Kaguya vs Aizen, Barragan, Lille, Gremmy, Ichibei and Askin (read OP)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@narutobleachfan: whups.. Does bleach team hax work instantly? Or atleast faster than Kaguya's hax? If it does they win

Imagine Kaguya dying, that's how fast Gremmy can kill her.

Ichibe has a 5 digit mach feat.

Lille is intangible and has some light based powers.

If she cuts Askin her chakra and blood become lethal to herself.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gear4god said:
@demongod_pablo said:

TSB are useless in this fight Due to Ichibei

TSB also has power nullification abilities. But I think Ichimonji>Onmyoton.

Ichibe's ink works on a much deeper level. TSB would only make him stronger and he would render them useless. So you are correct Ichimonji>Onmyoton.

I'm about whip yall out if I get one more notification.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I edited the rules.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

Firstly, I added a picture of Askin, lol. I gave Kaguya the Juubi and White Zetsu from the get-go. She can also use IT and ETSB.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1:

People said that it was spite before in favour of the Bleach team. What should I change to make it balanced?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:

@kingogkings777:

Firstly, I added a picture of Askin, lol. I gave Kaguya the Juubi and White Zetsu from the get-go. She can also use IT and ETSB.

Still bleach team then

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:

@thenewguysnm1:

People said that it was spite before in favour of the Bleach team. What should I change to make it balanced?

It is not spite in favour of bleach team lol.

This is thread is full of trolls and wankers it deserves a lock tbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:

@thenewguysnm1:

No Caption Provided

I tried...

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By BrownZeus

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@gear4god said:

@thenewguysnm1:

I hope I am not included in your wanker and troll list :s

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: of course your not lol your one of the few debater i respect here you make justified statements which is actually quite rare.

Some bad naruto debating here which is quite surprising tbh

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

You can't debate, like at all. The underlined part alone debunks your argument. Let me explain why.

Look who's talking. But fine, I'll bite.

The information on the Senkaimon is that it transports Shinigami to or from the Soul Society. It doesn't say that it cannot be used from other dimensions, same for the Garganta. You see you were trying to use the "feats or no" argument which it doesn't apply here. You could use that argument for something like "feats that Ichigo is country level" because Ichigo does have DC.

Wrong. They couldn't use Senkaimon to escape that pocket dimension in the Fullbringer Arc. The only way for them to escape was by winning or outright destroying like Ichigo did with his reiatsu. But the latter is obviously not possible. This proves that the Senkaimon can't be used to escape dimensions that's foreign to them or is controlled by someone else. So yeah, the Senkaimon is useless here.

You can't use it for something like the Senkaimon and Garganta because you're applying it out of the verse. By your logic, I can now say Genjutsu cannot work on Lille since it hasn't been shown to affect on someone like Lille. You know how stupid that sounds? So why are you using this idiotic argument against the Senkaimon and Garganta? They never faced this problem before, so now you're saying they can't escape because of that? Wtf?

Strawman. That's not what I said. Find a better argument. They can't escape cause it's already been established that they can't use it in dimensions that's foreign or controlled by someone else. So if they get trapped in Obito's Kamui, they can't escape and if Kaguya wants to BFR them to the lava world, there's nothing they can do. Try again.

Askin wasn't hit by something like ash killing bones so, therefore, ash killing bones won't kill him. You got feats that it can?

Don't like it when someone uses your own logic against you, eh?

Please find better arguments, any more of this garbage and I'm going to label you as a troll, and I do flag trolls, just saying.

I've already labeled you a troll cause I've just read more about Gremmy and I haven't seen anything that would make him stomp Kaguya. All you've done is make assertions without backing it up.

Yep.

Nope.

You're right since Kaguya will already be an ant with cookie bones.

See? Another unsupported assertion. Besides, Gremmy only did that to Yachiru after physically, skin to skin, touched Yachiru (which had a panel specifically to showcase that action). He's never tagging Kaguya. So yeah, he gets an ashbone teleported from behind and dies.

That's not why I'm saying fallacy. I'm saying fallacy because you said: "Character A beat Character B, so, therefore, Character C should stomp Character B." That's a fallacy.

You haven't proven how Kaguya can survive with Gremmy's hax, all you said was "WElL grEMmY LoSt tO KeNpaCHi sO hE weAKeR tHEn KaGUyA" which is so idiotic. Hey, guys, Sasuke lost to Rock Lee, so Kenpachi stomps Sasuke now!

Sasuke would stomp both Kenpachi and Rock Lee simultaneously so false example. Besides, the OP didn't state whether Gremmy is bloodlusted and he's an idiot in character too. So he dies, once again.

Your entire argument relies on a no limits fallacy.

No Caption Provided

What NLF? Gremmy's Imagination? Wait so Imagination has a limit now? Tell me your limit. Please do not use terms that you don't really know.

He obviously has a limit otherwise he could've just imagined Kenpachi dead. But that didn't happen now, did it? Instead,

Gremmy just didn't understand how Zaraki's body could contain his power without exploding. He couldn't imagine that it was possible, and since he couldn't imagine the power without his body exploding, that's exactly what happened.

He says something like "I imagined your power perfectly. I just couldn't imagine a body could be powerful enough to contain it." Or something like that.

Because you seem like a troll and you have no clue on what you're talking about. No point in debating. When you get refuted you move onto another subject and start creating more fallacies.

LOL, makes unsupported assertions and never provided any feats . yet I'm the troll?

IT is last resort read the OP.

I know. I did say, "or Kaguya uses IT as a last resort", did I not? Read properly.

I've countered TSB.

You didn't counter anything. All you did was post something about the Quincies having the Naruto equivalent of Senjutsu which doesn't help your case at all. The TSB still has nullification properties, and like I said, they have no means to destroy it.

You think merging dimensions means anything.

Never said anything about "merging" dimensions. I said Kaguya herself can merge with the dimension itself and attack them while they would have no means to kill her. Read correctly.

So yes my only counter was lol because that's the only reasonable counter. I pity you sometimes.

Or you simply have no other counter.

Oh no you didn't directly insult me, you insulted me on how you debate and make strawman's.

Okay.

Lol when.

Since the start of this thread?

And I'll repeat myself, Shunsui fought with an instant teleportation user, sorry if i left out the instant part. Albeit he does it in a different form.

I'll have to read up on that. Can't recall this.

And Naruto gets harmed by Kunai,

Six Paths Naruto get got harmed by a Kunai.

Shuriken

Or this.

and even Swords.

That same sword cut Juubi Madara in half like butter after surviving this:

No Caption Provided

Nice trolling attempt though :).

But yeah, Barragan dies right off the bat. ;)

That's rich.

Ok.

You haven't shown why.

Naruto couldn't do anything to her when she did. He had to wait till she came out of her portal. So now it's on you to show how they do anything but die.

Aizen survived Yhwach "swallowing" a dimension lol.

Scans please?

Read OP

I did, which is why I said "as a last resort". READ MY POST.

Lol.

Okay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Jesus, it's you again.

They couldn't use Senkaimon to escape that pocket dimension in the Fullbringer Arc.

Wrong, stop creating false things. You're saying that since they didn't do it = they can't do it which is wrong. Why would they need the Senkaimon to escape against a bunch of noobs? Huh? The dimensions were so fragile that Ichigo broke one from powering up on the inside. Your logic is stupid, moving along

This proves that the Senkaimon can't be used to escape dimensions that's foreign to them or is controlled by someone else.

No, it doesn't lol, not even close. Show me proof that they can't, and I mean one where one of them tried to open it and it didn't work.

Strawman. That's not what I said

Uh, that's your whole entire argument, try again. I did warn you about trolling.

there's nothing they can do.

Show proof then.

All you've done is make assertions without backing it up.

Make what assertions? His power description? You haven't been able to prove why he can't just imagine her dead, your argument was "Kenpachi beaten him so he can't imagine Kaguya dead" which is stupid.

Nope.

Yep.

Besides, Gremmy only did that to Yachiru after physically, skin to skin, touched Yachiru (which had a panel specifically to showcase that action).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dude are you saying that Gremmy has to touch his opponent to imagine what's happening to them. I'm sorry, but have you ever, like, bothered to read the chapters or are you skimming through it without reading it?

He's never tagging Kaguya. So yeah, he gets an ashbone teleported from behind and dies.

"ANoThER unSUpORtED asSERTioN"

Sasuke would stomp both Kenpachi and Rock Lee simultaneously so false example.

You didn't understand the example then.

Besides, the OP didn't state whether Gremmy is bloodlusted and he's an idiot in character too. So he dies, once again.

Explain why he insta-killed Kensei and Rose then. The only reason he kept Kenpachi alive is that he wanted to have fun.

Gremmy just didn't understand how Zaraki's body could contain his power without exploding. He couldn't imagine that it was possible, and since he couldn't imagine the power without his body exploding, that's exactly what happened.

And...why would he imagine himself as Kaguya? Lol.

yet I'm the troll?

Yes, you are the troll.

I know. I did say, "or Kaguya uses IT as a last resort", did I not? Read properly.

There's the insult. Flagged.

And you admit it's the last resort means that you know the team could win.

You didn't counter anything. All you did was post something about the Quincies having the Naruto equivalent of Senjutsu which doesn't help your case at all. The TSB still has nullification properties, and like I said, they have no means to destroy it.

Rubber ball.

Never said anything about "merging" dimensions. I said Kaguya herself can merge with the dimension itself and attack them while they would have no means to kill her. Read correctly.

Ironic. Follow up on your evidence.

Or you simply have no other counter.

Like I said, "Lol." was the only reasonable counter to that.

Since the start of this thread?

So you can't provide an example?

That same sword cut Juubi Madara in half like butter after surviving this:

Nice trolling attempt though :).

No Caption Provided

Lol.

So now it's on you to show how they do anything but die.

Already did, multiple times.

Scans please?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Adi_Frost

@narutobleachfan: Just lol at your arguments. Especially the one with Naruto getting stabbed by Sasuke's sword. You just proved you troll well with that one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutobleachfan: Just lol at your arguments. Especially the one with Naruto getting stabbed by Sasuke's sword. You just proved you troll well with that one.

You missed the whole entire point of that.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutobleachfan: Not really. Anyway, I am not here to debate because I also think the team wins. But the reasons for why the team wins given in this thread are mostly wrong. I think the team wins for completely different reasons. And also, the usual Kaguya/Naruto lowballing is frustrating sometimes. Though, that's not the point because either way, the team wins here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Yes really.

The point wasn't to show "look how weak Naruto is!"

It was to show the idiotic logic Antonio has spilled which is: "Barragan got hurt by that attack, therefore anyone above Naruto will won't get hurt by him."

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Adi_Frost

@narutobleachfan: Lol nice try but no. You clearly said in one of your comments that Naruto get's hurt by Kunai, Shuriken and Swords (which is true but you clearly said it to downplay Naruto).
Antonio said that the same sword cut Juubidara in half who tanked a multi-island level rasenshuriken on his bare body and then you tried to counter it using the Shin moment.
That's exactly what happened. Barragan had nothing to do with it. The thing he said about Barragan was something unrelated to the sword topic.
Also, You ONLY quoted just the lines "That same sword cut Juubi Madara in half like butter after surviving this:Nice trolling attempt though :)." and specifically replied to them with the shin example.

So, I did understand it. Either way, there is absolutely no point in bringing up the shin moment when it came to Barragan's point so that excuse isn't gonna work either.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Kaguya stomps the Bleach verse.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill:

Repeating that BS isn’t going to make it true buddy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya loses due to the hax. Aizen's hypnosis, ichibe's name manipulation and his mausoleum technique, gremmy can make himself invulnerable, can turn her bones to cookie, and create a portal to space, lille's teleportation, intangibility, immortality, regeneration, and x-axis ability, askin's abilities in his base and vollstandig forms, and barragan's time slow + age manipulation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

I'm sorry, but what? Do I need screenshots to prove how wrong you are? Do you have some sort of bias against me?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Posts #143,144,217,218

You clearly see Antonio using the logic of "he got harmed by this attack, so he ain't doing nothing to people above Naruto level"

I wasn't trying to downplay anything. Why tf would I even downplay Naruto on a Kaguya thread? I'm just saying that using his logic is stupid. Stop trolling mate, I will flag you too if these stupid accusations continue.

Word of advice, don't go around accusing people of something you don't even know about. I shouldn't be saying this on a site like Comicvine.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its been over a week and only 230 post?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: I don't think Kaguya has any chance here because you put her against some extreme hax.

Barry can age any Jutsu she uses. Getting close to him would be paramount to suicide.

Askin will make her own chakra poisonous to her, that would kill her.

Gremmy could just imagine her dead or not immortal. Or imagine she's made.of breadsticks...there's a million ways Gremmy alone solos.

Ichi can nullify her powers and is a loooooooot faster.

Aizen is a powerhouse, he could hit her with enough gravity to warp space/time or just use his bankai to blow her mind in any way he sees fit.

And since spiritual preasure=/=chakra Kaguya getting close will result in her disintegrating.

Lille is a non factor.

TL;DR

Bleach is basically hax personified, Kaguya doesn't have the tools to beat the high tiers despite being more powerful in stats and you made her face a bunch of the high tiers in Bleach lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: It's better this way, i prefer not to have Naruto vs Bleach threads banned.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By diydeath

@narutobleachfan: The only reason why they would ever get banned is because this site lowballs Bleach massively.

Especially the high tiers from the final arc.

Its almost as bad as how everyone here would lowball Flash about a decade ago. It got so silly because people would just vomit out uninformed opinions and insist they were right even against scans.