Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lexa59
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Juubi Obito can use all their powers and abilities.(Short-range version and
    long-range version Kamui, Intangible, Teleport, Genjutsu, Main abilities of Rinnegan, Izanagi)
  • Mugetsu Ichigo has no time limit in using the Final Getsuga Tenshou.
  • Characters don't know each other.
  • Chakra=Reiatsu

Who will win?

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo aint passing Kamui

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either team 2 solos, mismatch.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ichigo and Naroto ragdoll Obito............Then gets landed with one of the tens of haxxess Obito have and thats the end if it , can't exactly Bypass Ten Tails Regeneration while being a brick

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dramus17 said:

Either team 2 solos, mismatch.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Juubito stomps, lol at the user above.

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ilyas97

Mugetsu is enough.

addding EOS means they dogwalk the verse.

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one can solo, but they both can't solo the verse by themselves wtf

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ManimalMan  Online

Juubito's too haxed for ichigo if he's got access to all his abilities

-getsuga's get absorbed with the preta path or negated by yin yang release.

-Kamui makes his physical attacks pointless and if all powers includes double ms then he snipes his head off.

-or kamui snipes zangetsu out of his hand.

-genjutsu drops him and can also surpress his zanpakuto spirit.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at "Ichigo oneshots"

Hows the brick even hitting Juubito?He can use Kamui

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: He can't use Kamui and attack at the same time and it doesn't last forever.

When Obito stops using Kamui, he's vulnerable, so that would give time for Ichigo to one shot.

Avatar image for returntothevoid
ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ReturnToTheVoid

Ichigo got superior physical stats, you could say Juubito got superior energy attacks ig. Either Ichigo swing their swords and it's cutting Juubito in half. Juubito has never regen from being cut in half like Madara who had more superior Juubi form than Juubito. He had to use an orb to heal himself.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I missing or misremembering something? I distinctly recall obito not being able to use Kamui while in juubi form.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@returntothevoid: wdym? Mindless obito cut himself in half from the head to the tip of his toes and obviosly didn't stay that way...

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ManimalMan  Online

@joshtaku: the opening post says he has it for this match.

Also its not that he can't use kamui at all as jin, he just can't become intangible, madara was still able to use it to teleport

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ManimalMan  Online

@sp4ce said:

@paxa: He can't use Kamui and attack at the same time and it doesn't last forever.

When Obito stops using Kamui, he's vulnerable, so that would give time for Ichigo to one shot.

He can't use kamui and physical attacks at the same time. He can still control his tsb and he's shown that he can use things like chakra chains while intangible.

Ichigo has no way to tell when he's tangible and even if he lands a hit he can regen from anything that isn't a killing blow and reverse death with izanagi.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon: He was also not his normal size. We seen him use orbs to heal himself and not passively heal himself like Madara did. Maybe you can say he can argument himself to heal dmg aswell ig.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: it was a senjutsu attack, we've seen even base obito heal from a rasengan just fine

Also kinda ignoring the fact that he wasn't normal sized because he generated more body mass so obviously he can regenerate a similar amount of mass.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Most of their attacks would life ending attacks to Juubito. That could be my thinking bc I don't see Naruto characters having the same AP as their high end energy attacks.

lexa59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito received a blow from the Sword of Susanoo enhanced Senjutsu, which almost split him in half and he didn't care, if not for the therapy from Naruto, Obito would have won.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: I mean more in terms of where he gets hit.

Basically, ichigo has to get past his TSBs, that'll also destroy zangetsu if he tries to make direct contact.

If he gets around the TSBS, he's now gotta get past kamui.

If he somehow gets past both of those, he's still gotta make sure he's oneshotting, or else obito can just teleport away and come back fully healed.

And even if he manages that, there's izanagi.

All while avoiding, genjutsu, kamui sniping, bfr, TSBs, deva attacks, getting his reiatsu drained, asura missles, bijuudamas, chakra/reiatsu eating trees, IT etc

Strength/durability wise, obito scales to a v2 juubidama for being able to rip apart the 4 yang barrier. His energy attacks are stronger but he mainly just attacks with TSBs

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Juubi Jin's are highly resistant to immune to regular ninjutsu so he didn't take dmg from a base rasengan.

There's not many times he took attacks that would split him in half to see what he could regen. Unstable Juubito was able to do that does that mean stable Juubito can aswell? It's just something that happened once and never again. Once he became stable he started using orbs to heal himself from dmg (ch64310ish). Idk what lvl of regen he has.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: IC I do see him doing the intang thing since he tried to do that before. I don't see him using the rinnegan or izanagi. The risk of him losing an eye in battle would be too great. I mean he could've did that in the fight in the series, it's not something he'll use like that. I just believe eos Ichigo to be faster and physically stronger, mugetsu isnt weak or a handicap either in the fight.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: the base rasengan was before he became a jin.

Base obito already had regen thanks to the zetsu/hashirama cells in his body. Yeah obviously if weaker, dumber, unstable juubito can do it, juubito with full grasp of his powers can do it too.

Something happening once doesn't mean he lost the ability.

I already mentioned that he has no problem healing from rasengans even before he became a jin.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: You right, he took a rasenshuriken amaterasu fusion attack to the stomach and wasn't harmed by it.

You're right it doesn't mean he lost but why would he use an orb to heal himself instead of just healing? Madara was just passively healing but Juubito used a tso to heal the sage rasengan. All I'm saying is there's not alot of times where Juubito was just healing really bad attacks that would normally kill a person. So his healing just doesn't seem as good as Juubidaras imo. Pre tree Juubidara could die from attacks that mean Juubito can for sure.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: he's used izanagi already when backed into a corner by konan.

He didn't use most of the rinnegan abilities since it takes time adjust to and controlling the edo jinchuriki stopped him from using the path abilities.

He did threaten to use the human path on kabuto and he's used the outer path (gedo mazo, chakra chains, shared vision) a ton so he's clearly not against using rinnegan abilities when he can.

The ichigos can be faster and stronger, but there still just bricks vs a guy with a dozen hax abilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oof and Kamui intang?lol

Juubito low diffs both of them

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: that was because of yin yang release negating it. What I'm talking about is when he still in his mask, kcm naruto hit him in the shoulder with a rasengan and he healed immediately. He also headed some wounds against kakashi and could survive his heart getting destroyed for some time.

The orb healing thing sorta only happens in the anime, in manga we just see his back heal. He's had passive healing since before he became a jinchuriki.

Madara's healing is for sure better but we know that obito can at least heal severed limbs, rasengan organ damage, his heart getting gouged out and nearly half his body being erased.

He's definitely immortal, but he's not going down easily.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: that was because of yin yang release negating it. What I'm talking about is when he still in his mask, kcm naruto hit him in the shoulder with a rasengan and he healed immediately. He also headed some wounds against kakashi and could survive his heart getting destroyed for some time.

The orb healing thing sorta only happens in the anime, in manga we just see his back heal. He's had passive healing since before he became a jinchuriki.

Madara's healing is for sure better but we know that obito can at least heal severed limbs, rasengan organ damage, his heart getting gouged out and nearly half his body being erased.

He's definitely not immortal, but he's not going down easily.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: He can use izanagi it's just a very low chance, once he use izanagi then he loses whatever eye that was. Thus he cuts his hax down. And we seen him fight in this form already so it's not things he would do. There's a slight chance sure but he would use intang and do what he did against Naruto and Sasuke.

Them being bricks is fine but if their faster and stronger than Juubito attacks aren't going to hit. Tso aren't fast enough, Juubito would be on the defense all the time. We got both Ichigos having enough strength to send shock waves that could harm him if he's not intang. It seems clear cut that the Ichigos win imo.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Ichigo solos

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sp4ce said:

Ichigo has no idea how Kamui works

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigos blitz gg.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: That's not true about healing after sage rasengan, I made sure to look at his fight will I been talking to you ch643pg10 the orb moves to heal the wound. He does have passive healing but it's not super fast healing that he would need to keep up with these ppl. Even Juubidara healing wasn't super fast. Madara got caught by Naruto while he trying to heal.

I think he gets rushed down and killed even if he got great defensive skills, they get evaded and the Ichigos continue to attack him. Just my opinion though

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: different scenarios, he never needed to use izanagi against naruto and sasuke.

He's got long range kamui, he can decapitate them just by looking at them so there's no dodging that. There's his barrier he can use keep them from getting out of the BDs range. And also its not like ichigo only ever dodges, he often blocks/parries with zangetsu and dangai ichigo even sat still for fragor and black coffin. I don't think tagging them is going be impossible. Without knowledge, they're losing their zangetsu's as soon as they try to slash his TSBs.

He can also phase through explosions so shockwaves shouldnt be an issue.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ManimalMan  Online

@manimalman: That's not true about healing after sage rasengan, I made sure to look at his fight will I been talking to you ch643pg10 the orb moves to heal the wound. He does have passive healing but it's not super fast healing that he would need to keep up with these ppl. Even Juubidara healing wasn't super fast. Madara got caught by Naruto while he trying to heal.

I think he gets rushed down and killed even if he got great defensive skills, they get evaded and the Ichigos continue to attack him. Just my opinion though

No Caption Provided

The orbs don't move or do anything in the manga. You can see in the bottom-middle panel that his back is already healing and the orbs are in the same formation they're always in.

No Caption Provided

Its only in the anime that it flies over, starts glowing, then heals him.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was normal Juubito I would say Ichigo dogwalks and KO's him with superior stats

But he seems to have DMS here as well? Then yeah Juubito omega stomps lmao

Too hax

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito stomps, mismatch.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: look at the bottom second panel where he say "I can't believe ten tails jin have such a weakness" the orbs are in a circle floating behind him. The next small panel right next to that one. The orb moves to where the wound at, we can't see if it's glowing or not but it def moved to heal his wound. Its a noticeable move bc it's now closer to the other orb when they usually the same distance apart from each other. He didn't passively heal that.

He could potentially kamui snipe them but Ichigo is a rusher, he's going to flash step to him and proceed to attack him.

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo godstomps

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ManimalMan  Online

@returntothevoid: it doesnt move, the other panel is just set at a slightly different angle so all the orbs are shifted a little. And like I said, you can see the wound healing already.

Its also not glowing, whenever kishi did draw them glowing its very visible.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Yea we going to have to simply disagree then, my eyes show me that it moved and started healing him. It even made a noise, the anime shows this aswell.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito easily under these conditions

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returntothevoid: I mean more in terms of where he gets hit.

Basically, ichigo has to get past his TSBs, that'll also destroy zangetsu if he tries to make direct contact.

Ha literally not doing anything to zangetsu. You realize ichgio has already neg deconstruction attacks already? He casually breaks through the Shakonmaku barrier which blocks and disintegrates spirit energy.

No Caption Provided

If he gets around the TSBS, he's now gotta get past kamui.

If he somehow gets past both of those, he's still gotta make sure he's

Kmaui would never tag him. Lets not forget ichigo has multiple feats of resisting spatial hax. Like GRC,black coffin,yukio's dimension sealing ect. So doubt kamui would do anything. He can also just out past the attack.

oneshotting, or else obito can just teleport away and come back fully healed.

Ichigo can just bisect him with a single swing and it's over. Even Madara nearly died from being split by guy. Also ichigo can also just soul rip him

And even if he manages that, there's izanagi.

All while avoiding, genjutsu, kamui sniping, bfr, TSBs, deva attacks, getting his reiatsu drained, asura missles, bijuudamas, chakra/reiatsu eating trees, IT etc

All useless. Understand ichigo has fullbring powers which is bleach equivalent of naruto Energy/senjustu. So tsb will not affect him at all. Absorption is also useless. Unless you can prove obito van absorb ichigos level of power. He could Barely even handle the juubi's power

Strength/durability wise, obito scales to a v2 juubidama for being able to rip apart the 4 yang barrier. His energy attacks are stronger but he mainly just attacks with TSBs

Yeah and ichigo scales several leagues above beings like the soul king who's passively binding planets low ball

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By thenamelessone

@undre:

Ha literally not doing anything to zangetsu.

Oh But well he is , As Truth Seeker Orb negates Durability , a single one would kill most opponent e .

You realize ichgio has already neg deconstruction attacks already?

who told you rhat Truth seeker orbs are deconstruction hax? they are existence erasure , Spatio-Temporal Erasure at that . Obito , Tobirama and the Naruto Databook all have all but confirmed that after onmyyoton's addition the Truth Seeker orbs were No Longer simple sub atomic disintegration but straight up erasure , here is Trurh Seeker Orb's databook entry downright saying it erases matter entirely and has large AOE .

The Naruto Databook

and the Naruto Databook even goes furthur and states it can erase the entire time space that Kaguya has and yes , its reffered to as a Time space or just space many times , so either Spatio-Temporal Erasure or Spatial erasure ,the same Databook confirms Normal Truth Seeker Orb are Eternal Truth Seeker Orbs - The Massive Size

The Naruto Databook

and yes , her Dimensions are reffered to As Time Spaces Multiple times from Multiple different Characters and thus would make Truth Seeker Orbs Void Manipulation , that works just like Spatio-Temporal or Spatial erasure q

Naruto Shippuden Manga

He casually breaks through the Shakonmaku barrier which blocks and disintegrates spirit energy

Disintegrate on what level exactly? because even kid sasuke has a fire ball that he fired against Kakashi is stated to have vaporization properties

Kmaui would never tag him. Lets not forget ichigo has multiple feats of resisting spatial hax. Like GRC,black coffin,yukio's dimension sealing ect. So doubt kamui would do anything. He can also just out past the attack

Kamui makes his opponent Intangible , gives him the ability to teleport and csn suck one in a Dimensional Vortex , Spatial Manipulation is a wide variety of Hax , resisting some sealings and space time bending Gravitational Force is not Anything that will let you resist from being pulled inside an interdimensional vortex , common sense .

Ichigo can just bisect him with a single swing and it's over.

Edo Tensei regen is completely soul related and thus the Edo Tensei Regeneration must be low Godly Via the Fact that the Regeneration is entirely based upon souls

Naruto Shippuden Manga
Naruto Shippuden Manga

and In addition , Deidara was gonna completely abuse the Blast that could vaporize His soul even , In Narutoverse there isn't thing like Spiritual Matter or spiritual atoms or anything so Soul destruction would equal soul erasure because of how the souls function , thus Making Edo Tensei Regeneration Mid Godly

The Naruto Shippuden Manga

the Truth Seeker orb that was stated to kill a group of people , including Minato who was right there , didn't kill Obito and Obito safely regenerated from the Truth seeker orb , as you can see Gamakichi stated that they would have died meaning they all including Minato , would die , thus this specific Truth Seeker orb was above Edo Regeneration

and we see In the exact next Panel , Obito's Truth Seeker orb , which he just regenerated from Completely negated Edo Tensei Regeneration , this is a quiet famous feat as Edo Tensei regeneration , which is Mid Godly , Is negated by The Truth Seeker Orb which would require quiet literal spatial erasure and No cancelling Jutsu argument doesn't work as Tobirama is quiet clear about the Jutsus being nullified because they get erased by the Truth Seeker Orb

Thus Making Ten Tails Obito's Regeneration superior to Edo Tensei Regenetation , which is Already either High tier Low Godly or Straight up Mid Godly , and thus making Ten Tails Regenetation also Mid Godly solidly .

Even Madara nearly died from being split by guy.

he Regenerated , Madara lived his life as a Human being , break his bones and make him cough blood and he is gonna feel like he would die but in the very next chapter he states he has comolete Immortality and knows that Naruto even with his Truth Seeker Orbs cannot kill him , meaning the Author is directly telling us through Madara that his Regeneration > anything Naruto and sasuke can throw at him > Truth Seeker orbs , in addition This is the reason why Neither Naruto nor Sasuke ever try to just destroy him and always go for the seals , thats the reason why Hagoromo gave the seals as Ten Tails Regeneration cannit be bypassed without it , and thus needs seals , and thus has Mid Godly Regeneration just like Aizen

Also ichigo can also just soul rip him

Obito Casts Izinagi and completely bypasses it , Or Just summons a Big Truth Seeker orb that erases Ichigo or just looks at him and completely Destroys him via the Plethora of Genjutsu that Obito has , or just uses Izanami and traps Ichigo infinitely in a loop of the same events over and over .well Izanagi and Izanami are obvious One shot Jutsus but so is Genjutsu and TSO......oh dear but point was the Prior's are the most significant and the most powerful technique in Ten Tails Obito's arsenal

Izinagi is a jutsu where one rewrites reality so they could write themselves back and change reality on a minor scale to be advantageous to them, they also can reject certain realities like Danzou does , its a mix of reality warping , subjective Reality and Reality rejection

Izanami , the opposite of Izanagi , is a genjutsu that can be casted on one to put them on an infinite loop that they cannot escape until The user's wish is what they do , Izanami can decide one's destiny

now to the big one in the room , how can I possibly Explain the use of izinagi and izanami considering the fact that they blind?

as we can see , Madara regained the eyesight after izinagi once he awakened the rinnegan , which means that rinnegan heals the eyesight

here we see how Madara's eyesights has clearly returned

now switching from rinnegan to Sharingan was recently proven to be possible by Otsutsuki Urashiki

Boruto Anime : Timeskip Arc

thus Obito should just be able to heal his eye using Rinnegan and just use izinagi or izanami again

All useless.

ofcourse , anything in a Naruto vs Bleach debate from the Naruto side always was useless to you

Understand ichigo has fullbring powers which is bleach equivalent of naruto Energy/senjustu.soSosb will not affect him at all.

...? sorry to break your " bubble " mate But Having sage Energy does not make you immune to Truth Seeker orbs , this is displayed time and time again in the series , Biggest example being Truth Seeker Orb effecting sage Minato and Gamakichi stating he , a sage animal , could die from Truth Seeker orbs

Absorption is also useless. Unless you can prove obito van absorb ichigos level of power. He could Barely even handle the juubi's power

first of all , Rinnegan Absorption is directly stated to have No Limits so......... especially Madara's rinnegan which Obito uses , is stated to absorb Energy like a Bottomless Pit for Energy .

The Naruto Databook
The Naruto Databook

and Obito handled the Ten Tails pretty well , Its just that Ten Tails's madness ripped Obito's consciouness apart and Obito had to literally piece it all together to , well , become normal again , proof Ichigo would rip his conscioness apart of sealed inside Obito? he isn't insane and evil like the Ten Tails .

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By on panel feats from Naruto ch 642, Juubito will win. None of the energy attacks of Mugetsu or EoS Ichigo will gonna affect Juubito.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided