This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
#1 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Kaguya (Naruto) vs Elite Guard (Bleach)

R1- Blood Lusted

R2- Gremmy joins T2

R3- Momoshiki and Kaguya vs Ywach (all quincy powers absorbed)

Reiatsu ≠ Chakra

Reishi = Nature Energy

(REMOVED ROUND 3)

#2 Posted by Jatom22 (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

r3 yhwach slaughters dont have time to debate the other two atm

#3 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7195 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya stomps.

#4 Posted by Gilateen (2233 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya

#5 Posted by jasonhitto (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya stomp bleachverse with utter ease

#6 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Jatom22 (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to hear how kaguya beats yhwach with all the schrifts. He turns her into a potato while intang. with future manipulation and reality warping.

#8 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22: On second thought, maybe i should just remove round 3. I was thinking that if its Momoshiki and Kaguya together they'd have a chance, but reading that sentance made me realize how impossible that is with their power set.

#9 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

What's up with all these mismatches lately? Kaguya stomps the verse.

#10 Posted by Jatom22 (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion: ya and that's only using The visionary and lilies power set lol. All of them together is overkill.

#11 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Thanks for pointing yourself out for me so that I wouldn't have to go looking for fanboys to ignore.

#12 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Thanks for pointing yourself out for me so that I wouldn't have to go looking for fanboys to ignore.

On the contrary, you making these matches does the same for everyone else.

#13 Edited by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: lol, you know this thread was bait for fanboys like you right.

@antitheticalopinion: get ready for all the “star level kaguya” screeching.

Ot: R1: stalemate or the sterns win. Lille and Gerard can’t be killed, and askin renders her chakra useless. But they don’t have any solid ways to kill her so I dunno.

R2: gremmy imagines that kaguya is his slave. Or he imagines that she isn’t immortal. Or that she’s sealed forever

#14 Edited by GutrotSPume (158 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Kaguya most likely stomps. She's just too strong and fast for everyone here

R2: Kaguya again. Gremmy lost against Kenpachi and Gremmy gone mad after 5 minutes of fight

#15 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: More like fuel for the incessant rambling of Bleach wankers, but whatever you say, I guess.

#16 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Bleach wanking? So what would you call "Kaguya solo's the verse"? Tell me, since when was Kaguya immune to reality warping, the sun, intangibility, hole erasing, damage reversing, future sight, space cutting swords, durability ignoring explosions, aging inducement, Supernatural Poison Inducement, Space Bending, reality warping x2, and power negation? Oh... but she gets punched by sakura right? and thats PIS right? Oh okay... Sure. have a nice day, and try to stay off my threads. :)

#17 Posted by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

So many naruto wanking alts these days.

#18 Posted by Death_Trumpet (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone called someone else a wanker then proceeds to say Kaguya can solo the Bleach verse. Yup this is Comic Vine.

#19 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

Bleach wanking?

Indeed.

So what would you call "Kaguya solo's the verse"?

A fact.

Tell me, since when was Kaguya immune to reality warping, the sun, intangibility, hole erasing, damage reversing, future sight, space cutting swords, durability ignoring explosions, aging inducement, Supernatural Poison Inducement, Space Bending, reality warping x2, and power negation?

I'll answer that when you can tell me how anyone opposing her doesn't get blitzed and erased instantly. I'll probably be presented with dubious, inconsistent scaling or disgusting fan calculations, as is the custom with you people, but I thought I'd ask all the same.

Oh... but she gets punched by sakura right? and thats PIS right?

Yeah, a low tier in the verse hitting her is plot-induced stupidity, I don't see what you're trying to prove with that.

Sure. have a nice day, and try to stay off my threads. :)

I think I'll stay, as the hilarity of your futile arguments pretty much counteracts the absolute cancer that comes along with it.

#20 Posted by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion: dude are you new to this site? You seem so shocked by the amount of naruto wank that I can’t think of anything else other than you being new.

#21 Posted by KingogKings777 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

The one black guy or that one poison guy wins and maybe that arm guy too.

#22 Edited by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:Not new, i'm returning. When i used to come on this site, there was a lot of bleach and naruto wank, but never like this. It's like they're getting more and more in denial that an anime character not from toriko or DBZ can challenge their beloved naruto. They're actually making clear spite threads against bleach just so they can try and prove some delusional point. And I don't even like bleach or naruto, i'm a HXH fan, and i personally hate Ichigo, but even I know that they're being ridiculous with these "solo verse" comments on either side.

@valorknight: The same way Sakura didn't get blitzed and erased. Have a nice day.

#23 Posted by RuthlessKiller (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya destroys them.

#24 Edited by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion:

The same way Sakura didn't get blitzed and erased. Have a nice day.

I'll add "constantly using obviously inconsistent feats to justify their opinions" to the list of stupid things you people do, thanks for the reminder.

#25 Edited by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@antitheticalopinion: welcome back then. How do you like what they’ve done with the place? People screeching “lightspeed/subrelativistic” and “moon level/star level”. Only on comicvine, only on comicvine...

#26 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:I hate it, a lot. Lost a lot more respect for the community that I used to have. Theres very few unbiased and clear thinking people these days from what i'm seeing. I'm about to just start ignoring bleach and naruto threads in general. I don't know when it happened, but it's become one of the worst debating threads on this website.

#27 Posted by GutrotSPume (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Actually i saw Bleach fans calling Ichigo, Yhwach, Kenpachi, Aizen "planet to universe busters" with also "FTL speed" and "impossible to defeat" and "if a fan create a decent feat never shown in the manga than it's canon".
Let's not forget when Bleach fans said that "Bleach is the best manga ever" calling Naruto poop.

CV is full of these Bleach psychos. I'm afraid but it's true and ignoring that is straight out bs. Naruto got hugely downplayed and trolled.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#28 Posted by americanspeeddemon (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya solos the verse unless you give Yhwach powers he never used.

#29 Posted by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@gutrotspume said:

“Actually i saw Bleach fans calling Ichigo, Yhwach, Kenpachi, Aizen "planet to universe busters" with also "FTL speed" and "impossible to defeat" ”

You’re a lying, trolling alt account.

@antitheticalopinion: it’s a shame really. There were some debater like thevivas who actually still had common sense despite being on the naruto side. Then I dunno, these noobs/alts started popping out of no where like the one I’m talking to now.

#30 Posted by ovy7 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Actually i saw Bleach fans calling Ichigo, Yhwach, Kenpachi, Aizen "planet to universe busters" with also "FTL speed" and "impossible to defeat" and "if a fan create a decent feat never shown in the manga than it's canon".

I've barely seen anyone, who's actually a Bleach fan, say any of this. From my experience, most of those statements are said by the Bleach haters just to start a flame war/instigate hate.

Let's not forget when Bleach fans said that "Bleach is the best manga ever" calling Naruto poop.

I've never seen anyone on CV saying that Bleach is the best manga ever, not even Bleach fans. Also, all of this "X is the best thing ever, and Y is shit" is literally in every single fanbase, not only Bleach/Naruto.

#31 Posted by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: I already adressed him, he’s an alt don’t bother.

#33 Posted by Kallekazikaze (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@jatom22 said:

I'd love to hear how kaguya beats yhwach with all the schrifts. He turns her into a potato while intang. with future manipulation and reality warping.

Kagua has worse move set than Madara as well...

#34 Posted by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@gutrotspume: I’ve been on this site for two years. I know Leo is a bit biased in favor of bleach, but he’s never said anything like “planet buster” before. In fact, that’s mainly what the naruto fanboys say.

#35 Posted by ovy7 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: There are so many alts lately here. I always knew that the Bleach hate here was way bigger than on most vs forums, but it got so much worse this couple of week than it was a year ago when I joined CV.

#36 Edited by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: “but it got so much worse this couple of week than it was a year ago when I joined CV.”

Lol, I think it had something to do with me returning to CV 2 weeks ago cuz I bumped a few bleach vs naruto threads. But yeah, wank wasn’t like this when I joined 2 years ago. Back then I only had to deal with thevivas. Now all these alts and morons are crawling out of their holes.

#37 Posted by GutrotSPume (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: @ourmanuel: Every old users knows about it. One of them is Leothegreatest. Ignoring the true is stupid. Calling me a troll liar is disgusting.

Ormanuel...one of my friends, a precious one, died 'cause of some bullies behind a stupid PC. That..."situation"...really hurt me for months and it's still painful to me to remember. They used your same words and worse....So the next time you call me noob, troll, liar i hope, really hope that what happened to my friend will happen to you, heartless bastard.

Thank you for the kind words and flashback. Thanks.

#38 Posted by GutrotSPume (158 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by ovy7 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya stomps.

#43 Posted by FaradaySloth (4562 posts) - - Show Bio

@gutrotspume: no one says that, so nice try at making CV propaganda 😂

#44 Posted by GutrotSPume (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I posted 2 threads with users saying Bleach characters are multiversal etc. so nice try to protect the Bleach fandom. CV is covered by Bleach wankers that hates Naruto. Fully covered. You just don't want to admit the reality.

Goodbye

#45 Edited by ourmanuel (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth @ovy7: shame on you 2 for arguing with an obvious alt

#46 Posted by FaradaySloth (4562 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for universeichigo1
#47 Posted by universeichigo1 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: lol no she doesn't. She doesn't even stomp this.

#48 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for universeichigo1
#49 Posted by universeichigo1 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio