• 66 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@epichotflame: Excuse me can summarise what the technique do cuz didn't get a thing of what it does when reading

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: for white rage he can probably liquify his organs like kabuto did then use kenbu to navigate, it would still be inconvenient but nowhere near as affective.

mochi isnt in any liquid state, so no and what is kenbu btw...any counter for genjutsu?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Katakuri blitzes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri be like

No Caption Provided

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@epichotflame: Excuse me can summarise what the technique do cuz didn't get a thing of what it does when reading

ooh k then...

first scan is kabuto's white rage which creates sounds to block ur sense of hearing and blinding light to block ur sense of sight and ur body becomes numb/paralysed due to the vibration of the air

2nd scan is kabuto's absorbed ability, demonic flute - phantom sound chains, basically genjutsu but affects u via hearing

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Nah I'm in the mood for debate right now, I debated some guy for 2 days straight I'm kinda tired of debate for now

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@epichotflame: Nah I'm in the mood for debate right now, I debated some guy for 2 days straight I'm kinda tired of debate for now

lol then y u online on cv but anyways, who were debating with for 2 days on what match?

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DrunkHC
ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ManimalMan

@epichotflame: yeah mochi isnt technical liquid but it is highly malleable and the softer kinds are basically jelly or pudding like in consistency.

point is its gonna handle the vibrations much better than actually flesh and bone would.

as for the genjutsu, I think haki would allow him to percieve outside of it the same way the sharigan can but I dont think he could break it if even genjutsu masters like itachi and sasuke were struggling

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: yeah mochi isnt technical liquid but it is highly malleable and the softer kinds are basically jelly or pudding like in consistency.

still not really liquid

point is its gonna handle the vibrations much better than actually flesh and bone would.

true but it would still slightly affect him

as for the genjutsu, I think haki would allow him to percieve outside of it the same way the sharigan can but I dont think he could break it if even genjutsu masters like itachi and sasuke were struggling

sharigan didnt perceive outside of it, itachi and sasuke simply broke it by looking each others eyes...kata still has no counter yet

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: him 'slightly' affected point the whole time.

the sharigan can see through genjutsu hence why they were able to see eachother at all instead of just being stuck seeing skull world, then they broke each other out.

kenbu is short for kenbushoku haki, katakari should be able still sense his surroundings through it.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: @raziel2014: @animebattles12:

lol explain to me how katakuri counters these

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and then explain to me how u think katakuri can even kill kabuto who can regurgitate a new fresh body out of his previously damaged and destroyed body....orochimaru is hard mf to kill and kabuto literally became like orochimaru

Like i said, Kabuto has hax that will give him a chance to keep Katakuri at bay for a while, but eventually Katakuri wins, what can Kabuto actually do to hurt or kill Katakuri ?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: him 'slightly' affected point the whole time.

its still going to have noticeable effects on him, tho cuz mochi isnt like water, its still sorta solid but not fully liquid, anyways, what wont affect kata completely would be the numbness effect but the blinding and sound effect will still affect his sight and hearing

the sharigan can see through genjutsu hence why they were able to see eachother at all instead of just being stuck seeing skull world, then they broke each other out.

kenbu is short for kenbushoku haki, katakari should be able still sense his surroundings through it.

yh sharigan can see through illusions, observation haki cant and u cant assume it can, what kata will be sensing is the surroundings in the illusion instead of outside the illusion

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like i said, Kabuto has hax that will give him a chance to keep Katakuri at bay for a while, but eventually Katakuri wins, what can Kabuto actually do to hurt or kill Katakuri ?

kabuto can use genjutsu and absorb him via eating him whole

now explain how katakuri will hurt kabuto who can liquefy his body and regurgitate a new fresh body out of his already damaged and destroyed body?

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did people forget that Kabuto can mess with nerves like Tsunade and infect other people with poison or destroy their body by becoming part of it