Madara Solos, get outta here.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 Woodward  Online

Either solo several One Piece verses while taking a nap.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way but no one is soloing

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AnimeFreak1  Online

Either Juubito or Juubidara one shot the team,

Mismatch of epic proportions

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos, Obito could switch team and he still solos.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo, OP team is out of their league here lmao, their verse gets wrecked

KingMaster1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KingMaster1

Madara that fodder gets killed first and by accident.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara can take this by himself

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito oneshots Admiral and blitz at them archangel

Juubidara solos the both verse by himself.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps and Madara should solo. I’m not sure about Obito soloing. I would say it depends if he has immortality like Madara, as he will almost definitely get tagged.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: All Juubi jins seems to have immortality, via the insane regen factor they posses, not to mention the God Tree.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team JJ Solos

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one problem would be One mode Mael

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps: Madara only attained immortality after absorbing the god tree, so I guess Obito should have immortality while he has the tree absorbed, but it was never stated he was.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Even before obtaining the tree, they displayed very regen factor. Incomplete Obito had half of his body vaped but healed from that.

With the god tree, they both have immortality.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps: they had good regen, but Guy still almost killed Madara.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps: they had good regen, but Guy still almost killed Madara.

But Madara didn't have the God tree at that moment.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also either still solo the Verse.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#20  Edited By Earendill

Madara solos NNT verse.

Any god ther Naruto character half shot the One Piece verse.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: Yes I know, which is why I said Madara solos and if Obito is immortal he probably solos too. Though it could be argued the angels can attack souls directly so immortality may not completely save them, but Madara doesn’t even need immortality to solo, only Obito does.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Even before obtaining the tree, they displayed very regen factor. Incomplete Obito had half of his body vaped but healed from that.

Arkhangels can survive without a body so they have far superior regen than JJ's. They also have Ark.

Admirals are intangible and light speed.

JJ's lose hard here. The Arkhangels pack far too much punch even passively they are country level. While Juubito bleeded immediately, no questions asked, from SM Naruto's rasengan. Against Mael SM Naruto can't use rasengan because he gets vaporized. Zeldris would have also gotten melted like his blade had he not had GOD, the ability to become invincible to all magic.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ymirgod
@thousandsteps said:

Their regen is very bad in comparison to NnT. AAs survived without a body.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AnimeFreak1  Online

Obito alone one shots

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: I doubt Obito solos NNT. Madara probably can.

madara and obito get outhaxed easily

and overpowered

Obito alone one shots

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Arthur and EXCALIBURn>>>>>>> The Age of Chaos is upon Obito

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: The conclusion I can draw is god tree = immortality, and the Juubi jins lacking the god tree only have good regen.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ThousandSteps
@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

Arkhangels can survive without a body so they have far superior regen than JJ's. They also have Ark.

JJ's lose hard here. The Arkhangels pack far too much punch even passively they are country level. While Juubito bleeded immediately, no questions asked, from SM Naruto's rasengan. Against Mael SM Naruto can't use rasengan because he gets vaporized. Zeldris would have also gotten melted like his blade had he not had GOD, the ability to become invincible to all magic.

@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

Archangels needed vessels to operate at a physical level, so them "surviving" without a body is irrelevant. It has been made explicitly clear that regen only heals the wound, but does not remove the damage done (at least that is for demons, goddesses may be different). Them having Ark is irrelevant, JJ's aren't demons.

The only Archangel you could even begin to argue being country level is Mael at his peak with Sunshine (and that is already a high ball), the three other don't even come close. Meanwhile, Juubito is easily a country level character, and Madara is stated to be on a different level altogether.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps:

Archangels needed vessels to operate at a physical level

That's not true, all of the archangels besides Mael have been shown operating without a vessel.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Are you talking about when the 4A abandoned their vessels? They were getting disintegrated, they weren't gonna hold out for long.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

Archangels needed vessels to operate at a physical level, so them "surviving" without a body is irrelevant. It has been made explicitly clear that regen only heals the wound, but does not remove the damage done (at least that is for demons, goddesses may be different). Them having Ark is irrelevant, JJ's aren't demons.

The only Archangel you could even begin to argue being country level is Mael at his peak with Sunshine (and that is already a high ball), the three other don't even come close. Meanwhile, Juubito is easily a country level character, and Madara is stated to be on a different level altogether.

Mael literally instant regened escanors limbs back lmao.... the AA healing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Infinitely)>JJ's.

What are you smoking? Mael rivaled Meliodas with Love in his prime, Ludoshel and Bloody Ellie were also rivals of both of them. They are all country level.

For Sariel and Tarmiel - they have the power to move an ocean casually. That is country level.

