Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Lol the man has flagged Natrium11 too LMFAO

Natrium11's latest message except this thread is in Feb, which means the account got flagged after this thread.

This account got flagged after I debated aryan's alt too.

Also SCP got flagged today, after debating aryan's alt.

So it's obv who flagged Alisupo1/scp/Natrium11

lol

@: this guy thinks Luffy > SS Vegeta , That alone disqaulifies the relevance of his opinion

Lie number 2;

I don't debate both verses unless there's no Naruto characters in it. Also Natrium11 doesn't have any single message in DB vs OP thread.

You're outrageous and most of this site knows it.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Alisupo1

MG000 himself says Juubi one shots the moon, so let me think what this one alone disqualifies.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By MyGod000

@alisupo1 said:

MG000 himself says Juubi one shots the moon, so let me think what this one alone disqualifies.

Considering the Juubi can destroy Continents on Earth which some are consider super continents I see no reason why Juubi couldn't destroy the moon. Especially since the Juubi now is above the lights of Jigen who is above Adult Naruto and Sasuke who both are above Momoshiki.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#154  Edited By thenamelessone

@alisupo1:

Except you are yet to explain why my Light123 account is flagged ofcourse, i can also claim its pretty obvious all three of you made alts to flag it

Lie number 2;

There was never a lie at tge first place .

I don't debate both verses unless there's no Naruto characters in it. Also Natrium11 doesn't have any single message in DB vs OP thread.

Actions always speak louder then words

You and your one friend and that other guy whose name i cant remember , the amount of shits i give about it are none, i have zero problem with you hating me , I would be disgusted if you liked me tho , because I don't wanna be liked by a buddy of Rmanao .

Didnt the boruto community announce that Toneri one shots the moon ? .

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: ITS NOT THAT MUCH HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WAS JOKING AND TROLLING THE THREAD THERE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA YOU FELL LMFAO

I have never seen a person that says Toneri one shots the moon - splitting is a different thing and this is a feat

I already explained who flagged us.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You debate multiple people and that would be dumb if you say I flagged you.

But I explained how you flagged us.

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara could solo base momoshiki and Kinshiki. Don't know about the Juubi being stronger than Jigen though....

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1:

ITS NOT THAT MUCH HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WAS JOKING AND TROLLING THE THREAD THERE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA YOU FELL LMFAO

I ? Oh so basically that person was you , i knew since You started mentioning my name , using insults and then emojis but thanks for the confirmation .

And about the other , you said that he never commented on OP vs DB and i was lying , And then i showed a comment from you on OP vs DB and proved that you lied , i hope you liked it ;)

I have never seen a person that says Toneri one shots the moon - splitting is a different thing and this is a feat

Toneri literally splitted the moon in one go , and you call me dumb SMH

I already explained who flagged us.

Using your own theorem , you flagged my other account

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Alisupo1

@mygod000 said:
@alisupo1 said:

Considering the Juubi can destroy Continents on Earth which some are consider super continents I see no reason why Juubi couldn't destroy the moon. Especially since the Juubi now is above the lights of Jigen who is above Adult Naruto and Sasuke who both are above Momoshiki.

Not saying Juubi cant bust the moon just saying one shotting is absurd.

Also if Juubi is above Jigen (Which you say because it's stated Juubi is more of a threat) then it means you admit Momo > Kaguya

Because:

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1:

You debate multiple people

So by your own logic , i somehow flagged out 100 people wirh a grand total of 4 accounts where one was flagged out and one is flagged out ? Intresting .

and that would be dumb if you say I flagged you.

You never know , your logic is " get flagged in middle of convo other is automatically culprate " so i would give you a taste of your own medicine

But I explained how you flagged us.

I LITERALLY HAD THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME FEW HOURS AGO and yet i am not the one making assumptions and being presumptuous.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:
No Caption Provided

Lol the man has flagged Natrium11 too LMFAO

Natrium11's latest message except this thread is in Feb, which means the account got flagged after this thread.

This account got flagged after I debated aryan's alt too.

Also SCP got flagged today, after debating aryan's alt.

So it's obv who flagged Alisupo1/scp/Natrium11

lol

@aryansingh said:

@: this guy thinks Luffy > SS Vegeta , That alone disqaulifies the relevance of his opinion

Lie number 2;

Eh, not because I'm escaping but yeah, our subject is you flagging us three.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1:

Except you are yet to explain why my Light123 account is flagged ofcourse, i can also claim its pretty obvious all three of you made alts to flag it

Lie number 2;

There was never a lie at tge first place .

You and your one friend and that other guy whose name i cant remember , the amount of shits i give about it are none, i have zero problem with you hating me , I would be disgusted if you liked me tho , because I don't wanna be liked by a buddy of Rmanao .

Didnt the boruto community announce that Toneri one shots the moon ? .

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a buddy of rmanao????? Lie number 3 😂

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By thenamelessone

@alisupo1: i already explained

I was also flagged after talking with you and clown 939 so You are really being Hypocritical by putting all blame on me .

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

I'm a buddy of rmanao????? Lie number 3 😂

You might be Rmanao for all I know , even I might be Rmanao , I just don't know it yet

On a more serious note , you and Rmanao indeed seem to share very similar personality and views .

And i haven't lied yet , try harder ;)

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man really says I might be rmanao 😂

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

Man really says I might be rmanao 😂

Imagine not getting the Joke When i literally clarified later in THE VERY SAME COMMENT That I was not beinf serious

No Caption Provided

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By MyGod000

@alisupo1 said:
@mygod000 said:
@alisupo1 said:

Not saying Juubi cant bust the moon just saying one shotting is absurd.

Also if Juubi is above Jigen (Which you say because it's stated Juubi is more of a threat) then it means you admit Momo > Kaguya

Because:

I had to screen shot that because what you just said was dumb. Busting something is the same thing as one shotting my silly little friend.

That is a circular Argument. You and your buddies implied Momoshiki >Kaguya because of scroll which statesWhite Zetsu are relevant in a fight against God tiers.

This is different It never said Momoshiki was above Kaguya, only that they were a threat because it two and not one. No, Momoshiki isn't above Kaguya because he needed a whole Squad to fight Kaguya.

While Naruto Stated Ten tails is worse Case scenario even after Hearing that unrestricted Code>Jigen. It's indirectly stated that ten tails is above Jigen who is above Momoshiki, Naruto and Sasuke.

Kaguya and Madara both absorbed a Ten tails Making them above above Jigen tier. Your argument makes 0 sense because You are implying Momoshiki>Jigen when we saw Momoshiki get the beat down of his life against Naruto and Sasuke who got the beat down of their life against Jigen who is weaker than Ten tails and was absorbing chakra from the Ten tails to get V2 Jigen.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

Juubi should be planet level in AP by scaling , not sure about the one shot part tho

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its official

Hinata > White Zetsu > Otsutsuki Clan

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So "busting tier" means one shotting tier????? lol

Don't derail the subject by saying Kaguya Madara absorbed ten tails which has no connection to what I say.

Since you say Ten Tails > Jigen because its stated Ten Tails is more of a threat than Jigen then you admit Momo > Kag. I'm sorry.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok , now its probably my time to take my leave before this turns into a 700 page shitshow between Ali and MG

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok , now its probably my time to take my leave before this turns into a 700 page shitshow between Ali and MG

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Either Kaguya or Madara stomps.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

So "busting tier" means one shotting tier????? lol

Don't derail the subject by saying Kaguya Madara absorbed ten tails which has no connection to what I say.

Since you say Ten Tails > Jigen because its stated Ten Tails is more of a threat than Jigen then you admit Momo > Kag. I'm sorry.

You're not paying attention to the Context which is Key. The Ten tails is flat-out Stated to be a more of a threat because he more powerful than the Cyborgs that far surpasses Jigen.

Your Scan is talking about the Possibility Of a threat

That Possibility was a Hypothesis and conjecture.

Secondly, you ignored that Momoshiki needed a whole Strike team against Kaguya. So how can you imply Momoshiki is stronger when he needs a team to fight one person?

You have no Feats that put Momoshiki above Kaguya as well who is stated to be able to Destroy Her dimensions something Momoshiki can't do.

I have feats that Put Ten tails above Jigen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

adult Sasuke Was scared of the Ten tails, and Jigen After absorbing a little bit of the ten tails Chakra was boosted closer to Look like His original form Isshiki. Sasuke was not scared of Momoshiki and We Saw Sasuke's PS sword was able to one shot Fused Momoshiki.

Yes, These feats here puts the Ten tails chakra above>unrestricted Code>Jigen>Adult Naruto and Sasuke>Momoshiki transformed.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you didn't have a look at the other scan than what Sasuke said.

No Caption Provided

Whole team you say but Sasuke doesn't talk about the whole team you're addressing.

Where exactly is Sasuke scared on those scans though?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

So you didn't have a look at the other scan than what Sasuke said.

No Caption Provided

Whole team you say but Sasuke doesn't talk about the whole team you're addressing.

Where exactly is Sasuke scared on those scans though?

again all statements no feats. I don't know how long will it take you people to figure out statements means nothing without feats to back them up. He was Sweating just looking at the Ten tails.

No Caption Provided

and then Wondered who would be capable of binding a Ten tails. Again all this points to Ten tails>Momoshiki.

Then We see just a little bit of the Ten tails chakra Boosted Jigen to V2 which He destroyed Adult Naruto and Sasuke with.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With just a little bit of the Ten tails chakra Jigen stomped Naruto and Sasuke going all Out, something that one shotted Momoshiki.

No Caption Provided

unless you think Momoshiki is above Jigen who stomped Adult Naruto and Sasuke handily He isn't above Kaguya, Ten tails or Madara, or anyone who has absorbed the Ten tails.

All you have is convoluted Statements from Sasuke making Conjectures about Momoshiki and Kinishiki while I'm showing you statements and feats from the story which proves My point. Now, Because you don't like what I said you're trying to push something that was already destroyed years ago.

If all your going off of is statements then JJ Hagoromo feared the ten tails, and Both Madara and Obito absorbed the ten tails.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bangbang13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://imgur.com/gallery/ANn3LYf

^Copy and paste this it won't let me create a link, it can't get anymore obvious than this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^This is Fruit Kaguya's own words when describing the Otsutsuki to her sons, she is referring to Base Momoshiki

No Caption Provided

By Chakra Fruit Kaguya's own statements and sentiments, she is inferior to Base Momoshiki, regardless of what you say, what kind of evidence you try to present, Kaguya herself has said that she is below Momoshiki, and we know that Momoshiki is leagues above Kinshiki and Urashiki so most of the power between them is going to be with Momoshiki

Kaguya is already stated to dwarf Juubidara so by scaling Base Momoshiki solos

Momoshiki>Kaguya>>Juubidara

And Isshiki is leagues above Momoshiki so that means Isshiki is above all of them

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By MyGod000

@aryansingh said:

@mygod000: but momoshiki IS stronger then Jigen , This video explains it

That was a good one. The only way And I mean only way Momoshiki would have a chance against Jigen is if Jigen spammed jutsu at him and Momoshiki is somehow able to eat pills to get more powerful. Jigen is the Worse Match up for Momoshiki, because Jigen is a hand to hand Combat fighter he doesn't spam ninjutsu.

in Fact, Boruto right now is 80% Momoshiki right now and He was scared of Weakened Sasuke who lost his Rinnegan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the Kages know about Boruto about to be turned into Otsutsuki Momoshiki, and Still stated the Ten tails is the worse come. proving that Momoshiki isn't even close to Kaguya, Madara, Hagoromo JJ Obito, and anyone who absorbs a Juubi.

According to the The Kages Code is First Priority, Which they stated fighting Ten tail is the Worse case scenario, After that Is Buroto becoming Momoshiki and possibility being an isshiki level threat, and last is Kara lookout.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto fans Dreams : " Momoshiki , Urashiki and Kinshiki > Kaguya "

Reality : " Urashiki and Kinshiki dies to Pre Juubi Madara "

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By MyGod000

@bangbang13 said:

^Copy and paste this it won't let me create a link, it can't get anymore obvious than this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^This is Fruit Kaguya's own words when describing the Otsutsuki to her sons, she is referring to Base Momoshiki

No Caption Provided

By Chakra Fruit Kaguya's own statements and sentiments, she is inferior to Base Momoshiki, regardless of what you say, what kind of evidence you try to present, Kaguya herself has said that she is below Momoshiki, and we know that Momoshiki is leagues above Kinshiki and Urashiki so most of the power between them is going to be with Momoshiki

And Isshiki is leagues above Momoshiki so that means Isshiki is above all of them

Nice alt but all of that is irrelevant, when Isshiki level threats are not even main concerns of Kages who are scared of having to fight The Ten tails.

Like you just Said Isshiki is leagues above Momoshiki. Kaguya, Madara, Obito, and Hagoromo all absorbed the Ten tails, Making them leagues and leagues above Momoshiki.

No Caption Provided

The ten Tails is above Isshiki tier Level threats as the Manga shows That Boruto turning into Momoshiki is near the bottom of Kages concern next to Kara lookout which is all Below them having to fight the Ten tails which is the main Concern of Naruto and the Kages.

bangbang13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@bangbang13 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Nice alt but all of that is irrelevant, when Isshiki level threats are not even main concerns of Kages who are scared of having to fight The Ten tails.

Like you just Said Isshiki is leagues above Momoshiki. Kaguya, Madara, Obito, and Hagoromo all absorbed the Ten tails, Making them leagues and leagues above Momoshiki.

No Caption Provided

The ten Tails is above Isshiki tier Level threats as the Manga shows That Boruto turning into Momoshiki is near the bottom of Kages concern next to Kara lookout which is all Below them having to fight the Ten tails which is the main Concern of Naruto and the Kages.

Kaguya with the ten tails power said herself she is inferior to momoshiki

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@bangbang13 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Correction - Urashiki and Momoshiki said that they are superior to Kaguya .

bangbang13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bangbang13 said:
@mygod000 said:
@bangbang13 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kaguya in her own statements said she couldnt face them by herself

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh said:
@bangbang13 said:
@mygod000 said:
@bangbang13 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kaguya in her own statements said she couldnt face them by herself

Fine then , Hinata > White Zetsu > rest of the Verse

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By MyGod000

@bangbang13: Momoshiki thought He could beat the People that beat Kaguya and Look what happened to him. They stomped him hard.

Momoshiki was hoping that they wouldn't be smart enough to figure out his ability to absorb Jutsu and chakra, and once they did even Kages was able to fight him.

Momoshiki is not above Kaguya.

The fact that He got Stomped and I mean Stomped hard by the people who he thought was weak and beat Kaguya proves that Kaguya when she was rolling with Momoshiki was pretty weak considering Absorbing a Ten tails put her Above people like Isshiki by a shit ton.

The ten Tails alone is Above Isshiki tier threats. Now, combine that with Kaguya power+the chakra fruit+I.T chakra.

Kaguya is many leagues above Momoshiki.

bangbang13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stated to greatly surpass Juubidara by Sasuke "This chakra far surpasses Madara's"

Kaguya>>>Juubidara

Kaguya puts in her own scroll that she can't face Momoshiki and Kinshiki by herself

Momoshiki/Kinshiki>Kaguya>>>Juubidara

This shouldn't be this hard to understand

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stated to greatly surpass Juubidara by Sasuke "This chakra far surpasses Madara's"

Kaguya>>>Juubidara

Kaguya puts in her own scroll that she can't face Momoshiki and Kinshiki by herself

Spamming the same thing over and over agains would not make something inherently Inaccurate true

But ok i guess , white Zetsu > Momo/Kin > rest of the verse

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MyGod000

@bangbang13 said:

Kaguya>>>Juubidara

That scroll is outdated. New information takes Priority over it. Everyone is willing to say Kaguya always had a Rinne-sharingan when she came to earth so...then if you're willing to accept that new information you must also accept that Ten tails is more powerful than Momoshiki/Kinshiki, and Jigen tier.

It's even said to be a Isshiki tier threat.

Madara and KAguya both absorbed the ten tails and God tree making them massively above Momoshiki and Kinshiki

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Raziel2014

Kinshiki is a fodder who is only comparable to a single Kage

Momoshiki without eating Kinshiki is also not that strong

Madara can solo.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Alisupo1

It wasn't one white zetsu, was an army of them

bangbang13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara can solo.

Yet Kaguya herself said she is weaker than them funny huh

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

It wasn't one white zetsu, was an army of them

How does that make it any better when Zetsu are weak? The whole Shinobi alliance beat them, that Same alliance is stated to have no hope and helpless against Edo Madara.

By that Logic Kaguya with just Edo Madara would beat both Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By KRelentless

@bangbang13 said:
@raziel2014 said:

Madara can solo.

Itachi stated that a battle with Jiraiya would either end up in a loss or with both of them killed. Itachi is obviously stronger than Jiraiya, it's just that Naruto Characters tend to underestimate themselves. Kaguya stating that she is weaker than Momoshiki and Kinshiki is either her underestimating herself or just Kishomoto trying to generate hype. Turned out Kinshiki is fodder, and Base Momoshiki is nothing special either. For the Naruto Verse I go off by feats, and by feats either Kaguya or Madara solo stomp.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: the context is not Zetsus being irrelevant against Momo n Kin, the context is Kaguya needed an army

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

@mygod000: the context is not Zetsus being irrelevant against Momo n Kin, the context is Kaguya needed an army

But the Army we are talking about are of white Zetsu who are fodder to Shinobi alliance. If Shinobi alliances are able to curbstomp Kaguya's army After Kabuto enhanced them how on earth would they be useful in a Fight if Kaguya was afraid thinking theses Guys were Above her? that the rebuttal. that the part where people are not grasping here.

Going by Narrative of the Story Edo Madara was greater than the shinobi Alliances>KAguya's amy. Honestly Edo Madara and Could would have defeated Momoshiki and Kinishiki this is completely overkill

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Alisupo1

Edo Madara would have defeated Momo and Kin? 😂

Again, White Zetsus' strength doesn't matter here. Kaguya needed an army to keep up that's this simple.

bangbang13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bangbang13 said:
@raziel2014 said:

Madara can solo.

Itachi stated that a battle with Jiraiya would either end up in a loss or with both of them killed. Itachi is obviously stronger than Jiraiya, it's just that Naruto Characters tend to underestimate themselves. Kaguya stating that she is weaker than Momoshiki and Kinshiki is either her underestimating herself or just Kishomoto trying to generate hype. Turned out Kinshiki is fodder, and Base Momoshiki is nothing special either. For the Naruto Verse I go off by feats, and by feats either Kaguya or Madara solo stomp.

Nice headcanon

Kaguya herself said shes weaker so that debunks you automatically