No Caption Provided

@ultimatesage: i found out how to upload pictures and gifs from mobile, yay

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Regardless of who wins, Seireitei will be razed to the ground by the end. Either Juubi bombs or by Yama's Bankai.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: It took me two weeks to figure that out...?...seriously I thought the desktop option was for show...

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: You didn't know you could upload from mobile? Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: i didn't even know there was a desktop mode until now lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@ultimatesage: You didn't know you could upload from mobile? Lol

When I started CV I didn't know that, had to use my computer.....but now I do?

@ultimatesage: i didn't even know there was a desktop mode until now lmao

That does suck...lol

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Undre

@ultimatesage: like i said this ulqiora isnt even a high tier currnet captains would body him.

Immortal komumra solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: like i sais this ulqiora isnt even a high tier currnet captains would body him.

Immortal komumra solos

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: just like how the first form "planet lv" juubi gets bodied by the 3rd form juubi and the prime juubi.lmao

Because juubi isn't immortal too, ok.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone seems to not have the guts to tag me, but meh.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Undre

@ultimatesage: lol the jubi wasnt immortal till rabbit form. Sasuke hit with amterasu and it had to remove hid skin.

Firt of all its second form is a clumsy piece of shit. 3rd form can only use one biju bomb and it got bodied by hashirama.

Flash freeze or yammas bankia is enough the jubi is to slow. He would be dead befor he opens his mouth ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: lol the jubi wasnt immortal till rabbit form. Sasuke hit with amterasu and it had to remove hid skin.

This means juubi isn't immortal how again? That just literally means amaterasu is powerful and you do know only the caster can dispel it, right?

Madara had to remove ama(he wasn't immortal at the time though)

The 8-tails had to remove ama

Kaguya had to remove ama

Firt of all its second form is a clumsy piece of shit. 3rd form can only use one biju bomb and it bodied by hashirama.

When will you learn that if someone stops a powerful being it doesn't mean that being is weak, it means that someone is strong.smh

And you are aware that hashirama's wood release is a weakness to the bijuus right?

One juubidama to the floor is enough to kill everyone anyways...it doesn't need more and the barrage is still an option

Flash freeze or yammas bankia is enough the jubi is to slow. He would dead befor he opens his mouth ?

Yes, the guy who was blitzing BM naruto and bee, and was too fast for kakashi's Sharingan to see is slow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's Mach 10 million Byakuya and Multiversal Kenpachi?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: I don't wanna make any baseless assumptions about Amaterasu, but if you allow me to add something, Sasuke was planning to get rid of the Bijuus for good somehow, despite the fact that killing a Bijuu by normal means would result them to revive some time later, he didn't knew how to use Ningendo at that time, so if your theory is right, Amaterasu can be used to kill Immortals or people with abilities to revive(Naruto was worried that with Amaterasu the Juubi + the 9 Beasts would die despite the fact that they can't die for real), but again, this is just a theory.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@ultimatesage: I don't wanna make any baseless assumptions about Amaterasu, but if you allow me to add something, Sasuke was planning to get rid of the Bijuus for good somehow, despite the fact that killing a Bijuu by normal means would result them to revive some time later, he didn't knew how to use Ningendo at that time, so if your theory is right, Amaterasu can be used to kill Immortals or people with abilities to revive(Naruto was worried that with Amaterasu the Juubi + the 9 Beasts would die despite the fact that they can't die for real), but again, this is just a theory.

And just when I thought Kishimoto couldn't make the Uchihas more overpowered.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Plus, Amaterasu being called Black Inferno or flames of hell in some sources is also corrected, using the Rinnegan one summons the King of Hell, and the flames that are summoned in conjunction with the KoH are the same as the Amaterasu, so Amaterasu is literally from hell.

No Caption Provided

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: right on point the jubi isnt acutally immortal. It's kinda like yhwach if you kill him without sealing he will just come back in 1000 years. Yammas flames should one shot

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Undre

@ultimatesage: kaguya aborbe the flames. And i still question whether or not shes a true immortal. Its probably the same scenario as the tailed beast.

So yammas flames could one shot the 10 tails it self didnt blitzed no one. And current captains are much faster than BM naruto and sasuke

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Undre

Ohh that was meant for ultimate

And btw the flames are purple

Avatar image for deactivated-5ceb58d110332
deactivated-5ceb58d110332

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I remember why I still haven't commented on these threads.

Trolls, lowballers and just generally ignorant people still run rampant on CV. Some things never change.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Show me any feat from the 10 tail that continent lv ?

Ryouki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amaterasu is also as hot as the sun. so.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: kaguya aborbe the flames. And i still question whether or not shes a true immortal. Its probably the same scenario as the tailed beast.

But she she had to remove it, so by your logic she isn't immortal. And it probably is like the bijuus immortality since it's the first one.

So yammas flames could one shot the 10 tails it self didnt blitzed no one. And current captains are much faster than BM naruto and sasuke

Yama might one shot in your fanfic, but here he's the one who gets one shotted.

And go reread naruto again....juubi first form blitzed BM naruto and bee,and Kakashi's "I can cut lightning" sharingan couldn't see it move it follow it. Sasuke wasn't there yet too.lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama still solos in Bankai if he lands a hit. If not, then everyone gets one shotted

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: @ryouki: lol it ant as hot as the sun naruto and sasuke are both afraid of lava level temperatures. Core of the sun is just too much

Lol you know whats gonna happen if the juubi trying to blitzes yamma. It gets vaped plus yammas passive heat and 10 trillions 15 million degree skeletons.

And i dont why your comparing yamma to BM naruto and kakashi. Hes much faster than both of them.

Hes strong than base aizen who can blitzes a mach 1000 ichigo

Ryouki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: @ryouki: lol it ant as hot as the sun naruto and sasuke are both afraid of lava level temperatures. Core of the sun is just too much

Lol you know whats gonna happen if the juubi trying to blitzes yamma. It gets vaped plus yammas passive heat and 10 trillions 15 million degree skeletons.

And i dont why your comparing yamma to BM naruto and kakashi. Hes much faster than both of them.

as hot as the sun is general. it could either refer to the surface of the sun or its core.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shusnui/Yamamoto are the only threats here, but I say If Yama is still here, he solos (He’s planet lvl, plus Juubito would get burned to a crisp just by being near him).

Shunsui and Juubito is a 50/50 fight. Would Shunsui put Obito in more despair than Obito can handle or not, personally feel like he would based on how easy Obito did it to himself, but that’s debatable.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shusnui/Yamamoto are the only threats here, but I say If Yama is still here, he solos (He’s planet lvl, plus Juubito would get burned to a crisp just by being near him).

Shunsui and Juubito is a 50/50 fight. Would Shunsui put Obito in more despair than Obito can handle or not, personally feel like he would based on how easy Obito did it to himself, but that’s debatable.

this isnt juubito its just the juubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: @ryouki:

lol it ant as hot as the sun naruto and sasuke are both afraid of lava level temperatures. Core of the sun is just too much

Afraid of lava? When? Even KCM can handle lava.lmao

Fodders are still fodders no matter how much they are....and why would juubi try to blitz from a distance of 60ft when it could just drop a juubidama on the floor?

Some feats of that would be nice.lol

stronger=/=faster, and ichigo aim dodging gin's sword doesn't mean he is that fast himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, the juubi can 1 shot everyone but he's a bit dumb.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

@ultimatesage: Dont play dumb in kaguyas dimension they were afriad of lava. Sasuke even activated sussanoo rib cage. And chakra lave isnt the same as real lava.

Lol since when.does the jubi ever droped a biju bomb on the floor and the jubi isnt smart enough not to touch yamma XD.

He did react to it point blank no aim dodged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage:

@ultimatesage: Dont play dumb in kaguyas dimension they were afriad of lava. Sasuke even activated sussanoo rib cage. And chakra lave isnt the same as real lava.

Where in these scans do they say they're scared of lava...even naruto tells sasuke to leave him alone....

Sasuke was even able to tank Mei's lava attack with just the ribcage of sussanno..

And because natural lighting speed>>chakra lightning speed means natural elements power>>chakra elements power to you?lmao

River water>>>>>'water release: a thousand feeding sharks" confirmed.lmao

Camp fire>>>"fire release: great fireball" confirmed

Lol since when.does the jubi ever droped a biju bomb on the floor and the jubi isnt smart enough not to touch yamma XD.

Since that's where its enemy is....lol

He did react to it point blank no aim dodged

You think 30+ft away is point blank range?lmao

And he clearly aim dodged that

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: their clearly worried about tha lava XD. Probaly cant even survive yammas passive heat

No Caption Provided

Lol he didnt aim doged look how close he is to gin and ichigo didnt move till the attack almost reached his face

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi stomps easily

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@ultimatesage: their clearly worried about tha lava XD. Probaly cant even survive yammas passive heat

No Caption Provided

Lol he didnt aim doged look how close he is to gin and ichigo didnt move till the attack almost reached his face

undre. this is the 7th time you bring this already, do we need to debunk this again?, he was 30ft afar. gin was talking. and ichi had the time to react to it and dodge

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: i address this in post 135. Gin was maybe 30ft away. I agree. But ichigo didnt move till the attack almost hit his face. So its closer than 30ft. Do i need to post the whole gif

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@shintoki: i address this in post 135. Gin was maybe 30ft away. I agree. But ichigo didnt move till the attack almost hit his face. So its closer than 30ft. Do i need to post the whole gif

yep

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@shintoki: look at the seconded attack buto renji.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Shintoki

@undre said:
No Caption Provided

@shintoki: look at the seconded attack buto renji.

isn't ichigo lightning speed via guidebooks?

you better stop using this as a speed feat before others lose their shit

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: that’s like saying a speed feat from what Naruto has in his first Volumes is his speed for the rest of the series.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To summarize this thread:

Salty Viners trying to downplay obvious Ichigo feat even though he isn’t relevant to the battle.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By InvadedTBD

Debating on CV has gone to shit. Just people downplaying and ignoring feats, while also making up their own.

OT: Yama still oneshots in Bankai, until the Juubi gets heat resistance feats.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Undre

@faradaysloth: ya know tbh ichigo could be faster than mach 1000. In the mange he reacted to buto. Then gin caught him off guard with buto renji and ichigo.

Ichigo had to react at the last minute by blocking it with his mask. So we really never got to see him actually fight with his mask. For some reason he cant really use his new mask for long.

The anime made things confusing. He reacts to buto renji 2x and then hits gin with a masked getsuga point blank somehow gin nosells it. And then breaks his mask.

I really dont see how he noselled that getsuga when he got damage by a regular one from his bankia. So idk

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: that’s like saying a speed feat from what Naruto has in his first Volumes is his speed for the rest of the series.

false equivalence

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To summarize this thread:

Salty Viners trying to wank obvious Ichigo feat even though he isn’t relevant to the battle.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Undre

@faradaysloth: take that back ichigo did dodged buto renji in the manga just couldnt use his mask for long. Pretty like what happened with yammy. So yeah ichigo could defiantly be faster than mach 1000. If could maintain his mask longer he would have killed gin