User Lists: 13

Kaguya shit stomps.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How does one read the series, see Hashirama be helpless against Juubito and then think "I bet this man could give Kaguya Otsutsuki a hard time"?

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does one read the series, see Hashirama be helpless against Juubito and then think "I bet this man could give Kaguya Otsutsuki a hard time"?

LOL

And after Sasuke, who had previously fought not only Juubito but Juubidara, questioned how it was 'even possible' for anyone to have that much chakra when he saw Kaguya.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous said:

LOL

And after Sasuke, who had previously fought not only Juubito but Juubidara, questioned how it was 'even possible' for anyone to have that much chakra when he saw Kaguya.

Madara is here too.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333 said:
@anomalous said:

LOL

Madara is here too.

Yeah, in his regular form.

Kaguya is significantly more powerful than Madara even after absorbing the Juubi.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SarahPopkins

@mcu-defender333 said:
@sarahpopkins said:
@mcu-defender333 said:
@anomalous said:

LOL

Madara is here too.

Yeah, in his regular form.

Kaguya is significantly more powerful than Madara even after absorbing the Juubi.

But they're both reincarnations. They can just seal her and be done with it.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333 said:
@anomalous said:

LOL

Madara is here too.

Base Kaguya>Six path 3 eyed Madara>JJ Hagoromo

they are Reincarnations...but Neither Hashirama nor Madara had the seals to put Kaguya away....so them being Reincarnations without the Seals is about as useless as a Jonin ninja saying "Hey, I can walk on water because I am a shinobi" To Rinnegan Obito.

Kaguya stomps, if she is smart... but then again Kaguya isn't really a fighter but she have to be really stupid to lose here even with Hashirama and Madara being vastly better and smarter fighters.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333 said:
@anomalous said:

LOL

Madara is here too.

And?? What is he suppose to do here without his Rikudou powers? Kaguya just one shots them both

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SarahPopkins

@maiitoguy8 said:
@sarahpopkins said:
@mcu-defender333 said:
@anomalous said:

LOL

Madara is here too.

And?? What is he suppose to do here without his Rikudou powers? Kaguya just one shots them both

Madara drops a meteor on her and then slashes her with Kanseitai Susanoo. Hashirama summons Flowering Forest to put her to sleep and then he fists her with his wooden golem. Eighty Gods Vacuum Palm is countered by Shinsuusenju. If she uses Infinite Tsukuyomi then Madara wakes them up. The Murderous Ash Bones are tanked or regenerated from. Bringer of Darkness blinds her and Madara puts her under Genjutsu. If she uses the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb then Hashirama finger flicks it back at her.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao^

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mygod000 said:

Nah Base Kaguya is way weaker. I'm talking about the one before she ate the chakra fruit. But still quite strong with Byakugan and Otsutsuki body.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Kaguya one shot both.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even fair?

Emperorthanos:-

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gilateen

How is this even fair?

@emperorthanos:-

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Kaguya Stomps

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Hashirama win, high-diff.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...............0.o.........why?

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiitoguy8 said:
@sarahpopkins said:
@mcu-defender333 said:
@anomalous said:

LOL

Madara is here too.

Madara drops a meteor on her and then slashes her with Kanseitai Susanoo. Hashirama summons Flowering Forest to put her to sleep and then he fists her with his wooden golem. Eighty Gods Vacuum Palm is countered by Shinsuusenju. If she uses Infinite Tsukuyomi then Madara wakes them up. The Murderous Ash Bones are tanked or regenerated from. Bringer of Darkness blinds her and Madara puts her under Genjutsu. If she uses the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb then Hashirama finger flicks it back at her.

Sounds about right......

No Caption Provided
@shirso said:

Lmao^

This Kaguya dimension dumps and calls it a day

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya CANT FIGHT SHE MAY BE A POWER HOUSE BUT SHE CANT FIGHT!!!! If its ridouko sennin which is 3 eyed madara and Alive hashirama using Mokuton Senpou Shinsuusenju with wood golem and Dragon and madara is also using wood golem and dragon then they stomp all over kaguya because im pretty sure Madara has the same abilities as kaguya since he posses the rinnesharingan that would give him dimentional travel rinnegan so he can absorbs most of her ninjutsu literally possesses her chakra since he absorbed the ten tails and divine tree, and Madara is in a league way above kaguya in taijutsu, and is almost as smart as black zetsu .

Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Okay what if it was Kaguya 1000 years ago when she fought hagoromo and Hamra and fused Momo and Urashiki vs Ridouko sennin Madara which is 3 eyed madara posses all her abilities and his own can use perfect Susanoo uses all his rinnegan abilities including six paths of pain and uses the six paths of pain on reianimated nagato, Itachi, Hidan, Deidara, Obito, Izuna and Hashirama is Alive using his Mokuton Senpou Shinsuusenju 1000 arm great buddha statue, wood golem, wood dragon, and is also using sage mode gracious deity gates. Madara and Hashirama win even without all of this and its just juubira vs kaguya Madara wins because he is smarter and stronger physically in taijutsu.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@mygod000 said:

Nah Base Kaguya is way weaker. I'm talking about the one before she ate the chakra fruit. But still quite strong with Byakugan and Otsutsuki body.

oh yeah, I 100% agree with that. When I was talking about base Kaguya i was meaning the one from the forth Ninja war after Madara was transformed into her.

Kaguya without the God Tree Fruit is massively weaker than 3 eyed Madara.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MyGod000
@sarahpopkins said:
@maiitoguy8 said:
@sarahpopkins said:
@mcu-defender333 said:
@anomalous said:

LOL

Madara is here too.

unless this is Rinnegan Madara or Six path Madara no Meteor's are being dropped on Kaguya. also if this is the former than Kaguya is smacking hard or just dropping them in a dimension.

only way this fight is even close to fair is if this is 3 eyed MAdara. You have EMS Madara and Hashirama in the OP.

Make it 3 eyed Sage of six path Madara+Hashirama then they have a great fight with Kaguya before losing since they can't seal her because they don't have Hagoromo's Seals.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: lol madara literally was gonna explode from having a portion of kaguya's chakra.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MyGod000

@manimalman said:

@thegodmadara: lol madara literally was gonna explode from having a portion of kaguya's chakra.

it actually wasn't a portion.

If you read the Manga, it said that the chakra he absorbed from I.T was greater than the Juubi's Chakra.

well, if you didn't realize that Madara was already above the Juubi in power so adding another Juubi to his power make him at least 50% of Kaguya's power.

the gap isn't as big as you people try to wank it out to be, sure there is a gap but not that big of a gap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Thank you for clearing this up with him he must not have known that Madara already had a big portion of her chakra and I don't know why people make it seem as if kaguyas chakra had a huge gap between her and Madara it wasn't that big but it was big enough to scare Sasuke,Naruto,Sakura, and Kakashi people refuse to listen to facts Madara had at least 50% already they also don't know that the main clans which are The Uchiha, the Senju, the Uzumaki, and the Hyuga basically direct descendants of kaguya and their powers come from kaguya Madara had two dojutsu that came from her then he had the ten tails then he had hashiramas wood style and sagemode, then went on to absorb the god tree wich makes him around 50% of her chakra.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Kaguya gets bodied. The Kaguya who hijacked Juubidara's body though?

Madara and Hashirama's only shot is sealing.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Thank you for clearing this up with him he must not have known that Madara already had a big portion of her chakra and I don't know why people make it seem as if kaguyas chakra had a huge gap between her and Madara it wasn't that big but it was big enough to scare Sasuke,Naruto,Sakura, and Kakashi people refuse to listen to facts Madara had at least 50% already they also don't know that the main clans which are The Uchiha, the Senju, the Uzumaki, and the Hyuga basically direct descendants of kaguya and their powers come from kaguya Madara had two dojutsu that came from her then he had the ten tails then he had hashiramas wood style and sagemode, then went on to absorb the god tree wich makes him around 50% of her chakra.

