Kaguya vs Yamamoto

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SAizen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Distance is 100 feet away from each other

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya Easily Duuuhhh

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due to distance, and following Kaguya's personality, she Ash bone him

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SleepingSlaves

Kaguya gets wiped. I mean, they didn't even give her the ability to see Yamamoto. In addition to that, she doesn't have the durability feats to suggest that she can tank a hit from Zanka no Tachi.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yama gets ash boned

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@sleepingslaves: Kaguya destroys the Bleach verse, Yama included.

It's neat that you think so and all, but that doesn't prove much of anything nor do I feel like engaging in a debate with a known wanker and borderline troll.

decaf_wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya gets wiped. I mean, they didn't even give her the ability to see Yamamoto. In addition to that, she doesn't have the durability feats to suggest that she can tank a hit from Zanka no Tachi.

The main issue is that Yamma will never use that thing from the bat in character

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: The image used in the opening post is Bankai Yamamoto. I'm fairly certain that means this is the form being used.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut? Kaguya solostomps the bleachverse excluding yhwach........

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: ash bone is useless it doesnt get past the armor of the sun.

Littler no way she can take out yamma other than ETSB. But that shits to slow.

Naruto go tiers think lava temperatures are life threatening. Yamma vapes. Seals her with kido or his soul cutter

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Token1300

Kaguya wins this, she actually can just keep herself at a distance and spam large AP attacks n by scaling she should have far greater AP than the 10 Tails.

https://images.app.goo.gl/GoeMy6ReNUgUNEHG8

Like Large Gentle Fist that can physically crush and speedblitz Teen Rinnegan PS Sasuke, and outpower Teen SPSM Naruto.

https://images.app.goo.gl/i1NcT3zU4BzVaGGC7

https://images.app.goo.gl/dj4CwS1xffpXQoo86

Yammanoto’s Bankai has insane Heat but it’s all condensed inside the sword and the blade has to touch you. Royd Lylod was able to dodge it’s swings so Kaguya should be able to as well ?

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto coud just one shot the entire naruto verse with znt , noone have any good heat feat resistance in naruto verse . I dont even think that they can kill him if he just stand and do nothing , they get passively earsed by znt heat. Not a big surprise see the two wanker here ... But its a surprise that skywanker still doesnt showed up , a surprise , but a welcomed one .

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama is one of the few in Bleach that has a technique lethal to Kaguya, but the stat difference is too high here.

She wins this via Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ppl think yama solos the verse?? umm??

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hear u can scale kaguya to multi solar system

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By johnsmjs36

Kaguya wins easily.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya no diffs all captains

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper said:

Lol source? I'd love to see how someone tried to calculate the energy it takes to create a dimension. Or scale to multi solar system from <moon level characters

OT: It depends whether you consider Kaguya's immortality NLF outside of Narutoverse or not. If so then Yama vapes her. If not then Kaguya obviously wins

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok is that a desktop toolbar at the bottom of that pic or the ground when he picked it up?

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto coud just one shot the entire naruto verse with znt , noone have any good heat feat resistance in naruto verse . I dont even think that they can kill him if he just stand and do nothing , they get passively earsed by znt heat. Not a big surprise see the two wanker here ... But its a surprise that skywanker still doesnt showed up , a surprise , but a welcomed one .

Lol but u call others wankers.

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't have to she was able to see the spirit of ashura and Indra in Sasuke so u could make a argument for her seeing Yamamoto. Also that's awful debating. Lastly Yama has no feats to even land a hit on kaguya or survive her attacks

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: Post scan or feat or just stay away , narutroll.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Bleach wankers tried telling me that Naruto wank is worse.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 InvadedTBD  Online

Yama wrecks in Bankai.

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrashaggy: you claim that Yamamoto who couldn't even solo bleach verse solos the Naruto verse with tanka but I'm the troll .....cool beans.

How about to you post scans of Yamato being fast or strong enough to tank any of kaguya moves

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dadpool
ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya takes it. Yama could hurt her with his bankai, but she outstats him and has better hax.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin:

They don't have to she was able to see the spirit of ashura and Indra in Sasuke so u could make a argument for her seeing Yamamoto.

Yamamoto being a spirit has nothing to do with her inability to see him. If you knew anything about the series, you'd be fully aware that only someone with a sufficient amount of Reiatsu can see beings composed of Reishi (and Kaguya has no Reiatsu at all).

Also that's awful debating.

Awful by your standards? Grow up, dude.

Lastly Yama has no feats to even land a hit on kaguya or survive her attacks

I could reverse this statement and you would be completely lost.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Undre

@son_of_mori-jin: lol dued fodder have reacted to 6 paths characters.. Kaguya has nothing that gets though armor of the sun XD.

Yamma has good speed feats and better durability feats than kaguya.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: you will never take a Bleach character losing will you?

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin:

They don't have to she was able to see the spirit of ashura and Indra in Sasuke so u could make a argument for her seeing Yamamoto.

Yamamoto being a spirit has nothing to do with her inability to see him. If you knew anything about the series, you'd be fully aware that only someone with a sufficient amount of Reiatsu can see beings composed of Reishi (and Kaguya has no Reiatsu at all).

Also that's awful debating.

Awful by your standards? Grow up, dude.

Lastly Yama has no feats to even land a hit on kaguya or survive her attacks

I could reverse this statement and you would be completely lost.

Lol I've read the entire manga so pls don't spout bull crap. and yes it's awful debating literally no one but you mentioned " oh no reiatsu so u can't see him" by that token anyone in OP whose a logia can't be beaten cause the opponent doesn't have haki

Lol I'd have a much easier time showing how she's superior in virtually every way to Yamamoto. If you'd like I'll post scans and you can tell me how Yamamoto can survive or show me scans that say he has better stats.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: becasue bleach characters are always put in mismatches.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin:

Lol I've read the entire manga

Then act like it, because no one is taking you seriously at this rate.

and yes it's awful debating literally no one but you mentioned " oh no reiatsu so u can't see him"

Argumentum ad populum.

by that token anyone in OP whose a logia can't be beaten cause the opponent doesn't have haki

That's a completely different argument. In One Piece there are many different alternatives available for taking care of Logia characters.

Lol I'd have a much easier time showing how she's superior in virtually every way to Yamamoto.

Which is exactly why you haven't and most likely won't.

If you'd like I'll post scans and you can tell me how Yamamoto can survive or show me scans that say he has better stats.

Yamamoto is invisible and can one-shot her, so why would I need to do any of that?

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@son_of_mori-jin: lol dued fodder have reacted to 6 paths characters.. Kaguya has nothing that gets though armor of the sun XD.

Yamma has good speed feats and better durability feats than kaguya.

Wow really gonna low-ball like that..... 1st no fodder has reacted to Madara or kaguya

2. Juubito blitzed the 1st and 2nd hokage and fought them plus naruto and Sasuke. Fodder weren't even involved in the fight till they joined in via chakra

Bleach1Naruto0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama solos the verse with his Bankai

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin:

Lol I've read the entire manga

Then act like it, because no one is taking you seriously at this rate.

and yes it's awful debating literally no one but you mentioned " oh no reiatsu so u can't see him"

Argumentum ad populum.

by that token anyone in OP whose a logia can't be beaten cause the opponent doesn't have haki

That's a completely different argument. In One Piece there are many different alternatives available for taking care of Logia characters.

Lol I'd have a much easier time showing how she's superior in virtually every way to Yamamoto.

Which is exactly why you haven't and most likely won't.

If you'd like I'll post scans and you can tell me how Yamamoto can survive or show me scans that say he has better stats.

Yamamoto is invisible and can one-shot her, so why would I need to do any of that?

By no one you mean yourself which is quiet ironic considering ppl like you are making the bleach fanbase become looked down on.

No their aren't how would someone from Naruto kill someone made of lightening or light? No haki no touching them unless it's like crocodile

You're the one made claims first anf have to post anything like typical bleach wankers

Lol see that's exactly why no one on this site will take you seriously.

Of you really feel like you can outdebate me on this or that Yamamoto can one shot kaguya then cav me??‍♂️

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: Kakashi and minato could react and kamui madaras TSB. Saskura could react to and damage kaguya..

Jubito blizted clones and kcm naruto is a lightning timmer thats fodder to someone like yamma. Who blizted mach 3000 characters like nothing

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@son_of_mori-jin: Kakashi and minato could react and kamui madaras TSB. Saskura could react to and damage kaguya..

Jubito blizted clones and kcm naruto is a lightning timmer thats fodder to someone like yamma. Who blizted mach 3000 characters like nothing

1. No they didn't they did that to a Madara that wasn't moving that doesn't mean they could react to attack from him. Literally early Madara kicked minato who tried to blitze him . Sakura never reacted to kaguya......she blindsided her (plot) and hit her and no she didn't show any damage she kept her from jumping away from Naruto and Sasuke sealing. Quite ironic u usaid Sakura considering she has better strentgh featst 97% of bleach so....

Kcm Naruto is a lightening timer??? Dont tag me again you're obviously a bleach wankers and Naruto downplayer.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin:

By no one you mean yourself

Myself and anyone else with an IQ above room temperature.

No their aren't how would someone from Naruto kill someone made of lightening or light?

By dispersing their elemental form or hitting them with something that would counter their intangibility? If you need examples, a vapor or smoke technique could counter light while a stronger electrical technique could counter lightning.

No haki no touching them unless it's like crocodile

This is consistently not correct.

You're the one made claims first anf have to post anything like typical bleach wankers

Calm down there, slick. It's kids like you who know nothing but immaturity that are really ruining fanbases.

Fantastic argument, your award is expected to be shipped in four to five business days.

Of you really feel like you can outdebate me on this or that Yamamoto can one shot kaguya then cav me??‍♂️

Why would I want to do a match with some disrespectful, immature child? All I've heard out of you is conjecture and insulting words rather than valid arguments and actual evidence. If you don't wisen your words between this post and your next reply, don't expect this conversation to continue.

Bleach1Naruto0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bleach1Naruto0

@son_of_mori-jin: Yama passively vapes the verse with his Bankai active. Just his presence alone would destroy the Nardo Earth.

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin:

By no one you mean yourself

Myself and anyone else with an IQ above room temperature.

No their aren't how would someone from Naruto kill someone made of lightening or light?

By dispersing their elemental form or hitting them with something that would counter their intangibility? If you need examples, a vapor or smoke technique could counter light while a stronger electrical technique could counter lightning.

No haki no touching them unless it's like crocodile

This is consistently not correct.

Calm down there, slick. It's kids like you who know nothing but immaturity that are really ruining fanbases.

Fantastic argument, your award is expected to be shipped in four to five business days.

Why would I want to do a match with some disrespectful, immature child? All I've heard out of you is conjecture and insulting words rather than valid arguments and actual evidence. If you don't wisen your words between this post and your next reply, don't expect this conversation to continue.

Ive been on cv a long time and have had plenty of Cavs and tourneys. You started by saying no one takes me serious then insults my iq and also told me in your first response to grow up..... but I'm the one being immature and disrespectful..lol sure buddy . Honestly I hate these debates more than anything. You don't seem to have any intention of backing your claims with scans and just want to down play kaguya. If you're not gonna post something to show why he wins then simply let me know what he does and I'll post scans to show his inferiority and how it gets overcome

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: Yama passively vapes the verse with his Bankai active. Just his presence alone would destroy the Nardo Earth.

Nice try trroll

No Caption Provided

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin:

You started by saying no one takes me serious then insults my iq

After you said that I had awful debating skills twice in a row.

and also told me in your first response to grow up

After you insulted me the first time (I was really trying to be nice).

but I'm the one being immature and disrespectful

That is correct, yes.

You don't seem to have any intention of backing your claims with scans and just want to down play kaguya

I haven't spoken a word about Kaguya or how powerful I think she is. I've said that Yamamoto can factually one-shot her due to the fact that she possesses no heat resistance feats, but that's it.

In addition to that, you don't want scans. If you've read the manga like you say, anything I could show you would be something you've already seen. In this debate we're having, it's you trying to argue how she wins against someone who she can't and see and that has the power to kill her with a single hit.

If you're not gonna post something to show why he wins then simply let me know what he does and I'll post scans to show his inferiority and how it gets overcome

I have quite literally already done this. If you want to show me some heat resistance feats for her, go right ahead, because she isn't winning as it stands now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ceb58d110332
deactivated-5ceb58d110332

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So..... is anyone going to tag the mods to lock this obvious (bait) mismatch...?

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SleepingSlaves

@mre said:

So..... is anyone going to tag the mods to lock this obvious (bait) mismatch...?

It isn't bait or a mismatch. If there's contact debating in a thread, it's obviously fine and in no need of being locked.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers