• Chakra=Reiahsu
  • Juubi starts off in 1st form
  • Win By K.O or DEATH
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 Haven't you created a same thread exactly 9 months and 19 days ago(Mar 7, 2018 a Saturday) after I ask for you which thread would be better after everyone claiming that my thread about Ichigo and Ulquiorra vs Juubi was a mismatch ?

OT: Juubidama GG.

#4 Posted by InvadedTBD (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: Is Yama captain commander or is this after his death? Cuz one slash in Bankai and its over.

If Yama is not here I’ll go juubi.

#5 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubidama gg

#7 Posted by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it 5 seconds tops. just like popcorn. *POP*

No Caption Provided

#8 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubidama didn't kill Ao but now it's supposed to deal with the gotei??

#9 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: that's a silly argument.

We've seen that same juubidama obliterate massive swaths of land. Ao surviving is clearly plot related. Or we can assume Ao is just absurdly durable.

Either way its nonsense to just ignore the on-panel damage to downplay the juubi.

#10 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gotei rip the mindless being apart, spite.

#11 Posted by KingGuinness (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubi one shots.

#12 Posted by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: Cause of plot-_-

We have already seen the damage that one of those can do.

The gotei don't got continental+ durability.

So 5 seconds tops for me still.:)

#13 Posted by FaradaySloth (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

Shinji soloes

#14 Posted by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

^^^^^ I thought trolls went to sleep on Christmas? Guess I was wrong.

#15 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3102 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#16 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6037 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by FaradaySloth (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

^^^^^ I thought trolls went to sleep on Christmas? Guess I was wrong.

he Kyogoku stretched endlessly; covered in rocks and sand. At the centre, stood a gigantic bud-like form. Atop the white earth, it slowly bloomed in all its glory, displaying the petals. A man emerged from amidst the corolla and spoke,

"Looks like it's over. Thanks for your hard work, Sakanade."

Hirako stood upon the floral pedestal that so resembled a beautiful Nadeshiko flower.

{t/n: Nadeshiko is a pretty pink flower, from the genus Dianthus. The flower basically protects Shinji; hence the usage of the term 'happoufusagari' in his Bankai's name. It's a bit like Senbonzakura's safe-zone}

"Honestly, it feels like the war with the Quincies never really ended."

His voice echoed in the rocky terrain of the Kyogoku.

"And before you knew it, the Seireitei had been turned into a battleground all of a sudden... And here I am, tidying up the mess.."

Hirako complained.

"The word 'ally' has no meaning in a situation like this. That is why it was necessary for me to isolate myself amidst the enemy. What do you think?"

Hirako looked around. Sprawled around Hirako were heaps and heaps of deformed corpses, like a vast white ocean. Each of the hundreds and thousands of creatures had died in a strange manner. It looked like they had clawed each other's entrails out with their sharp nails, suggesting that the fellowship among them was replaced with violent enmity.

"Sakashima Yokoshima Happoufusagari does not recognize 'ally' from 'enemy'."

Hirako breathed out.

"Sorry, I'd be lying if I said that hypnotism is ineffective against insects."

The Shikai was thought to interfere with the optical and auditory senses, involving illusions, but the Bankai went beyond an 'ordinary internal struggle'. The Bankai involved a form of hypnosis that 'hypnotized the spirit itself'. However, since the power was so brutal, the compensation was also great. Since one cannot distinguish between friend and foe, if there are fellow Shinigami around, they would start fighting among each other. In a one-on-one situation, this ability does not activate since there is nobody else to swap one's recognition of 'ally' and 'enemy' with. In that case, it can be said that the compensation is low. But in such a case, one could always pretend to be friends and then stab the opponent from behind.

Shinji soloes gg.

#19 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: lmao it doesn't even deal continental damage. Not even close

#20 Posted by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: lmao it doesn't even deal continental damage. Not even close

Then what's this:/(He could do the barrage too)

No Caption Provided

#21 Posted by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: That last few sentences confuses me.

"In a one-on-one situation, this ability does not activate since there is nobody else to swap one's recognition of 'ally' and 'enemy' with. In that case, it can be said that the compensation is low. But in such a case, one could always pretend to be friends and then stab the opponent from behind."

If he is fighting with the whole gotei crew, wouldn't this affect them too?

Even if he puts the juubi in that illusion, how is he going to damage a thing that can tank its own Bijuudama plus one of the 8 tails bijuudama exploding in it own stomach?

#22 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1665 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@theemperor95: Each bijuu can vaporize an island with a full power bijuu ball. 50% Kurama could casually match the power of 5 bijuu, that put kurama at a casual large island buster. double kuramas power when hes at 100% that make kurama small country. The juubi is astronomically stronger than kurama to the point it could flick away kuramas bijuu bombs like you flick away an ant. Its been compared to a planet and its jinchurriki can do planet level jutsu. Its at least multi-continent

Avatar image for madscientist224
#23 Edited by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao at multi continental. Team kinda easily.

OP keeps making bleach v Naruto threads to keep up the flame war between the fanbases he has stated he wants, is a self admitted Naruto fanboy, and deletes messages after posting them to try and keep from getting banned.

That all being said, my left buttcheek solos both verses.

#24 Posted by diydeath (2461 posts) - - Show Bio

Frankly, G13 will get drcimated until some.bankai hax gets unleashed, then Juubi gets rekt.

For example, if Shinji goes bankai he will solo.

#25 Edited by Raziel2014 (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

@theemperor95: that's a silly argument.

We've seen that same juubidama obliterate massive swaths of land. Ao surviving is clearly plot related. Or we can assume Ao is just absurdly durable.

Either way its nonsense to just ignore the on-panel damage to downplay the juubi.

is not, if people understood then they know why he survive, bijuu dama is huge thats it, its DC is massive but its potency is relatively low, anyone with Town level durability would be completely unharmed by its TBB once it explodes the same way majority of the ninjas survived SHinra Tensei High DC but very low AP since its spreads its attack to wide completely wasting energy

Gotei stomps pretty easily.

without wank Juubi Dama is only Island level+ which is why Hashirama is capable of restraining it where do people get this Continental level stuff from.

#26 Posted by Wanderez (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotei 13 in a stomp. Remove the stronger captains, then we'll have a fight.

#27 Posted by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG, I can't believe I read that.

You hear that, apparently anyone with town+ durability can tank a juubidama.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They die from one of this.

#28 Posted by ourmanuel (11364 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, the gotei is just gonna sit back and let the juubi charge up a bijuudama and fire it at them.

They won’t try to run, they won’t try to attack it with some of them having one-shot moves.

Gotta love the high tier debating going on in here.

#29 Posted by KingogKings777 (2023 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, the gotei is just gonna sit back and let the juubi charge up a bijuudama and fire it at them.

They won’t try to run, they won’t try to attack it with some of them having one-shot moves.

Gotta love the high tier debating going on in here.

they eat popcorn while they wait for it to attack them

#30 Edited by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: the conedamas dont need to be charged and can be rapid fired.

I think the G13 would beat the weakened juubi we see in the war but not prime juubi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#31 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotei can win but no one can solo, that's moronic.

#32 Edited by FaradaySloth (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@faradaysloth: That last few sentences confuses me.

"In a one-on-one situation, this ability does not activate since there is nobody else to swap one's recognition of 'ally' and 'enemy' with. In that case, it can be said that the compensation is low. But in such a case, one could always pretend to be friends and then stab the opponent from behind."

If he is fighting with the whole gotei crew, wouldn't this affect them too?

They hide in the shadows via Shunsui.

Even if he puts the juubi in that illusion, how is he going to damage a thing that can tank its own Bijuudama plus one of the 8 tails bijuudama exploding in it own stomach?

Juubi kills itself, easy. Doesn't matter how, it just commits suicide there.

#33 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, the Gotei outsmart and outhax the Juubi.

#34 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6037 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by FaradaySloth (9185 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: thats not how shiji's bankai works. Itll make it see shinji and the rest as allies but it doesnt make the opponent suicidal.

The juubi is also unfeeling and has been compared to a natural disaster. I dont think terms like enemy or ally are at all relevant to it.

#37 Posted by FaradaySloth (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: Shinji makes his ally kills itself. That's exactly how it works, either by that or it becomes the Gotei's pet.

Shinji honestly soloes in every way you look at it.

#38 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: that image isn't close to continental. Not even remotely? It would need to do a hell of a lot of those to do continental damage

#39 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: kyuubi didn't do that casually? He had to charge up for a significant amount of time before he matched all 5. The juubi also never flicked bijuudama from kurama.

They have planet level reach against opponents that were sleeping and already connected. Juubi has continental reach not DC

#40 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly post unohana training kenpachi would just slice the juubi up and then toshiro will freeze and nullify its pieces

#41 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: iirc, it was making allies kill each other not commit suicide. But my memory might be foggy

#42 Posted by YOA_501 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotei 13

#43 Posted by JuzaCloud (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi shows them how to make chopped Juubi smothered in ice, with millions blades topping.

#44 Posted by Helloman (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#45 Posted by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: that image isn't close to continental. Not even remotely? It would need to do a hell of a lot of those to do continental damage

@whatamiseeing: kyuubi didn't do that casually? He had to charge up for a significant amount of time before he matched all 5. The juubi also never flicked bijuudama from kurama.

They have planet level reach against opponents that were sleeping and already connected. Juubi has continental reach not DC

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not in this but.. Just my 2 cents..

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#46 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotei 13 win easily

#47 Posted by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubi still stomps

He can tank their attacks, they can't do the same.:/

#48 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Juubi can’t tank Shunsui’s attacks, Kenpachi’s shikai/Bankai, Toshiro’s adult Bankai freezing,Yamamoto’s Bankai. The Juubi isn’t immune to Mayuri’s experimental drugs or poisons. Not sure why you said the Juubi can tank all their attacks.

Ao was able to tank the Juubi’s attack...

#50 Edited by UltimateSage (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_trumpet: That's a feat for Ao then.:)

Now, show some feats of any of the gotei 13 surviving something like a juubidama.

I'll wait.:/