagged every 2 seconds

That doesn't make any sense at all. If you want to go the feats route, Kai was shown as Oogway level, who blitzed and stomped Tai Lung when he attempted to get the dragon scroll. Kai >>>> Tai Lung.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_god said:
@darkthunder said:
@lord_god said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. If you want to go the feats route, Kai was shown as Oogway level, who blitzed and stomped Tai Lung when he attempted to get the dragon scroll. Kai >>>> Tai Lung.

uh other than the fact that Tai lung wasn't even looking at him or expecting him?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 takenstew22  Moderator

Kai gets another soul.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@darkthunder: Tbh that scene was clearly put there to show just how far above Tai Lung is Oogway,

yeah. and oogway was much older when he fought kai. Its pretty much implied that oogway wasn't even trying, so inaccurate scaling

Tai Lung knocked Down Shifu who was down complelty and then continued advancing forward and jumped to get school, he would need to be stupid to expect Oogway to just do nothing when he is literally one who decided that Tai Lung cannot get scrool in the first place, and he sure as hell knew how strong Oogway was, yet Oogway still literly statued him there( Tai Lung was moving at his full speed) and crub stomped him, and Kai did mach him

still doesn't change the fact that he didn't even look at oogway

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: Jesus, I am genuinely astounded that you had the audacity to say I didn't know Kai's feats:

LOL WAT? HULK IS MUUCH MORE DURABLE THAN ROCKS. THAT THING DIDN'T EVEN PIERCE MONKEY.THAT SHIELD HAS NO FEATS.

Okay, several things wrong with this statement:

One, you don't understand how durability feats work. This argument would only work if Kai merely sliced apart a human sized statue made of rock, warranting direct comparison between Hulk and rock. However, that is not the case here.

You do understand that cleaving through a building sized rock structure yields a set amount of energy, concentrated into a small surface area? And that, to argue Hulk tanking that, you would need to prove he can tank piercing attacks with said energy? Hulk being "more durable than rocks" makes zero sense as a rebuttal because it ignores the sheer mass of rock Kai cleaved through. I mean, this logic can be abused in so many ways. Steel is more durable than rock, so can Kai not cut through a few inches of steel? Your argument would sanction that notion, which is just stupid, quite frankly.

The Monkey argument is equally dumb. There is only one time Kai and Monkey have fought directly, and you somehow concluded Monkey was hit by the blade. When, in reality, Kai just punched him:

I mean just look at the frame by frame. This is obvious:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Chi construct Oogway created or the "shield," as you put it, literally does have feats. When Oogway used it, two building sized rocks thrown by Kai broke on impact. And we see later that Oogway's Chi bisected similarly sized rock structures from a massive distance away:

HULK MOVED A MOUNTAIN SIZED BEING WHO WHILE IMMENSLY WEAKENED TANKED MIJOLNR WHICH HAD MOUNTAIN LEVEL STRIKING. KAI DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE IN PHYSICALS

Hulk hit Surtur slightly off balanced. It is not like Hulk moved a literal mountain, which would be massively more impressive. Given Surtur has a roughly human figure, it is far easier to "move" him as opposed to a mountain. All one would have to do is compromise Surtur's balance via applying the right amount of force at the right angle, which isn't even possible with something like a mountain.

The Thor scaling is horrible. It is stemming from the script saying that Thor shook a mountain by dropping his hammer. Normally, I'd be fine with that. But, it is quite easy to dismiss such a description as a mere hyperbole given:

1. The movie makes zero reference to such an event, nor are there any implications of such power
  2. Mountain level feats are wildly inconsistent for Thor

The first one speaks for itself, the second warrants a bit more elaboration. Simply put, Thor is nowhere near mountain level. Consistently, his feats consistently lay upward of city block level. The Jotunheim feat, for example. Or the Rainbow Bridge feat. But, Thor hard caps at town level. I say town level because of the Sokovia feat. For context, it was the Vibranium core that was holding the landmass together and Tony's plan was to target the Vibranium, along with Thor, initiating a chain reaction. In the last think, FRIDAY even says that Thor alone would only "crack" Sokovia. Which is consistent with what we see of Thor's attack, independent of the Vibranium chain reaction:

No Caption Provided

The nail in the coffin? As confirmed by the VFX artists, Sokovia is a mere 2km. As such, it is less a city and moreso a cluster of city blocks, of which this "mOunTaIn lEVel" Thor only crack.

THESE "MASTERS" DON'T HAVE FEATS,

I literally showed you Kai fodderizing Master Croc... who as kept up with martial artists that can identify weak points with a glance. And you still retain the audacity to say they have no feats. Sigh...

AND HULK CAN EASILY BLITZ KAI. HULK IS AROUND TAI LUNG LVL IN SPEED AS BOTH BLITZED CASUAL ARROW TIMERS.

This is such stupid logic. Because they both "blitzed casual arrow timers." A supersonic character can blitz an arrow timer. A hypersonic character can blitz an arrow timer. Does that mean supersonic character = hypersonic character in speed? Obviously not. Same logic here. Hulk is someone who struggled to catch up to Black Widow with his burst movement speed and someone who was outmaneuvered by peak humans. Hell, when has Hulk blitzed anyone? I am really curious of when that happened lol. Regardless, drawing some vague equivalency between Hulk and Tai Lung (who, again, moves FTE over hundreds of feet with pure speed) is so dumb.

And saying that Tai Lung level speed is enough to blitz Kai is unequivocally stupid when I literally already told you their history:

Most may not think that Kai scales above Tai Lung, but he actually does. Kai said he defeated all of the best Kung Fu masters in the Spirit Realm, which would include Tai Lung after Po used the Wuxi Finger Hold on him. But if that's not enough, we can actually see Kai has taken Tai Lung's chi, which adds more credence to the fact that Kai scales above Tai Lung. Manhandling Po, who defeated Tai Lung, makes this assertion more concrete. Po needed to be amped by the Chi of the entire Panda village + Tigress and Mr. Ping to defeat Kai. If not for them, Kai would have defeated Po without much trouble.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 takenstew22  Moderator

Lol, are people seriously still arguing Hulk is supersonic in combat speed? Come on people.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 takenstew22  Moderator

@eredin12: That doesn't look supersonic. Also, how did you get the speed for that rocket?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 takenstew22  Moderator

@eredin12 said:

nearly supersonic but not quite

If it's not supersonic, then neither Abom or Hulk are supersonic.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: the rocket isn't supersonic but Abomination would have to be to turn around and catch it

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@kryptonianking88 said:

@takenstew22: the rocket isn't supersonic but Abomination would have to be to turn around and catch it

@eredin12 said:

@takenstew22: Not really, while its ture that RPG is only nearly supersonic( 1100 KMH) Abom moved his arm a few times faster than it while caching it at point blank range, that is what puts him at the supersonic level and Hulk who is his near equal

And this is the same movie where Hulk was struggling to tag a peak human. Sounds like we have a little bit of inconsistency here.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By shirso

Hulk solos the verse

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: In the scene you're referring to, Hulk blocks a grenade launcher 20 ft away and outpaces humvees. I think Blonsky's just that fast. Super soldiers in general have supersonic reactions. Cap can block repulsor blasts, Bucky and Panther have blocked bullets.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 takenstew22  Moderator

@eredin12:

> Holding back

> Clearly pissed off and desperately trying to slice him in half

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@eredin12: "Not using full speed"

Seriously what is this crap? At that point Hulk wanted to kill him.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Kai?

Avatar image for firstmanofsteel
FirstManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: The Guy Kai who’s high as a fly has literally cut mountains in half

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: Jesus, I am genuinely astounded that you had the audacity to say I didn't know Kai's feats:

Okay, several things wrong with this statement:

One, you don't understand how durability feats work. This argument would only work if Kai merely sliced apart a human sized statue made of rock, warranting direct comparison between Hulk and rock. However, that is not the case here.

so? Kai's blades of chaos haven't killed anyone who has one tenth of hulk's durability. Hulk has tanked mountain level hits, and has an amazing healing factor

also, he can easily avoid getting hit

You do understand that cleaving through a building sized rock structure yields a set amount of energy, concentrated into a small surface area? And that, to argue Hulk tanking that, you would need to prove he can tank piercing attacks with said energy? Hulk being "more durable than rocks" makes zero sense as a rebuttal because it ignores the sheer mass of rock Kai cleaved through. I mean, this logic can be abused in so many ways. Steel is more durable than rock, so can Kai not cut through a few inches of steel? Your argument would sanction that notion, which is just stupid, quite frankly.

sure kai can cut steel. Steel is only a few times more durable. Were talking about someone thats no sold getting flung at mach speeds

The Monkey argument is equally dumb. There is only one time Kai and Monkey have fought directly, and you somehow concluded Monkey was hit by the blade. When, in reality, Kai just punched him:

your gif isn't loading

I mean just look at the frame by frame. This is obvious:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

your images aren't loading

And Chi construct Oogway created or the "shield," as you put it, literally does have feats. When Oogway used it, two building sized rocks thrown by Kai broke on impact. And we see later that Oogway's Chi bisected similarly sized rock structures from a massive distance away

:those rocks broke the shield too.

Hulk hit Surtur slightly off balanced. It is not like Hulk moved a literal mountain, which would be massively more impressive. Given Surtur has a roughly human figure, it is far easier to "move" him as opposed to a mountain. All one would have to do is compromise Surtur's balance via applying the right amount of force at the right angle, which isn't even possible with something like a mountain.

uh what? Dude is more durable than MULTIPLE MOUNTAINS. Applying that much force is still more impressive than kai

The Thor scaling is horrible. It is stemming from the script saying that Thor shook a mountain by dropping his hammer. Normally, I'd be fine with that. But, it is quite easy to dismiss such a description as a mere hyperbole given:

No Caption Provided
  1. The movie makes zero reference to such an event, nor are there any implications of such power
  2. Mountain level feats are wildly inconsistent for Thor
  3. he shook and VAPORISED a mountain in 1 movie, hela also shook mountains, he made the jotunhiem glacier crack

The first one speaks for itself, the second warrants a bit more elaboration. Simply put, Thor is nowhere near mountain level. Consistently, his feats consistently lay upward of city block level. The Jotunheim feat, for example.

jotunhiem is FAR above city bock LVL. He's moved nidavellir, he's shook and vaporised a mountain. He destroyed jotunhiem glacier. NOT INCONSISTENT AT ALL

Or the Rainbow Bridge feat. But, Thor hard caps at town level. I say town level because of the Sokovia feat. For context, it was the Vibranium core that was holding the landmass together and Tony's plan was to target the Vibranium, along with Thor, initiating a chain reaction. In the last think, FRIDAY even says that Thor alone would only "crack" Sokovia. Which is consistent with what we see of Thor's attack, independent of the Vibranium chain reaction:

No Caption Provided

The nail in the coffin? As confirmed by the VFX artists, Sokovia is a mere 2km. As such, it is less a city and moreso a cluster of city blocks, of which this "mOunTaIn lEVel" Thor only crack.

what does this matter LOL? Cracking a 2 km landmass is incredibly impressive

THESE "MASTERS" DON'T HAVE FEATS,

I literally showed you Kai fodderizing Master Croc... who as kept up with martial artists that can identify weak points with a glance. And you still retain the audacity to say they have no feats. Sigh...

yeah he doesn't have feats. Croc got destroyed by shen who was no match for a weaker Po without his cannon. Where'd you get "he can identify weak points with a glance thing?"

AND HULK CAN EASILY BLITZ KAI. HULK IS AROUND TAI LUNG LVL IN SPEED AS BOTH BLITZED CASUAL ARROW TIMERS.

This is such stupid logic. Because they both "blitzed casual arrow timers." A supersonic character can blitz an arrow timer. A hypersonic character can blitz an arrow timer. Does that mean supersonic character = hypersonic character in speed? Obviously not. Same logic here. Hulk is someone who struggled to catch up to Black Widow with his burst movement speed and someone who was outmaneuvered by peak humans.

this argument is sooo horrible. Anti feats aren't allowed per the battle forum rules. Not to mention this is PHASE 1 hulk. Terrible lowball. Hulk blitzed arrow and RPG timers, hulk in later movies could jump at mach speeds

Hell, when has Hulk blitzed anyone? I am really curious of when that happened lol. Regardless, drawing some vague equivalency between Hulk and Tai Lung (who, again, moves FTE over hundreds of feet with pure speed) is so dumb.

And saying that Tai Lung level speed is enough to blitz Kai is unequivocally stupid when I literally already told you their history:

OK I admit he won't blitz kai, but certainly can avoid kai

Most may not think that Kai scales above Tai Lung, but he actually does. Kai said he defeated all of the best Kung Fu masters in the Spirit Realm, which would include Tai Lung after Po used the Wuxi Finger Hold on him. But if that's not enough, we can actually see Kai has taken Tai Lung's chi, which adds more credence to the fact that Kai scales above Tai Lung. Manhandling Po, who defeated Tai Lung, makes this assertion more concrete. Po needed to be amped by the Chi of the entire Panda village + Tigress and Mr. Ping to defeat Kai. If not for them, Kai would have defeated Po without much trouble.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: OK I have gotten my mind changed and kai does seem to have win conditions, but I don't entirely agree with your points

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

His punch still pushed Surutr weight who weighs billions of tons( and is made of rock just like mountain) at supersonic speed, force of him moving back was all thanks to Hulk punch which pushed him at that speed, he was not unbalanced of something, punch simply pushed him back at that speed

I genuinely don't understand how one can come to this conclusion. Again, knocking someone off balance doesn't necessitate being able to punch with enough force to move their entire body, but rather applying enough force at the right angle to compromise their balance. This is obvious within the very scene you cite feats from. Subsequent blows from the Hulk literally do nothing to Surtur:

Even if I were to agree that your feat was billions of tons, momentum clearly played a massive role in that feat. Without the momentum of jumping several miles, Hulk goes from staggering him to not even moving him. So, unless you are arguing Hulk lunging at Tai Lung from miles away, this feat is hardly applicable in this fight regardless.

That is travel speed, and no he did not, he clearly moved much faster than her there

Sure, it was travel speed. But it was not sustained, for starters. It was short burst, sprinting speed. If you plan to argue Hulk at supersonic like Darkthunder did, struggling to catch up to a vastly subsonic, peak human character is a bad look. Sure, Hulk was faster than her in the end, but a supersonic character would not have anywhere near as much trouble.

First Blonsky was injected with super soldier serum he is superhuman not peak human,

Cause that is so much better, right? We all know that LA super soldiers are supersonic, right?

The reality is that, even if we graciously scaled Blonsky to Cap's best speed feats, the creme de la creme of the super soldier tier... he would still be subsonic in combat speed. Which, again, throws a wrench in your supersonic Hulk.

and second Hulk was holding back there sitll

Hulk was holding back? What are you on about?

1. There is no reason for Hulk to hold back, in context. He was enraged, the military was trying to subdue him. Hulk has no reason to pull punches here
  2. We blatantly see Hulk try to crush this dude with metal parts, and you say Hulk was holding back?

Cause relentlessly trying to impale someone with metal debris just screams restraint, right?

, later he blitzed him with that kick before Blonsky could move finger

Blitz? What, lol? Blonsky wasn't even trying to fight Hulk. The military's attack options had been exhausted, and Ross was ordering a retreat. Blonsky stubbornly refused and just taunts the Hulk. He had no intention of continuing to fight, he didn' even put up a guard, or assume a fighting stance. No weapons were on him at all:

Loading Video...

It happend quite a few times, he blitzed Loki, crossing disntace to him and grabbing him before he can react at all, or even notice danger coming to him( FTE to him) he has blitzed several other characters as well and he has quite a few quantifiable speed feats that show just how fast he is

Umm, what? There is no evidence he moved FTE to Loki there. Loki was literally on a monologue and Hulk "suckerpunched" him, grabbing him in the middle of his speech. Loki was already heavily damaged by Hawkeye's arrow, so the feat just gets worst and worst. Arguing Hulk moves FTE to Loki is so dumb because people in Loki's speed tier (ie Thor) have danced around the Hulk. Thor being a prime example (1-2-3)

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Can't believe people are actually serious saying Hulk is faster than Kai lmao.

And again, don't see what's stopping him from stealing his soul.