Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

Kaguya, I don't see Krillin beating her.

Edit: unless Krillin is bloodlusted and blast her to nothing.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin blitzes, and then slices and dices with a Destructo Disk.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 swarm of moon busting, light speed blitzer comments......

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Na, Krillin is far above moon busting and light speed lol.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya kills him with an Ash Bone.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of curiosity, what does the Ash Bone do?

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin effortlessly.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathHero61

@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:

And so it begins.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:

And so it begins.

Aren't you the one who basically triggered it?...

Smh.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin has better physicals but I think a case be made for kaguya as well

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ValarMelkor

@dark_cloud_ said:
@valarmelkor said:

Destroys whoever it touches at a molecular level and turns them to ash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillins's dd should end that fight with the quickness

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

This is actually hard to choose only because I'm not sure there is anything Krillin can do to actually kill her. That being said, the likelihood of her actually killing him is very slim to non-existent due to the fact that he is stronger, faster and superior to her in every stat by a large margin... tough choice.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destructo Disc will do nothing, she's immortal and has at least better regen than Madara who could no sell getting cut in half.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_ said:
@valarmelkor said:

That's cool. But I doubt that she would even be fast enough to tag him with it.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destructo Disc will do nothing, she's immortal and has at least better regen than Madara who could no sell getting cut in half.

What about being blinded then vaporized?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ValarMelkor

@valarmelkor said:
@dark_cloud_ said:
@valarmelkor said:

That's cool. But I doubt that she would even be fast enough to tag him with it.

Krillin's not that fast. He doesn't have many actual speed feats.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

Being blinded won't really matter because she still has Sage sensing. She also showed the ability to regenerate her entire physical form from being turned into a mass of chakra.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kaguya I think.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl said:
@deathhero61 said:
@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:

And so it begins.

Smh.

He's the one who replied. :) Plus it was bound to happen either way even if i didn't trigger it.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go ether way

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl said:
@deathhero61 said:
@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:

And so it begins.

Smh.

He's the one who replied. :) Plus it was bound to happen either way even if i didn't trigger it.

You did.

Anyways if your going to complain and say what you did at least use correct wankage levels. Moon level is early Dragonball =) BoZ Krillin is superior to Roshi and over moon. In a world where everyone uses h2h and KI blasts scaling and a b c logic works. This isn't Marvel/Dc where everyone uses different abilities, IT'S DB! They focus on h2h and ki blasts.

NotHate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya one shots mismatch.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:
@valarmelkor said:

Being blinded won't really matter because she still has Sage sensing. She also showed the ability to regenerate her entire physical form from being turned into a mass of chakra.

Uh? Solar Flare not only blinds but completely stuns whoever was looking at it.

DBZ characters don't even see and fight with their eyes. Yet they are still harshly affected by it.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin is obviously above Moon level but so is Kaguya. She's superior by far to her son who created the Moon and is capable of destroying her dimensions which are shown to contain at least a planet and moon. Krillin's full power is hard to gauge since he never actually beat anyone in Z except fodder at the Tournament during the Buu Saga but since he was shown to be able to fight evenly with Goku-Ginyu who's power level was I believe 24000 then I'd say he's probably just barely in the planet busting range scaling from Saiyan Saga Vegeta whose power was 18000.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin is obviously above Moon level but so is Kaguya. She's superior by far to her son who created the Moon and is capable of destroying her dimensions which are shown to contain at least a planet and moon. Krillin's full power is hard to gauge since he never actually beat anyone in Z except fodder at the Tournament during the Buu Saga but since he was shown to be able to fight evenly with Goku-Ginyu who's power level was I believe 24000 then I'd say he's probably just barely in the planet busting range scaling from Saiyan Saga Vegeta whose power was 18000.

Uhhh?????????? This is EoS Krillin. Not post namek Krillin.

EoS Krillin is stronger than he was on namek. Dude trained hardcore for the androids.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Actually, it was her sons that created the moon. Even in her own flashback it shows them doing the same thing as Naruto and Sasuke did when sealing her (muda showed me the scan so the credit for proof goes to him).

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@valarmelkor said:

Uh? Solar Flare not only blinds but completely stuns whoever was looking at it.

DBZ characters don't even see and fight with their eyes. Yet they are still harshly affected by it.

Solar Flare doesn't stun anyone, it's literally just a blinding light. Most victims of the technique couldn't sense ki and fight without their eyes anyway, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Dodoria, Frieza, etc. Not to mention, Kaguya's regen and the fact that Krillin has never done what you're proposing anyway.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ValarMelkor

@valarmelkor said:

Uhhh?????????? This is EoS Krillin. Not post namek Krillin.

EoS Krillin is stronger than he was on namek. Dude trained hardcore for the androids.

Too bad he has no relevant feats to show for it.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Krillin stomps with no effort

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Actually, it was her sons that created the moon. Even in her own flashback it shows them doing the same thing as Naruto and Sasuke did when sealing her (muda showed me the scan so the credit for proof goes to him).

Yeah, I know about that scan but I already explained my reasons in that other thread for doubting Kaguya/Zetsu's version of the events. Anyway though, even if Hagoromo and Hamura created the Moon together Hagoromo was clearly Moon level on his own by the time of his death considering he gave Naruto and Sasuke the power to create another Moon in Kaguya's dimension.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I know about that scan but I already explained my reasons in that other thread for doubting Kaguya/Zetsu's version of the events. Anyway though, even if Hagoromo and Hamura created the Moon together Hagoromo was clearly Moon level on his own by the time of his death considering he gave Naruto and Sasuke the power to create another Moon in Kaguya's dimension.

No you didn't

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Not sure why considering the fact that Madara and Obito couldn't of known the "real" version of what happend. Also, is there any proof that the energy required to create Chibaku Tensei has any relevance to DC? I know that it's generally accepted by a lot of people, but I've never actually seen any hardcore evidence for it.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DeathHero61

@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:
@zzagirl said:
@deathhero61 said:
@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:

And so it begins.

Smh.

You did.

Anyways if your going to complain and say what you did at least use correct wankage levels. Moon level is early Dragonball =) BoZ Krillin is superior to Roshi and over moon. In a world where everyone uses h2h and KI blasts scaling and a b c logic works. This isn't Marvel/Dc where everyone uses different abilities, IT'S DB! They focus on h2h and ki blasts.

You're not wrong about ABC logic. It works to some extent in the DBU. Dragon Ball all the way up to the final arc against piccolo is a testament to this. But scaling however doesn't work properly if we take EVERYTHING into proper consideration. Do you want to hear a theory i have on Ki control? And why certain inconsistencies exist for character like Krillin or Goten or other lower level fighters?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ValarMelkor

@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Also, is there any proof that the energy required to create Chibaku Tensei has any relevance to DC? I know that it's generally accepted by a lot of people, but I've never actually seen any hardcore evidence for it.

The fact that they have to be controlled by the user (requires Moon level energy) and can be used as Meteors to cause massive destruction.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Omega_kai
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Krillin is very fast. In early Dragon Ball, when Krillin fought Master Roshi, their whole fight, which consisted of numerous attacks, lasted only a second in real time. To the audience, they were standing still, yet Goku followed every moment of the fight. Can you give me an example of how fast Kaguya is, especially in combat and reflexive speed?

GetStomped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothate said:

Kaguya one shots mismatch.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Also, is there any proof that the energy required to create Chibaku Tensei has any relevance to DC? I know that it's generally accepted by a lot of people, but I've never actually seen any hardcore evidence for it.

The fact that they have to be controlled by the user (requires Moon level energy) and can be used as Meteors to cause massive destruction.

Hahah what even is that?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Krillin bc F$#K Kagucrap

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

Hahah what even is that?

The energy needed to create or destroy a Moon.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ValarMelkor

@dark_cloud_ said:

@valarmelkor: Krillin is very fast. In early Dragon Ball, when Krillin fought Master Roshi, their whole fight, which consisted of numerous attacks, lasted only a second in real time. To the audience, they were standing still, yet Goku followed every moment of the fight.

No it wasn't their whole fight, it was only a few pages of it. It's still impressive but how fast exactly? Can you quantify it?

Can you give me an example of how fast Kaguya is, especially in combat and reflexive speed?

She blitzed Naruto and Sasuke a couple of times who are at least Massively Hypersonic.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

The damage caused by meteors doesn't only have to do with their size. Many other factors play into it as well. Not seeing how that has anything to do with producing enough DC to destroy the moon.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

The damage caused by meteors doesn't only have to do with their size. Many other factors play into it as well. Not seeing how that has anything to do with producing enough DC to destroy the moon.

What exactly do you think would happen if a Moon sized meteor hit the Moon?

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

just gonna leave this here for the people that still think Hagoromo created the moon on his own...

No Caption Provided

I know he later had much more energy due absorbing the Ten Tails, but if we use powerscaling to make him moon level then I don't see why Krillin can't be Planet+ level, and I say Krillin easily win if bloodlusted, if not, then Kaguya takes it (if she manages to land a hit on Krillin).