#2  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Boros kicks him to the moon.

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hittheassasin: that would just make it a lot easier for him to perform IT genjutsu... lol

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By alextheboss

Boros should take this.

ZenOh123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZenOh123

Kamui to rip head off or other body parts

Fire style to burn or incinerate

Wood style to restrain, crush, overwhelm, or insta-kill from inside the body (although Boros can regen he could most likely hit the pearl inside him.)

As well as all the other styles and kekkei genkai/mora/tota

Truth Seeking Orbs can cut through anything the isn't six paths senjutsu empowered (e.g. Boros)

Tailed Beast Bombs are mountain to city level (I could probably scale it higher)

All the ways Obito could take Boros out I could think of

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zenoh123:

Kamui: Boros regens

Fire: won't hurt Boros

Wood: not strong enough to crush him

TSB: Boros regens

TBB: Boros dodges it or counters it

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with better feats and lol at fire jutsu incinerating boros

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Boros

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which version of Boros. Syalemate of he was only going to destroy the surface, as Obito would be too slow to hit him.

Boros would not be able to hurt someone who has the focused power of the literal planet.

Boros if he was going to destroy the planet...

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@alextheboss said:

@zenoh123:

Kamui: Boros regens

Fire: won't hurt Boros

Wood: not strong enough to crush him

TSB: Boros regens

TBB: Boros dodges it or counters it

Juubito doesn't have Kamui but even if he did he snipes the singular object he regenerates from i.e the eye.

Wood that can contain multiple Multi-mountain level beasts is irrefutably higher than anything Boros has done physically.

Boros cannot regenerate from total disintegration, unless you're insinuating Saitamas punch is somehow above the atomic level.

He is no where near fast enough to tangle with Juubito in the first place let alone dodge just about any of his attacks. If were using the ship feat as reference to his combat speed than Minato crossed a continent within the span of a BB after it was fired at pointblank range.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GXrevs06

Mismatch. Boros punches him into oblivion. Guy was hurt by 8 Gates Guy, who is way weaker than Boros

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@god_vulcan said:
@cosmic_lantern said:

He regenerates from his pearl, which is in a random place in his body. And Obito wouldn't know that's what he regenerates from anyway

Where was it last seen? Where did Saitama evade hitting for plot purposes? Where is the most obvious appendage other than arms and legs? If the sharingan can notice microscopic bombs without even trying it can notice the energy coming from one spot.

He still vapes the wood with his speed

Sorry, the real world doesn't work like that. That was an effect to boost animation, if that's the case Part 1 Rock lee can do the exact same but this time by running on air. Not that he'd be able to burn it anyways when it's chakra enhanced. Not that he's in anyway faster than Juubito even if we do use scaling from Saitama so even if he does burn it he'd still eventually get hit with it.

Boros can regenerate from anything as long as his pearl is intact. It broke because overuse of energy due to his energy beam, which he won't be needing as he can just kick Obito to the moon

Blatant NLF. The pearl gets atomized as well just the same though.

He is fast enough to compete with him, he was keeping up with Saitama who is near relativistic and Obito doesn't have the feats to trump that

Relativistic can be anywhere from 10% of the speed of light which isn't even impressive by part 1 standards. Juubito is faster than saitama as well so I don't see the relevancy.

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lanternhas a point about the sharingan. He would be able to detect the pearl, it's just a matter of can he get around Boros and destroy it.

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skye02

Boros one shots

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Boros one shoots

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros take a this but I just want to point out that he isn't that far above 8 gates guy. A case could be made for the latter winning that fight

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate702: no he wouldn't, the eye doesn't allow you to see things that are inside of people, nor does it allow you to immediately that its important either.

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ultimate702

@venomousdragon: yeah he would. He would see where the energy output is coming from, so just attack there and he's gucci

Chakra is inside of people btw xD

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros destroys. Sucks that he doesnt have chakra

Ultimate702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ultimate702

@errorofthedamned: energy is equalized duh

besides chakra is basically just a fancy word for spirtual and physical energy

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give boros the win.

Also don't TSB negate regen? Though it may not apply like this to LORD boros

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Juubito? Faster than Saitama? Not even close

That's not an argument, nor is it disproving my statement.

You're the only one arguing for Boros in thread, because in every scenario there's no way that Juubito can win. 8 gates Guy blitzed and nearly killed Juubi Madara, and Boros > 8 gates Guy.

8 gates Guy would SOLO 8 boros', the entire C-S class heroes, the sea King AND Saitama.

All of your arguments about Obito killing Boros are fallible because they're based on the assumption that he knows the location of the pearl, even if it's in his eye Obito would have no prior knowledge of Boros to know that's how his regeneration works.

And all of your arguments are nonsensical as they rely on no definite variables but speculation, also ignore the fact that the last place we seen the pearl was his eye. Not that it matters anyways as Obito has a number of ways of completely destroying him.

And my regeneration argument for his pearl isn't NLF, because it's been shown that once located the pearl can be destroyed with sufficient force. However your argument for the TSB is NLF, because it's only been shown to negate one type of regeneration, and that's for edo tensei in the Narutoverse. And the reason why is because it neutralizes ninjutsu (due to being composed of all 5 nature transformations) and negates the effects of the Impure World Reincarnation. You can't just automatically assume it'd work on Boros.

Also the fact that it's been directly compared to atomization even on objects that don't have chakra, so again suggesting boros can 'regen from anything' is a blantant NLF. One BB would destroy him pearl and all and you have nothing to suggest otherwise.

Last but not least, there's still no counter for Boros kicking him to the moon at near lightspeed. None at all

• Being irrefutably faster than him
  • Being able to counter two teleporters simultaneously
  • Being able to blitz and destroy people who are leagues faster than him
  • TSB Shield that he can't come into contact with AT ALL
  • Can fly
  • Can utterly dominate Boros in CQC due to the sharingan

I mean those are just a few of many, also 'near LS' isn't even close.

1. You have no established timeframe from the earth to the moon, even fan calcs list it as 3 seconds which is VASTLY under HALF the speed of light.

2. Boros would have to blitz him (he can't)

3. You disregarded all of Obitos abilities and outlined the one Boros has.

Congratulations.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wank never fails to make me laugh.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that you said 8 Gates Guy would defeat 8 Boros', the S-Class heroes AND Saitama automatically makes you a complete and utter troll.

Resulting to insults doesn't help you im afraid, it was a jokeish statement but I can just as easily prove it just to get you quiet.

That is by far the worst and highest wanked statement I've ever seen for Guy in my life. I'm done with this. Absolutely done

>Tags me first
>Ignores fact and posts
>Insults
>Claims is 'Absolutely done' when he again started it

Cool story.

A serious Saitama would one shot Guy 10x over. Don't even care about the rest of your post anymore

This resembles something a woman would say when she knows she's lost the argument. No disrespect if you are a woman but I just find it hilarious.

This is your answer. If you don't like it make a hate thread

I mean maybe you should take your own advice, I haven't necessarily done anything to hint I was angry like you have. I don't need anyone here to co-sign on me either, I can just as well prove it to them also. Floors open if anyone feels the need to tell me something.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boros dies horribly.

bijuu dama oneshot.

runs into a tsb shield.

gets hit by long range tsb.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hell is this wank?Boros just slaps his head off.

Regeneration is just icing on the cake

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TrueAustralian
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boros has no "pearl" or "core" you mongs, that was his eyeball, pay attention next time.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hulkage  Online

@god_vulcan: Juubito wins handily. Boros has shown nothing to say he's faster than Obito who was blitzing 6 massively hypersonic people simultaneously. Boros has also shown nothing to suggest he could regen on a subatomic scale let alone even molecular. He was wrecked by the serious punch which has not shown the destructive capacity of a Juubi Bomb. No reason why Obito doesn't blitz or kill him with TSB which he has absolutely no counter for. TSB negated edo regen which works on about the same level as Boros' does. And in regards to the 8 S-Class they are all nigh featless and the ones with feats are barely above city block level other than Tatsumaki and her best feat was summoning a meteor which wasn't even comparable to the one that even edo Madara summoned. None of them have speed feats. They would get worked in a fight with someone like Juubito especially since there's no evidence that they would be able to perceive him.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Edo regeneration has nothing to do with Boros non-chakra based alien body regeneration.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Hulkage  Online

@trueaustralian: That's not the point. The point is that Obito has dealt with multiple people who could regen just as well as Boros could, probably more so because they couldn't die, and still was handling them. Boros hasn't shown to be able to regen on a subatomic or even molecular scale. And Saitama already prover that with a strong enough attack his regen doesn't matter because he won't be able to continue the fight.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TrueAustralian

@hulkage: TSB's negate all non sage jutsu's, Sakura healed just fine from Madara's TSB rod. The reason Edo tensei cannot regenerate is because the TSB negates the jutsu where it contacts. Saitama's serious punch killed him because he used all his energy (which is needed to regenerate) in his last attack.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Hulkage  Online

@trueaustralian: TSB's also dismantle on a subatomic level like it did to ice, Shuriken, and kunai. Sakura regened from it but that doesn't take away the fact that it can dismantle sub atomically. If he was to erase his whole body and not just pierce him with a rod like Madara did to Sakura he would die

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Boros is fast and smart enough to back off once he realizes what those black orbs are capable of.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are the energy ranges for his final attack potency if the goal was to "wipe off/shave the surface". Anywhere between 77 Petatons and 359 Exatons.

3.2 × 102677 PtEnergy required blow off Terra's atmosphere into space
3.9 × 102692 Pttotal energy output of the Sun each second (bolometric luminosity)
4.0 × 102696 Pttotal energy output of a Type-II civilization (Kardashev scale) each second
6.6 × 1026158 PtEnergy required to heat all the oceans of Terra to boiling
4.184 × 10271 exaton= 1000 petatons
4.5 × 10271 EtEnergy required to vaporize all the oceans of Terra into the atmosphere
7.0 × 10272 EtEnergy required to vaporize all the oceans of Terra and dehydrate the crust
2.9 × 10287 EtEnergy required to melt the (dry) crust of Terra
1.0 × 102924 EtEnergy required blow off Terra's oceans into space
2.1 × 102950 EtEarth's rotational energy
1.5 × 1030359 EtEnergy required blow off Terra's crust into space

NoRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No on in Narutoverse has what it takes to put down Boros. The guy kneed a dude to the moon.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and Temari being universal was a title, a figure of speech....

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: that was his last TSB, he turns it into a stick before Naruto cuts the shinju down.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hulkage  Online

@god_vulcan: That's not true. Naruto and Sasuke's attack collision wrecked a continent even though it detonated lower atmosphere. Toneri's Tenseigan had enough energy to remove the moon out of Earth's orbit and hurl it towards Earth . Naruto in KCM had enough energy to restarted this jutsu after being drained multiple times that day. Momoshikis TSB was multi continental. There are a couple of techniques in Naruto that rival Boros multi continental attack. There are still no speed feats suggesting he can keep up with Juubito and nothing suggesting he can regen from subatomic dismantling.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: That attack didn't even wreck the valley of the end.