• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by maestromage (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage said:

@planetbuster012: I guess Yhwach beats Odin cos Odin doesn't have feats or resisting power nullification.

No assuming you actually know who Odin is, a being capable of destroying and restoring concepts on a universal scale as well as being a reality warper. You didn't even understand my point.

Odin =/= Jirou

You are the one not understanding my point. Obviously, Odin is massively above anyone here. The point was that obviously, we wouldn't assume that Yhwach's power nullification would work on Odin because Odin is so much more powerful than Yhwach. I was using an exaggerated example to emphasise my point that Yhwach has never power nullified someone as powerful as Jirou, not to mention that Jirou is much more powerful than Yhwach himself.

#52 Edited by Wanderez (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012:

Any reality warper on Odin's level shits on Almighty. Hell, thats the easiest way to get around it as well as standing outside of time and space. No idea what Odin is bringing to the table atm.

#53 Edited by Earendill (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Jirou curbs Naruto + Bleach verse by hype.

But feats, Kaguya sends him to another planet and continues to live.

#54 Posted by lilcabbage (671 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that people are debating here is astounding. Jirou glances

Unless Yhwach steals toaa’s omnipotence

#55 Posted by Nervedamage (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya and Yhwach will have to run for their lives even with morals on. e_e

No Caption Provided

#56 Posted by maestromage (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Jirou curbs Naruto + Bleach verse by hype.

But feats, Kaguya sends him to another planet and continues to live.

No BFR my dude. He knocks their heads off

#57 Edited by GoldenGuardian (262 posts) - - Show Bio

If I know that a meteor will strike the earth tomorrow I still cannot change the outcome with my powers. This is what yhwach will experience with his foreseeing. Any damage done to Jirou will be negated, the instant Jirou wants to win he just will stop the time and knock them for eternity