Juubito isn't any more "easily a coutnry level" and his BB's are irrelevant vs NnT obviously (god, ruler, fc, vc, ac)

madara is no different.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I meant One Piece lol, i haven't read NNT for a long time now but with what i hear about the Archangel's Hax it might be possible for obito to seeing as their greatest attack (full countered by Mel thrice or so) was only small country level, which juubito sits comfortably at.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

I meant One Piece lol, i haven't read NNT for a long time now but with what i hear about the Archangel's Hax it might be possible for obito to seeing as their greatest attack (full countered by Mel thrice or so) was only small country level, which juubito sits comfortably at.

the explosion was country sized but the DC was continental.

juubito doesnt have any abilities that are country sized

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:
@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

Mael literally instant regened escanors limbs back lmao.... the AA healing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Infinitely)>JJ's.

Healing isn't regen but I see what you mean. But you are wrong. JJ's can regenerate limbs out of thin air, and are immortal on top of that, unlike the AA.

What are you smoking? Mael rivaled Meliodas with Love in his prime, Ludoshel and Bloody Ellie were also rivals of both of them. They are all country level.

Country level Elizabeth huh. None of them are country level. You could argue that the One Mael is small country tier at best.

For Sariel and Tarmiel - they have the power to move an ocean casually. That is country level.

Neither Sariel nor Tarmiel are country level. They are fodder to Mael. Also, for reference, "moving" an ocean is way above country level lol. Tarmiel didn't "move" an ocean, from what we see he has access to a dimension with an ocean in it, and can bfr people to it and manipulate the ocean.

Juubito isn't any more "easily a coutnry level" and his BB's are irrelevant vs NnT obviously (god, ruler, fc, vc, ac)

Juubito is easily country level and his JDs will obliterate the NNT cast if they get off. God and Ruler won't work since energies aren't equalized. I don't know what "vc" or "ac" is.

madara is no different.

Madara is vastly above Obito.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the_alchemist01

@ymirgod said:
@the_alchemist01 said:
@alextheboss said:

I'm confused.
I'm confused.

What are you on??

The Juubi bomb fired by an in complete version of the juubi did this

Those right there are mountains that look like pebbles at the base of the blast

Juubito has the complete control over this version and it was well shown that tailed beasts are significantly weaker without a junchuuriki, the same obviously applies to the juubi as well. Also the TBB fired was a small conical one while the first four juubito did upon his awakening were obviously larger, unfortunately i dont have the scans for that :(

So based on that if the first form could reshape the sensory units water sphere so much it seemed like a small planet to them as 1st form<<<<<<<<2nd Form <<<<<<<<< Juubito.

Then yes, he does sit comfortably at Country.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ymirgod

@the_alchemist01 said:
@ymirgod said:
@the_alchemist01 said:
@alextheboss said:

I'm confused.
I'm confused.

What are you on??

The Juubi bomb fired by an in complete version of the juubi did this

Juubito has the complete control over this version and it was well shown that tailed beasts are significantly weaker without a junchuuriki, the same obviously applies to the juubi as well. Also the TBB fired was a small conical one while the first four juubito did upon his awakening were obviously larger, unfortunately i dont have the scans for that :(

So based on that if the first form could reshape the sensory units water sphere so much it seemed like a small planet to them as 1st form<<<<<<<<2nd Form <<<<<<<<< Juubito.

Then yes, he does sit comfortably at Country.

umm? we know the explosion was the size of britannia.

juubis explosion on the other hand happened inside a country, thats island sized explosion. nnt infinite lake would eat that up instnatly.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thread/

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AnimeFreak1  Online

Once again

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obito alone one shots

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obito alone one shots

the chaos King has the power of the infinite lake

that power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>juubito

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 AnimeFreak1  Online

@ymirgod:

This doesn't mean much from someone who thinks Fujitora>>>>All of the Akatsuki Combined

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod:

This doesn't mean much from someone who thinks Fujitora>>>>All of the Akatsuki Combined

fujitora is continental scaling from akainu who took punch from cont WB while like 7 out of 10 akatski are sub-town level.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AnimeFreak1  Online

@ymirgod:

You're not exactly helping your case

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod:

You're not exactly helping your case

facts dont change from crying. come back with a stronger team.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either ninja solos.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team 2

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod: infinite lake??the fact that Britannia itself is a small country none of the characters are country level, they're just island level at best. Also if juubito's explosion was island sized then NNT combined blast is just city level.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ymirgod

@haxxxz said:

@ymirgod: infinite lake??the fact that Britannia itself is a small country none of the characters are country level, they're just island level at best. Also if juubito's explosion was island sized then NNT combined blast is just city level.

god tiers are continental with country wide explosions (entirety of britannia size)

juubito is island sized explosion (explosion inside a country)

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Haxxxz

@ymirgod: nope God tiers are just town to, large town level stop wanking, the explosion just had destroyed some landscapes lol at any country size, furthermore Britannia is a dwarf country one can even argue it's an large city to multi mountain level country

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@ymirgod: nope God tiers are just town to, large town level stop wanking, the explosion just had destroyed some landscapes lol at any country size, furthermore Britannia is a dwarf country one can even argue it's an large city to multi mountain level country

britannia is larger than any naruto country....