• 97 results
#1 Edited by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52

BFR allowed

setting: fourth great ninja war battlefield.

btw: no trigon influence.

#3 Edited by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya.

#4 Edited by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
#6 Posted by SisterGrimm2099 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

this is close one team naruto or raven solo

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
#7 Posted by SisterGrimm2099 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@sistergrimm2099: huh, makes sense. In my opinion, Kaguya is Raven's equivelant.

the only differense is that Kaguya is far tougher and can take damage. Not to mention faster.

and i've already stated how I think Naruto can take on Starfire

#9 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Naruto. Naruto's HF, hax, stamina, and willpower (cheesy I know) tip it in their favor. Serious fight though.

#10 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does no one reply to my posts?

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#11 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Naruto and Kaguya

#12 Edited by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by Holyy (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto could blitz both of them.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#14 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya BFR's... Wait a minute... Could Raven teleport herself back?

#15 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnpeterbanana: i dont think she travels through dimensions. I think her travel is like boom tubes. They only travel through the plane of whatever dimension pr plane of existance she's in.

#16 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#17 Posted by universeichigo1 (669 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon solo Naruto verse and raven beat Trigon

#18 Edited by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: she never beat him in a full out match. She just sealed him in an alternate universe. In a fullout match, trigon would decimate raven.

#19 Edited by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: also, team naruto has the speed advantage. And most of kaguya's abilities can seriously damage if not kill raven. She also has zetsu, who is the smartest character in the entire series.

And when it comes to starfire, her powers are pretty easy to wrap your head around and easy for a smarter or faster opponent to take advantage of. She is hypersonic, and naruto's sub-relativistic to relativistic speeds. It shouldn't take much for him to take her.

Kaguya can create and destroy dimensions that have their own stars and moons. Ill yalk moee later

Avatar image for supermanforever
#20 Edited by Supermanforever (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon solo Naruto verse and raven beat Trigon

Raven beating trigon? Are you mad. They usually trick him and lock him away using magic. Thats why trigon is so underrated because he is teen titans villain. raven got no chance against trigon. What depends on the battle itself. Kaguya potentially would solo, adding naruto in six path mode is just overkill. faster, stronger, more hax, better defence, better offence, better eyepower

I dont want to anoy everyone, but i would say kaguya and naruto would stomp.

#21 Posted by universeichigo1 (669 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: @supermanforever:that was no trick she clearly over powered him and dragged him down to that dimension with her power and given that he tried his best to get free but wasn't capable she clearly overpowered him

#22 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: which raven are you talking about? New 52 raven has yet to face her father alone. You act like sealing equals strength. It doesn't

#23 Posted by universeichigo1 (669 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: teen titan vs justice raven

the trapping is different from the part where she forcefully dragged him to that seal

#24 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: let me refresh your memory. Raven is not his only child. New 52 has 3 brothers. And each have insane power, but none of them can match trigon. Trigon is one of the greatest villains in dc. And he has never been beaten by one person. Raven can never beat him without help from other magic users or her brothers

#25 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: ok that wasn't n52 though. That trigon was only breaking buildings and not even being impressive. Naruto would solo that version. New 52 is far bigger and way stronger, along with being more complex. The cartoons really downplay comics. Because that has yet to actually happen in new 52

#26 Posted by GXrevs06 (1559 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven solos.

#27 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: how? I'm not saying you're wrong, but i want to debate over it. You know? To one's their own opinion.

#28 Edited by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: i'll start with kaguya's abilities.

She has multiple dimensions that she created out of her own power. We have only, however seen six.

One of molten rock

One of pure ice and rock

One made up with nonending deserts

One of acid

One of intense gravity

And finally, the base dimension that connects all the dimensions together.

She can manipulate all the dimensions and the material that resides in them. And to top it off, she can erase all matter in her dimensions at any time.

With her byakugan, she has sharper vision and can see through just about anything. However, something with a barrier may block her vision.

With her rinne-sharingan. She can put an entire planet into an eternal dream that puts them at peace. Letting her gain the opportunity of absorbing the power of whatever she comes to contact with.

She also has her ash bones, which ignores all defenses and durability and turns everything it comes to contact with into ash. Not even the susanoo can defend against it.

She was also capable of melting the susanoo just by touching it. She can regenerate from any physical damage, and be completely regenerated from nothing.

That's all i have for now.

Please respond, but respect my opinions. Despite them being different from yours

#29 Posted by IAmDuck (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by IAmDuck (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: in the last thread we spoke

The one involving the very same guy

#32 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: yeah, I know. That's why I dropped that conversation and started to debate with others.

but back on topic, who do you think would win?

#33 Posted by totu (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnpeterbanana: i dont think she travels through dimensions. I think her travel is like boom tubes. They only travel through the plane of whatever dimension pr plane of existance she's in.

Actually Raven can easily (even instantly, faster than Flash)) travel through dimensions

No Caption Provided

#34 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@totu: but this is new 52, not post crisis.

besides, since all her dimensions are connected, she's most likely to go into another dimension of kaguya's, instead of going back to earth.

#35 Posted by IAmDuck (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: team Nardo

Naruto alone would have had a fair chance to win

Kaguya just seals the deal

#36 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: I don't think naruto can solo, but yeah. Team Naruto is who I'm betting on as well.

#37 Edited by totu (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

@totu: but this is new 52, not post crisis.

besides, since all her dimensions are connected, she's most likely to go into another dimension of kaguya's, instead of going back to earth.

Sorry, get caught in more than one place and didn't paid attention to that. Regardless, she have kept that ability in new 52, she can also travel through time, not just through dimensions

#38 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@totu: well, they're in character. So unless she time-travels often in her battles, then it isn't much to add. Besides, Kaguya could speedblitz her before she does that. Kaguya is the faster opponent.

also, what are raven's speed feats? I have none for her

#39 Posted by IAmDuck (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: I think the better question is how would the time travel power help her once she's stranded in a different reality

Its not like Kaguya can't just BFR her without giving her a chance to react

Oh wait that is totally in character for Kaguya

She did just that in the beginning if her fight with team 7

#40 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck said:

@sladerulez: I think the better question is how would the time travel power help her once she's stranded in a different reality

Its not like Kaguya can't just BFR her without giving her a chance to react

Oh wait that is totally in character for Kaguya

She did just that in the beginning if her fight with team 7

Raven can BFR too, but it's not nearly as in-character for her to do so.

#41 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: @captfalcon725: that is a good question. since there is no life to tamper with the world constructs, time travel would do little to nothing.

and they can't bfr one another. the second they find that out, they'll stop and just fight.

and if they do, I'm giving it to kaguya.

#42 Posted by IAmDuck (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: @captfalcon725: that is a good question. since there is no life to tamper with the world constructs, time travel would do little to nothing.

and they can't bfr one another. the second they find that out, they'll stop and just fight.

and if they do, I'm giving it to kaguya.

Doesn't Kaguya have a one-hit kill technique that was tearing through Naruto's Shadow Clones?

#44 Edited by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: she has a lot of one hit kills.

first is the ash-bones, Which ignored durability and density and break through anything it comes to contact with, turning it into ash.

She also has Gudodamas, but she doesn't really use them.

her final attack is to collapse her dimension on itself, erasing everything that was inside them.

#45 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: she has a lot of one hit kills.

first is the ash-bones, Which ignored durability and density and break through anything it comes to contact with, turning it into ash.

She also has Gudodamas, but she doesn't really use them.

her final attack is to collapse her dimension on itself, erasing everything that was inside them.

Well the fight will likely wind up on Kaguya's dimension anyway, so she and Naruto win all day long.

#46 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by IAmDuck (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: the main one hit kill she uses would make this into a game if tag

That the Teen Titan sou would loose....horribly so

Considering she was keeping up and challenging Naruto in terms of speed easily they literally gonna die quickly

#48 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#49 Posted by Stryzzar (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Team Naruto. The girls are powerful, but can't take much damage, especially Raven.

#50 Posted by sladerulez (3834 posts) - - Show Bio

@stryzzar: yeah, that's one of her flaws. she's a glass cannon with no durability feats that I'm aware.