Kaguya, JJ Hagoromo, Tenseigan Hamura VS. Fused Momoshiki, Final Form Urashiki, Isshiki

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are purposely trying to start a flame war??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

Why are purposely trying to start a flame war??

This is a good Matchup

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gogito

Isshiki arguably solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Team 1 for now. Urashiki is kinda low factor and Isshiki needs more feats.

But Isshiki was intended to be as strong or stronger than Kaguya, he's physically strong but we're still about to see his abilities/true power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

Isshiki arguably solos.

STOP THE CAP, JJ hagoromo Stomps Isshiki mid diff, JJ hagoromo is far stronger than the Kaguya who destroyed half of his body leaving him for dead and if Naruto and Sasuke beat Isshiki in the future chapters your entire argument gets debunked, Hagoromo said no one was stronger than Kaguya and Naruto and Sasuke are no where near Hagoromos power what makes you think Isshiki would be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: Uraski isnt really a low factor, hes just stupid, if he wasn't stupid he would have killed sasuke, I personally think He is slightly below Hamura

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone call the mods OP has a winner in mind.

STOP THE CAP, JJ hagoromo Stomps Isshiki mid diff, JJ hagoromo is far stronger than the Kaguya who destroyed half of his body leaving him for dead and if Naruto and Sasuke beat Isshiki in the future chapters your entire argument gets debunked, Hagoromo said no one was stronger than Kaguya and Naruto and Sasuke are no where near Hagoromos power what makes you think Isshiki would be

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everyone but Kaguya look like deformed people contracepted through incest?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya pretty much solo.

Hagoromo solo.

Hamura should at least be useful if they have the seals the all just solo since Hagoromo+hamura can just touch anyone from team 2 and seal them.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: You don't have any good reasons do you??

That wasn't Base Kaguya who did that to Isshiki. It was Rinne-Sharingan Kaguya. I hope I don't need to show you the pannel for confirmation. And Second off, Isshiki was off guard. So please don't ever mention this stupid argument Again.

if Naruto and Sasuke beat Isshiki in the future chapters your entire argument gets debunked,

Just stop... Your annoying. A far weaker version of Jigen completely fodderized a Far stronger version of the duo then what Kaguya fought and got defeated by. Boy..... Even a weaker Naruto chopped her arm off, while both of the Duo together couldn't even touch V2 Karma Jigen who is way weaker than Isshiki. Kaguya got tagged Multiple times and even got overpowered By a weaker Naruto. I doesn't your small brain Understand this. This poves that even Jigen is far stronger than Kaguya already, by completely dismantling a far stronger Duo, while Kaguya got overpowered by a single weaker one of the Duo. If you still don't understand this, then your biased asf

inb4 "The Adults are weaker than their Teens" When its complete BS

Naruto and Sasuke are no where near Hagoromos power what makes you think Isshiki would be

Wait..... wut

@citgo Dude... Did you read what he said above. He is comparing Naruto and Sasuke to Isshiki tf?????

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter  38: He s Bad News page 25 - MangaNelo.com

Aight i'm gonna stop right there. Get some help....

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Haxxxz

Hogoromo solos everyone here

Remove hogoromo and either issike or momoshike solo

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

😩

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: You need help like seriously first off Why would Isshiki let kaguya eat the entire Fruit, second why would the Strongest member of the Clan not see the horns, new eye and sense the two lifeforms inside her and Lastly Amado said she betrayed him and then ate the fruit so stop using your weak arguments that keep getting debunked, I didnt compare the two either Hagoromo Solos them

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya's team claps, either Kaguya or Hagoromo solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Jigen was stomped by KK do you honestly think that kk is stronger than naruto and sasuke GTFO Isshiki is weaker than them

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m tired of the Isshiki downplay in this community.

People who’re claiming that Kaguya scales above Isshiki seem to forget that Prime Kaguya (who had absorbed the chakra fruit from the god -tree and possessed the Rinne-Sharingan on her forehead)

was so scared of BASE Isshiki’s power that the only possible way she could find to take him down was catching him off guard.

A crippled Isshiki ( who was using Jigen’s Karma) who fought ADULT Naruto and Sasuke CREAM-PIED BOTH OF THEM

Mind You, Naruto and Sasuke were NOT holding themselves back in this battle.

Base Ishhiki creampies Prime Kaguya who in turn makes Fused Momoshiki go limp.

Peace Out

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya teleports an ash bone into their first thoracic vertebrae.

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Easily

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats funny bcuz Naruto's shadow clone reacted to that casually lolz

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gogito

@gogito: Jigen was stomped by KK do you honestly think that kk is stronger than naruto and sasuke GTFO Isshiki is weaker than them

I think you need some sleep. Isshiki mopped the floor with KK.

and anyways. My post above debunks everything you say.

inb4 "oh My000, please help me, I'm useless in bringing arguments"

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@gogito: I DONT KNOW KAGUYAS MOTIVES< WETHER IS WAS PERSONAL ENMITY OR WANTING THE FRUIT ALL TO HER SELF< THIS PROVES IT WAS PREFRUIT

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MyGod000

Kaguya was pre fruit when she downed Isshiki, Later scans proves that.

Kaguya solos, Hagoromo Solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Exactly they keep saying Post fruit and im like "so youre going to tell me that isshiki and kaguya left their homeworld where momoshiki lives as well and she has her 3rd eye and horns, that doesnt make since because Kishi says kaguya was on earth when she ate the fruit and the Boruto manga says prefruit.

Isshiki is kinda scared of momoshikis karma, we see this in the latest chapter when he says " What where am i, how much of momoshikis karma and power can he use" isshiki isnt that much stronger than prefruit kaguya and Base momoshiki so how is he stronger than Post fruit kaguya.

They also still think Naruto has his SPSM mode and his TSB but he doesnt because if he did he would have been used it to beat isshiki these boruto fans love to wank the boruto god tiers

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

thats funny bcuz Naruto's shadow clone reacted to that casually lolz

Definitely was not casual. And they all got disintegrated.

Surprise attack from any direction
Surprise attack from any direction
Clone gets atomized; the real Naruto needed DMS Kakashi to teleport away the bone
Clone gets atomized; the real Naruto needed DMS Kakashi to teleport away the bone
Powerful (and sharp) enough to pierce through and disintegrate a Perfect Susanoo
Powerful (and sharp) enough to pierce through and disintegrate a Perfect Susanoo
Fodder clones
Fodder clones
"Crumble, crumble"
More fodder clones
More fodder clones
Kaguya speed-blitzes and zig-zags through clones
Kaguya speed-blitzes and zig-zags through clones
Kaguya looking creepy AF in the top-right panel
Kaguya looking creepy AF in the top-right panel

Anime only:

Kaguya demolishes clones with omnidirectional Ash Bones (16:12):

Loading Video...

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Those pics took a while to find XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Jigen was beat by KK, then Isshiki moped the floor with him you need some sleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: also you think your arguments are dacts but i used the manga scan to prove to you that it was prefruit, and I only called my000 because he was better at ecplaining the power sytem and ranking than me I dont need his help idiot, you can go and continue to think that naruto and sasuke are stronger than hagoromo/madara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193: Thank you he thinks that Kaguya will lose to momoshiki who is fodder

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Momoshiki got killed by a giant Rasengan, for Christ's sake. Kaguya tanked this with only a rip to her robe:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193: Exactly the teen versions are stronger simply because 1: sasuke has more chakra and can use more, and 2: naruto has SPSM which adult naruto doesn't have

Avatar image for deactivated-60bbc59b78f91
deactivated-60bbc59b78f91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let’s not kid ourselves Anybody from team 1 could beat the entire team 2. All together Team 1 stomps the Boruto verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara said:

@teaganwallis193: Exactly the teen versions are stronger simply because 1: sasuke has more chakra and can use more, and 2: naruto has SPSM which adult naruto doesn't have

Actually Naruto does still have spsm he’s just weaker with it now plus he’s gotten slower and his speed reactions aren’t as sharp.

Sasuke was already weaker than SPSM teen Naruto and probably lost power when he lost his arm so he Teen Sasuke had to train himself to use 1 arm, and train on and off for 12+ years. So he’s actually slightly stronger than Naruto is. Unlike what the Boruto movie portrayed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueoni97: Oh ok, I thought he didn't have it anymore

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueoni97: Oh ok, I thought he didn't have it anymore

He does have SPSM; he just never uses his Truth-Seeking Balls.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By citgo

@teaganwallis193: LOL

It didnt take me long to find.

No Caption Provided
EARLIER ON IN THE FIGHT OG NARUTO CAN REACT BUT NOT DODGE^^^
EARLIER ON IN THE FIGHT OG NARUTO CAN REACT BUT NOT DODGE^^^
CLONE REACTS AND EVADES PORTAL+ASH BONE^^^
CLONE REACTS AND EVADES PORTAL+ASH BONE^^^
EVEN OG REACTS AND DODGES^^^
EVEN OG REACTS AND DODGES^^^

No Caption Provided
SHE GETS OVERPOWERED BY NARUTO.^^^
SHE GETS OVERPOWERED BY NARUTO.^^^

MULTIPLE CLONES GO POOF BUT ONE CLONE TEARS THROUGH VACUUM FIST WHICH THEN A BUNCH OF CLONES OVERWHELM AND FORCES KAGUYA TO RETREAT.
MULTIPLE CLONES GO POOF BUT ONE CLONE TEARS THROUGH VACUUM FIST WHICH THEN A BUNCH OF CLONES OVERWHELM AND FORCES KAGUYA TO RETREAT.

SAME VACUUM FISTS DO THIS^^^
SAME VACUUM FISTS DO THIS^^^

SASUKE USES AMENOTEJIKARA ON HER BUT SHE EASILY REACTS AND DODGES^^^
SASUKE USES AMENOTEJIKARA ON HER BUT SHE EASILY REACTS AND DODGES^^^
SEE DODGES/SHIFTS^^^
SEE DODGES/SHIFTS^^^
NARUTO CAN REACT TO AND DODGE LIGHTSPEED AND GETS TAGGED BY AMENOTEJIKARA (NARUTO STILL REACTED THO) WHICH KAGUYA REACTED TO AND SHIFTED^^^
NARUTO CAN REACT TO AND DODGE LIGHTSPEED AND GETS TAGGED BY AMENOTEJIKARA (NARUTO STILL REACTED THO) WHICH KAGUYA REACTED TO AND SHIFTED^^^
NARUTO BLITZES KAGUYA WHO CAN REACT TO AMENOTEJIKARA AS SHOWN ABOVE^^^
NARUTO BLITZES KAGUYA WHO CAN REACT TO AMENOTEJIKARA AS SHOWN ABOVE^^^

KAGUYA'S Rinne-Sharingan WORKS LIKE SASUKE'S, AS IN SHE LOSES TOMOE IN THEM AFTER USING TO MUCH CHARKA:

AS SHOWN WIT MADARA: PRE LAUNCHING I.T+DEEP FOREST EMERGENCE WORLD WIDE

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

MADARA HAS 10 TOMOE PRE I.T + FOREST EMERGENCE, AFTER MADARA USES IT HE LOSES 3 TOMOE WORTH OF CHAKRA

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KAGUYA ON THE OTHER HAND LOST NONE EVEN AFTER USING SUPER CHAKRA DRAINING AMENOMINAKA:

No Caption Provided

TILL THE END, TILL HER DEFEAT.

SO DONT COME AND TELL ME KAGUYA USED A LOT OF CHAKRA BY AMENOMINAKA'ING THATS WHY NARUTO OVERPOWERED HER AND WHAT NOT BCUZ HER Rinne-Sharingan DISAGREES ON HER LOSING MUCH CHAKRA, SHE DID USE SOME BUT NOT THAT MUCH. SHE USED AMENOMINAKA 4 TIMES IN TOTAL.

NARUTO KILLED MOMOSHIKI WIT THIS AS YOU SAY:

No Caption Provided

BUT DO U KNOW THE AP BEHIND IT??

A SMALLER VERSION OF THAT SAME BASE RASENGAN NARUTO USED TO DESTROY THE TENSEIGAN CHAKRA WHICH WAS GONNA TANK EARTH AND MOON COLLISION/EXPLOSION.

THE LAST SCAN IS THE FIRST, SO RIGHT TO LEFT READ

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By citgo

@teaganwallis193 said:

I agree wit u on this. And dont listen to Blueoni pls I debunked him on Naruto Sasuke getting weaker as adults, but for some reason he doesnt want to accept it. Yes Naruto got rusty but I showed him 2 redeeming feats on Naruto's par which he doesn't want to accept

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

I agree wit u on this. And dont listen to Blueoni pls I debunked him on Naruto Sasuke getting weaker as adults, but for some reason he doesnt want to accept it. Yes Naruto got rusty but I showed him 2 redeeming feats on Naruto's par which he doesn't want to accept

Yea i also agree with this, but they are weaker and Adult sasuke is stronger than adult naruto now

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By citgo

@thegodmadara said:

Yea i also agree with this, but they are weaker and Adult sasuke is stronger than adult naruto now

Adults are stronger ive proved it to Bluoni and they are confirmed equal by Kishimoto himself.

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BoogalooIgloo

@teaganwallis193:

1. It was bait, Naruto wanted Kaguya to believe that clone was the real him so he purposely let the clone "die" so he could surprise her with many more upon her return. Just read the last panel that was his clear objective.

2. Another bait, he purposefully let that clone get hit because that was the only side where she had a functioning arm and he knew that Sasuke would be able to swap places with the disappearing clone, something Naruto himself wouldn't be able to do that's why he did a transformation as Sasuke because he knew his only option was to attack from Kaguya's right.

3. Wait for it... bait, Kakashi purposefully let his susanoo get hit and had the bone go through him so he could then surprise her with the kamui raikiri immediately after. Kakashi literally used kamui on the bone ash that was used by Kaguya's dismembered arm to protect Naruto while making him and the bone appear frozen in place in three panels, Naruto barely even moved his fingers and that's it. Now why would Kakashi even let bone reach his susanoo if he could've just used kamui unless it was for a follow up surprise attack???

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4. My guy those clones clearly jumped infront of those bones as a shield and Naruto's chakra is spread vastly thin when he has this many as he's been keeping himself and his clone at the same chakra levels since part 1 its why Kaguya couldn't distinguish the one she killed from the original in the first page you sent. All you did was prove Naruto's reaction/ movement speed with weaker clones.

5. A perfect backing to my 4th point. Kaguya's movement speed is greater than that of shooting her bones and with Naruto spreading out his chakra that thin obviously they wont be able to react at the same speed as her.

How about next time don't post evidence and barely scratch the surface when explaining it just to try proving you're right. Might backfire again as it just did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: so kishi confirmed they are equal and your saying they are stronger im confused

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoogalooIgloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Naruto verse god tiers stomp the fodder verse

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJ hags can solo these pests, he touches momo and seal him, then proceed to murk isshiki, the other character is useless.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CyberBlades22

Team 1 stomps (Kaguya could solo honestly), Urashiki doesn't even belong here.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogalooigloo: it's didn't backfire at all. Citgo claimed that Naruto's clone reacted to it casually. There was really only one (maybe two) occasions where the clone reacted to them. All the other times, Kaguya casually popped Naruto's clones like bubbles.