Kaguya and Yhwach vs The Lich and Finn

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lichvanastrea

In a what if scenario, Kaguya and Yhwach have accomplished their goals and have taken over their respective worlds. But now the two deal with a force that threatens to destroy their very worlds; the Lich. The Lich has also taken Farmworld Finn (who has been corrupted by the Ice Crown) with him to aid him in his destruction. The two decide to team up to prevent these forces of nature from vanquishing all life in their worlds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals off, bloodlust on
  • In character
  • Both sides have no knowledge on each other
  • Yhwach has the Almighty and absorbed the Soul King and Mimihagi
  • Finn is his Farmworld counterpart, where he has obtained the Ice Crown
  • Canon feats only
  • Win by any means necessary

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless I'm missing something, which is likely since the last time I watched AT was 2-3 years ago, any of the HST duo should solo.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Do you remember which season you stopped at? Because team 2 has some pretty powerful hax.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Not at all sorry :( But if they can counter Almighty and Kaguya's IT and have hax to survive their attacks, I could change my opinion

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lichvanastrea

@joviolma: Alright. I think I'll go over Farmworld Finn first because he's pretty self explanatory.

So Finn at this point in the story gains the powers of the Ice Crown that Ice King wielded. Pretty much everything Ice King does, Finn can pull off as well such as creating ice bolts and creating ice shields that can withstand nuclear radiation. At its full potential, it's capable of freezing the whole world. Something he actually did later on.

Then there's the Lich. The Lich was originally a green catalyst comet that wiped out all life during the Cretaceous Period. He would later be reborn in the physical form he's known for from the Mushroom Bomb that wiped out nearly all life many years later.

He is capable of producing pyrokinesis that is capable of destroying the Citadel Guardians and their base then he later escaped from their imprisonment with no effort. And the Citadel Guardians are the same beings that are powerful enough to capture monsters that can slice planets up.

He is also known for bringing things to death by coming in contact with them. Whether by breathing a deadly gas on them or leaving a trail of death behind.

But his most effective powers are his mind manipulation techniques. He has shown to use three different techniques that makes his targets stop what they're doing and either induce fear upon them or make them go unconcious; stop, sleep and fall. In addition to this, he can take over the minds of others and possess their bodies.Finn and his friends were able to resist it because they had special gems on, but the moment Finn's gem broke, The Lich was getting into his head.

He's also capable of shapeshifting into a liquidity shadow form, which was how he was able to escape his seal.

Oh and he can't die. The moment his body is destroyed, he will immediately go for another body to possess and take over. And since his hand was replicated from falling into a portal to the mulitverse, the Lich exists across the multiverse.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting, so depending of his speed feats and resistance to hax, he could win though.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lichvanastrea
Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is, actually difficult to answer.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards Lich and Finn because I mean I'm not sure if Kaguya or Yhwach have a real way to put the Lich down, but the Lich does possibly have ways to put them down, add in Finn and the battle starts to go in their direction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instant infinite tsukuyumi in less than a thought by team. Stomp

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: That does bring up a question though, does the Lich have any resistance to mind hax?

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeckedlion395: I know Finn does since he's shown to be able to resist the Lich's mind manipulation on a few occasions but I don't know for the Lich. I heard something about him being resistant to emphatic manipulation but I'm not 100% sure on that.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Kaguya>Yhwach>>>Team 2, so team one, i mean Kaguya is immortal, and Yhwach can revive himself, IT, Gudoudama, Dimension Shift, Portals. If someone dont mind telling me what are team 2 abilities and alll

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

Alright. I think I'll go over Farmworld Finn first because he's pretty self explanatory.

So Finn at this point in the story gains the powers of the Ice Crown that Ice King wielded. Pretty much everything Ice King does, Finn can pull off as well such as creating ice bolts and creating ice shields that can withstand nuclear radiation. At its full potential, it's capable of freezing the whole world. Something he actually did later on.

Then there's the Lich. The Lich was originally a green catalyst comet that wiped out all life during the Cretaceous Period. He would later be reborn in the physical form he's known for from the Mushroom Bomb that wiped out nearly all life many years later.

He is capable of producing pyrokinesis that is capable of destroying the Citadel Guardians and their base then he later escaped from their imprisonment with no effort. And the Citadel Guardians are the same beings that are powerful enough to capture monsters that can slice planets up.

He is also known for bringing things to death by coming in contact with them. Whether by breathing a deadly gas on them or leaving a trail of death behind.

But his most effective powers are his mind manipulation techniques. He has shown to use three different techniques that makes his targets stop what they're doing and either induce fear upon them or make them go unconcious; stop, sleep and fall. In addition to this, he can take over the minds of others and possess their bodies.Finn and his friends were able to resist it because they had special gems on, but the moment Finn's gem broke, The Lich was getting into his head.

He's also capable of shapeshifting into a liquidity shadow form, which was how he was able to escape his seal.

Oh and he can't die. The moment his body is destroyed, he will immediately go for another body to possess and take over. And since his hand was replicated from falling into a portal to the mulitverse, the Lich exists across the multiverse.

For speed, he scales above the Ice King, who was able to fly up in Space with no issue (I guess this applies to Finn too since he has his powers) and Charlie who walked from Ooo to Egypt in seconds.

So I guess it's just a matter of hax resistance.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UlttraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By UlttraShaggy

Idk about kaguya , but post Mimihagi and SK absorb Ywach stomp easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea said:

@babyholdmyhand: Infinite Tsukuyomi isn't instant, my dude...

Almighty brings a future event to the present. Yhwach chooses a future whe Kaguya already summon Infinite Tsukuyumi in less than a thought.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lich stomps. his pure mind manipulation would get to them before anything,and if that doesn't work and they kill him,he just gains another body from the multiverse until finn just seals them in ice

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting battle.

It could be possible Kaguya could trap Lich in some of her dimensions or Yhwach could maybe absorb him. But if they cannot get rid of him they will likely lose.

Finn seems a bit non factor here mostly because of Allmighty+Kaguya DC/hax used in unison.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach solos

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Kaguya or Yhwach one shot no diff.

Not that doesn't make Finn or The Lich any less awesome, because come on, Adventure Time was amazing.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Finns Ice Powers will be that useful against Kaguya she has insane regen and has literally frozen herself solid and just escaped casually

true true, forgot bout this

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya solos. Yhwach dies instantly tho.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

As funny as that would be Yhwach cannot die. His soul may be destroyed but he can only be sealed as his current existence is beyond the concepts of life and death like Ichibei mentioned in the light novel. He can bring himself to life if anyone undoes his seal.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

As funny as that would be Yhwach cannot die. His soul may be destroyed but he can only be sealed as his current existence is beyond the concepts of life and death like Ichibei mentioned in the light novel. He can bring himself to life if anyone undoes his seal.

I mean, he can bring himself back, but he'd just be instantly dying every time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@mattyboi said:

Until the other character gets tired, bored or out of energy. The same thing that happened to Aizen could happen as well.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea of the Lich tiring out from killing things is laughable.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@mattyboi said:

Until the other character gets tired, bored or out of energy. The same thing that happened to Aizen could happen as well.

Maybe bored, not tired. The lich(based off what i read above) can effortlessly destroy something that held creatures that sliced planets. So i doubt he would need to use any energy to kill yhwach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@mattyboi said:
@babyholdmyhand said:
@mattyboi said:

Maybe bored, not tired. The lich(based off what i read above) can effortlessly destroy something that held creatures that sliced planets. So i doubt he would need to use any energy to kill yhwach.

True. He can also seal Yhwach if he has any sealing abilities. Yhwach’s current energy form was sealed up by Zero Squad after Ichigo destroyed his soul body for the second time.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Kaguya or Yhwach solos.