• 85 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since the FT hate/lowball has gone down, I thought why not.

Juubidara vs Spriggan 12

Rules:

• Manga/anime feats only
  • Strongest Forms For FT Team
  • Random Encounter
  • No Knowledge
  • Chakra=/=Magic
  • NO Infinite Tsukuyomi
  • 100m Starting Distance

Rounds:

1. Spriggan 12 Vs Juubidara(3 eyed, God-Tree absorbed): All contestants are in Character.
  2. Spriggan 12 + Zeref Vs Juubidara + Juubito: Only FT Team are Bloodlust.....also stats equalized
  3. Spriggan 12 + Zeref + Acnologia Vs Juubidara + Juubito + Momoshiki(fused manga version): Both Teams are Bloodlust.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you have done...?! Juubidara (G.O.T.) still solos...! Juubito swing with a TSB by accidentally (gone wrong)! Momoshiki time stop + blitz at them or send at them to space and who can't breathe in space expect for otsutsuki.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^

Avatar image for obitouchiha2000
ObitoUchiha2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggan solos the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wh... Why? 1 Rinnegan Juubidara effortlessly godstomps multiple FTverses at once

Even weaker Naruto God Tiers can solostomp multiple FTverses at once

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you have done...?! Juubidara (G.O.T.) still solos...! Juubito swing with a TSB by accidentally (gone wrong)! Momoshiki time stop + blitz at them or send at them to space and who can't breathe in space expect for otsutsuki.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gilateen

Round 1: Madara Stomps

Round 2: Probably Stalemate

Round 3: Naruto Team

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh I'd rather yall just remove dimaria from battles, this time stop GG argument is getting boring.

I only see 1st round ending in a stalemate, Fairytail team wins the remaining 2 rounds.

For the 1st round - juudara doesn't have anything against dimaria's time stop but neither does dimaria have anyway to put him down(even in TS) she's too weak. August and Irene(in dragon form) can resist dim's time stop but even these 3 against juubidara, I still don't see away for them to kill him. Hence stalemate.

2nd round - the naruto duo still don't have a way to counter dimaria/zeref's time stop. Even if we were to assume they could somehow resist TS(which is BullShit cuz they have no feat of doing such) zeref's time rewind is still a big problem. Yes juudara and juubito have more firepower than any of the spriggans + zeref but no matter how many times they destroy zeref with their attacks he would keep rewinding time to undo all damage. Sealing wouldn't work either, he would just rewind time. Zeref got completely vaporized from natsu's attack but he rewound the time of not just himself but also of the destroyed portion of the guild.

So in short, in TS juubidara and juubito get stomped. Chose ur death: Get tossed into the ravines of time(basically a pseudo existence erasure dimension), a death wave, death pillar, fairylaw, these are all durability ignoring hax that can oneshot them.

3rd round - this is basically team FT vs momoshiki. I'm gonna give momo the benefit of the doubt of being able to resist dim/zeref time stop cuz he's shown the ability to stop time as well. But zeref's time rewind still remains a problem. Momoshiki destroys acnologia & the s12 tho, but he still loses to white zeref.

Once again, he's got more DC than zeref but he really can't put him down in anyway. In the end he will just tire out trying to kill zeref and just get stomped when he's out if chakra.

I know people are gonna eat me alive for this comment I just made. But u guys really need to think somethings through. Higher DC doesn't always equate automatic win. I can see some people already saying this is a stomp without even considering the abilities of the other team.

I still think zeref is a huge threat to the naruto verse, of course he pales in comparison to the God tiers in terms of DC but he makes up for it with tremendous amount of hax.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutouzumakimedakakurokami: Lol ur comment got me laughing hard. I can't believed ur mentioning time stop when u got dimaria & zeref in this battle, two much more better & skilled users if time magic.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:Shut uo you are TRUE trolling and wanking like Undre. Everyone knows even weaker Naruto God Tiers solos Ftverse. Like weebbicboi said. I'm just ignore you for now and get out of my sight. Go killed yourself for you're trolling and wanking Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

salty salty salty :)

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round1: Juudara stomps

Round2: FT Team stomps

Round3: Could go either way, leaning towards Naruto team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wh... Why? 1 Rinnegan Juubidara effortlessly godstomps multiple FTverses at once

Even weaker Naruto God Tiers can solostomp multiple FTverses at once

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: If that's his strongest form then yeah, he gets it.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

Wasn't this already done and locked like. . .1 year ago? Oh, did not see the 2nd Round. . .

Round 1 ---> That's 'cause I've said this ^^^ we have a clear stomp here, nothing less and nothing more, well, actually it could be even more. 3 Rinnegan Juudara is his strongest form ever, comparable with Kaguya if we take into consideration Hagoromo's words. Shortly this will end in a horrible speedblitz-oneshot, since Juudara use the Gudoudama to perform his attacks. . . and the Gudoudama can also erase souls. Let alone that a in-character 2 Rinnegan Juudara lifted a country and dropped dozens of multi-mountain ranges meteors from the space.

Furthermore Juudara is now completely immortal with unlimited regeneration (see the Juubi/Kaguya) and this means they cannot take him down no matter what. Imagine a FH Zeref but x1000 stronger, faster and smarter. . . and versatile. Let alone that Gudoudama can also be used like Bijuudama, as nukes.

Round 2 ---> TBH this is the only round the Spriggan can win if they play it smart. . . but nope, not due to Zeref of Dimaria. . . since:

- Dimaria Time Power didn't work against END Natsu, someone not even comparable with some high to god tiers Naruto chars.

- Zeref "Death Wave"? Failed to kill Juvia, Meldy, Natsu and Mavis. Saying that it can kill Juudara (if it can reach him, which is utterly hilarious since Elfman, Evergreen and Happy avoided it pretty easily) is. . . not a sure thing at all, and since Juudara is basically a God with a planetary energy and immortality. . .

- Brandish? Failed to shrink Berserker Neinhart 'cause his power was too strong for her magic. It can work with Juudara? Definitely nope. And even if she can shrink him this doesn't mean she will auto-win. Tiny Lucy gave her a round for her money, after all. . . and Juudara has always stuff that can insta-erase souls and bodies like ashes.

- The only real and confirmed Time-Stop user here is Dimaria. What Zeref did during Tartaros arc was never mentioned nor confirmed as Time-Stop. Actually it can be just immobilization magic. But that's not the important thing since Zeref has never used it against someone, during a fight. Never. Not even when Gray was close to freeze him, nor to get back Mavis without using an army nor to stop Makarov's escape from Alvarez.

Round 3 ---> And here we have another stomp in favor of Naruto Team. Not-equalized Juudara was enough to take this team down. . . but with Juubito and Momoshiki? C'mon, now. . . Actually this is a mismatch.

EDIT - Round 2 ---> Sorry, didn't see that Juubito was there, too. I guess this is Perfect juubito (the one that has fully mastered Juubi's power and with the Shinju still inside him, correct?). Then Naruto Team should win with mid-diff. at best.

However FT Team can win against one of them, thanks to the equalized speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooh, there are multiple rounds!

1. Spriggan 12 Vs Juubidara(3 eyed, God-Tree absorbed): All contestants are in Character. | Juubidara effortlessly one shots multiple FTverses just by blinking
  2. Spriggan 12 + Zeref Vs Juubidara + Juubito: Only FT Team are Bloodlust.....also stats equalized | probably stalemate (no IT :S)
  3. Spriggan 12 + Zeref + Acnologia Vs Juubidara + Juubito + Momoshiki(fused manga version): Both Teams are Bloodlust. | Anyone from the Naruto team effortlessly one shots multiple FTverses just by blinking

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EmperorMode

R1: juubidara wins

R2: hard fight, but still leaning towards the juubi duo, cuz immortal, so stalement with zeref only left.

R3: Team Juubi Jin + Alien Man stomp

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperormode said:

R2: hard fight, but still leaning towards the juubi duo, cuz immortal, so stalement with zeref only left.

"hard fight"? they have no counter to IT, which was Madara's first move after he unlocked his rinnesharingan (assuming this match takes place at night and the moon is visible)

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperormode said:

"hard fight"? they have no counter to IT, which was Madara's first move when he unlocked his rinnesharingan (assuming this match takes place at night and the moon is visible)

IT is not allowed by rules.

However the first Juudara's move was flying to the mesosphere, lifting a country and spam multi-mountain ranges meteors. Actually nobody in the FT Team can reach him from there, and thanks to Juubito's help they can take the W with some efforts.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: OP says no Infinite Tsukuyomi, I was going off that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: @emperormode: im legit retarded

my bad bois

Ahaha, don't worry!

@joviolma said:
Sorry for this gif again.

@westwood_trevor:

Always appreciated.

No Caption Provided
@westwood_trevor said:
@ultimatesage said:

@westwood_trevor: You're alive?

Back for some Samurai 8 news and threads.

Oh yeah, it's already at chapter 4 lol....I'm still stuck on chapter 1

WUT?! What are ya doing here?! Go to read the other chapters! Now, go go go! Ahaha.

Seriously. . . so far it's an awesome and solid manga, with strong "Star Wars - Horizon: Zero Dawn" vibes and the potential to be a HUGE adventure.Also the 4th chapter is all Hype-Centered.

Furthermore it's completely different from Naruto both characters-wise, lore-wise, locations-wise and feats-wise (so far). Like a fresh air.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheCrystalBall

momo will himself be time stopped so he cant move.

@weebbicboi said:

my bad bois

Ahaha, don't worry!

@joviolma said:

@westwood_trevor:

Always appreciated.

No Caption Provided
@ultimatesage said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@ultimatesage said:

WUT?! What are ya doing here?! Go to read the other chapters! Now, go go go! Ahaha.

Seriously. . . so far it's an awesome and solid manga, with strong "Star Wars - Horizon: Zero Dawn" vibes and the potential to be a HUGE adventure.Also the 4th chapter is all Hype-Centered.

Furthermore it's completely different from Naruto both characters-wise, lore-wise, locations-wise and feats-wise (so far). Like a fresh air.

Samurai 8 looks like a ripoff of Eden's Zero...

Its not even drawn by Kishimoto so ofcourse it would look different..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor said:
@ultimatesage said:

No Caption Provided

I'mma get to it lol.....it really seems good even though it's just the first chapter. I'm reading 5+ different manga is my problem.

Off-Topic: did anyone else know you could download multiple images at the same time? How come nobody told me???

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@thecrystalball said:
@narutouzumakimedakakurokami said:

momo will himself be time stopped so he cant move.

@westwood_trevor said:
@weebbicboi said:

my bad bois

Ahaha, don't worry!

@joviolma said:

@westwood_trevor:

Always appreciated.

No Caption Provided
@ultimatesage said:
@westwood_trevor said:
@ultimatesage said:

Samurai 8 looks like a ripoff of Eden's Zero...

Its not even drawn by Kishimoto so ofcourse it would look different..

(Not) Good to see you again. . .

No Caption Provided

Samurai 8 has, so far, nothing to do with Edens Zero besides the space journey. This statement of yours is actually laughable. I'm not surprised since you were always against Naruto and Kishimoto-stuff (and always on FT side with laughable stateeìments and fan theories).

Actually Akira Okubo was the seventh assistant hired by Kishimoto and worked with him on the Narutoseries for nine years, beginning around volume 16. Akira Okubo's role with Samurai 8 is to use Kishimoto's rough draft storyboards as a guide to draw the manuscript, and then ink the finalized artwork. So you're wrong twice.

Kishi on the left - Okubo's final work on the right
Kishi on the left - Okubo's final work on the right

And if you wanna talk about who is the rip-off of who:

- Edens Zero chars are exactly the same of many FT chars: Shiki is a black haired Natsu, Elsie is Erza, Homura is a black haired Erza, Rebecca is Lucy, Happy is Happy etc. with the same personalities, too.

- The lore of Edens Zero is close to the FT one. I've read 44 chapters before dropping it and what I've noticed is that Edens Zero is a FT in the space.

- Same statements about Friendship and how important are making friends. . .

- Same annoying fan-service in every chapter. . .

Sorry for the Off-Topic, OP.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheCrystalBall

Kishimoto is N O T the artist in any way, shape or form, form Samurai 8.

Samurai 8 first chapter was trash. That fight? Awful writing... Can't say the same for Eden's Zero.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrystalball: If you have something to say then tag me.

Samurai 8 first chapter was trash. That fight? Awful writing... Can't say the same for Eden's Zero.

No Caption Provided

However, after this ridiculous statements of yours, there's no need to take you seriously nor keep talkin' with you . Sure, I knew you were a hater/troll. . . shame on me.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saying the truth is not "hating." The fight and the way it was written and build up to was terrible at best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: is Samurai 8 worth reading then? I heard some mixed reviews from my friends

Avatar image for pantheon-slayer
Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: no answer to ama, or bijoubombs or truth seeking orbs

R2: same here

R: same here

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi:

IMO it is. The potential is huge and Kishi wants to make him even better than Naruto, which is an incredible task. I don't want to spoil you anything, tho.

However you should read it on sunday, when the official Mangaplus/Viz versions get released.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both samurai 8 and Edens zero are very good and interesting mangas.

OT: FT team still takes r2 & r3(solely due to zeref), and r1 ends in a stalemate or juudara wins.

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Juubidara stomps

Round 2: Both Juubi Jin stomp

Round 3: Mismatch, juubi jin plus alien man stomp

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juudara stomps all those fodder low diff. They are out haxed by him. This match is not funny and lock worthy. What can they do to him? All of their attack get nullfied by tsb and zeref got soul rip or get his soul erased by tsb. Heck one eyes no God tree juudara not get imidiateley killed by lava rasenshuriken (an attack that's more deadly than any spriggan or zeref and acno have) is already enough feat to tank all of their attack individually.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump me thread

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers