can they one-shot Juubito?

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

juubito still has the time to one shot them unless they can use sage energy to harm him

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If chakra=/=magic and Juubito is not protecting himself from it, then it'll do some minor/major damage to him..........which he can just regenerate from anyways tho...........

If chakra=magic and he's protecting himself........it does little to absolutely no damage.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito one shots.

Bare minimum with LOWBALL he would be Multi Planetary-Dwarf Star Level.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito one shots.

Bare minimum with LOWBALL he would be Multi Planetary-Dwarf Star Level.

Uh huh, and Kaguya's outerversal, right?

OT: yes, they can, assuming they land that team hit successfully. This is the same guy who was harmed by Sage Naruto's standard rasengan, after all, which doesn't begin to compare to what the current Sins are capable of.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: Oh wow! Outerversal Kaguya?! HA.....................HA! You're so funny with your butthurt.

Sage Naruto at that point was at least Multi Planetary for being able to go toe toe with and defeat Yang Kurama who is a casual planet buster by statements and scaling from some pretty good feats of his.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: only reason rasengan damaged him was cuz of senjutsu.........Sins don't have that......or do they?

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: Oh wow! Outerversal Kaguya?! HA.....................HA! You're so funny with your butthurt.

Sage Naruto at that point was at least Multi Planetary for being able to go toe toe with and defeat Yang Kurama who is a casual planet buster by statements and scaling from some pretty good feats of his.

Uh huh...multi planetary, you say...

@mcu-defender333: only reason rasengan damaged him was cuz of senjutsu.........Sins don't have that......or do they?

Doesn't matter, that rasengan required senjutsu to reach Obito/work against him but it still had the same level of DC. My point is that a direct hit from a SM rasengan is capable of harming him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

Doesn't matter, that rasengan required senjutsu to reach Obito/work against him but it still had the same level of DC.

what's are you talking about lmao??? The reason it's able to hurt Juubito is cuz of the senjutsu. And same lv DC?? Did you skip the pain arc? Naruto's rasengan in SM>>>>rasengan in base lmao. The rasengan's AP>>>>>>it's DC anyways

My point is that a direct hit from a SM rasengan is capable of harming him.

cuz of the senjutsu/natural energy. Always finish an incomplete sentence

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

Doesn't matter, that rasengan required senjutsu to reach Obito/work against him but it still had the same level of DC.

what's are you talking about lmao??? The reason it's able to hurt Juubito is cuz of the senjutsu. And same lv DC?? Did you skip the pain arc? Naruto's rasengan in SM>>>>rasengan in base lmao. The rasengan's AP>>>>>>it's DC anyways

My point is that a direct hit from a SM rasengan is capable of harming him.

cuz of the senjutsu/natural energy. Always finish an incomplete sentence

'what's are you talking about lmao??? The reason it's able to hurt Juubito is cuz of the senjutsu.'

Yes, it can damage him thanks to the senjutsu. Not what my point was.

'And same lv DC?? Did you skip the pain arc? Naruto's rasengan in SM>>>>rasengan in base lmao.'

Obviously, but I mean it wouldn't do bonus damage to Obito thanks to some innate weakness (as oppose to any other opponent), just that the main purpose of the sage chakra in that scene was to bypass his defenses.

And yes, of course SM rasengan > rasengan, but a SM rasengan still wouldn't come close to what the likes of Ban/Meliodas/King/Escanor are capable of individually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

Then what's all this "it doesn't matter" bs?0.0

Obviously, but I mean it wouldn't do bonus damage to Obito thanks to some innate weakness (as oppose to any other opponent), just that the main purpose of the sage chakra in that scene was to bypass his defenses.

As naruto said himself, you need natural energy to fight against natural energy. The rasengan did damage because it had Juubito's weakness within it. Not because the rasengan was that strong by itself.

And yes, of course SM rasengan > rasengan, but a SM rasengan still wouldn't come close to what the likes of Ban/Meliodas/King/Escanor are capable of individually.

Yeah no, in this scenario a SM rasegan against Juubito is above all of Ban/Meliodas/King/Escanor attacks against Juubito.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a stupid logic, ninjutsu needs to be amped with nature energy to harm him, no reason non ninjutsu based attacks or physical attacks wouldn't hurt him.

Ot: Probably takes some damage but not one shotted or anything

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@mcu-defender333:

Then what's all this "it doesn't matter" bs?0.0

As naruto said himself, you need natural energy to fight against natural energy. The rasengan did damage because it had Juubito's weakness within it. Not because the rasengan was that strong by itself.

Yeah no, in this scenario a SM rasegan against Juubito is above all of Ban/Meliodas/King/Escanor attacks against Juubito.

'As naruto said himself, you need natural energy to fight against natural energy. The rasengan did damage because it had Juubito's weakness within it. Not because the rasengan was that strong by itself.'

OK, I think there's some confusion here. I am not suggesting that the SM rasengan overpowered Obito's defenses, I am fully aware that they needed to use sage techniques because ninjutsu was rendered ineffective against him.

'Yeah no, in this scenario a SM rasegan against Juubito is above all of Ban/Meliodas/King/Escanor attacks against Juubito.'

So I assume you say that because you think sage techniques are needed to harm Juubito? If so, you would be mistaken. Juubito can render ninjutsu ineffective, it's not that everything bar sage techniques are useless.

The Sins do not use ninjutsu, therefore their attacks will work just fine, which means their usual DC/AP will apply, DC/AP that scales miles above a normal rasengan from SM Naruto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

OK, I think there's some confusion here. I am not suggesting that the SM rasengan overpowered Obito's defenses, I am fully aware that they needed to use sage techniques because ninjutsu was rendered ineffective against him.

That would have been nice to know before all this........

So I assume you say that because you think sage techniques are needed to harm Juubito? If so, you would be mistaken. Juubito can render ninjutsu ineffective, it's not that everything bar sage techniques are useless.

No, it'll just be harder to hurt juubi jin without natural energy. I mean even an incomplete juubi can tank island++ lv attacks.....even with natural energy in the attack.

The Sins do not use ninjutsu, therefore their attacks will work just fine, which means their usual DC/AP will apply, DC/AP that scales miles above a normal rasengan from SM Naruto.

And that's why this was my original post:

"If chakra=/=magic and Juubito is not protecting himself from it, then it'll do some minor/major damage to him..........which he can just regenerate from anyways tho...........

If chakra=magic and he's protecting himself........it does little to absolutely no damage."

Edit: lol I messed up on my symbols

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

That would have been nice to know before all this........

No, it'll just be harder to hurt juubi jin without natural energy. I mean even an incomplete juubi can tank island++ lv attacks.....even with natural energy in the attack.

And that's why this was my original post:

"If chakra=/=magic and Juubito is not protecting himself from it, then it'll do some minor/major damage to him..........which he can just regenerate from anyways tho...........

If chakra=magic and he's protecting himself........it does little to absolutely no damage."

Edit: lol I messed up on my symbols

'That would have been nice to know before all this........'

In fairness I never stated it outright, but may have been a little vague.

'No, it'll just be harder to hurt juubi jin without natural energy. I mean even an incomplete juubi can tank island++ lv attacks.....even with natural energy in the attack.'

'Island++ level', you say? When did Juubito tank one of those head-on? Refresh my memory.

'And that's why this was my original post:

Edit: lol I messed up on my symbols'

I see, thanks for clearing that up. But as OP never said anything about chakra=magic, I think it's safe to assume otherwise (and even if chakra did = magic, that means Mel is using full counter on every blast Juubito comes up with).

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That attack was very underwhelming. Juubito will still be alive and kicking after this

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt it would literally oneshot him, but he isn't coming away unscathed either.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There'd be nothing left.

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be destroyed if merlin and gowther added the power to it and meliodas fc it a few more times if energies are unequalized. Equalized gowther or merlin will turn off his power to use tsb and it would destroy him.

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be destroyed if merlin and gowther added the power to it and meliodas fc it a few more times if energies are unequalized. Equalized gowther or merlin will turn off his power to use tsb and it would destroy him.

or merlin teleports the tsb away

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito is above Mel's final attack against DK.

This one wouldn't have any effect.

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito is above Mel's final attack against DK.

This one wouldn't have any effect.

But if he keeps fc the attack with gowther and merlins power obito will get vaperized

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't have feats that rival Juubi. Obito directly scales to it.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single sin could obliterate juubito at this point, their combined attack would erase him from existence many times over

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: How it was calc to be multi-continental? And on vs wiki juubito is country level https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha#Controlled

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single sin could obliterate juubito at this point, their combined attack would erase him from existence many times over

I agree on vs wiki juubito is country level

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll be hard-pressed to even get past 2nd Form Juubi's durability, let alone damaging juubito lmao

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's the attack pictured: no way.

If it's their final combined team attack, multiplied several times over with FC, and Juubito has to just sit there and take it (no shields or anything): probably.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31 said:

sds is still going?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito moderate damage

Speedster352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers