• Win by any means

1. Round 1: 1 vs 3

2. Round 2: Kaguya has Juubi and Zetsu army

#2 Posted by Temporal_Shift (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya solo's.

Does Urashiki even have feats?

#4 Posted by Gear4God (4573 posts) - - Show Bio

@temporal_shift:

He stomped Toneri and trapped him in a time-frozen/crystalised prison for the next 10,000 years.

#5 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7101 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: to early to make a fight like this also remember the toneri he beat was weakened as he didn't have the tenseigan or chakra cloak and because of that his feat is not impressive as pre tensigan toneri is feat lesss

Now im gonna start watching boruto again

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Erm, I'm gonna guess Kaguya wins.

#7 Edited by B_r023 (4936 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya still solo's. Gonna have to see more of Urashiki.

Hell, Naruto with only half of Kurama chakra while only in BSM made Toneri his bitch with one Punch.

So, stomping a weakened Toneri isn't really that impressive.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#8 Posted by Supermanforever (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say kaguya solos. I dont think urashiki or any other otsotsuki showed anything special at kaguyas level. But lets wait and see what urashiki got,.

#9 Posted by Gear4God (4573 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Temporal_Shift (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: She still wins.

Toneir doesn't add much.

#11 Posted by B_r023 (4936 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: She still wins, Toneri is below BSM Naruto with half of Kurama fighting the Golem. Urashiki is featless. Momo is the only threat and Kaguya defeats him pretty handily.

#12 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7101 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: just wait till the end of the momo and kinshiki arc to bump this thread

Avatar image for planetbuster012
#13 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Via canon statement Kaguya fears Momoshiki implying he is her superior,so he wins alone unless we want to apply battle forum head canon due to lack of feat from Momoshiki.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#14 Posted by great_black_star (3191 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya will get gang bang..... Thats too incest I guess.

Momoshiki is simply her kryptonite. She doesn't have any impressive fighting skill besides here spamming massive jutsus. Which will get absorbed by Momoshiki then Kinshiki will pound for next 10,000 years LMAO

#15 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Rabbit Goddess got this

#16 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: She feared the entire clan. Not Momoshiki alone. Momoshiki is just a henchman in the Otsutsuki clan. There are Otsutsuki stronger than Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki.

Lol boi

#17 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: She feared the entire clan. Not Momoshiki alone. Momoshiki is just a henchman in the Otsutsuki clan. There are Otsutsuki stronger than Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki.

Lol boi

That is nice and all, but how does this change my original statement? she is still implied to fear them including Momoshiki and even built a great army in order to fight them.

Via canon statement Momoshiki>Kaguya.

No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (2610 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012:

Something more frightening still hasn’t appeared lmao

Hmm? they were literally talking about Momoshiki and Kinshiki and Urashiki.

#20 Posted by sladerulez (9891 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Momoshiki and Kinshiki weren't even brought up in that.

They said there's someone more frightening than Kaguya, they didn't say It was Momo and Kin

#21 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Momoshiki and Kinshiki weren't even brought up in that.

They said there's someone more frightening than Kaguya, they didn't say It was Momo and Kin

It was a foreshadowing to their arrival,she built the army to combat them just in case. Unless you think they brought it up to talk about an imaginary villain unrelated to the Momoshiki arc?

#22 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: they were literaly talking about All member Clan...

50% KCSM naruto one shot Toneri

100% BSM naruto ((while low on chakra)) + Rinnegan sasuke ((also low on chakra)) stomps fusion of So6p MomoKinshiki

Base naruto's Chou Oodama Rasengan with low chakra = GG MomoKinshiki..

Kaguya??

Needs So6P naruto + Rinnegan sasuke + DMS kakashi ((3 So6P user)) + PIS from sakura only to Touch and Seal her..

OT: Kaguya still stomps

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
#23 Posted by The_Stern_ritter (565 posts) - - Show Bio

expansive TSB one-shots

Kaguya mid ish diff

#24 Posted by Helloman (23677 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya wins.

#25 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012:

Never confirmed it was them and we’re definitely going to see more otosuski come attack lmao

#26 Edited by PlanetBuster012 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

@planetbuster012:

Never confirmed it was them and we’re definitely going to see more otosuski come attack lmao

I'll take the actual canon over speculations of someone stronger unrelated to the plot I was referencing.You and the others are pretty much saying "not confirmed" as if they were not foreshadowing Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Urashiki arrival on Earth.

That last bit with "were going to see more attack lmao" doesn't actually help your argument btw,maybe show some proof they were not referring to the trio I named?

#27 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya is overrated IMO. Shitty hand to hand fighter, she can’t spam ninjutsu due to momoshiki. Team takes it

#28 Posted by Crimson_Lord (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya.

#29 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012:

Like everyone else told you he never said it was momo and then he just said there is a threat more frightening than kaguya. The foreshadowing was for the entire clan.

#30 Posted by AlexTheBoss (14793 posts) - - Show Bio

This team is stronger, or at least as strong as the one that beat her, except they have more knowledge, so I'll go with the team.

#31 Posted by Gear4God (4573 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited OP. I added two rounds.

#33 Posted by sladerulez (9891 posts) - - Show Bio

round one: Uarashiki's ability's are pretty sope, but unexplained. We don't know how they would fare against someone of greater strength than himself

now I do believe Toneri is being a bit lowballed. as we have seen, Toneri seems to be holding Urashiki or the otsutsuki away from earth, and the removal of toneri is what allowed them to enter earth

but that's full speculation.

in round one: Kaguya takes it with some difficulty. Momoshiki's jutsu absorption will make this a tough battle, but since she overpowered Naruto, who's physically superior to momoshiki in the manga, I doubt there will be any real problems.

round two is a stomp in Kaguya's favor

#34 Posted by Chaos239 (4978 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: 1 vs 3 - Urashiki is featless, Toneri adds little as Kaguya can avoid GWRE with her portals and Fused Momoshiki is a joke to her.

#35 Posted by Grinningf0x (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

Team takes it

#36 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: i think we must wait till Urashiki get an actual feats.. because toneri (low on chakra + without tenseigan) is weak.. so its hard to used him as scaling

Just my opinion

#37 Edited by Raziel2014 (911 posts) - - Show Bio

kaguya could not even deal with naruto and sasuke, she is not really a fighter, even momoshiki alone she would have a hard time much less toneri and the rest.

as for the new urashiki, we have no feats on him besides what he is based on, but is highly likely he is similar to kinshiki and a subordinate of momoshiki as he does not posses the rinnegan, but it seems he is planning on getting himself one since his headband in broken in between where a 3rd eye would be

#39 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: {{kaguya could not even deal with naruto and sasuke, she is not really a fighter, even momoshiki alone she would have a hard time much less toneri and the rest.}}

LoL.. just stop posting.. dude

Why are you always lowball naruto characters?? LoL

Kaguya blitzd So6P Ashura Naruto and Full power So6P rinnegan sasuke everytimes,, she destroys perfect susanoo 2 times with sooo ease..

The only one reason why naruto and sasuke still alive because She want to catch them ALIVE... and there are 3 So6P user who fighting her (naruto sasuke and kakashi)

Toneri?? 50% KCSM alone one shot him

So6P MomoKinshiki?? Low chakra naruto and low chakra sasuke stomps him and with 1 Low chakra Chou oodama rasengan = GG Momoshiki

Kaguya??

Needs So6P Ashura Naruto + So6P Rinnegan Sasuke + So6P DMS kakashi = 3 So6P user + PIS from sakura only to Touch and Seal her..

LoL at Momoshiki can match her..

Just read naruto manga,, please

Weakest Mode of Naruto or sasuke can defeat toneri and momo with ease,, naruto one shot toneri with a punch,, while naruto and sasuke playing a football with momoshiki as the ball..

BUT Strongest Mode of Naruto and Sasuke have a hard times against kaguya,, they even needs So6P DSM kakashi and PIS to help them to seal her...

My english/grammar is bad,, i know that,, but atleast i read manga before talk..

Avatar image for theenlightenedone
#40 Posted by TheenlightenedOne (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya Solos. All of them lack high intelligence, Kaguya has power superiority over the rest and is going to spank them like her grand children.

#41 Posted by Gear4God (4573 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this. The trio has some new feats.

#42 Posted by Tektonic (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from that frankly questionable hype Sasuke gave for them I have never seen any of these 3 ESPECIALLY Kinshiki do anything to suggest they are on Kaguya's level or anywhere close.

The writing for Momo and Kin was terrible and the same goes for Ura. Poor feats all around.

#43 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7101 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya

#44 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#45 Posted by vsw (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Kaguya

#46 Posted by LambSauce (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's wait until Urashiki shows what his Rinnegan can do.

I bet it's gonna be like this: After Boruto Rasengans Momo into orbit, Momoshiki actually survives, perhaps torn to pieces or something. But then just when he thought he was gonna survive, Urashiki shows up and makes a chakra fruit out of him and absorbs him. Making Ura the real villain of the arc.

I hope it goes like that lmao.

#47 Edited by Djoss (468 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Sivil-Law (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Urashiki has some kind of Rinne Sharingan. We don't know the abilities yet.

#49 Posted by sladerulez (9891 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm very intrigued by Urashiki, but we've got to wait and see what he's got before he can do anything really impressive

#50 Posted by Gear4God (4573 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: I know, but he got owned by two Kage-tier enemies before resorting to using the Rinnegan. Even though this is my thread, I think that Kaguya would trash him.