Exactly. People just don't want to listen to facts, or read the manga statements, and then use other series to make outlandish claims to justify there own headcanon.

At best, they can say Rabbit God Kaguya is 3 x stronger than Madara, that is at most because she took another I.T Chakra boost...but revived base Kaguya is only 2 x Madara.

that is correct, but the 2 main strongest Clan is the Uchiha and Senju because they are stated to be the strongest clan in the series because of there strong inherited of Hagoromo power and Strength and being Indra and Ashura clan.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She blitzes and one shots lmao.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ManimalMan

@mygod000: what im saying is madara, plus more than enough chakra to make him explode = revived base kaguya, throughout the fight she absorbs more chakra becoming more powerful and she still wasnt at full power.

In terms of sheer volume of chakra its a lot more than just double what madara has.

Kaguya is in a league above madara

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless its three double rinnegan juubidara. It will be a missmatch, i would say even the third eye is needed to fight. Kaguya would probably win still due to dimension swap etc.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was not portion actually a tiny amount of chakra was added to that of Madaras to awaken Kaguya. In fact that chakra was not even needed, just that the chakra was sucked out due to them being bound to god tree.

Overall the "she is much more powerfull than Madara" statment is solely failed attempt to hype up the character. Imo Madara would be much higher threat considering he also had rinnesharingan and dimensionswap.

Because aside from being a brute power. He had immense skill, fighting sense pretty decent versatility. Kaguya was pretty much a brick

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MyGod000

@manimalman said:

@mygod000: what im saying is madara, plus more than enough chakra to make him explode = revived base kaguya, throughout the fight she absorbs more chakra becoming more powerful and she still wasnt at full power.

In terms of sheer volume of chakra its a lot more than just double what madara has.

Kaguya is in a league above madara

She wasn't absorbing more power throughout the fight. LMFAO what manga was you reading?

Zetsu literally said that She was using too much chakra to defeat Naruto and Sasuke and told her she should go to her original dimension to regain her chakra since it stated every time she changes dimensions he uses massive amount of chakra.

Yes, Madara is only double Base Revived Kaguya's power. Rabbit God Kaguya is 3 x stronger since she absorbed another Juubi level chakra.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Literally right there for you to read, stop making up headcanon.

She changed dimension from Lava to Ice, to another dimension she was low on Chakra which is why Naruto and Sasuke were during better against her because she keep spamming her jutsu and needed to get another I.T boost.

Kaguya is only 2x Madara, this isn't DBZ. Kaguya needed Madara's body to revive.

Yes, Madara is half of Kaguya's power and the I.T is the other half of her power. sure she didn't have all her chakra, but you want to use that logic than Kaguya never had all her chakra because when she ate the God Tree she was already pregnant and shared her power with Hagoromo and Hamura.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gilateen

@thegodmadara: Tbh I don’t see him beating all of the otsutsuki’s at once. If it’s 1v1 he will(except Kaguya).

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya backhand slaps them with a speedblitz.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is too strong for them

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gotta be locked Asap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: I agree because the ÅŒtsutsuki clan each member is around moon level and the stronger people in the clan are at Planet level and Kaguya was Planet level+ Star level making her far stronger than any of her clan members and madara had her power putting him at Planet level+ Moon level which makes him the strongest taijutsu fighter and second in terms of powe

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama solos. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a straight up Neg fight.

Madara is useless since he doesn't have Senjutsu and Hashirama gets dropped into an Acid Dimension.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zuriel-el

👆This

Also lol. @madara beating all otsutsukis, hagoromo and hamura put him ina wheel chair, ishiki whips him, toneri one-shots him.