• 51 results
#1 Edited by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday Has landed in the elemental nations and sees the shinju tree. On his way to destroy it, He is stopped by Kaguya, who won't let her tree be damaged.

new 52 Doomsday

Image result for new 52 doomsday

vs

Kaguya Otsutsuki

Image result for kaguya otsutsuki

Anything goes.

BFR Allowed

#2 Posted by Noone1996 (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol the only way she can win is BFR. Even then, the OP set it up where it's to the death. Doomsday stomps.

#3 Posted by All-Father (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol the only way she can win is BFR. Even then, the OP set it up where it's to the death. Doomsday stomps.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
#5 Posted by Ultra_SupermanKing (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996 said:

#6 Posted by Ninjaboss123 (1194 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless someone can give me reasons Doomsday. I love Naruto and never thought about this.

#7 Edited by SuperGoku17 (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Doomsday is a mindless being who can adapt to anything she does to him.

So i would say doomsday clears

Avatar image for supermanforever
#8 Posted by Supermanforever (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya via bfr, without bfr Kaguya gets shreded

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#9 Posted by IndomitableRegal (8885 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming "set to kill" means to the death, Doomsday.

#10 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by ValmousXII (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Ima have to give this one to doomsday.

#12 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ValmousXII (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: This may sound dumb, but I have no clue what BFRing is but from what i've seen from both characters Doomsday by feats should win unless you make it so he can't come back immune to what ended to finish the fight, because ash bones could kill him.

#14 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@valmousxii: to BFR is to take the character out of the ball park so to speak.

When Kaguya teleported Sasuke to the sand dimension, She BFRed him.

When you use the Kamui, You bfr them.

when Naruto's rasengan blew momoshiki out of the earth's atmosphere, he was BFRed

#15 Posted by Asurakj (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Endless battle until kaguya bfr.

#16 Posted by ValmousXII (361 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@valmousxii: she is just trying to neutralize the threat. doesn't matter how. She just has to get rid of him.

#18 Posted by ValmousXII (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: If she puts him through a dimension I mean that's a win technically, but now to speak I don't think ash bones can put him down lol.

#19 Posted by Supermanforever (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see Kaguya really beating him to death but wins trough bfr. Doomsday is just physicall adaptive killing machine and since Kaguyas bfr is pretty much instant she bfr him but that shouldnt kill him anyway. Because by the looks of those dimensions he would surive lava, acid, high gravity etc pretty easly. But kaguya via bfr.

#20 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: yeah. I know what you mean.

My question, is what would happen if kaguya pulled out the final tsb and erased the dimension while he's still in there?

#21 Posted by Supermanforever (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: yeah. I know what you mean.

My question, is what would happen if kaguya pulled out the final tsb and erased the dimension while he's still in there?

Its really unclear what massive tsb does to a dimension so its reallyb hard to tell. But if dimension explodes doomsday would survive it most likely or if dies just come back. if its some planet or so he would be floating around and be useless.

#22 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: If we go by what Zetsu says, then it destroys the dimension

if we go by storm 4, It blows everything up.

that's all we really have about it.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#23 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (10872 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday demolishes. Naruto characters are only mid tier. DD is a high tier monster.

#24 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjawarrior268: i am sorry, but a planet buster and potwntial star buster is not a mid tier. The naruto high tiers have feats that put them above most of the justice league.

#25 Edited by rickyrck (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

DD becomes the ruler of one of kaguya dimensions

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#26 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (764 posts) - - Show Bio
@rickyrck said:

DD becomes the ruler of one of kaguya dimensions

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#27 Edited by termiteone4ever (11378 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#28 Posted by rahiem9123 (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: naruto characters are not planet nor star busters where did you get that crazy ideal at?

#29 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@rahiem9123: not all of them. Only Kaguya.

She was gonna make a dimension collapse on itself, and that dimension had a sun and a moon.

so... yeah.

that at least makes her planet buster. But only in her dimensions

#30 Posted by DeathHero61 (14463 posts) - - Show Bio

ignoring all lowballing of the characters. Kaguya loses, she would have to sit and charge mass of energy just to harm Doomsday.(her giant BB can destroy at least a planet) but not only would that take too long, that wouldn't even be close to enough to putting him down.

Kaguya cannot put him down, her hax won't be too useful and she is outclassed when it comes to stats.

#31 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

ignoring all lowballing of the characters. Kaguya loses, she would have to sit and charge mass of energy just to harm Doomsday.(her giant BB can destroy at least a planet) but not only would that take too long, that wouldn't even be close to enough to putting him down.

Kaguya cannot put him down, her hax won't be too useful and she is outclassed when it comes to stats.

best, most unbiased answer yet.

#33 Edited by Wewlad80 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

If doomsday doesnt shatter her spine on accident then 9 months later Kaguya gives birth to Doomsdaguya. The Ultimate BFRing Adapt to everything Spite character of comicvine.

#34 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80 said:

If doomsday doesnt shatter her spine on accident then 9 months later Kaguya gives birth to Doomsdaguya. The Ultimate BFRing Adapt to everything Spite character of comicvine.

oh, my.

she can regen. They'll f*ck for an eternity

#35 Posted by rahiem9123 (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: have you read this?

Also, her feats of destroying creating/destroying dimensions are via reality warping hax, not outright physically busting them. If anything, she only has one move that can potentially "bust" a planet or higher, but as we saw, it's far from instant and incredibly easy to react to (until it hits levels we havnt even seen but are stated)...she honestly wanted to beat Nardsauce before even using it, just to be safe. Her physical ability does not seem to function at those dramatic levels, as seen in her fight, so country is more appropriate.

In short, she is a country leveler with planetary hax and dimensional+ rw. Sort of a glass cannon, for her tier, but is thusly more likely to be paired with weaker opponents (based on her physical level and not her overall abilities) and win more often than not.

#36 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@rahiem9123: I wouldn't call her a glass cannon though.

True, she can't tank all the damage she deals, but she could regen from any physical damage.

Besides, this ability, although slow, would solo most of the justice league. Not to mention since she is always everywhere, it'll be hard to keep up with her constantly moving from dimension to dimension. She could just charge up her chakra in another dimension, then come back with her chakra to do so.

#38 Edited by rahiem9123 (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: that's impressive in all but she no chance actually hurting some like doomsday whose durability is pretty up there with darkseid, only option she has is trapping him in her own dimension

#39 Posted by Marishtar (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjawarrior268: i am sorry, but a planet buster and potwntial star buster is not a mid tier. The naruto high tiers have feats that put them above most of the justice league.

Ohoh i hope you just talk about N52, and even then is that pretty wrong especially for a in character Kaguya.

#40 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@rahiem9123: yeah, that was the consensus people have came to.

#41 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar: Yeah. I always debate with current versions ands rebirth is too soon to be debating with.

But anyways, even in character, she immediately takes a person to one of her dimensions so they can die. It's very in Character for her.

#42 Posted by Helloman (6495 posts) - - Show Bio

DD wins.

#43 Posted by Marc_55 (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many people are speaking as if they know what they're talking about.

#44 Posted by Aimless (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Waiting for arguments to be made from either side,though personally I feel bfr is the only thing that's keeping Kaguya alive.

#45 Edited by Godren (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Was BFR put just to give her a chance? Otherwise she no way of killing him or even hurting him really.

#46 Edited by Marishtar (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Uhm no she couldn't kill them just like that, and has no chance to do that with a serious Flash(MM is also a problem).

#47 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar: what is MM's weakness anyway?

I know he is no longer vulnerable to fire, but what is it now?

#48 Posted by sladerulez (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar: besides, other than Superman, Flash, and MM, the other's would die against her one-one. Wonder woman wouldn't be easy, but she can't tank Kaguya's attacks for too long.

#49 Posted by gracetrack (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean yeah, if BFR is allowed then Kaguya wins probably every time. Without BFR she loses every time.

Avatar image for homicidal-droid
#50 Posted by homicidal-droid (170 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Kaguya do.