Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kaguya stomps both.

Madara depending on the version. Anything post jinchuriki slaughters.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base momo ran from Darui and Gaara who both were not going to use Genjutsu come on now.

They both solo stomp,

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on T1 can solo.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team1 solostomps

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at these people.

Fused Momoshiki Solos negg dif

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos. Limbo bodies Kinshiki and Momoshiki.

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thegodmadara: Kaguya and Madara massacre them. Kinshiki lost to current 5 kage which shouldn't be anywhere near Kaguya or Madaras tier, they only way they win is by fusing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6f4064088f2
deactivated-5f6f4064088f2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya solos. Madara solos.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Obito is stated to rival Hagoromo in power....Momoshiki isn't on Madara level.

What people don't understand Sasuke was talking pure conjecture when he brought up Momoshiki and Kinshiki. He had no idea about the Otsutsuki at that point and didn't know Momoshiki and Kinshiki have higher ups that they listen to.

Kaguya Murderstomp them.

Madara curbstomps them with Limbo.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either solos fused Momo

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Feats, statements, WOG, logic, narrative

Literally everything says this duo can fodderize Kaguya.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MyGod000

Team 2

Their is nothing that says team 2 take it. WOG statements never say Momoshiki and Kinshiki>Kaguya.

Sasuke was using conjecture when talking about Momoshiki and Kinshiki. Limbo solos them.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gokukid2005
No Caption Provided

@mygod000: Stop debating Naruto, it's clear you barely know what you're talking about.

Limbo gets absorbed, along with every other jutsu they have in their arsenal and Madara and Kaguya get fodderized.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team 1 solos even if it was fused momoshiki

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fused momo mid diffs

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6f4064088f2
deactivated-5f6f4064088f2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: And “them” meaning all of the Otsutsuki that would arrive. Nice try using a non canon novel though, fan boy

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Kaguya stomp. Honestly even if it was Fused Momo I think either Madara or Kaguya could solo albeit they’d have difficulty. Madara High difs. Kaguya mid difs ig. Fused Momo was getting steamrolled by half powered Naruto and Sasuke. Base half powered Naruto (who is a monster ik but it’s still base) made a massive rasengan that valorized him. I’m sure Madara and Kaguya could beat him

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kodaii: Please don't tag me then accuse me of saying headcannon, when you go on and say headcannon.

Sasuke stating Momo and Kin were the threat that Kaguya was worried about. NOT the entire Otsutsuki Clan as that was NEVER mentioned.

Unless the scene was removed from the manga and anime it is usable, fan boy :)

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins. Momoshiki could possibly solo.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MyGod000

@gokukid2005 said:
No Caption Provided

@mygod000: Stop debating Naruto, it's clear you barely know what you're talking about.

Limbo gets absorbed, along with every other jutsu they have in their arsenal and Madara and Kaguya get fodderized.

You need to stop Debating Naruto, because Literally all of this was Sasuke Attempt to Guess exactly what Kaguya was doing. It literally was said that She was preparing her zetsu army for enemies who would try and steal her chakra fruit.

You can't Absorb Limbo just like you can't Absorb Natural Abilities like wood release. That is also non Canon.

Everything was Conjecture, if you are using that non canon Source to debate your Team then you need to accept that once they figured out his Ability he was fodderized by Kages.

No Caption Provided

He never once said they were stronger than her in the anime or the manga. The only said that she made an entry about them in her scroll. That Zetsu army you keep talking about is completely fodder tier. Momoshiki ability counters Kaguya Jutsu, As it was shown Momoshiki can be caught off guard by Jutsu. if he can't see it coming he can't absorb them, once they fought him in hand to hand without Jutsu he was literally beaten to a bloody mess and needed to Absorb Kinshiki for more power.

face it he isn't a fighter none of the Otsutsuki are, which is why Naruto at Half his power and sasuke while Weakened could stomp Momoshiki silly.

JJ Obito is already a Rival of Sage of six path Hagoromo. Madara destroy them with Limbo. you need Six path senjutsu actively touch the Limbo or a Six path Jutsu.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

You need to stop Debating Naruto,

Because I keep debunking you?

because Literally all of this was Sasuke Attempt to Guess exactly what Kaguya was doing.

Not a guess, it was a fact.

It literally was said that She was preparing her zetsu army for enemies who would try and steal her chakra fruit.

And those enemies were Momoshiki and Kinshiki. At least watch the series ffs.

You can't Absorb Limbo just like you can't Absorb Natural Abilities like wood release. That is also non Canon.

Reign of The High Emperor can absorb clones unlike the regular Rinnegan, Sasuke had to stop Naruto from making them for a reason. And Momoshiki already absorbed Wood Release.

And how many times do I need to tell you that if it isn't contradicted by the Anime and Manga it can still be used ffs.

Everything was Conjecture, if you are using that non canon Source to debate your Team then you need to accept that once they figured out his Ability he was fodderized by Kages.

Can you stop using this scene out of context? Momoshiki easily avoided and blocked all their attacks and if you think that's "fodderizing" you need to get your eyes checked.

He never once said they were stronger than her in the anime or the manga.

No Caption Provided

You're right, the Author did.

The only said that she made an entry about them in her scroll.

And they also said the army was to help her stand up to them.

That Zetsu army you keep talking about is completely fodder tier.

Irrelevant.

It was told to us she needed it to stand a chance, maybe she had a plan, who knows?

Momoshiki ability counters Kaguya Jutsu, As it was shown Momoshiki can be caught off guard by Jutsu.

if he can't see it coming he can't absorb them,

Another scene taken out of context.

He stopped trying to absorb the Rasengan because he thought it failed. Plain and simple.

once they fought him in hand to hand without Jutsu he was literally beaten to a bloody mess and needed to Absorb Kinshiki for more power.

>Beaten to a bloody mess

>Didn't have a scratch on him.

Sure bud.

face it he isn't a fighter none of the Otsutsuki are, which is why Naruto at Half his power and sasuke while Weakened could stomp Momoshiki silly.

He isn't a fighter but he doesn't need to be. And Naruto and Sasuke weren't weakened.

We saw multiple times in the War Arc that Naruto doesn't feel any weaker until chakra reserves reach a certain point and when it does the form deactivates itself. Naruto could still use his form so he wasn't weakened.

And you have no reason to say Sasuke was weakened. Unless he lacks his EMS and his Rinnegan lacks Tomoe, he is at full power.

And it looks like you still haven't read Boruto if you think they stomped him.

JJ Obito is already a Rival of Sage of six path Hagoromo.

So you are fine with using a statement made by Obito that has no way of knowing how strong Hagoromo is, but aren't ok with Kaguya saying she needed an army to fight Momo and Kin? smh

Madara destroy them with Limbo.

Impossible.

you need Six path senjutsu actively touch the Limbo or a Six path Jutsu.

Wrong.

All you need is Otsutsuki chakra as Sasuke showed.

Before you tag me again at least think it through.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005:

Because I keep debunking you?

you've never once debunked me in a debate. I won't derail the thread asking you to prove something that doesn't exist and never happened to Agree to disagree on that.

Not a guess, it was a fact.

no Sasuke flat out said it was conjecture.

And those enemies were Momoshiki and Kinshiki. At least watch the series ffs.

before you were saying it was Momoshiki, now it both of them nice to see you can't even keep a coherent Argument. I've watched the Series otherwise i wouldn't have known Momoshiki was killed by a base Naruto.

Reign of The High Emperor can absorb clones unlike the regular Rinnegan, Sasuke had to stop Naruto from making them for a reason. And Momoshiki already absorbed Wood Release.

And how many times do I need to tell you that if it isn't contradicted by the Anime and Manga it can still be used ffs.

Never Happend otherwise show me feats of it Absorbing Wood dragon.

No Caption Provided

Boruto's Karma is basically Momoshiki ability to Absorb Jutus and it explained right here the limits of his power. Wood dragon is a jutsu that can't be absorb since it uses earth and Water to create the wood which is natural powers something Momoshiki can't Absorb.

Can you stop using this scene out of context? Momoshiki easily avoided and blocked all their attacks and if you think that's "fodderizing" you need to get your eyes checked.

Go back and learn how to read. the context said Momoshiki gathered his chakra into his rod to defend against them. No need to Gather chakra to block them if he can do it easily. You need to stop using double standards when debating boruto characters.

You're right, the Author did.

You're Twisting the Authors words now. He never once said they were stronger than Kaguya otherwise We wouldn't be having this debate. Obito needed an army as Well even those he was the strongest on the planet before Madara came back to life. what feat did Momoshiki do that was greater than Kaguya? Last I checked he was one shotted by Base Rasengan.

And they also said the army was to help her stand up to them.

Kabuto Stated the Army was to Help Obito in the war even those Obito>>Everyone in the War except Madara. That doesn't prove she was weaker, then them. How about You show me where it stated Momoshiki was more powerful than Kaguya, Because Last i check He only had one power which was to Absorb Jutsu and send them back at his opponents More powerful than before.

Irrelevant.

It was told to us she needed it to stand a chance, maybe she had a plan, who knows?

That Made no sense. You just claimed that Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya...and that her Strategy against them was to Create Zetsu Army that the Shinobi Alliance defeated handily? when I keep asking you people how is Zetsu Army Going to make any difference during a fight against God tier Opponents when People Like Hinata, Neji, and Choji can Stomp Several of them solo style by themselves? instead of giving an statements you give head canon.

So Zetsu army can Fight Momoshiki and then you get upset at people saying Madara would crap on Momoshiki even those he has the feats to back it up.

Another scene taken out of context.

He stopped trying to absorb the Rasengan because he thought it failed. Plain and simple.

WOG Said Momoshiki can't Absorb what he can't See. now take your own advice since you tried to pull the word of God on me now practice what you preach.

>Beaten to a bloody mess

>Didn't have a scratch on him.

Sure bud.

It happened in the novel you are Referencing. it literally stated that Momoshiki was getting beat by base Naruto, Sasuke and two kages that is when They said Even Rock Lee would be a great counter against Momoshiki that it was a shame they didn't bring him.

Like I said Great taijutsu users Counter Momoshiki abilities easily. Madara is one of the best taijutsu user out side of Gai who Madara claimed as the Best. Gai stated in the Series that Pre God tree Madara>Amped Momoshiki.

Yet you don't want to accept that but you accept any other statements from the series as long as it says Boruto villains are stronger with no feat as long as it stated. so against Practice what you preach buddy.

He isn't a fighter but he doesn't need to be. And Naruto and Sasuke weren't weakened.

We saw multiple times in the War Arc that Naruto doesn't feel any weaker until chakra reserves reach a certain point and when it does the form deactivates itself. Naruto could still use his form so he wasn't weakened.

And you have no reason to say Sasuke was weakened. Unless he lacks his EMS and his Rinnegan lacks Tomoe, he is at full power.

And it looks like you still haven't read Boruto if you think they stomped him.

You just said i Take things out of context, but here you are telling me Naruto wasn't Weakened when he was having the 9 tails powers drained out of him and in pain for who knows how long. Now, you're making excuses. Momoshiki got beat by Weakened Naruto and Sasuke who wasn't even using "PS" against them.

unlike Momoshiki Madara can actually fight even word of God stated he has no weakens in combat.

So you are fine with using a statement made by Obito that has no way of knowing how strong Hagoromo is, but aren't ok with Kaguya saying she needed an army to fight Momo and Kin? smh

This wasn't Obito statements i'm using This was shikamaru's Statements who was talking about Naruto still having Six path chakra in boruto and that he commands the all 9 tails Beast. he was the one who stated in the same paragraph that JJ obito power rivaled sage of six path Hagoromo.

so now you're saying Shikamaru isn't reliable but you will use his Statements to still argue Naruto has Six path chakra...but the second he says anyone who not named Naruto or sasuke on equal par with Hagoromo you dismiss it. Like I said Stop using double Standards.

Impossible.

he literally can't touch them unless he uses six path jutsu. Without Knowledge of that he isn't going to know that and get stomped. the second Momoshiki tries to Absorb anything he will than go to Taijutsu and crap on Momoshiki and Hit him with Deva path Shinra Tensei.

Wrong.

All you need is Otsutsuki chakra as Sasuke showed.

Sasuke used his six path chakra, Tell me smart guy how is Momoshiki going to know this? Exactly he isn't. Sasuke was only able to Hit them with six path Chakra, the only Thing that was shown to Damage a Limbo was Truth Seeking Orbssomething Momoshiki doesn't have.

Before you tag me again at least think it through.

I did, and Before you reply back Make sure to Bring those feats like I asked you otherwise don't bother replying back and just concede your points.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CyberBlades22

Kaguya or Madara can solo, even if the duo fused. Although Madara would win in a good fight due to better hax against fused Momo while Kaguya wins via far more power then fused Momo.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: show me one WoG statement that Kishimoto himself made that clearly states Momoshiki > Kaguya. If it's not specifically from Kishimoto, then it's cool story; Ikemoto nor Kodachi have WoG power and I dont recall them saying anything of that nature anyways.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this missmatch, Kaguya and 6path Madara with 2xRinnegan could probably solo the Naruto verse, they stomp in an epic missmatch.

It took EMS Hax Kakashi + Sasuke and Naruto with 6path to seal Kaguya away, now you want to add 6path Madara to the mix? Not a chance.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Feats ?

Kinshiki lost to a guy who was scared of Sasuke because he thought Sasuke killed Zabuza , he lost to basically two high level Jounin/Low Level Kages
Kinshiki lost to a guy who was scared of Sasuke because he thought Sasuke killed Zabuza , he lost to basically two high level Jounin/Low Level Kages
Got his ass punched away by fodder asf kurotsuchi , who is again , a low level kage with no Six Path or Otsutuski Chakra .
Got his ass punched away by fodder asf kurotsuchi , who is again , a low level kage with no Six Path or Otsutuski Chakra .
And got implaed by basic ninjutsu who even EMS Madara would not flinch at
And got implaed by basic ninjutsu who even EMS Madara would not flinch at

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the subject is this

No Caption Provided

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

Since the subject is this

No Caption Provided

How is that relevant?

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:

More relevant than your whole life

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60d86c5d99ce6
deactivated-60d86c5d99ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team1

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either kaguya or madara solos

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adult shikimaru > Madara we can debate

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adult shikimaru > Madara we can debate

Tentails >>> Jigen+ androids > Jigen >>>>> fused Momoshiki

We can debate.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Novel Kinshiki and Momo are much more powerful

But prob go with Team Kaguya if we are only using canon

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on team 1 Curbstomps

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lexa59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A weakened Naruto in KM + SM mode beat the peak Momoshiki like nothing, let alone Madara and Kaguya.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomp

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread didn't age well at all.

Anyone on Team 1 Solos and curb stomp casually Momoshiki and Transformed Momoshiki. This is Irrefutable now. The ten Tails Alone is Above Jigen and Jigen+ Cyborgs who could thrash Both Adult Naruto and Sasuke in combat.

Everyone on Team 1 Has Absorbed a Ten tails.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

This thread didn't age well at all.

Anyone on Team 1 Solos and curb stomp casually Momoshiki and Transformed Momoshiki. This is Irrefutable now. The ten Tails Alone is Above Jigen and Jigen+ Cyborgs who could thrash Both Adult Naruto and Sasuke in combat.

Everyone on Team 1 Has Absorbed a Ten tails.

^^What he said.