• Only Team has Knowledge
  • In character
  • Win by any means
#2 Posted by reaverlation (25843 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito goes right through them like he did Hashirama and Tobirama

#3 Posted by Jko1 (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito stomps the verse.

#4 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara gets caught in one hell of a wombo combo.

#5 Posted by Pierpat (5854 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see any of the sins' hax working on Juubito and they sure as hell are not beating him with raw power. He wins.

#6 Posted by UltimateSage (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubidama gg

TSB gg

Tenpachi gg

Kamu-oh wait, he can't do that.T_T

#7 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage:

Juubidama gg

Full Counter, my dude.

TSB gg

Infinity: Perfect Cube would take care of that, which is definitely a thing that could happen considering that they have knowledge.

Tenpachi gg

I mean, this wouldn't really be that much of an issue.

#8 Posted by UltimateSage (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: Has full counter reflected 4 country level attacks?

TSB erase all things not senjutsu and have tanked 4 juubidamas themselves, so.

Tenpachi gets rid of the fodders, I guess.

#9 Edited by Jko1 (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Bro, I wouldn't take him seriously when it comes to anything seven deadly sins related, he thinks that Naruto god tiers would have a lower power level than assault mode Meliodas LMAO.

#10 Posted by UltimateSage (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: oh, well shit. Thanks for the warning I was going into a storm without knowing.

#11 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage:

Has full counter reflected 4 country level attacks?

Nope, and it wouldn't need to have done that in order to work here. It was stated on panel that it could reflect any magical attack, disqualifying it from being an NLF due that technically being an established "limit". It doesn't matter if you find it hard to believe, because the author and what he wrote on the page takes heavy precedence over your opinion.

TSB erase all things not senjutsu and have tanked 4 juubidamas themselves, so.

Cool? Perfect Cube is unbreakable and everlasting with the use of Infinity.

Tenpachi gets rid of the fodders, I guess.

Literally none of them are fodder. I don't think a single one of them is slow enough to get hit by that.

#12 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: He shouldn't take me seriously because I have a differing opinion? Bleach fans sure are childish.

#13 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by decaf_wizard (16840 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito can literally walk through the entire verse

#15 Edited by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#16 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: FC wont kill him he can tank 4 of the bombs, and once he see's FC he'll go for CQC.

#17 Posted by reaverlation (25843 posts) - - Show Bio

why is Madara being mentioned here?

#18 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@valorknight: FC wont kill him he can tank 4 of the bombs, and once he see's FC he'll go for CQC.

I never said it would kill him. It's more of a defensive move anyway.

#20 Posted by Jko1 (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

why is Madara being mentioned here?

Also this LOL it clearly says Juubito.

#21 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7888 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Sy8000 (35096 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them are as durable as the alliance barrier which Obito popped like soap, so he uses them as bubblewrap.

#23 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: hm.... any magical attack. Damn good thing a bijuu bomb ain't magical. Full counter argument negated.

So, gg on that count.

#25 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: hm.... any magical attack. Damn good thing a bijuu bomb ain't magical. Full counter argument negated.

So, gg on that count.

Things like that are usually equalized here, buddy.

#26 Posted by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: please tell me you don't think a juubidama is a country level attack....

#27 Posted by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight: go back and read the battle forum rules. The universes are equalized to allow for character interaction, but it doesn't say anything about magic =chakra and all that. That's up to the original poster. If it's no specified in the original post, then it's not equal. 11k posts and you don't know the forum rules still...that's f*cking sad.

Don't try and school me on shit, until you know it yourself.

#28 Edited by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy2958: The rules mean almost nothing anymore. If they did, you'd see spiritual pressure crushing in every single Bleach thread on this site. It really doesn't matter anyway considering that Chakra is just magical energy with a different name, which still vaguely falls under the oh so important rules.

#29 Posted by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Rikudo Obito still w/ Shinju? If so they literally can't kill him, he's immortal.

However Juubito stomps.

#30 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Rikudo Obito still w/ Shinju? If so they literally can't kill him, he's immortal.

However Juubito stomps.

Tons of now dead things in Nanatsu no Taizai were also immortal. If you have sealing and fire that negates regeneration, things change a bit.

#31 Posted by pansito (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

juubito nukes them

#32 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito stomps.

#33 Posted by decaf_wizard (16840 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage:

Nope, and it wouldn't need to have done that in order to work here. It was stated on panel that it could reflect any magical attack, disqualifying it from being an NLF due that technically being an established "limit". It doesn't matter if you find it hard to believe, because the author and what he wrote on the page takes heavy precedence over your opinion.

So it could redirect the magic from say.......Dormammu? Or perhaps Zom or Cyttorak?

Its a NLF. Dont try to say that it isn't

#34 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight said:

@ultimatesage:

So it could redirect the magic from say.......Dormammu? Or perhaps Zom or Cyttorak?

You having a hard time believing it doesn't make it an NLF. I go by what the manga says, not your cowardly excuses.

#35 Posted by decaf_wizard (16840 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard said:
@valorknight said:

@ultimatesage:

You having a hard time believing it doesn't make it an NLF. I go by what the manga says, not your cowardly excuses.

Answer the question. Yes or no. Could it redirect Dormammu's magical attack?

Also, Chakra isn't magic

#36 Posted by UltimateSage (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatoneguy2958: it's wayyyyy past island level so yeah.

What level do you think it's at?

#37 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@valorknight said:

@ultimatesage:

Also, Chakra isn't magic

I mean, it's not like the author specifically said that it could redirect any magical attack. It's obvious that magic like that of Dormammu could one-shot Meliodas just by being near him, but the technique itself still factually could do it.

#38 Posted by Sy8000 (35096 posts) - - Show Bio

Full counter wouldn't even be effective against Bijuu Bombs. They're just balls until they explode, so even if they get full countered everyone here will still be in the blast radius. Once they explode they're too wide to reflect.

#39 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:

Full counter wouldn't even be effective against Bijuu Bombs. They're just balls until they explode, so even if they get full countered everyone here will still be in the blast radius. Once they explode they're too wide to reflect.

This is true.

#40 Posted by reaverlation (25843 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:

No Caption Provided

#41 Edited by Jko1 (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@valorknight said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@valorknight said:

@ultimatesage:

Also, Chakra isn't magic

I mean, it's not like the author specifically said that it could redirect any magical attack. It's obvious that magic like that of Dormammu could one-shot Meliodas just by being near him, but the technique itself still factually could do it.

@skysanji@ovy7@b_r023You heard it hear folks, Mel can potentially full counter Dormammu LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

#42 Posted by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: If the author states something, it becomes fact until disproven; end of story.

#43 Posted by UltimateSage (2067 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@valorknight said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@valorknight said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@valorknight said:

@ultimatesage:

Also, Chakra isn't magic

You heard it hear folks, Mel can potentially full counter Dormammu LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Amazing.lol

No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by Gilateen (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito wins

#45 Edited by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice arguments, guys. Really, truly great. If you can't win a debate, simply laugh and make yourselves look far more immature and idiotic than you already did.

#47 Edited by FlashingSabre (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

If (and I do mean if) Petrification works, the Sins can win. If it doesn't they gets stomped due to the durability difference and the TSOs.

#48 Posted by FaradaySloth (8597 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito smacks the verse

#49 Edited by Jko1 (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

@valorknight said:

@jko1: If the author states something, it becomes fact until disproven; end of story.

LOOOOOL you make the best jokes. But seriously though, do you have any idea how powerful Dormammu even is???? Anyone with sliver of knowlegde about him would know how idiotic what you said was.

#50 Posted by Jko1 (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice arguments, guys. Really, truly great. If you can't win a debate, simply laugh and make yourselves look far more immature and idiotic than you already did.

Lol do you wanna CAV this or something? Hey I'm up for it.