#2 Posted by AttackOnShahbaz (804 posts) - - Show Bio

What version of Superman?

#3 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Loki_D (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#6 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6433 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Kaguya even hurt silver age dupes?

#7 Posted by ariesxmasters (4886 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends, how fast is she? The faster character always wins.

#8 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

In Character Superman (N52) versus In Character Kaguya would be interesting. Superman could easily speedblitz her, but he never does that in character, so maybe if he was dumb enough (And hadn't any previous knowledge) he could go directly through the Gudou Damas and be disintegrated. In almost any other scenario, Kaguya is doomed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
#9 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps. Kaguya is like WW level at best.

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
#10 Posted by AttackOnShahbaz (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@ariesxmasters: Massively Hypersonic. She's in the thousands in terms of mach speeds.

#11 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

@ariesxmasters: Massively Hypersonic. She's in the thousands in terms of mach speeds.

That doesn't matter here, if Superman wanted, she wouldn't even see him, but if this is Superman from the N52 In Character and without any kind of previous knowledge, he would never bullrush a randomic woman, but when he is holding back (In the vast majority of cases) even peak humans could react to him, because he is careful enough to not hurt them even if that means his defeat. If this was morals off, he would probably solo the top tiers in Naruto without much effort via speedblitz.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehunter: Kaguya is like WW level at best.

...yeah, no. Kaguya slaughters current wonder woman.

#13 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya has zero chance of winning against SA superman. Mismatch.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by SinnTek1 (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

In Character Superman (N52) versus In Character Kaguya would be interesting. Superman could easily speedblitz her, but he never does that in character, so maybe if he was dumb enough (And hadn't any previous knowledge) he could go directly through the Gudou Damas and be disintegrated. In almost any other scenario, Kaguya is doomed.

This pretty much summed up my thoughts on this fight.

Superman would overall win, but Kaguya would put up a pretty nasty fight.

#16 Edited by ariesxmasters (4886 posts) - - Show Bio

@attackonshahbaz said:

That doesn't matter here, if Superman wanted, she wouldn't even see him, but if this is Superman from the N52 In Character and without any kind of previous knowledge, he would never bullrush a randomic woman, but when he is holding back (In the vast majority of cases) even peak humans could react to him, because he is careful enough to not hurt them even if that means his defeat. If this was morals off, he would probably solo the top tiers in Naruto without much effort via speedblitz.

You sure you're not overrating him even a little bit?

Saying one character can solo a whole universes top tier fighters usually shows biased.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Talking about pre-new 52. Kaguya's like continental level iirc.

#18 Posted by Mee09 (6007 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Silver Age Superman here?

#19 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

She losses both rounds in a stomp

Round 1 Pre Chakra absorbed means she was a regular human until she ate the fruit of the Shinju she didn't have chakra

Round 2 one punch heck even a sneeze and she losses and I don't think she could even successfully BFR this Superman

#20 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@ariesxmasters: "Saying one character can solo a whole universes top tier fighters usually shows biased."

Not always the case, though. Top tiers of naruto would be kaguya, sage and his brother, juubi jinchurikis, naruto, sasuke and toneri.

Morals off, someone with clark's speed and strength could kill all of them before they manage to do anything..

There's post-death techniques to complicate things of course, but he can at least manage killing them once.

#21 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

@hiddenlight said:

@attackonshahbaz said:

You sure you're not overrating him even a little bit?

Saying one character can solo a whole universes top tier fighters usually shows biased.

Nobody in Narutoverse showed FTL reaction-time, he could bullrush them even before they noticed if he was Bloodlusted. I'm talking about P52 Supes, I don't know if Clark holds the same speed-feats. But in a regular fight with Clark In Character against the Top Tiers in Naruto? He would be dead.

#22 Posted by Loki_D (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Pre Chakra absorbed means she was a regular human until she ate the fruit of the Shinju she didn't have chakra

Round 2 one punch heck even a sneeze and she losses and I don't think she could even successfully BFR this Superman

No Round 1 is before she took back her chakra

Round 2 is here in her prime the God who created worlds from nothing and vice versa

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehunter: I don't see how someone who can atomize planets and the dimensions they're in is continental :o

#24 Posted by zeezee123 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but the stupidity of chakra can't save Kaguya from the infinite beating from superman.

#25 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehunter: I don't see how someone who can atomize planets and the dimensions they're in is continental :o

I haven't caught up to Naruto yet, so could you show me this feat?

#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehunter: somewhere in chapter 689/690: she was about to erase the entire dimension with her gudo dama, naruto and sasuke seal her before that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
#27 Posted by deactivated-5a08a02678f1f (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: I'm curious also. Did she actually perform this feat, or was just about to?

Atomizing planets, that is.

#28 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this...

#29 Posted by someoneisone (39 posts) - - Show Bio

This shouldn't be a debate.

Kaguya has issues with males, and no naruto character can beat supes period.

Superman solos.

#30 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki_d said:

@uchiha454 said:

Round 2 is here in her prime the God who created worlds from nothing and vice versa

We haven't seem her in her prime, Black Zetsu clearly stated that, we can only make assumptions or use the strongest Kaguya that we've seen.

@shiryu said:

@princearagorn1: I'm curious also. Did she actually perform this feat, or was just about to?

Atomizing planets, that is.

They were pocket dimensions, but that also doesn't matter here, Kaguya never proved to be able to bust the entire planet (But she does have planetary-level telepathy via Tsukuyomi), the entire dimension is way beyond her powerlevel. Also, I'm quoting myself mainly for organization purposes.

@attackonshahbaz said:

#31 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki_d said:
@uchiha454 said:

How are we supposed to know her abilities and the degree to which she can use them?

#32 Posted by Master-Danny (751 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto hype train is out of control. Superman both rounds. He is faster.

#33 Posted by BoringPerson (3744 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's not dumb...

He'd do what he always does and analyze her and her attacks with x-ray & microvision.

Then win.

Those saying that Kaguya is massively hypersonic aren't wrong, but she's just ambiguously above lightning speed (but far below light speed) like most of the other Naruto high tiers.

The only reason a few Naruto characters seem to have risen to legit powerhouse status seems to be from Last, where I doubt Kaguya played much of a role.

#34 Edited by Loki_D (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure kid

#35 Edited by Master-Danny (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki_d said:

@master-danny said:

Sure kid

It has nothing to do with raw power, but the difference in speed is too big.

#36 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#37 Posted by Loki_D (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Bossmonster (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way in hell she ever beats superman. He hits too hard and is way too fast. New 52 or otherwise, she loses 10 out of 10.

#40 Posted by Emerald1115 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

My man superman would destroy Kaguya

#41 Posted by Loki_D (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm doing my own private survey soon these *o's will be exposed

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#42 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell will she even do to Superman? She get's rekt, she doesn't have the speed to successfully tag him to BFR him.

#43 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu: @hiddenlight:

"They were pocket dimensions, but that also doesn't matter here, Kaguya never proved to be able to bust the entire planet (But she does have planetary-level telepathy via Tsukuyomi), the entire dimension is way beyond her powerlevel."

Actually, she did. Kaguya originally had one dimension. In order to create a new dimension or destroy an old one, she literally erases everything in it by expanding the gudo dama - something she was in the middle of doing when naruto/sasuke sealed her, it was outright said to be creation of a new dimension. She has already made five dimensions this way, though they were off-panel. Not just that, she was also said to have the ability to rewrite all aspects of the dimension, and logically her reality warp should be more powerful than sage's planet scale reality warp. Not to mention juubi by itself is the progenitor and destroyer of the world, with energy comparable to the planet pre-final form. Naruto/sasuke sensed kaguy to be on an entirely different level. So to correct the statement, she didn't do it on-panel because she was restricted, but she has done so off panel. And she has always portrayed at that level. And yes, it's a pocket dimension, I should be clear about that. There's more than enough of the 'multiversal because she created/erased' dimensions hype already.

@boringperson: while it's true that kaguya wasn't involved in the last, toneri was taken down by bijuu mode naruto without too much trouble - without kyubi. And bijuu mode naruto isn't much of a threat to any of the top tiers - including ashura cloak naruto, indra sasuke, jinchuriki obito/madara, sage of six paths, hamura and most of all, kaguya. She was extremely nerfed against naruto/sasuke really, didn't even use most of the power set, finally lost to a blatant plot device.

#44 Posted by BoringPerson (3744 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Haven't seen Last yet, sounds like some pretty serious PIS.

I'll take your word for it.

#45 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: If that's the case, I don't see why that should count as anything more than hype then.

#46 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: If that's the case, I don't see why that should count as anything more than hype then.

...She has already done it five times, and was interrupted on the sixth. how is that hype?

#47 Posted by MudaMudaMuda (5354 posts) - - Show Bio

Because we were literally shown 5-6 of the dimensions and planets that Kaguya created. That and the 4th Databook pretty much confirms it.

Expansive Truthseeker Orb (膨張求道玉, Bōchō Gudōdama)

It is listed as a Kekkei Mōra, Ninjutsu. It says that she used the Divine Tree to absorb Chakra from all of the Shinobi and create a maximized (極大化) Truthseeker Orb. The equivalent (同じ物だが, same/identical/similar) black orbs that appear behind Naruto's back when using Six Paths Sage Mode can't be compared to its dimensions. Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing.

No Caption Provided

↑ Caption: Comprised of all Chakra natures, a vast, expanding mass is filled to the brim.Created to reshape the world, it was a huge mass of chaos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
#48 Posted by deactivated-5a08a02678f1f (8110 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by monkey1992 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kaguya takes this because:

1. She can use the giant truth seeking ball which is not just destroy the planet size dimension but also negate any special ability which may also negate superman's invisibility.

2. She is also really fast as where Raikage is said the be at lightning speed level where Naruto is later faster than Raikage and Kaguya can keep up with Naruto's speed.

3.She can use catch Superman under her infinite tsukuyomi which will metally kill superman since he is not mentally invincible.

4. And finally, Superman cannot kill Kaguya no matter what because she is immortal where sealing her with Six Paths Chibaku tensei is the only way to stop her.

#50 Posted by Bluejay4 (4037 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman destroys.