Kaguya vs Momoshiki (Composite)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: Show me proof the kage arent that strong cause there over here fighting casual star busters like momo so ill omce more. PROVE there that weak after a 20 year timeskip. The series says otherwise.

The novel said momoshiki destroyed a star. Only your headcanon says hes not star level.

Pretty sure chojuro was holding back but even if he wasnt, it would be proven false later since hes fighting with momoshiki.

Everyone knows everything that happened in the boyhood arc is an outlier. Jariaya died to pain. The only person who shouldve stood a chance against urashiki is boruto.

Cause if your saying otherwise than i guess that means kid Naruto was already stronger than shippuden Naruto. I guess kid Naruto wss already multi-kage level lol. Its an outlier and my evidence is what i just said.

Prove garaa and darui are that weak after a 20 year timeskip. Besides, garaa later blocks a punch and catches FUSED momoshiki with his sand so your really downplaying garaas strength. Also sasuke was chasing momoshiki too might i add. Whos to say he wasnt running from him?

Prove Naruto and sasuke are cintinetal at max.

Prove Naruto and sasuke are continental at max.

The novel never said they were continetal at max. It only said there continetal which ofc they would be if there planetary and above.

AND AGAIN. THE SERIES CONTRADICTS YOU. IF MOMOSHIKIS ATTACK WAS MULTI-CONTINENTAL IN DC THAN HOW CAN HE BE CONTINENTAL?

Breaking apart a universe is above continetal unless you can prove is a universe is as strong or weaker than a continent. The universe isnt the size of a country. How can he be country level if hes breaking apart something thats bigger than a country?

Prove the kage after 20 years are as weak as they were back in shippuden. Otherwise fighting a multi-star being (lowball) would be there first feat and they still got 1 shot anyways.

Prove the novel said at there MAX, there continental. All it says is there continental. Why wouldnt an above planetary person be continental?

Prove the AP of momoshikis attack was ONLY contintntal. Base momoshiki destroyed a star before fighting Naruto. And he did that WITHOUT using that amped with all 5 chakra natures TBB ball he used against Naruto.

Prove Naruto wasnt holding back when sasuke said on panel that he was. Plus your contradicting yourself. You say Naruto and sasuke are continental only, yet Naruto holding back, survived that attack WHICH SASUKE COMFIRMS IS MULTI-CONTINENT due to it destroying the surrounding lands....so how can Naruto and sasuke be continental if Naruto while holding back ate a Multi-CONTINENTAL attack?

Prove Naruto got knocked out anyway. That alone is headcanon as we didnt see what happened to him after the blast.

Prove breaking a universe is only country level.

Hokage Naruto and Adult sasuke are stronger than all the otsutsukis shown except jigen. I said i agree to disagree. None of the otustuki were absorbing dimensions continaing dozens of stars and nebulas and EOS Naruto alone proved sooo many times he was on par and could handle kaguya that its not even funny.

You havent proved a single thing youve said. Show me where the novel says there continental at max.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By MyGod000

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: Show me proof the kage arent that strong cause there over here fighting casual star busters like momo so ill omce more. PROVE there that weak after a 20 year timeskip. The series says otherwise.

The novel said momoshiki destroyed a star. Only your headcanon says hes not star level.

Pretty sure chojuro was holding back but even if he wasnt, it would be proven false later since hes fighting with momoshiki.

Everyone knows everything that happened in the boyhood arc is an outlier. Jariaya died to pain. The only person who shouldve stood a chance against urashiki is boruto.

Cause if your saying otherwise than i guess that means kid Naruto was already stronger than shippuden Naruto. I guess kid Naruto wss already multi-kage level lol. Its an outlier and my evidence is what i just said.

Prove garaa and darui are that weak after a 20 year timeskip. Besides, garaa later blocks a punch and catches FUSED momoshiki with his sand so your really downplaying garaas strength. Also sasuke was chasing momoshiki too might i add. Whos to say he wasnt running from him?

Prove Naruto and sasuke are cintinetal at max.

The novel never said they were continetal at max. It only said there continetal which ofc they would be if there planetary and above.

AND AGAIN. THE SERIES CONTRADICTS YOU. IF MOMOSHIKIS ATTACK WAS MULTI-CONTINENTAL IN DC THAN HOW CAN HE BE CONTINENTAL?

Breaking apart a universe is above continetal unless you can prove is a universe is as strong or weaker than a continent. The universe isnt the size of a country. How can he be country level if hes breaking apart something thats bigger than a country?

Prove the kage after 20 years are as weak as they were back in shippuden. Otherwise fighting a multi-star being (lowball) would be there first feat and they still got 1 shot anyways.

Prove the novel said at there MAX, there continental. All it says is there continental. Why wouldnt an above planetary person be continental?

Prove the AP of momoshikis attack was ONLY contintntal. Base momoshiki destroyed a star before fighting Naruto. And he did that WITHOUT using that amped with all 5 chakra natures TBB ball he used against Naruto.

Prove Naruto wasnt holding back when sasuke said on panel that he was. Plus your contradicting yourself. You say Naruto and sasuke are continental only, yet Naruto holding back, survived that attack WHICH SASUKE COMFIRMS IS MULTI-CONTINENT due to it destroying the surrounding lands....so how can Naruto and sasuke be continental if Naruto while holding back ate a Multi-CONTINENTAL attack?

Prove Naruto got knocked out anyway. That alone is headcanon as we didnt see what happened to him after the blast.

Prove breaking a universe is only country level.

Hokage Naruto and Adult sasuke are stronger than all the otsutsukis shown except jigen. I said i agree to disagree. None of the otustuki were absorbing dimensions continaing dozens of stars and nebulas and EOS Naruto alone proved sooo many times he was on par and could handle kaguya that its not even funny.

You havent proved a single thing youve said. Show me where the novel says there continental at max.

You are just reaching in your arguments. there isn't anymore to prove here the novels stated Naruto and Sasuke power were at Continental level.

why wouldn't it be talking about there max power when Shikamaru knows Naruto and Sasuke?

Adult Naruto was at his max power when he got knocked out by Momoshiki's multi-country level attack.

Did you not read the novel? it stated Naruto was going ALL OUT in that fight to stop the attack from hitting the ground and Naruto couldn't stop it.

now you are calling the blood mist arc an outlier? That fine because regardless They stilled Struggled with Urashiki who isn't that far above Kage level and Jiraya could fight Him without too much trouble.

he didn't even go Sage mode in that fight the same Sage mode which is stated to be dangerous to Otsutsuki members.

Stop Replying to me because you are wasting my time asking me to prove something when i already did. and then saying that i never showed any evidence? get out of here with that lie. this whole Debate i brought proof to back up my points and you saying i didn't because you don't want to accept what is being said to you.

I am getting tired of you spamming me with two messages repeating the same thing over and over again that i proved you wrong on. Naruto and sasuke are not stronger than Hagoromo or Hamura.

together Naruto and Sasuke are continental, individually they are not on that level they are weaker and the proof is the fact Naruto was knocked out by Multi-Country level blast.

You said agree to disagree fine you can do that but remember the facts are facts.

No Caption Provided

Facts proven right right there^

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

facts stated right there that Naruto was going all out in Chapter 15 of Boruto.

He tried to Tank the attack and got owned by his so his durability taps out at Multi-country level.

No Caption Provided

stated Naruto was going all out to stop Momoshiki's attack and you can't ignore that at all.

all this proves that Multi-Country - Continental is Naruto and Sasuke's max power. you asking me to prove something that already there is ludicrous. Funny thing is you can't even prove that there max goes beyond what is saying. And Before you bring up momoshiki again, because you are very predicable We already agreed that Momoshiki creating a nebula doesn't translate into his D/C or power. otherwise Momoshiki wouldn't have been getting his butt handled to him by Kages, and he wouldn't have needed help to catch 8 tails.

Hamura can destroy the earth by just throwing the moon at it. How is Naruto going to stop that? the answer is he can't he doesn't have the power or durability to stop it.

All you are doing is just spamming me with two messages then threatening to flag because you can't debunk what is being said here.

Stop wasting my time, I already proved my point about Naruto and Sasuke nothing more needs to be said, they are not on Kaguya, Hagoromo, or even Hamura's level.

they are multi-country level by themselves, and Continental level when working together.

the new kages feats in boruto have consistently been below country level, so they are clearly not on Hashirama level at all.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: All the novel was said was there continental. We knew that since the war arc when they were competing with planetary and large star level fighters. There not weaker than hamura or hogiromo and you have not proved it.

Naruto was handling kaguya by himself and that was only as a teen.

Prove that the novel was aaying there continental at there max. Especially since momoshikis attack was multi-continental in DC and Naruto while holding back took that attack.

Prove shikamaru was talking about there max power. All he said was they can destroy the continent which proves the point he was making. Which was to mention how strong they are. Your using headcanon to say shikamaru was talling about there max power. Plus i guess that means kaguya is only continental too.

Naruto didnt go all out cause sasuke says himself that Naruto was holding back and that he couldve easily blew away that ball.

I said the kids are outliers. Chojuto was fighting against otsutuki. Those kids arent on kisnhikis and momoshikis level unless you can prove it.

You literally.....LITERALLY havent proved a single thing youve said thus far. Ive never been a debate like this. This is compelte retardation on your part. You still have yet to answer any if the the things i told you to prove like the novel saying there continetal at there max. Or to prove breaking the universe is continental or below so until you do answer these, imma keep asking for proof.

Your using a caption to say Narutos going all out. Captions arent reliable at all in any way shape or form. Sasuke himself said Naruto was holding back. A character, one as important as sasuke at that is way more reliable than a caption which are inherently flawed all the time.

Prove Naruto got knocked out from that blast.

Nowhere in that novel does it say hes going all out.

They cant be country to continental if base momoshiki was star level. Prove the AP of that attack was only continetal.

Fused momoshuki absorbed dozens of stars (lowball) and naruto was even able to handle him in base whike severly nerfed. But yeah sure.

Dozens of stars = continent level lmao.

Passively Cracking something bigger than a continent (the universe) = continental LMAO

Naruto took attacks from a multi-star (lowball) person. A moon throw isnt ginna beat Naruto.

I threatened to tag you cause you kept antagonizing me but you stopped so your good now. I said i agree to disagree and you kept posting arguments about the topic. I said it 3 times and you still continued.

The new kages are fighting planet splitters and star destroyers. Prove the kage are as weak as they were after a 20 year timeskip.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: As soon as you can prove any of these without headcanon and guesstimations, than we can continue.

Prove the AP of momoshikis attack was ONLY continental. Base momoshiki destroyed a star before fighting Naruto. And he did that WITHOUT using that amped with all 5 chakra natures TBB ball he used against Naruto.

Prove Naruto wasnt holding back when sasuke said on panel that he was. Plus your contradicting yourself. You say Naruto and sasuke are continental only, yet Naruto holding back, survived that attack WHICH SASUKE CONFIRMS IS MULTI-CONTINENT due to it destroying the surrounding lands....so how can Naruto and sasuke be continental if Naruto while holding back ate a Multi-CONTINENTAL attack?

Prove breaking a universe is only country level or below country level since you said Naruto+Sasuke only cap at country level. The universe isnt the size of a country. How can he be country level if hes breaking apart something thats bigger than a country?

Hokage Naruto and Adult sasuke are stronger than all the otsutsukis shown except jigen. I said i agree to disagree. None of the otustukis were absorbing multiples of dimensions continaing dozens of stars and nebulas and EOS Naruto alone proved sooo many times he was on par and could handle kaguya that its not even funny.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Nope Naruto in The war arc wasn't Continental. show me where it stated that they were continental in the war arc.

you clearly didn't watch the fight with Kaguya because she was wrecking Naruto who needed to spamming CLones just to stay alive.

It stated in Naruto the Last Movie buddy Naruto is massively weaker than Hamura.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: War arc Naruto was fighting kaguya. Prove kaguya is only continetal.

Show me where she ever wrecked Naruto cause she didnt. She didnt even make him feel threatened when sasuke wasnt there. At no point did kaguya wreck Naruto while there was multiple times Naruto was pushing back kaguya.

Show me. And that just means hamura is above star level too.

Also ill take you not answering my other post as a concession. Next time dont make up shit without having proof to at least make it beleivable.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: LMFAO...is everyone seeing this guy here? he said Naruto wasn't knocked out from the attack?

No Caption Provided

Right Before this it stated that Naruto was knocked out.

No Caption Provided

Hinata went up against them to stop them from taking Naruto after they knocked him out cold what are you talking about LMFAO. Naruto was out from the attack.

Even kages Can push Momoshiki to near death.

No Caption Provided

They stated Rock Lee could defeat Momoshiki, Last I checked Rock lee isn't Kaguya level at best we can say he Guy equal maybe if he has 8th gate.

No Caption Provided

This proves Momoshiki isn't all that powerful rock Lee can beat Momoshiki.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: I never said Naruto wasnt knocked out. I asked you to tell me where it was said he was.

Or he could've just been so weakened, he couldnt fight back....which would explain whh he was in base form when we see him again...but watever. Him being knocked was just a side thing i asked for more or less. It diesnt change the fact that hes abive continental unless you can prove the AP of momos attack was continental.

Kages who you still havent proved are weak. Ill wait for proof.

Yeah cause lee is proficient in momoshikis weakness. Also prove rock lee is weak after a 20 year timeskip while your at it.

Momoshiki destroyed a star in base form. Fused momoshiki absorbed dozens of stars and nebulas (lowball) How can you say there weak? Lol

You sure do have a thing for making claims without any proof. Again. Prove the kage after 20 years are as weak as they were back in shippuden. Otherwise fighting a multi-star being (lowball) would be there first feat and they still got 1 shot anyways.

Prove the AP of momoshikis attack was ONLY continental. Base momoshiki destroyed a star before fighting Naruto. And he did that WITHOUT using that amped with all 5 chakra natures TBB ball he used against Naruto.

Prove Naruto wasnt holding back when sasuke said on panel that he was. Plus your contradicting yourself. You say Naruto and sasuke are continental only, yet Naruto holding back, survived that attack WHICH SASUKE CONFIRMS IS MULTI-CONTINENT due to it destroying the surrounding lands....so how can Naruto and sasuke be continental if Naruto while holding back ate a Multi-CONTINENTAL attack?

Prove breaking a universe is only country level or below country level since you said Naruto+Sasuke only cap at country level. The universe isnt the size of a country. How can he be country level if hes breaking apart something thats bigger than a country?

Hokage Naruto and Adult sasuke are stronger than all the otsutsukis shown except jigen. I said i agree to disagree. None of the otustukis were absorbing multiples of dimensions continaing dozens of stars and nebulas and EOS Naruto alone proved sooo many times he was on par and could handle kaguya that its not even funny.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: War arc Naruto was fighting kaguya. Prove kaguya is only continetal.

Show me where she ever wrecked Naruto cause she didnt. She didnt even make him feel threatened when sasuke wasnt there. At no point did kaguya wreck Naruto while there was multiple times Naruto was pushing back kaguya.

Show me. And that just means hamura is above star level too.

Also ill take you not answering my other post as a concession. Next time dont make up shit without having proof to at least make it beleivable.

Sooo because Naruto was spamming Jutsu to survive he is continental level? LMFAO.

I am done with you after this.

Evidence number 1:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Literally had Naruto trapped there in ice. all she really needed to do was just one shot with him Ash bone and he is dead.

Evidence number 2:

No Caption Provided

needed the 5 tailed to Boost his Chakra to the boiling point to get out of Kaguya's ice.

Evidence number 3:

No Caption Provided

the only thing Naruto had at his advantage was the fact that Kaguya can easily be tricked.

Evidence number 4:

No Caption Provided

Naruto only survived Kaguya because he spammed 1000s of clones which made it hard for her to hit the original one.

Evidence number 5:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We see Both Naruto and Sasuke's power combined in there final fight and it wasn't even close to Continental level at all. this was Sasuke after he got an upgrade from the All the tailed Beast.

No, they were not Continental level during the war. Yes, they were powerful enough to survive against Kaguya non-bloodlust who was only trying to absorb there chakra and not instantly kill them, But that hardily means anything.

to Momoshiki.

No Caption Provided

needed Kinishiki help to catch Killer Bee

No Caption Provided

Was called a cheater in combat by Killer Bee who stated that Momoshiki magnifying jutsu with pills is cheating.

which isn't on KAguya level.

Evidence number 6:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he literally couldn't get past Gaara Sand without using his hair to attack Gaara.

Evidence number 7:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Momoshiki was nearly sealed by a normal CT from Sasuke.

Evidence Number 8:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Normal Giant Rasengan from Base Naruto was able to kill Momoshiki.

Now, Let compare this to Kaguya what she could do, and what it took to defeat her.

Evidence for Kaguya:

No Caption Provided

Kaguya could casually hit sasuke vital points even while he was using his Susanoo as defense.

Evidence for Kaguya:

No Caption Provided

Kaguya with Casually Punches can destroy and one shot Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo, while Momoshiki with a casual punch couldn't even break through Gaara sand or do anything to Sasuke Base Susanoo.

the only time Sasuke's Susanoo has been destroyed like this was against Jigen. Jigen can't even control the Juubi with his current body.

Evidence for Kaguya:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kaguya can fight 1000s of Naruto clones while Momoshiki struggled to handle Base Naruto Sasuke and 2 other Kages.

there is no debate, you have nothing proven that Momoshiki can fight that Many Naruto's when he was stomped by 2 kages and Weakened Naruto and sasuke....and needed a power up from kinishiki and his final form just to get wrecked again by Naruto and Sasuke fused Susanoo 9 tails.

Evidence for KAguya:

No Caption Provided

the "Sage Art: Super Biju Rasenshuriken" section says that, after being granted the power of the Sage of Six Paths, Naruto performed this ultimate jutsu. They're "Rasenshuriken" that have been proudly infused with the "special chakra properties" (チャクラ特性, chakura tokusei) of the tailed beasts, which Naruto unleashes simultaneously through Multiple Shadow Clones. It, uh, also describes it as "the most marvelous ninjutsu of all time." (空前絶後の忍術, Kūzenzetsugo no Ninjutsu).

The caption says that it struck Kaguya's weak point, making it impossible for her to maintain her physical form. [Which is to say, it took advantage of her having the chakra of the nine tailed beasts and turned it into a weakness

^Stated from the databooks.

Evidence for Kaguya:

No Caption Provided

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei is invoked when two users simultaneously touch their target with the "Yin" and "Yang" seals. It rips a giant chunk of earth up and turns it into a heavenly body, becoming the Prison of Six Paths (六道の獄 Rokudō no Goku) that can capture all things (万物捕, "banbutsuto"). It's a sealing jutsu that can be used by individuals who awaken Six Paths Senjutsu. "Chibaku Tensei" is the version that can be used by a single individual, while "Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" is a more powerful version that requires two individuals simultaneously combining the power of Yin and Yang. It turns the sealing target into a gravity core in the sky, which attracts chunks of earth that bury them alive. This forms a heavenly body in the sky that can act as a prison for even a tailed beast. The section in the bottom left describes how the moon was the result of Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, and that so much chakra was contained within that it turned into a gigantic sattelite. It also describes it as a giant sealing stone (封印石 "Fuinseki")

Naruto and Sasuke used Six paths Chibaku Tensei on Kaguya to defeat her. which is a Jutsu that seals all beings in Naruto just by touching them simultaneously With Yin and Yang Seals.

once those yin+Yang Seals touches you its GG doesn't matter how powerful you are you are sealed and you die. Sasuke used a Weaker CT and nearly sealed Momoshiki, and it stated that Normal CT is much weaker than Six path CT.

This all proves Momoshiki is weaker than Kaguya. Now, stop bothering me with nonsense, I proved that Naruto and sasuke are not above Kaguya, they are not above Hagoromo, they are not above Hamura. Go read the Naruto Last Movie Novels it states in there near the very end that Naruto isn't close to Hamura's level of power.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps the only reason the duo was able to take her out was due to Obito's MS. Otherwise Sasuke would have been BFRd for all eternity.

Not to mention Momoshiki was barely gaining the upper hand against a severely nerfed Naruto (Momo absorbed like half of his chakra and didnt use So6PM) and a tired Sasuke (had to replenish a lot of chakra to go to that weird dimension) and still lost.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps the only reason the duo was able to take her out was due to Obito's MS. Otherwise Sasuke would have been BFRd for all eternity.

Not to mention Momoshiki was barely gaining the upper hand against a severely nerfed Naruto (Momo absorbed like half of his chakra and didnt use So6PM) and a tired Sasuke (had to replenish a lot of chakra to go to that weird dimension) and still lost.

without Obito, and Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto loses to Kaguya.

Kaguya was spamming Dimension hop the whole fight while Momoshiki didn't do any of that in his fight that would have at least helped him against the KAges who had no counter for that.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Oreo6

Scenario 1: Yeah sure. "Trapped him". Why dont you show the manga panel where he verbatim states, he LET HIMSELF get caught on purpose....manipulative at its finest.

Scenario 2: And you know what else he did after he used boil release? He OVERPOWERS her attack with his own and smashes her through a column of ice.

Scenario 4: You know what else happend after he made his clones? He caused kaguya to flee....she literally had no other choice but to run away from him. Shadow clone jutsu is part of his arsenal. How you gonna downplay him for using his own jutsus? Same with the boil release.

Scenario 5: Prove that attack wasnt planetary and above in AP. Sure the DC wasnt anything crazy but prove the AP wasnt. Especially since there scaling to people like kaguya.

Actually your wrong. Kaguya does try to kill them after she runs to her core dimension. Black zetsu tells her its nit wirth it. This happens right before she ash bones that shadow clone that made it through her portal. Than when she cones back, she ash bones a Naruto clone THAT SHE THOUGHT WAS THE REAL ONE. And she even comments that she can now relax due to "killing" Naruto.

You can say they weren't continental all you want. They scale to kaguya whos above continental so anytime you wanna actually show proof instead of pulling crap out of your arse than let me know.

Prove he needed kinshiki to help catch bee. Kinshiki simply assisted him cause hes his partner. There you go pulling shit out of your ass again.

Momoshiki destroyed a star before fighting killer bee. You can say what you want, the canon novel proves you wrong.

Scenario 6: prove garaa after a 20 year timeskip is weak. Like i asked you about 40 times already.

Scenario 7: same Sasuke whos fighting fused momoshiki in the first place whos multi-star level (lowball) due to absorbing multiples of dimensins full of dozens of stars and nebulas. That would be a feat for sasuke. Same sasuke whos massively above kaguya at this point.

Scenario 8: Same base Naruto whos fight fused momoshiki whos multi-star level (lowball) in the first place.

Your Kaguya evidence: all is really good and makes sense. Your showing showing kaguya fighting war arc Naruto and Sasuke who are MASSIVELY below Hokage Naruto or Adult Sasuke. Congratulations 👏

War arc Naruto and Sasuke arent fighting people who can absorb dozens of nebulas and stars while in base and nerfed extremely. But you know who are? Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke.

So unless you can prove war arc Naruto and sasuke are stronger than current Naruto and sasuke, your evidence is wasted. And in order for them to be stronger, they would need proof that there as strong as someone who absorbs dozens upon dozens of stars and nebulas. (Lowball)

Funnily enough, in that scan where Naruto says "NARUTO ITTAI RENDAN" the next page after that is the one i was talking about where kaguya runs away to another dimension. Again. Manipulation at its finest.

Momoshiki didnt get nearly sealed. There you go pulling shit out of your ass again. He actually DOES get sealed and COMPLETELY no sells it by casually breaking out of it like its nothing.

Prove hamura has the power of dozens of stars and nebula or prove he can destroy a nigh solar system in size dimension and then we'll have an actual debate of wether there weaker than hamura or not.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Oreo6

People really love lowballing Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke. Nerfed Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke are MASSIVELY above war arc Naruto and Sasuke. There actually on a completely different tier.

These same nerfed guys are fighting fused momoshiki in the first place who absorbs multiples. ("Multiples"...theres a s at the end of there) dimensions full of dozens of stars and nebulas in the canon light novel. Nerfed Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke are stronger than your all saying.

If you disagree then tag me and get debunked. Otherwise take your headcanon elsewhere and have a good day or prove Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke arent stronger than there war arc selves instead of using baseless assumptions and outliers like shin stabbing him lmao

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to forget that the whole reason Kaguya created the Zetsu Army was to combat Momoshiki

Even after eating Earth's Chakra Fruit she was still scared shitless of Momoshiki

Momo takes it

No Caption Provided

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By MyGod000

TOP LEL

Scenario 1: Yeah sure. "Trapped him". Why dont you show the manga panel where he verbatim states, he LET HIMSELF get caught on purpose....manipulative at its finest.

he Never said he let himself get caught. he had no idea she could attack him with her dimension something Momoshiki can't even do. Naruto said he made it look like he was stuck to make her come out.

What does Punching her have to do with anything? Boruto punched Momoshiki and nearly dropped him does that doesn't mean Boruto is on momoshiki level or that Momoshiki is as weak as boruto it just mean he got sucker punched and caught off guard.

Scenario 2: And you know what else he did after he used boil release? He OVERPOWERS her attack with his own and smashes her through a column of ice.

Like I said Boil release increases Naruto chakra to boiling point, making the ice melt. he didn't over power her, he sucker punched her because she didn't expect that, like I said that doesn't prove anything actually if we are going to talk about that Genin level Boruto was able to overpower Momoshiki as well and kill him.

Scenario 4: You know what else happend after he made his clones? He caused kaguya to flee....she literally had no other choice but to run away from him. Shadow clone jutsu is part of his arsenal. How you gonna downplay him for using his own jutsus? Same with the boil release.

That was after she casually owned many of them. which is more than what Momoshiki could do in that fight. Momoshiki couldn't even own 4 people who had him surrounded, 1 of the people was drained for several hours to half his powers, and the other used up most of his power to get to that dimension Momoshiki was at. The other two were kages who for 135 episodes have not shown power even on sage Mode Minato level.

Scenario 5: Prove that attack wasnt planetary and above in AP. Sure the DC wasnt anything crazy but prove the AP wasnt. Especially since there scaling to people like kaguya.

because the Kages who are weaker than sage Mode Minato can survive Momoshiki's attacks. if it was planet level in AP They would have died.

Actually your wrong. Kaguya does try to kill them after she runs to her core dimension. Black zetsu tells her its nit wirth it. This happens right before she ash bones that shadow clone that made it through her portal. Than when she cones back, she ash bones a Naruto clone THAT SHE THOUGHT WAS THE REAL ONE. And she even comments that she can now relax due to "killing" Naruto.

You can say they weren't continental all you want. They scale to kaguya whos above continental so anytime you wanna actually show proof instead of pulling crap out of your arse than let me know.

that was way after the fact when She started getting scared and her power was dropping from switching dimensions did she reluctantly decided to kill Naruto to get back her dimension.

No Caption Provided

I asked you again, when Has Momoshiki soloed 1000s of clones that could one shot kages? he struggled with just 2 normal Kages and Weakened Base Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto 1000 Clones would gangbang Momoshiki.

Naruto and Sasuke don't scale to Kaguya, they scale to Ghost Hagoromo. Ghost Hagoromo, is far weaker than Madara.

Prove he needed kinshiki to help catch bee. Kinshiki simply assisted him cause hes his partner. There you go pulling shit out of your ass again.

Momoshiki destroyed a star before fighting killer bee. You can say what you want, the canon novel proves you wrong.

It was actually a planet not a Star, that Momoshiki is Said to have "destroyed" the Star was mistranslated and again...that is non-canon anyway. Juubi is also stated to be able to destroy the planet soo...what your point?

Top-Right Caption:

Kurama: “You’ll just measure… that it can’t be measured.”

Description: Earth… water… air… The Ten-Tails manipulates natural energy that circulates around the world. Such power is immeasurable…

Top-Left Caption:

(right-hand bubble): “The Ten-Tails has been revived!!”

(left bubble): “Gwoohhhh(!!!)”

Description: Previously sealed on the moon, the Gedo Statue contains the chakra of all the Tailed Beasts. The time of revival approaches.

Bottom-right caption:

(bubble): “The eye inside the flower will reflect on the moon above”

Description: Opening the Divine Tree’s flower was the key to executing the “Moon Eye Plan”.

Bottom left caption:

Description: The Ten-Tails’ ferociousness escalates even more after evolving into its second form. The Allied Shinobi Forces’ HQ was completely annihilated when it fired the powerful Tailed Beast Ball.

Main Text

The progenitor of everything in existence – the entity known as the “Divine Tree” threatens the world’s demise!!

Although the origin of chakra, this Demon Beast, stronger and more evil than any other, brings the world to an end. The Ten-Tails’ true form is the “Divine Tree” that bore the “Chakra Fruit”, and it is said that it transformed into a monster in order to reclaim the fruit that Kaguya stole. Its power is absolute and even the combined power of all the Tailed Beasts is no match for it. The destruction it causes is on the scale of a natural disaster…!!

It also stated in the Naruto the Last Novel that the Juubi can in fact destroy a planet. Juubi's power come from the planet itself the same planet Momoshiki was looking for. Like I said if Momoshiki could have done that he would have done that instead of just getting himself killed by boruto.

Scenario 6: prove garaa after a 20 year timeskip is weak. Like i asked you about 40 times already.

I never said Gaara was weak, I said he isn't more powerful then top tier Kages that we saw in the war which is big facts by Gaara getting Wrecked by Urashiki.

No Caption Provided

Jiraya with just his base Form was enough to take on Urashiki.

Jiraya>Gaara

it's up to you to prove that Gaara is as powerful as you are trying to wank. so far he has nothing if you replaced any of the kages during that Fight with Momoshiki, Sasuke and Naruto would still have won that fight.

Scenario 7: same Sasuke whos fighting fused momoshiki in the first place whos multi-star level (lowball) due to absorbing multiples of dimensins full of dozens of stars and nebulas. That would be a feat for sasuke. Same sasuke whos massively above kaguya at this point.

That doesn't mean anything when an attack from Boruto can knock Momoshiki out and off guard.

No Caption Provided

That Like Kaguya getting knocked out by an attack from Konahamaru during the war arc.

Scenario 8: Same base Naruto whos fight fused momoshiki whos multi-star level (lowball) in the first place.

You need to stop with this Multi-Solar system Momoshiki he isn't solar system level, he isn't even planet level because he has no visible feats of such a feat. If Momoshiki was planet or Multi star level he wouldn't have been wrecked and bleeding from Kages who are weaker than Jiraya.

Your Kaguya evidence: all is really good and makes sense. Your showing showing kaguya fighting war arc Naruto and Sasuke who are MASSIVELY below Hokage Naruto or Adult Sasuke. Congratulations 👏

War arc Naruto and Sasuke arent fighting people who can absorb dozens of nebulas and stars while in base and nerfed extremely. But you know who are? Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke.

So unless you can prove war arc Naruto and sasuke are stronger than current Naruto and sasuke, your evidence is wasted. And in order for them to be stronger, they would need proof that there as strong as someone who absorbs dozens upon dozens of stars and nebulas. (Lowball)

I already proved they were weaker when Naruto was clapped by Multi-Country level attack.

the kages didn't get one shotted so Momoshiki clearly wasn't star level at all.

Funnily enough, in that scan where Naruto says "NARUTO ITTAI RENDAN" the next page after that is the one i was talking about where kaguya runs away to another dimension. Again. Manipulation at its finest.

I know what you are talking about, and like I said she left after she wrecked like 100 Naruto clones. you can't even show me Momoshiki fighting half as many clones. show me Momoshiki fighting 50 people at the same time who are at least island level...i'll wait.

Momoshiki didnt get nearly sealed. There you go pulling shit out of your ass again. He actually DOES get sealed and COMPLETELY no sells it by casually breaking out of it like its nothing.

Prove hamura has the power of dozens of stars and nebula or prove he can destroy a nigh solar system in size dimension and then we'll have an actual debate of wether there weaker than hamura or not.

He didn't no sell it...LMFAO. he was stuck and visible upset by it regardless that CT Sasuke did was extremely small it wasn't even Madara level CT, forget Hagoromo and Hamura level who created a Moon with there.

Hagoromo and Hamura created a Moon with there CT, Adult Sasuke who equals Adult Naruto in power couldn't even create Country with his CT.

Clearly Hagoromo and Hamura's CT>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madara's CT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adult sasukes CT.

that is irrelevant why would i need to prove if he has the power to absorb stars when Every Otsutsuki can do that. Urashiki can absorb Stars that doesn't mean he is star level. Momoshiki can't even destroy the Kages or boruto so how is he multi-solar system level?

TOP LEL

Do you not understand Rock Lee who isn't Planet level or anything near that is stated to be able to defeat Momoshiki? stop it you are making yourself look foolish we these nonsense arguments that make no sense.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to forget that the whole reason Kaguya created the Zetsu Army was to combat Momoshiki

Even after eating Earth's Chakra Fruit she was still scared shitless of Momoshiki

Momo takes it

No Caption Provided

That was talking about the Zetsu Army, that Kaguya was making. She was making the Zetsu Army before she had even absorbed the Juubi. also, at the very start of the conversation Sasuke stated this was his Hypothesis.

Nothing Concrete at all.

Also, in Isshiki's dimension Kaguya is placed higher than Momoshiki is. as a matter of Fact Sasuke was sweating bullets when he saw Kaguya as well.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like I tried to explain to your buddy...that Every Otustsuki absorbs Planets and Stars and what not that is what they do, they go find planets with the God tree on it and then absorb it. Momoshiki is no different than any other Otsutsuki in that department. however, those just because they can do that doesn't mean they are powerful. Urashiki who does this wasn't really all that powerful even those he steals chakra from planets as well and he got owend by Jiraya.

Kaguya wins this fight because she is more powerful than either Momoshiki and Kinishiki and Urashiki who she was scared of.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kaguya betrayed the Otsutsuki clan just like Isshiki has as well since he is trying to take all the chakra for himself like Kaguya did and was doing.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: Tag me next time lol

Yes he did. Your literally lying. Naruto verbatim says himself that he let her catch him so he can bust out and flank her.

No he overpowers her. She attacks him with a chakra arm and he attacks her back and overpowers her. There you go lying again. No wonder you didnt tag me. Post the scan of before naruto made those mass amounts of shadow clones.

It matters cause he overpowered her. So yeah. Sure. Kaguya was ragdolling naruto my ass lol.

Yeah sure she did but that doesnt change the fact that once Naruto started pulling out the big numbers, she had to run away.

Momoshiki was dealing with people who you havent proved are weak yet. Im still waiting.

Prove the kages after a 20 year timeskip are weaker than sage mode minato. Still waiting.

Okay? I dont care when she was bloodlusted. You said she didnt get bloodlusted fighting them. your wrong. She did.

The clones kaguya took out are massively weaker than Hokage Naruto whos fighting multi-star (lowball) level fighters in base. Show me war arc Naruto doing that.

Naruto and sasuke scale to kaguya cause Naruto was proving time and time again to be able to handle kaguya. And sasuke is Narutos equal. They even fight so of course sasuke scales to Naruto.

It was actually both. The novel says the light of the star he caused death too alluminated the planet he ravaged so thanks. More evidence hes above killer bee. Its canon. Its in the official timeline.

Thats like saying if zamasu is planet level, he would have just destroyed the planet instead of killing all the humans individually.

He didnt get wrecked by urashiki, he got tagged. Garaa blocked and reacted to fused momoshiki whos at bare minimum multi-star level. Keep trying.

I just gave proof garaa isnt as weak as your downplay suggests.

Borutos attack didnt knock him out and prove boruto is weak. Especially when momoshiki specifically said boruto has otsutsuki power. Your assuming hes weak cause hes a kid. Goten and trunks are kids too lol

You can say hes not star level and planet level. Canon novel thats part of the offcial timeline says otherwise. Ill wait for your rebuttal.

He has the feat of absorbing all those dimensions. Thats a feat he did in the novel.

You havent proved the kage after a 20 year timeskip are weaker than sage mode minato.

Momoshiki was fighting a Naruto who would destroy all those clones unless you can prove those clones are multi-star level.

He was upset cause Naruto and Sasuke were beating the bricks off him. Again he no sells it afterwards.

Adult sasuke whos multi-star level (lowball) CT is stronger than the CT they used in the war by feats of trapping a multi-star (lowball) level fighter. Show me proof the proves otherwise.

None of that proves hamura is strong enough to fight someone who absorbs dozens of stars and nebulas. Sasuke did and so did Naruto. WHILE NERFED. Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than the six paths brothers unless you can prove hamura and hogoromo are at least multi-star level.

Absorbing the power of something makes you that strong, otherwise whats the point of absorbing? It brings no advantages than. The whole definition of absorbing is ti get the strength of said thing.

Otherwise perfect cell is just as strong as base cell.

Prove the kage after a 20 year timeskip cant fight with momoshiki.

Prove lee after a 20 year timeskip isnt that strong. Lee has his weakness. Thats like saying im universal cause i have kryptonite and can fight superman. Lee working together with Naruto and Sasuke would be dangerous.

TOP LEL 😂😂

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: Tag me next time 👌

*Naruto was casually tanking every attack that the dimension gave to him and than FAKING to lure her in. https://i6.mangapanda.com/naruto/683/naruto-5031431.jpg

*Naruto got into a literal chakra arm fist clash and almost stalemated with her back in the lava dimension.

*Naruto overpowers an attack from her with boil release which is part of his arsenal and sends her flying. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111339238/6847217-img_9236.png

https://www.japanator.com/ul/32840-annotated-manga-naruto-chapter-684/n684a-620x.jpg

And as you admitted, she had to run away due to being pressured and about to be overpowered AGAIN.

And of course she gets har arm chopped off by him after being speedblitzed.

Sure. Kaguya was wrecking Naruto. Where?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: Tag me next time 👌

*Naruto was casually tanking every attack that the dimension gave to him and than FAKING to lure her in. https://i6.mangapanda.com/naruto/683/naruto-5031431.jpg

*Naruto got into a literal chakra arm fist clash and almost stalemated with her back in the lava dimension.

*Naruto overpowers an attack from her with boil release which is part of his arsenal and sends her flying. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111339238/6847217-img_9236.png

https://www.japanator.com/ul/32840-annotated-manga-naruto-chapter-684/n684a-620x.jpg

And as you admitted, she had to run away due to being pressured and about to be overpowered AGAIN.

And of course she gets har arm chopped off by him after being speedblitzed.

Sure. Kaguya was wrecking Naruto. Where?

All you need to do is saying it once, you don't need to repeat the same message twice. Secondly, you didn't even tag me in your response.

Like I said your arguments are trash...because you are saying Because Momoshiki created a nebula he is more powerful than Kaguya. That type of Logic doesn't work because in Jigen's AKA Isshiki's dimension there was no stars in them at all...so by your logic Momoshiki would be above him as well.

Your argument about Momoshiki eating gods tree's doesn't work because All Otsutsuki eats planets of chakra, and create dimensions doesn't mean they are all powerful otherwise they wouldn't be getting killed left and right.

I explained to you already that Kaguya was stomping Naruto in that fight to the point he needed to Gather more chakra from Kurama to create 1000s clones this was stated in the manga, shortly after he breaks free from the ice.

She wasn't overpower, sure she ran because there was like 1000 clones in there. Momoshiki ran from like 2 people chasing him. none of them are even as powerful as those Naruto Clones.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

look at that Momoshiki running from people weaker than Jiraya.

No Caption Provided

urashiki is powerful enough to own Gaara, and Jiraya without the use of Sage mode is able to tap Urashiki.

Right there is proof that Gaara is that powerful. not saying he weak, but he sure as hell isn't Edo Madara or Hashirama level.

Naruto used a chakra blade to Cut Kaguya arm off, and Momoshiki got Knocked out by Boruto's attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boruto in a hand to hand hurt Momoshiki so clearly his durability isn't that high if Kid can harm him.

No Caption Provided

Like I said Absorbing stars and planets doesn't mean you are powerful, it means you can absorb a lot of power. every Otsutsuki can do that.

also where is the nebula at when Naruto went to fight Momoshiki? you see it once, and we never see it again even when Momoshiki is destroyed so clearly that was for just visual effects.

in the novel it stated Momoshiki destroyed a planet not a star, secondly we don't know how long it took Momoshiki to do that because he doesn't have anything jutsu that can destroy a planet if he did then he would have used it on Naruto and Sasuke when they were kicking his butt across his dimension.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he was literally one shotted.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya with a casual attack can over power Sasuke PS Susanoo...something Momoshiki has never done.

it doesn't matter if this sasuke is weaker than Adult Sasuke because it's not by much. Momoshiki attack couldn't even break Gaara's sand wall.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: Gotta say it more to make sure it cements through since you have a history of Ignoring my posts and parts of them.

Well you yold me you were gonna be done with me afterwards but guess that was a lie too.

You can say there trash. Thats always nice. I personally don't care what they are. I just want them to be debunked. I didnt say momo created anything. I said he absorbed dozens (lowball) of them. Kaguya doesn't have the power of dozens of dimensions. Next why does isshiki need stars in his dimension to be powerful? If anything that shows how strong he truly is. He didnt even need to absorb all those dimensions like momoshiki did and he was still trashing Naruto and Sasuke.

See your mistaking me for thinking like how you do. I dont go based off a feats alone like an imbecile does. Scaling is superior to feats. Has been for years. Without scaling, you could make the argument great ape gohan would beat the grand priest. Due to scaling, isshiki is stronger than momo.

I never spoke about momoshiki eating god tress. Your brain is all over the place man. And show me when otsutsuki were getting killed left and right. And if they were, it wasnt by anyone other than Naruto and Sasuke. If boruto did it, it makes sense cause boruto is actually god tier level due to scaling and feats. Just like with the kage, you havent proved why boruto who has otsutsuki power should be considered weak. And urashiki is an outlier unless you beleive kid Naruto is stronger than early-mid shippuden Naruto and is at war arc level.

Thats not stomping. Using your arsenal doesnt mean your getting stomped. Who doesnt use there arsenal in a fight? Anyways thanks for igboring all the ither proofs i showed that Naruto was handling kaguya. At best, Kaguya was contending with Naruto. Not a single scan where kaghya was stomping him. Literally got blitzed and got her arm cut off lol cmon now.

Prove the kage after a 20 year timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker than sage mode minato.

Prove the kage after a 20 year timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker tgan sage mode minato.

Prove the kage after a 20 year timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker tham sage mode minato.

Prove the kage after a 20 year timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker than sage mode minato.

Prove the kage after a 20 yeat timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker than sage mode minato.

Show me the scan of urashiki owning garaa. Garaa blocked an attack from a multi-star level fused momoshiki.

Probe when you absorb something, you dint get its power otherwise perfect cell is the same as base cell.

Momoshikis planet has clouds. Wheres your proof its not there when the clouds are blocking the sky whereas in the other one, there were no clouds.

Show me where momoshiki got knocked out. All you showed is that he got hit.

Prove boruto isnt a god tier. Just cause hes a kid doesnt mean anything. Goten and trunks are kids too.

In the novel it said he destroyed a star and a planet.

Okay but you dont know how long he did it either. But what we do know is fused momoshiki absorbed dozens of stars and nebula. So regardless of how long base momoshiki took, FUSED momoshiki did it in seconds.

His golem was one shotted. And by Naruto and sasuke who are multi-star at bare minimum.

Kaguya overpowered teen sasuke whos thousands of times weaker than Adult sasuke. Prove teen sasuke isnt far behind Adult sasuke when adult sasuke is multi-star level at bare minimum while nerfed.

Prove garaas sand wall after a 20 year timeskip cant defend against star level opponents.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Please stop placing these characters at certain levels without any proof to back it up.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: Gotta say it more to make sure it cements through.

Well you yold me you were gonna be done with me afterwards but guess that was a lie too.

You can say there trash. Thats always nice. I personally don't care what they are. I just want them to be debunked. I didnt say momo created anything. I said he absorbed dozens (lowball) of them. Kaguya doesn't have the power of dozens of dimensions. Next why does isshiki need stars in his dimension to be powerful? If anything that shows how strong he truly is. He didnt even need to absorb all those dimensions like momoshiki did and he was still trashing Naruto and Sasuke.

See your mistaking me for thinking like how you do. I dont go based off a feats alone like an imbecile does. Scaling is superior to feats. Has been for years. Without scaling, you could make the argument great ape gohan would beat the grand priest. Due to scaling, isshiki is stronger than momo.

I never spoke about momoshiki eating god tress. Your brain is all over the place man. And show me when otsutsuki were getting killed left and right. And if they were, it wasnt by anyone other than Naruto and Sasuke. If boruto did it, it makes sense cause boruto is actually god tier level due to scaling and feats. Just like with the kage, you havent proved why boruto who has otsutsuki power should be considered weak. And urashiki is an outlier unless you beleive kid Naruto is stronger than early-mid shippuden Naruto and is at war arc level.

Thats not stomping. Using your arsenal doesnt mean your getting stomped. Who doesnt use there arsenal in a fight? Anyways thanks for igboring all the ither proofs i showed that Naruto was handling kaguya. At best, Kaguya was contending with Naruto. Not a single scan where kaghya was stomping him. Literally got blitzed and got her arm cut off lol cmon now.

Prove the kage after a 20 year timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker tgan sage mode minato.

Prove the kage after a 20 year timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker tham sage mode minato.

Prove the kage after a 20 yeat timeskip arent as powerful as those Naruto clones. Prove the kage are weaker than jaraiya. Prove there weaker than sage mode minato.

Show me the scan of urashiki owning garaa. Garaa blocked an attack from a multi-star level fused momoshiki.

Probe when you absorb something, you dint get its power otherwise perfect cell is the same as base cell.

Momoshikis planet has clouds. Wheres your proof its not there when the clouds are blocking the sky whereas in the other one, there were no clouds.

Show me where momoshiki got knocked out. All you showed is that he got hit.

Prove boruto isnt a god tier. Just cause hes a kid doesnt mean anything. Goten and trunks are kids too.

In the novel it said he destroyed a star and a planet.

Okay but you dont know how long he did it either. But what we do know is fused momoshiki absorbed dozens of stars and nebula. So regardless of how long base momoshiki took, FUSED momoshiki did it in seconds.

His golem was one shotted. And by Naruto and sasuke who are multi-star at bare minimum.

Kaguya overpowered teen sasuke whos thousands of times weaker than Adult sasuke. Prove teen sasuke isnt far behind Adult sasuke when adult sasuke is multi-star level at bare minimum while nerfed.

Prove garaas sand wall after a 20 year timeskip cant defend against star level opponents.

If I said I was done with you then why would I tag you? why ask me to tag you if I am done with you? like I said you don't make any sense. Yes, I am done with you because you haven't brought anything new to the table and continue to speak the same premise about the nebula when it's irrelevant to Momoshiki's power. then when you can't debunk something you threatened to flag people because you have no way to counter it so yea, i think it best that we just don't debate each other.

When you show me Momoshiki in combat summoning a nebula to destroy someone or anything combat related then i'll concede everything I said it here no questions asked.

I just showed you Gaara sand wall falling to block Urashiki.

Sasuke Getting stomped by Shin clones.

In Jigen dimension, Kaguya is placed above Momoshiki and even when Sasuke Thought about Momoshiki, Kinishiki and Kaguya...He had Momoshiki below Kaguya.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Than you also shouldnt post a counter.....thats kinda counter productive don't you think?

Too bad i never said he could make a nebula. You say i dont make sense yet when i LITERALLY TELL YOU i DIDN'T say something, you say i did.

Failing ti block isnt getting stomoed. You said garaa got stomped. Show me garaa getting stomped. Anyways wasnt garaa off guard. At most thats an outlier since yrashiki hasnt shown anything ti be on par with momoshiki. Either that or his fishing pole is stronger than even i thought.

When did sasuke get stomped by shin clones. Again please post evidence for the things you say. Anyways it was holding back sasuke.

When was this? And it would mean by feats, hes either A) wrong or B) Kaguya is ALOT stronger than we think.

The only way you can prove momoshiki is weaker than kaguya is if you can disporve that momoshiki literally showed the feat of absorbing all thsoe dimensions. Which you cant cause its part of the offcial timeline. So unless you can prove an entire offical timeline is wrong, tbis is a snore fest.

But im glad you stopped assuming the kages are weak based off of nothing but the thoughts in your head. Now if only you could stop putting words in my mouth lol

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By MyGod000

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: Than you also shouldnt post a counter.....thats kinda counter productive don't you think?

Too bad i never said he could make a nebula. You say i dont make sense yet when i LITERALLY TELL YOU i DIDN'T say something, you say i did.

Failing ti block isnt getting stomoed. You said garaa got stomped. Show me garaa getting stomped. Anyways wasnt garaa off guard. At most thats an outlier since yrashiki hasnt shown anything ti be on par with momoshiki. Either that or his fishing pole is stronger than even i thought.

When did sasuke get stomped by shin clones. Again please post evidence for the things you say. Anyways it was holding back sasuke.

When was this? And it would mean by feats, hes either A) wrong or B) Kaguya is ALOT stronger than we think.

The only way you can prove momoshiki is weaker than kaguya is if you can disporve that momoshiki literally showed the feat of absorbing all thsoe dimensions. Which you cant cause its part of the offcial timeline. So unless you can prove an entire offical timeline is wrong, tbis is a snore fest.

But im glad you stopped assuming the kages are weak based off of nothing but the thoughts in your head. Now if only you could stop putting words in my mouth lol

then you need to stop bring up the Nebula stuff, like I keep telling you to do but you don't seem to be able to understand what is being said to you.

why do you keep talking about Momoshiki being creating a nebula? when you can show me Momoshiki in combat firing out Multi-solar system level attacks i'll concede till then we are just going in a circle.

it means he got stomped, Urashiki overpowered Gaara's Sand and was able to cut through it and take Gaara chakra. pretty much means he lost that fight, Gaara in the rematch needed help to fight Urashiki who isn't even more powerful than sage Mode Jiraya, we can now make an argument that pain could beat Urashiki. By using simple logic, we can conclude that Gaara isn't even more powerful than pain, since he isn't more powerful than jiraya. Let me reiterate again since you don't seem to understand logic or make sense...that I am not saying Gaara is weak, by any means i am saying Gaara isn't as power as you are wanking or implying he is.

it has nothing to do with how long he trained it doesn't matter if he trained 30 years non stop, Gaara doesn't have the potential to surpass people like ITachi or EMS Sasuke.

In Naruto and in Boruto it pretty much stated that those who strongly inherit Otsutsuki powers are the strongest because there power comes from Otutsuki's. People like Uchiha, Senju, Boruto, Hyuga and uzumaki clan (to a lesser Degress) all fall under the Otsutsuki bloodline people who strongly inherited there strong.

Like I been telling you, it doesn't matter how long you think the New Kages trained they have a ceiling and their potential are less then the races I just named.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Again, Not saying they are weak, but going by what has been consistently been shown. Naruto and Sasuke in Base form has been Consistently shown to be slightly above Kage tier.

Your Buddy Showed a Photo of Sasuke stating His Hypothesis about base Momoshiki being above Kaguya...I reminded him that was Kaguya before she had the Juubi.

If we are going to talk about Momoshiki being able to destroy planet just put this out there that Juubi in both the databooks, and Novels have been stated to be able to destroy a planet as well. Hagoromo was able to tank attacks from it.

It was right before they fought Jigen...and like I said it wasn't wrong because in the list he had Momoshiki above Kinishiki, unless you think that was wrong and Kinishiki should be above Momoshiki.

he was absorbing chakra from the dimension, he wasn't absorbing the dimension itself. show me the offical timeline where it says he absorbed the dimension itself.

Because all Otsutsuki can absorb Chakra from their dimension, what you just said isn't anything new nor does it change things because at the end he was still knocked out and one shotted by Boruto attack, and before that Naruto and sasuke one shotted him while at half power and from the offical novels we know Naruto and sasuke are only continental.

Just an fYI, Naruto 2 years prior was knocked out and almost killed by an island level attack from Toneri.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Never once said the kages were weak, i said they are not as powerful as you are wanking them. you are the one who think the Kages are top tiers when they are not at all, Gaara who is the second strongest this without Counting Naruto as well...is weaker than Jiraya.

stop it because you brought up nebula stuff at least 3 times in your post since you been in this thread no one is putting words in your mouth just telling you that what you said don't make sense.

1) if he was that powerful as you are making him out Boruto who is barely part 1 Naruto and CM Sasuke level wouldn't be able to damage him or harm Momoshiki.

2) Kages wouldn't be able to make Momoshiki run for his life.

3) Momoshiki wouldn't have been so shocked and amazed by the 9 tails powers.

^ all of that debunks you.

No Caption Provided

he was shocked and Amazed by the 9 tails powers who is nothing but an ant to the Juubi's powers.

Like I said if the 9 tails is massive Chakra to Momoshiki than, there is no way he can beat Kaguya or Hagoromo, or Madara.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: Why should i stop bringing uo the nebula stuff? What im saying is way different than what your saying. Your saying he created them. Im saying he absorbed them.

And no. Im not gonna stop using canon material to prove my case.

When you can quote me where i said momoshiki created a nebula than ill respond to that.

Overpowering an attack isnt hetting stomped otherwise boil release Naruto stomped kaguya and you yourself even agreed Naruto overpowered kaguyas attack in boil release. Garaa was able to to. Atch and block an attack from multi-star level momoshiki. Hes massively above urashiki. Your using an outlier as evidence. Either that or his fishing hook is stronger than we all thought.

How can garaa be weaker than pain if hes catching and bl ok cking fused momoshiki. Prove fused momoshiki who absorbed dozens of stars and nebulas is weaker than pain. Your headcanon is the only thing saying garaa is weak.

If your gonna keep lying and saying i said momoshiki can create nebulas than im gonna keep lying and saying youve been calling garaa weak.

Wheres your proof he doesnt have the potential when hes fighting star level and above people right infront of your face?

Well there ceiling hasnt been reached yet. The kage arent stronger than the otsutsuki but they can contend with them as shown.

So you i told you sasuke was hding back and you still decided to yse sasuke holding back as evidence. Prove that sasuke was at full power. Otherwise shin is stronger tham fused momoshiki by your logic.

Base momoshiki destroyed a planet and a star. Ten tails didnt do that.

Obviously momoshikis above kinshiki. Kinshiki is a planet splitter while monoshiki destroyed a star and a planet.

No he wasnt. In the novel thats in the official timeline, it says he was absorbing dimensions even beyond his own. Thats it. Stop adding your headcanon into it.

Im not saying its new but no otsutsuki has absorbed chakra from dozens of stars and nebulas (lowball)

Show me when boruto knocked him out. All he did was make him fall.

Naruto and sasuke nerfed are that strong unless you can prove otherwise. The official novel doesnt say at there max there continental. Why wouldnt they be continental if there planet level and above?

Show me where the novel said at there max there continental. All it said was they were continental. Why wouldnt they be continental if there planet level and above?

Show me where the novel said at there max there continental. All it said was they were continental. Why wouldnt they be continental if there planet level and above?

That wasnt island level and he wasnt almost killed by it.

Prove the kage arent that strong. Prove garaa is weaker tham jaraiya.

You said i claimed momoshiki can create dimensions. Your putting wirds in my mouth. Otherwise quote me where i said that.

Boruto with jougan is leagues stronger than part 1 naruto and sasuke unless you can prove fused momoshiki is as weak as part1 naruto and sasuke.

Prove those kage are weak.

Prove it was only the 9 tails chakra he was amazed at and not Narutos as well. Naruto in base was fighting with momoshiki whos multi-star level (lowball) in base form while low on chakra. Narutos is stronger than your downplaying it to be.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Please stop placing these characters at certain levels without proof.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

low on chakra multi solar system base naruto sounds legit.

i can clearly say it out loud and still sound credible.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: Why should i stop bringing uo the nebula stuff? What im saying is way different than what your saying. Your saying he created them. Im saying he absorbed them.

And no. Im not gonna stop using canon material to prove my case.

When you can quote me where i said momoshiki created a nebula than ill respond to that.

Overpowering an attack isnt hetting stomped otherwise boil release Naruto stomped kaguya and you yourself even agreed Naruto overpowered kaguyas attack in boil release. Garaa was able to to. Atch and block an attack from multi-star level momoshiki. Hes massively above urashiki. Your using an outlier as evidence. Either that or his fishing hook is stronger than we all thought.

How can garaa be weaker than pain if hes catching and bl ok cking fused momoshiki. Prove fused momoshiki who absorbed dozens of stars and nebulas is weaker than pain. Your headcanon is the only thing saying garaa is weak.

If your gonna keep lying and saying i said momoshiki can create nebulas than im gonna keep lying and saying youve been calling garaa weak.

Wheres your proof he doesnt have the potential when hes fighting star level and above people right infront of your face?

Well there ceiling hasnt been reached yet. The kage arent stronger than the otsutsuki but they can contend with them as shown.

So you i told you sasuke was hding back and you still decided to yse sasuke holding back as evidence. Prove that sasuke was at full power. Otherwise shin is stronger tham fused momoshiki by your logic.

Base momoshiki destroyed a planet and a star. Ten tails didnt do that.

Obviously momoshikis above kinshiki. Kinshiki is a planet splitter while monoshiki destroyed a star and a planet.

No he wasnt. In the novel thats in the official timeline, it says he was absorbing dimensions even beyond his own. Thats it. Stop adding your headcanon into it.

Im not saying its new but no otsutsuki has absorbed chakra from dozens of stars and nebulas (lowball)

Naruto and sasuke nerfed are that strong unless you can prove otherwise. The official novel doesnt say at there max there continental. Why wouldnt they be continental if there planet level and above?

That wasnt island level and he wasnt almost killed by it.

Prove the kage arent that strong. Prove garaa is weaker tham jaraiya.

You said i claimed momoshiki can create dimensions. Your putting wirds in my mouth. Otherwise quote me where i said that.

Boruto with jougan is leagues stronger than part 1 naruto and sasuke unless you can prove fused momoshiki is as weak as part1 naruto and sasuke.

Prove those kage are weak.

Prove it was only the 9 tails chakra he was amazed at and not Narutos as well. Naruto in base was fighting with momoshiki whos multi-star level (lowball) in base form while low on chakra. Narutos is stronger than your downplaying it to be.

No Caption Provided

he was knocked out by Boruto attack.

he then hand to hand was beat by him and hurt by him again.

No Caption Provided

He was only after the 9 tails what are you talking about? he didn't care about Naruto's powers if so why didn't he just absorb sasuke's power and call it a day?

No Caption Provided

he clearly wanted the Fox and was talking about the foxes powers.

Before this, He was told that Biju amass a massive amounts of chakra.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stated that they keep Tailed Beast inside their bodies to Amass Chakra.

like I said if he wasn't talking about 9 tails and anyones Chakra would do then why didn't he just go after Sasuke since Kishimoto already stated Adult Sasuke=Adult Naruto in power.

you act as if you never watched the series at all. Momoshiki isn't more powerful than Kaguya.

Juubi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1-9 tails beasts.

9 tails powers is too much for Momoshiki, then he has no chance against Kaguya with the Juubi or anyone else with the Juubi for that matter.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: That scan still doesnt show me momoshiki being knocked out...i asked for monoshiki being knocked out and you show me him being hit.

Boruto is a god tier so makes sense. You still havent proved why boruto is below kage or level or worse.

Narutos chakra and kuramas chakra are fused though...even orochimaru back in part 1 says it was. But i digress.

Half of kurama allowed Naruto to fight with kaguya and scale to her. Hokage Naruto has both halves.

Cause he cant beat sasuke...as clearly shown.

Says the guy who claimed shikamaru stopped momoshiki when momoshiki moved his hand and casually absorbed his shadow jutsu. Show me kaguya absorbimg dozens of stars and nebula.

No its not. Kurama is currently stronger than juubi since his chakra is up with multi-star level fused momoshiki.

Even half the 9 tails allowed Naruto to scale and at times overpower kaguya.

Prove kurama is weaker than ten tails. Even more evidence than i gave earlier is only HALF of kurama by himself is stronger than all the other 8 beasts at once.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: You just keep makimg claims and aims and claims and claims and you never have proof for any of it.

The only time you give proof is when someone calls you out about it over 6 times and even that didnt work cause im STILL waiting for where the novel claimed Naruto and sasuke at max are continental 😂

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: That scan still doesnt show me momoshiki being knocked out...i asked for monoshiki being knocked out and you show me him being hit.

Boruto is a god tier so makes sense. You still havent proved why boruto is below kage or level or worse.

Narutos chakra and kuramas chakra are fused though...even orochimaru back in part 1 says it was. But i digress.

Half of kurama allowed Naruto to fight with kaguya and scale to her. Hokage Naruto has both halves.

Cause he cant beat sasuke...as clearly shown.

Says the guy who claimed shikamaru stopped momoshiki when momoshiki moved his hand and casually absorbed his shadow jutsu. Show me kaguya absorbimg dozens of stars and nebula.

No its not. Kurama is currently stronger than juubi since his chakra is up with multi-star level fused momoshiki.

Prove kurama is weaker than ten tails. Even more evidence than i gave earlier is only HALF of kurama by himself is stronger than all the other 8 beasts at once.

he did get knocked out from that attack from boruto. He lost his balance and fell over, then got back up.

No Boruto isn't God tier. he is a Vessel like kawaki. Now, Explain what means them any different than Madara who was also a Vessel.

No, there chakra are not really fused but okay, and regardless i said the Juubi chakra is far above the 9 tails Chakra as well as Naruto's chakra.

The juubi alone was able to fight for 30 days straight non-stop. when has Naruto or Sasuke fought that long without having there chakra's replenished by someone?

Sasuke was low on Chakra when he first saw them as a matter of fact Sasuke had to run from them, like I said not once did say let go for sasuke chakra.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

where did you get the idea he couldn't beat sasuke? when Sasuke ran from them in there first fight.

No Caption Provided

LMFAO, stated that Shikamaru stopped there movements. Too bad it stated that He activated his Rinnegan and absorbed the Jutsu. which was why he was able to move.

Juubi doesn't need to activate a Rinnegan to do that against Shikamaru's whole Nara Clan and can just over power it with strength.

No Caption Provided

the Juubi while only in his incomplete stages can over power the whole Nara Clan while Naruto was powering them up to be 3 x stronger.

Show me where it stated that Kurama is more powerful than the Juubi.

It didn't. Naruto with the 9 tails at his strongest along with sasuke could only do this.

No Caption Provided

Naruto was able to do this with sasuke because the 9 tails had Absorbs Chakra for awhile and overcharged Naruto by giving him too much power.

No Caption Provided

Just an FYI...Juubi powers comes from the earth as well, and he can Manipulate it as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just to clarify this is Juubi while being Nerfed by Obito and Madara and without the full 9 tails and 8 tails chakra as well.

Here is some intel what i just posted to you.

Ninjutsu - Tenpenchii
No rank, all ranges, offensive
Users: Ten-Tails
The angry god's roar is the earth-breaking overture of destruction!!
The Ten-Tails' unique ninjutsu that even Kurama was cautious of. With its immeasurable amount of chakra it interfers with the natural energy, causing natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, tornados and floods in an instance. It has a wide effect range and immense destructive powe. It's an attack that exceeds mankind's knowledge, too much for humans to handle.
⬇ The Ten-Tails' resurrection means the end of this world.... Once the disasters are caused, there are no techniques to defend against them and the people have no choice but to fear the wrath of god.

Juubi just storing a small bit of chakra caused Natural Disasters and earthquakes, lighting, Tornados, and Floods in an instance. that alone is a Casual Multi-continental attack. it's power is stated to be Immeasurable. Teen Naruto and Sasuke at the VOTE 2 at there strongest couldn't even come close to do continental destruction. so no they are not above Kaguya.

Wrong, again you said i pull stuff out of thin air you just claimed the 9 tails is Juubi level with no statements. you just said Naruto powers is now also 9 tails powers...so no the 9 tails isn't juubi level.

also, like I said the Juubi can fight for 30 days non-stop with all it chakra, Naruto can't even fight 4days straight now, so no he isn't more powerful.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

show me 9 tails at half his power being stronger than the 8 other tailed beast at once. he just barely managed to tie with just 5 of them. the 4 and 1 tailed beast didn't even help out if he did Nauto loses that battle with the Bijuu bombs.

No Caption Provided

because 9 tails and 8 tails together using there most powerful Bijuu couldn't even stop the 1 incomplete form of the Juubi.

Just and FYI Tailed beast are much more powerful with Host then without one. the Juubi at this point didn't even have a host and was leagues more powerful. BM Naruto+9 tails>Full 9 tails with no host.

just an FYI Madara stomped the full 9 tails, in combat with just one Genjutsu glare.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so, No... 9 tails is no where near the juubi's powers. when Madara stomped the completed full 9 tails, as a matter of fact Naruto also with 100 clones Stomped the half the 9 tails.

8 tails was able to block Tailed Beast Bomb from 9 tails.

No Caption Provided

show me this nebula you keep saying Momoshiki absorbed, if you are not going to show me it then you need to stop using that argument because you are refusing to prove your claims.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: You just keep makimg claims and aims and claims and claims and you never have proof for any of it.

The only time you give proof is when someone calls you out about it over 6 times and even that didnt work cause im STILL waiting for where the novel claimed Naruto and sasuke at max are continental 😂

I already proved the continental stuff for Naruto and sasuke, then you got offended and started asking me for proof of that being there max powers.

you ignored Naruto getting knocked out by a multi-country level attack, and started asking me about the AP.

you are the one who is using headcanon. I said there power is stated to be continental when together, and you got upset by it and ask for proof of that being there max and than ran with them being above Continental when Naruto is clearly only multi-country while alone and Continental when fighting with Sasuke.

No Caption Provided

adult Sasuke Susanoo can't even do above Continental level Destruction. this was after they said they were not going to be holding back. not only that they are away from everyone in Isshiki dimension. not one continent was harmed in this battle in Jigen dimension, not one planet was destroyed.

clearly they are not solar system level at all.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: So he didnt get knocked out. He got knocked down. Thanks.

Boruto is a god tier cause he was able to keep up with a multi-star level opponent with his jougan....didnt think i had to spell that out.

Prove the juubis chakra is far abive kuranas or Narutos when there fighting people stronger than it. Ten tails isnt multi-star level.

So he has alot of stamina. Still not as much as naruto giving 2000+ people 10x there chakra and still fighting for multiple days.

Well you just played yourself. Why would they go after sasuke if hes out of chakra? From making that portal.

I got the idea when sasuke while nerfed was fighting multi-star people.

See? Right there it proves you wrong. If he was immobilised, he wouldnt have been able to absorb the jutsu in the first place. Shikamaru was clearly wrong and got ahead of himself as the novel confirms.

Again. If he was immobilized, he wouldnt be able to activate his rinnegan. Besides while your at it, prove shikamaru cant immobilize god tiers after a 20 year timeskip.

Show me where its stated juubi is stronger than current boruto kurama. Kurama is fighting people stronger than juubi. Ill wait for evidence to debunk this.

All your showing me is DC. Prove the AP of that blast is weak. Again naruto scales uo to kaguya whos lsrge star level at worst. Ill wait for evidence to debunk this.

Okay so the juubi has Multi-Continental DC. Thats not star level like kaghya who EOS Naruto scales to.

I used proof to prove kuramas stronger than ten tails. Prove the ten tails is multi-star level like momoshimi. Yes Narutos chakra and kurama chakras are fused. Even orochimaru said this would happen in part 1. Your only response to this was "nO".

So the ten tails has alot of stamina. Not more than Naruto though as i explained above and thats only with half.

Kuramas chakra was aiding Naruto in fighting a multi-star level opponent. Prove the tailed beasts are multi-star level.

Yes war arc kurama is weaker but current kurama is stronger than juubi. He was fighting with multi-star level people. Show me the juubi having multi-star pevel feats like momoshiki did in the novel.

As soon as you quote me where i said he created a nebula, ill show you it.

Until than stop claiming the kage are weak without evidence.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: You didnt prove there continental at max. All you proved was there continental.

Naruto got "knocked out" (still waiting for evidence of this) by a star level+ attack whole holding back. You havent proved he didnt hold back. You showed a caption. Sasuke hismelf says he held back.

You stated there continental at max. Actually you said it vaguely at first and then you actually started saying it outloud later.

Nobody in dragonball does continental damage when they fight except a few acceptions. Nobody in saint seiya does continental damage except a few acceptions.

Your using a known fallact which is using the background as evidence. Even DC doesnt have planets getting blown up left and right but we know there planet level.

Plus Naruto is AP Based anyway due to chakra being half physical power. AP and DC arent the same. How can they have solar system DC if only there AP is around that level?

Claims you made that im still waiting for proof towards:

How is ten tails is stronger than boruto kurama even though boruto kurama is fighting multi-star level people?

Prove that ball that Naruto while weakened blocked was only multi-continent when momoshiki destroyed a star and a planet even without the amped ball.

I agree war arc is weaker than juubi (actually he isnt since half of kurama scales up to kaguya) but wheres the proof ten tails is stronger than boruto kurama? You say kuramas not stronger than the other 8 beasts. Prove there all multi-star like fused momoshiki is.

Prove shikamaru immobilized momoshiki when momoshiki literally activates his rinnegan.

And besides. Prove shikamaru after a 20 year timeskip cant immobilize god tiers.

Prove the AP of that blast Naruto and Sasuke causer isnt planetary and abive. All you showed me was DC. Goku doesnt have a single DC attack thats planet in size yeg we know his kamehameha is planet level. If you agree with one and not the other, your a hypcorite and biased.

Show me where kurama barely managed to tie with the other others. With a casual not even charged up bijuu bomb, he tied so prove it please. Especially since before than, he was just beating them up with taijutsu alone. And hey. Might as well prove that he wouldve lost if 1 or 4 tails was there. You just pulled that assumption of your nowhere again.

Quote me where i said momoshiki can make a nebula. Your actually wanking momo to even stronger than i ever could.

We wouldnt even be having this problem if you didnt make claims and claims and claims of stuff with no proof while ignoring certain evidences.

A great example is you say shikamaru "immobilized" momoshiki by using the novel but you REFUSE to acknowledge that SAME NOVEL says Fused momoshiki absorbed multiples of his dimensions.

You say kurama is weaker than the ten tails when we SEE RIGHT INFRONT OF US that kuramas chakra us able to fight with multi-star level fused momoshiki. Without proof that the ten tails is multi-star level.

Your also a hypocrite because you used scaling to attempt to make Naruto and sasuke multi-country but when i use scaling to prove kurama is around momoshikis level whos multi-star (lowball) which would prove hes stronger than ten tails, you ask for a statement of where it was said kurama was stronger than ten tails...

Your clearly biased against Naruto.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: So he didnt get knocked out. He got knocked down. Thanks.

Boruto is a god tier cause he was able to keep up with a multi-star level opponent with his jougan....didnt think i had to spell that out.

Prove the juubis chakra is far abive kuranas or Narutos when there fighting people stronger than it. Ten tails isnt multi-star level.

So he has alot of stamina. Still not as much as naruto giving 2000+ people 10x there chakra and still fighting for multiple days.

Well you just played yourself. Why would they go after sasuke if hes out of chakra? From making that portal.

I got the idea when sasuke while nerfed was fighting multi-star people.

See? Right there it proves you wrong. If he was immobilised, he wouldnt have been able to absorb the jutsu in the first place. Shikamaru was clearly wrong and got ahead of himself as the novel confirms.

Again. If he was immobilized, he wouldnt be able to activate his rinnegan. Besides while your at it, prove shikamaru cant immobilize god tiers after a 20 year timeskip.

Show me where its stated juubi is stronger than current boruto kurama. Kurama is fighting people stronger than juubi. Ill wait for evidence to debunk this.

All your showing me is DC. Prove the AP of that blast is weak. Again naruto scales uo to kaguya whos lsrge star level at worst. Ill wait for evidence to debunk this.

Okay so the juubi has Multi-Continental DC. Thats not star level like kaghya who EOS Naruto scales to.

I used proof to prove kuramas stronger than ten tails. Prove the ten tails is multi-star level like momoshimi. Yes Narutos chakra and kurama chakras are fused. Even orochimaru said this would happen in part 1. Your only response to this was "nO".

So the ten tails has alot of stamina. Not more than Naruto though as i explained above and thats only with half.

Kuramas chakra was aiding Naruto in fighting a multi-star level opponent. Prove the tailed beasts are multi-star level.

Yes war arc kurama is weaker but current kurama is stronger than juubi. He was fighting with multi-star level people. Show me the juubi having multi-star pevel feats like momoshiki did in the novel.

As soon as you quote me where i said he created a nebula, ill show you it.

Until than stop claiming the kage are weak without evidence.

it was more like he was knocked out for a short bit.

I asked you multiple time to show me proof that momoshiki absorbed a nebula because that is all you are saying in your replies and you refuse to show me? then I guess he didn't happened then since you have nothing to prove he did.

The Jougan doesn't do anything For boruto it only gives him clarity on where the Portal the Otsutsuki are going to come out of.

I said no to Naruto and 9 tails being more powerful than the Juubi. Proof Naruto can't fight for as long as the Juubi can. Naruto got tired fighting for 15mins, his longest fight was 2-3 day....and that was with people healing him. the Juubi can fight for months non-stop. That pretty much means the juubi has far more chakra than Naruto and the 9 tails has.

that not how the Rinnegan works. You don't need to be able to move your arms to absorb the jutsu so long as your Rinnegan is activated you will absorb the jutsu. Momoshiki moved hims arms after he was absorbing the jutsu.

No, the Juubi is above Multi-continental it stated it can destroy planets, and that his power is immeasurable.

No Caption Provided

sasuke who rivals Naruto powers struggles with just a tornado, used by Fushin. Naruto and Sasuke are like I said Continental.

even in game there best D/C feat is multi-country. you can't claim Momoshiki destroyed planets...when Naruto and Sasuke together can't even destroy a planet...and they are more powerful than Momoshiki even while at half power and Momoshiki in his final form.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Zuriel-el

Kaguya wins this. @mygod000: statements are usually disregarded when feats disagree, even in the last toneri claimed he could destroy the world with naruto's chakra, shikamaru also made a statement in novel about narutos power, but you forget naruto has a different form from what dhikamaru knows, it a power o ly sasuke has seen. So stop taking character statements as word of god, orochomaru also claimed to be immortal, sasuke claimed he was the strongest in the world and then lost to naruto, jiraiya, tsunade and kakashi said minato was the strongest hokage etc. That a character said it doesn't always mean it is true, or entirely correct especially when we know otherwise.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: You didnt prove there continental at max. All you proved was there continental.

Naruto got "knocked out" (still waiting for evidence of this) by a star level+ attack whole holding back. You havent proved he didnt hold back. You showed a caption. Sasuke hismelf says he held back.

You stated there continental at max. Actually you said it vaguely at first and then you actually started saying it outloud later.

Nobody in dragonball does continental damage when they fight except a few acceptions. Nobody in saint seiya does continental damage except a few acceptions.

Your using a known fallact which is using the background as evidence. Even DC doesnt have planets getting blown up left and right but we know there planet level.

Plus Naruto is AP Based anyway due to chakra being half physical power. AP and DC arent the same. How can they have solar system DC if only there AP is around that level?

How is ten tails is stronger than boruto kurama even though boruto kurama is fighting multi-star level people?

Prove that ball that Naruto while weakened blocked was only multi-continent when momoshiki destroyed a star and a planet even without the amped ball.

I agree war arc is weaker than juubi (actually he isnt since half of kurama scales up to kaguya) but wheres the proof ten tails is stronger than boruto kurama? You say kuramas not stronger than the other 8 beasts. Prove there all multi-star like fused momoshiki is.

Prove shikamaru immobilized momoshiki when momoshiki literally activates his rinnegan.

And besides. Prove shikamaru after a 20 year timeskip cant immobilize god tiers.

Prove the AP of that blast Naruto and Sasuke causer isnt planetary and abive. All you showed me was DC. Goku doesnt have a single DC attack thats planet in size yeg we know his kamehameha is planet level. If you agree with one and not the other, your a hypcorite and biased.

Show me where kurama barely managed to tie with the other others. With a casual not even charged up bijuu bomb, he tied so prove it please. Especially since before than, he was just beating them up with taijutsu alone. And hey. Might as well prove that he wouldve lost if 1 or 4 tails was there. You just pulled that assumption of your nowhere again.

Quote me where i said momoshiki can make a nebula. Your actually wanking momo to even stronger than i ever could.

We wouldnt even be having this problem if you didnt make claims and claims and claims of stuff with no proof while ignoring certain evidences.

A great example is you say shikamaru "immobilized" momoshiki by using the novel but you REFUSE to acknowledge that SAME NOVEL says Fused momoshiki absorbed multiples of his dimensions.

You say kurama is weaker than the ten tails when we SEE RIGHT INFRONT OF US that kuramas chakra us able to fight with multi-star level fused momoshiki. Without proof that the ten tails is multi-star level.

Your also a hypocrite because you used scaling to attempt to make Naruto and sasuke multi-country but when i use scaling to prove kurama is around momoshikis level whos multi-star (lowball) which would prove hes stronger than ten tails, you ask for a statement of where it was said kurama was stronger than ten tails...

Just saw your stuff, also i had to flagged you because you wouldn't show me the proof , and from your post...it looked like you were egging me on, telling me that "you will show me the proof when i show you a post of you saying he created a nebula." it all good I found the timeline stuff you were talking about. so you were basically just wasting my time.

also, it said he was absorbing chakra from the dimension, he did that at the very end also stated Sasuke was the stream of chakra. Like I said it doesn't matter because:

1)Kaguya did the same thing in her original Dimension

2) that was in the novels, and in the novels there is no Nebula in Momoshiki Dimension, as a matter of fact we don't even know if there are stars in his dimension

3) the Nebula stuff is only exclusive to the anime, you can't use the anime and novels they are two different continuities

4) in the anime that you are trying to piggy back off of, Momoshiki never absorbs chakra from his dimension

5) in the anime and Manga sasuke never said Momoshiki was stronger than Kaguya, in fact sasuke Viewed Kaguya as more powerful while he was in Jigen dimension.

Right after sasuke's Fights Momoshiki he said nothing about him, no i am not bias towards Naruto. i've been very objective here, i have not seen anything from Momoshiki to put him on Kaguya level.

At best, you can say Momoshiki is more powerful than Kaguya before she had the Juubi powers, but after she gained the juubi she was massively more powerful than Momoshiki.

If the Juubi was so weak, why was Sasuke So scared of a baby Juubi that wasn't even fully grown if he 10000s of times stronger than it? If Juubi has sasuke so scared that he sweating from it and runs to tell Naruto it pretty much means Naruto and Them are not as powerful as we think they are.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wins this. @mygod000: statements are usually disregarded when feats disagree, even in the last toneri claimed he could destroy the world with naruto's chakra, shikamaru also made a statement in novel about narutos power, but you forget naruto has a different form from what dhikamaru knows, it a power o ly sasuke has seen. So stop taking character statements as word of god, orochomaru also claimed to be immortal, sasuke claimed he was the strongest in the world and then lost to naruto, jiraiya, tsunade and kakashi said minato was the strongest hokage etc. That a character said it doesn't always mean it is true, or entirely correct especially when we know otherwise.

I know about the Statement Toneri Made. He made that after he absorbed both Cluster of Byakugan that had been gathering Chakra for Generations+Naruto's chakra while he was absorbing chakra from all over the moon, but I digress.

that What I am trying to tell dude, that all he doing is giving me statements of momoshiki powers and that pretty Juubi, Hagoromo, and Hamura all have statements that they could destroy the planet as well.

Right now, Momoshiki has no feats that really prove he can destroy a planet, what likely happened since this is stated is that after Momoshiki ate the God tree the planet just died out...which was exactly what the toad sage told Hagoromo and Hamura if they don't stop the God tree and Kaguya.

Naruto in Boruto No longer has Six path sage mode anymore, evidences we have piled up proves this is pretty much fact.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: naruto still has six paths sage mode, just look at his eyes when he uses chakra mode, theres also the fact that sasukes rinnegan didn't disappear either. No evidence proves he doesn't have so6p mode.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: naruto still has six paths sage mode, just look at his eyes when he uses chakra mode, theres also the fact that sasukes rinnegan didn't disappear either. No evidence proves he doesn't have so6p mode.

Let be objective here okay. when you said "there is no evidence proves he doesn't have Six path sage mode" that isn't entirely true at all.

No Caption Provided

Naruto can no longer float or fly anymore which is a sign that he no longer has Rikudou Chakra anymore. Like I said let be objective here now.

sasuke wouldn't lose Rinnegan because he obtained it, from Hagoromo+ Six path chakra.

why does Sasuke need to lose his eyes? me saying Naruto no longer has Six path chakra doesn't change them from being rivals. Naruto still has the power, he just doesn't have the Six path Chakra is all. he still equals Sasuke, he just can't fly anymore.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#193  Edited By Earendill

Kaguya flickstomps the Borutoverse and this mismatch.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: naruto and sasuke got their powers the exact same way, from hagoromo. If sasuke still has rinnegan then naruto still has so6p mode, also, watch the last. Naruto hasn't had any reason to fly in boruto.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: He wasnt knocked out at all and you cant prove it.

It happened in the light novel as i said before this all started. You want me to send you novel? Not that i need to. You already have it

No it doesnt. It amps his stats. His feats in jougan overshadow his base feats. There you go making claims again without proof. Prove boruto doesnt get amped when he uses jougan.

Naruto git that tired after amping 2000+ ninja by 10x. Already said this but you ignored it. Besides all your talking about is stamina. Not power.

If he was truly immobilized, he wouldnt have even been able to cast a jutsu. Besides in the canon anime, he casually moves whole stuck. AND AGAIN PROVE SHIKAMARU AFTER A 20 YEAR TIMESKIP CANT IMMOBILIZE GOD TIERS.

How are Naruto and Sasuke continental if there fighting star level people while nerfed? Stop ignoring certain evidences. Also shakung susanoo doesnt disprove anythimg.

Prove Naruto and sasuke arent planet pevel when there fighting kaguya.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: If your gonna flag me from not showing proof than i should flag you at least 20 times. Ive had to copy and oaste the message over 5 times for you to ever post evidence so flagged.

Still waiting for the quote where i said nebula. I should flag you for that too cause your lying

Kaguya never absorbed chakra from her dimension.

Yes there is cause the anime shows one of the dimensions he was absorbing from and ut had stars and nebulas. https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11133/111337387/7004223-6980106-2467671104-momos.jpg

No its not. You cant even say its not cause the novel doesnt even have any pictures lol

Yes he did. It verbatim says he asbrobed chakra from his dimension and even beyond it. Sasuke saw it clearly it also says.

He doesn't have to. Momoshikis stronger by feats. Show me a feat kaguya has thats avive multi-star and nebulas.

No your very biased as youve proven even more im this thread when you said the novel doesnt say he absirbed chakra from his dimension. You use everything in the novel EXCEO5T that part but sure. Your not biased. Go waste someone else time with that 👌

Also in the beginning, you admitged he absirbed his dimensions and sasuke saw it but then you go on to say he never did...complete joke and no he did it as soon as he transformed. So he did it befire he even engaged the duo.

At this point we're AGAIN gonna have to agree to disagree cause now your purposely lyimh and manipulating the novel to say certain events didn't happen. And one second your saying he did, next second your backtracking and saying he didnt.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: naruto and sasuke got their powers the exact same way, from hagoromo. If sasuke still has rinnegan then naruto still has so6p mode, also, watch the last. Naruto hasn't had any reason to fly in boruto.

In Naruto the Last Naruto wasn't flying he was floating because he was out in space on the surface of the moon.

also, Naruto no longer has TSB either, while Hagoromo even after death still has his TSB.

the evidence is clearly there.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By MyGod000

@oreo6 said:

@mygod000: If your gonna flag me from not showing proof than i should flag you at least 20 times. Ive had to copy and oaste the message over 5 times for you to ever post evidence so flagged.

Still waiting for the quote where i said nebula. I should flag you for that too cause your lying

Kaguya never absorbed chakra from her dimension.

Yes there is cause the anime shows one of the dimensions he was absorbing from and ut had stars and nebulas. https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11133/111337387/7004223-6980106-2467671104-momos.jpg

No its not. You cant even say its not cause the novel doesnt even have any pictures lol

Yes he did. It verbatim says he asbrobed chakra from his dimension and even beyond it. Sasuke saw it clearly it also says.

He doesn't have to. Momoshikis stronger by feats. Show me a feat kaguya has thats avive multi-star and nebulas.

No your very biased as youve proven even more im this thread when you said the novel doesnt say he absirbed chakra from his dimension. You use everything in the novel EXCEO5T that part but sure. Your not biased. Go waste someone else time with that 👌

Also in the beginning, you admitged he absirbed his dimensions and sasuke saw it but then you go on to say he never did...complete joke and no he did it as soon as he transformed. So he did it befire he even engaged the duo.

At this point we're AGAIN gonna have to agree to disagree cause now your purposely lyimh and manipulating the novel to say certain events didn't happen. And one second your saying he did, next second your backtracking and saying he didnt.

I am screen shotting this. You said in many of your post, that Momoshiki Dimension had a Nebula in it. I responded to that saying just because he created a dimension with a nebula in it doesn't translate into power. I said you are trying to sell him creating a nebula as a feat, which you said you said him absorbing the nebula was a feat that goes to his AP. that was in post #120.

now, you are upset that i flagged you because you were stand offish in your post egging me on saying: you'll show me the link to it, when I show you a post of you saying he created a nebula. You saying you should flagg me 20 times for nothing? Yea, Just in case you do i'll be showing this to the mods because i think randomly flagging 20 times because you are upset is against the rules. but i'll check it and see.

you already told me you didn't say creating the nebula goes to his powers...so why are you still fixated on that after we already got past that several days ago?

I only flagged you because you are bring up old stuff that we already acknowledge and corrected, i had to flag you because you are bring up old stuff to not show me the proof.

You said I never showed you proof that Gaara is Weaker than Jiraiya? maybe if you paid attention to what is being said then you wouldn't feel that way this is what people say about you on here that you ignore arguments. I told you several times that Urashiki stomped Gaara in their fight. the same guy that owned Gaara, Jiraya in base form actually hurt Urashiki in his fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

there is your proof there Base Jiraiya was able to hurt and Otsutsuki members something we've never seen Gaara do at all.

Like I told you the boruto movie Novel and the boruto anime are not in the same continuity. the Nebula is only shown in the anime. There is no Nebula in the Novel, also...you misleading and unable to understand context is pretty sad, even in the novel it never said Momoshiki absorbed the Nebula all it said was that he absorbed chakra from the dimension which is irrelevant because it didn't happen in the anime anyways so what are you even talking about?

i brought proof for everyone i was required to bring proof for...where is your proof that said verbatim that he absorbed the nebula? exactly stop being a hypocrite, there is no proof he absorbed the nebula because there is no nebula in the novel.

Edit: I just read the Rules and you did indeed violate the rules.

If you see somebody violating the rules, then here is a brief guideline to reporting users:

• First, flag and walk away. If something is flag-worthy, don’t engage, and don’t antagonize by saying “flagged” or threatening to flag them. Just do it and let the mods handle it. I know it can be tempting, but if somebody is throwing insults at you and you flag them, just stop fighting back and walk away from the discussion entirely.

you Threatening to flag me 20 times, and your post was pretty much antagonizing me.

your concession is accepted

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: Yes i said his dimensions had a nebula in it. Never said he created one. Quote me where i said he created a nebula. 4th time asking you this. Yes absorbing chakra from a nebula goes to his AP.....where in any point of that sentence did i even imply he cluld create a nebula. Absorbing isnt creating my guy.

I said i should flag you 20 times because how many times did i ask you to prove something? You made 10+ posts IN A ROW where you said the kage were weaker than jaraiya and sage minato and all these people. I asked you in EACH reply i made to prove this and you NEVER did. You didnt even regard it at all. It wasnt until i LITERALLY HAD TO SPAM IT that you would finally answer it. So yes, i definitely am justifued in flagging you MANY times if we're talking saying shit without evidence.

Show it to the mods. I will too. Better start editing your messages now.

Lol when did i say i flagged you 20 times? I said i should but okay.

Your the one whos fixated. Every reply you made to me, you kept mentioing created.

NOT ONCE IN THIS ENTIRE DEBATE DID I SAY MOMOSHIKI CREATED A NEBULA.

AGAIN QUOTE ME WHERE I MADE THE CLAIM.

And i asked you to show me where urashimi stomped garaa. All you showed me was garaa getting hit by a fishing hook. Getting hit foesnt equal getting stomped my guy.

But the anime is canon...im not surprised you didnt know this. And yes there is a nebula in the novel cause its in his dimension and he was in his dimension in the novel.

Novels dont have pictures genius. I cant show you a picture if the nebula in the novel.

Yes the novel did say he absorbed chakra from his dimension and beyond. Your blatantly lying now.

Again would you like me to send the link to the novel? I asked you this already and you didnt answer cause again, you disregard my posts. A novel doesnt have pictures so you cant tell me the novel doesnt have it.

Yes your concession is accepted as well. I had it back when you started lying and couldnt orove the kage are weak after a 20 year timeskip. And also when you started lying on me and saying i claimed momoshiki created a nebula.

Honestly cant stand scum like this. Takes the fun completely out of the debate.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Oreo6

@mygod000: You threatened to flag me too....lol you broke the rules as well. And i never said i would flag you 20 times. I said I SHOULD.

Manipulation at its finest.

I only flagged you once. And thats because you forced me to copy and paste the same things over 3 times for you to even regard what i was saying. Even now theres still some things you havent answered like how is boruto weak. You said he was weak earlier with no proof. But i dont want your headcanon you call proof anymore. Like you said.

Concession accepted and you are indeed right.