Juubi(10 Tails) vs Gotei 13

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ultimatesage: Fine I'll do panel by panel/frame by frame showing of how you don't know what aim-dodging is.

Now for the anime...

The last one clearly shows Ichigo not moving and the attack soon to be connecting, meaning he did react after the attack which by your picture proves my point.

At least try not to be trash when downplaying, like, you gotta do better than this lol

I'm tell you the same thing I said to undre, "you stopping the anime and saying ichigo isn't moving is hilarious".

If what you're saying is correct then ichigo must've stop moving after he dodged the first attack, but he clearly was.

By default, as long as the character can see the source of the attack/projectile (for example, a character having line of sight on a soldier pointing a gun at them), the feat will be considered aim dodging unless one or more of the following conditions are fulfilled:

• The attack/projectile's path is non-linear and/or unpredictable in such a way that it makes aim dodging by perception impossible. For example, an attack that follows a random path or bends its path in the air. However, previous knowledge of the attack/projectile's pattern will count as aim dodging unless sufficient proof to the contrary can be presented, as the attack could be dodged via prior knowledge instead of reaction.
  • The character is clearly and explicitly shown to move after the attack/projectile is in motion, depicting quite clearly that the character is reacting to the attack/projectile itself and not its source. For example, a character who is shot at, moving the body after the bullet has left the gun, to dodge it. Just having the attack/projectile be shown in motion simultaneously with the dodge or the attack/projectile be shown in motion with the dodger off panel is not enough. The projectile must be shown in motion with the dodger in the same panel and the dodge coming afterwards

And you still haven't told me why ichigo can suddenly move at mach 500 speeds because he dodged this......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:

litterly going against whats in panel their afraid of lava just except it mybe natural lava is stronger.

Me or you? Why would a character who tanked lava in a weaker form and was hold lava suddenly be scared of lava?

And they were obviously surprised by being teleported....

Yhwach survived his heat because blute vein. Bleach characters are very durable

What kind of counter is "bleach characters are very durable"?lmao

Naruto characters are very durable too, gg Yamamoto's flamee.lol

Btw you do know toshiro can freeze all matter even energy attacks. So ant no biju bombs going off. Yamma,rose,shinji,kenpachi,myrui maybe shunshi,kommura and rukia all have the power to take out the jubi

Only relevant person you named was Toshiro and Yamamoto, but they don't survive a single juubidama nor is toshiro fast enough to react to one.

Toshiro can freeze any of his attacks

If he can react that is.

Yamma just vapes him

Yamam gets vaped correct.

Shinji turns him into a ally

Yeah, cuz it works on nature

Rose puts it in a audio illusion

Which would stop it from nuking the place...

Kenpachi has the raw power to split the jubi

Nice fanfic, with what?he's multiversal AP?lol

Kommura cant be taken out

Because......

Rukia absolute 0

Yeah, because she doesn't have teammates around and that move lasts how long again?

When the gotei can survive something of this lv...then come talk to me:

No Caption Provided

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

@ultimatesage: Fine I'll do panel by panel/frame by frame showing of how you don't know what aim-dodging is.

Now for the anime...

The last one clearly shows Ichigo not moving and the attack soon to be connecting, meaning he did react after the attack which by your picture proves my point.

At least try not to be trash when downplaying, like, you gotta do better than this lol

I'm tell you the same thing I said to undre, "you stopping the anime and saying ichigo isn't moving is hilarious".

If what you're saying is correct then ichigo must've stop moving after he dodged the first attack, but he clearly was.

By default, as long as the character can see the source of the attack/projectile (for example, a character having line of sight on a soldier pointing a gun at them), the feat will be considered aim dodging unless one or more of the following conditions are fulfilled:

• The attack/projectile's path is non-linear and/or unpredictable in such a way that it makes aim dodging by perception impossible. For example, an attack that follows a random path or bends its path in the air. However, previous knowledge of the attack/projectile's pattern will count as aim dodging unless sufficient proof to the contrary can be presented, as the attack could be dodged via prior knowledge instead of reaction.
  • The character is clearly and explicitly shown to move after the attack/projectile is in motion, depicting quite clearly that the character is reacting to the attack/projectile itself and not its source. For example, a character who is shot at, moving the body after the bullet has left the gun, to dodge it. Just having the attack/projectile be shown in motion simultaneously with the dodge or the attack/projectile be shown in motion with the dodger off panel is not enough. The projectile must be shown in motion with the dodger in the same panel and the dodge coming afterwards

And you still haven't told me why ichigo can suddenly move at mach 500 speeds because he dodged this......

Why does it matter if ichigo aim dodged it or not? He can't move that fast anyways.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

@ultimatesage:the meteor kenpachi busted was island level if not more. It dwarfed the yhwachs castle which is a few times bigger than geard. Moutian to multi moutian

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

..This is comparable to 6 paths madaras meteor.. And kenpachi destroys it with one swing. Still with eye patch. So kenpachi at full power should country/contental

And they all can react to the jubi it isnt that fast. Like i said their quad digits. Idk why you keep down playing the buto feat honestly its ridiculous. I guesd naruto aim dodged LF via precog.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This Biju Dama is continent level and was done casually, when the Jubi was only in stage 2.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: do you have any idea how big a continental is. And the jubi bomb was only a 10 mile radius. Kenpachis feat can actually be contental if you take into account the meteors velocity

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Yes, I know how big a continental level is and Jubi's casual bombs are that level. The explosion's height reaches the thermosphere layer, and that's only because the explosion is in vertical shape; if it was horizontal explosion, it would easily blow up a continent. Just look at the sheer size of that explosion. The Jubi itself, which is a mountain-size, can barely be seen.

And no, Kenpachi's feat isn't continental at all. The meteor may have continent level kinetic energy only if it hits ground, but destroying a meteor doesn't equate to continent DC. Even in real life, the strategy to stop a meteorite or asteroid impact, is by blowing it up with nuclear weapons. Real life nukes obviously can't blow up mountains, let alone continents.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By FaradaySloth

@ultimatesage:

Why, because it completely debunks what you claim? Y'know how sad it is when you can't debunk Undre?

Show proof.

The attack/projectile's path is non-linear and/or unpredictable in such a way that it makes aim dodging by perception impossible.

Like Buto Renjin?

For example, an attack that follows a random path or bends its path in the air.

Or Buto Renjin, a new move where Ichigo couldn't predict what was happening.

However, previous knowledge of the attack/projectile's pattern will count as aim dodging unless sufficient proof to the contrary can be presented

The contrary was presented already, and it was well over "sufficient" proof.

The character is clearly and explicitly shown to move after the attack/projectile is in motion

Did you even read what I posted?

Now for the anime...

depicting quite clearly that the character is reacting to the attack/projectile itself and not its source.

Which Ichigo did both times.

For example, a character who is shot at, moving the body after the bullet has left the gun, to dodge it.

Just having the attack/projectile be shown in motion simultaneously with the dodge or the attack/projectile be shown in motion with the dodger off panel is not enough. The projectile must be shown in motion with the dodger in the same panel and the dodge coming afterwards

Who the hell told you this? Do you not know how Bleach is drawn? Kubo draws Bleach very carefully, and he draws every movement a character has, even if it's as small as picking up a book. It's hilarious considering how the panels clearly show Buto Renjin being fired first, Ichigo not moving, then reacting which by your own picture proves it's reacting.

No Caption Provided

Holy shit. Ever heard of being upgraded after getting a new feat?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:
@faradaysloth said:

Now for the anime...

Why does it matter if ichigo aim dodged it or not? He can't move that fast anyways.

Proof?

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins gg ez

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone here sucks at making an argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Fine.....I concede on ichigo aim dodging the second buto renjin......

No Caption Provided

Now, about ichigo moving as fast as it himself....it's either of these two........

• How we say KCM is lightning speed for dodging the Raikages fist.....

Or

• How we say SOSP naruto isn't light speed from dodging LF.

Which is it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@cocoussybreaker: you do know countries come in many sizes. Some can be smaller than cites. Fire country ant even large city let alone large country. Heres a large country

No moutians are visible

This ant even close to the size of texts. You think just becasue you see a bunch of moutians its a large country. A moutian is 330 meters in length a small city is 10,000m

Yeah not a large county

I was been generous. There's no multi-continent lvl character besides Toneri and whoever scales to him that isn't backward scaling.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Undre

@woodward: the clouds are about a mile above the ground. The themosphere is 300 miles above the clouds. So. Nope try again. That blast is maybe about 20 times above the clouds making it 20 miles the sky. So yeah nowhere near continental. To even be contental thw attack has to cover a 1000 to 8000 miles radius......

And no meteor still has the same ammout of Kinect energy. They were only gonna offset the meteor. Befor it hit earth and racked up Kinect energy

Loading Video...

Suggest you watch this

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: the first one when KCM naruto dodged the rikage

Because we see ichigo move his whole body out the way.. Ichigo would have blitzed gin if that new mask last longer. Ichigo had a hard time using it becasue his hollow was taking over again

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

KCM Naruto is indeed lightning speed for dodging the punch of Raikage.

The whole LF debate is merely up for speculation. IMO from the manga page it might look like Naruto dodged the swing, but I could see arguments for either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: the first one when KCM naruto dodged the rikage

Ok...

Because we see ichigo move his whole body out the way.. Ichigo would have blitzed gin if that new mask last longer. Ichigo had a hard time using it becasue his hollow was taking over again

Didn't he get training from the wizards ok how to control his mask?

@ultimatesage:

KCM Naruto is indeed lightning speed for dodging the punch of Raikage.

Yup

The whole LF debate is merely up for speculation. IMO from the manga page it might look like Naruto dodged the swing, but I could see arguments for either.

Hell nah, I'm not getting into another LF debate. It's gonna take up another 4 pages.lol

plus, there's already 100+ threads about it.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: no im talking his new striped mask he got after fighting ulqiora

He was having a lot of issues with it. But his old was pretty good

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: lol naruto only dodged the sweeping motion.

So, you're saying Madara fired LF at naruto's side then went to bisect him?even though they were face to face at point blank range?lmao

There is already tons of LightSpeed reaction threads about naruto...go take a look.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Undre

@ultimatesage: lol i already seen that eye cancer of a thread. People except all the naruto garage but no one expects bleach LS Feats. You know how many times grimmjow and luppi warp space in the novels. Their are even feats with time and distance. Naruto has a lot of vague speed feats. Everyone just assumes his ligjt speed but its whatever.

Someone should write kishi a letter about. How fast naruto is

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Wanderez

Apart from the dilemma over Naruto dodging LF, LF doesnt even act like light. I personally see it as Naruto dodging Madara's head movement, because of his headband and the whole panel in general. On top of that, its a complete outlier. Even if you consider it legit, nothing in the verse comes close to this. Nothing. Naruto god tiers are high mhs+ to sub-rel in speed.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: You just pulled figures out of your ass. The explosion is clearly seen reaching above the thermosphere, that already puts it at continental level. I don't know how much detail you can get than this.

That doesn't prove Kenpachi slashing the meteorite makes him continent level, as you previously asserted.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@undre: You just pulled figures out of your ass. The explosion is clearly seen reaching above the thermosphere, that already puts it at continental level. I don't know how much detail you can get than this.

That doesn't prove Kenpachi slashing the meteorite makes him continent level, as you previously asserted.

Dued moutians arent even visible from the thermosphere,and its 300 miles above the clouds.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cumulus Clouds are only a miles above ground. That explosion is maybe 15x higher than those clouds 1×15=15. So its 15 miles in the sky. The diameter is maybe 5 miles. .. The average moutian is about 400 to 500meters. The explosion is maybe 15 moutians across.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:

lol i already seen that eye cancer of a thread.

Oh really...?

People except all the naruto garage but no one expects bleach LS Feats.

Because they're supported by both feats and statements....and what LS attacks/feats are there in bleach?

You know how many times grimmjow and luppi warp space in the novels.

Did they do that by speeds though......and are novels canon?

Their are even feats with time and distance.

Sooo....

Naruto has a lot of vague speed feats. Everyone just assumes his ligjt speed but its whatever.

I understand it's hard for you to understand naruto feats....just bear with it.

And when are people assuming his speed?

Someone should write kishi a letter about. How fast naruto is

Or you could go and read the series again and we wouldn't be going through this so much

Naruto is comfortably at relevastic/sub-relevastic combat speed with LS reactions.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I give it 5 seconds tops. just like popcorn. *POP*

No Caption Provided

is this for the ten tails or the bleach team

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@faradaysloth: That last few sentences confuses me.

"In a one-on-one situation, this ability does not activate since there is nobody else to swap one's recognition of 'ally' and 'enemy' with. In that case, it can be said that the compensation is low. But in such a case, one could always pretend to be friends and then stab the opponent from behind."

If he is fighting with the whole gotei crew, wouldn't this affect them too?

Even if he puts the juubi in that illusion, how is he going to damage a thing that can tank its own Bijuudama plus one of the 8 tails bijuudama exploding in it own stomach?

I mean come on guys, wnough w this Naruto vs Bleach thing we all know that not in a million years will bleach characters ever be able to beat any high tier Naruto characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@ultimatesage said:

I give it 5 seconds tops. just like popcorn. *POP*

No Caption Provided

is this for the ten tails or the bleach team

That's obviously the juubi firing a juubidama....so bleach team gets turned to popcorn.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6D Aizen makes the Juubi his pet.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One juubidama still ends it.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By gabrielbelmont

all gotei 13 can fly.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi turns Seth Rollins on the gotei 13

No Caption Provided

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#235  Edited By Earendill

Juubi stomps.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi stomps.

based on what? naruto fanboy idiot

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in the verse can put Juubito down. Spite.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in the verse can put Juubito down. Spite.

take your trash and get out of here.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont: I'm sorry if it bothers you that nobody in the verse is over Kage level.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont: I'm sorry if it bothers you that nobody in the verse is over Kage level.

when some kage can fuse three worlds, then we talk naruto fanboy idiot.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when some kage can fuse three worlds, then we talk naruto fanboy idiot.

Yea....three worlds of unknown size, guess He's Obitos inferior since he has his own dimension.

Pls keep the anger coming

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain:

Please stop. If you're referring to Kage Naruto then you're right. But you say Kage level, So you're wrong.

Nobody in the verse bar the almighty has exhibited anything above Onoki level. Seeing as every hightier in the verse scales from the same crap feats of Lanza, the hill splitting parry, and Gremmys meteor. Whereas Onoki was about to bust an island, physically lifted an island, slowed down a significantly larger meteor, and has better feats and scaling through madara than anyone else does in the verse.

Captains are Famous Jonin level, as in most of them lose to Kakashi Handily.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: I'd laugh to if all this time I was being misinformed about how powerful my favorite character really is.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@earendill said:

@braindrain:

Please stop. If you're referring to Kage Naruto then you're right. But you say Kage level, So you're wrong.

Nobody in the verse bar the almighty has exhibited anything above Onoki level. Seeing as every hightier in the verse scales from the same crap feats of Lanza, the hill splitting parry, and Gremmys meteor. Whereas Onoki was about to bust an island, physically lifted an island, slowed down a significantly larger meteor, and has better feats and scaling through madara than anyone else does in the verse.

Captains are Famous Jonin level, as in most of them lose to Kakashi Handily.

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Juubi stomps with utterly ease.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you have earendill making fun of Naruto Wank/Bleach Downplay, you know you f'ed up.