Justice League VS Dark Avengers

• 57 results
Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) 6 months, 1 day ago

Poll: Justice League VS Dark Avengers (33 votes)

Justice League 42%
Dark Avengers 58%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doctor Doom discovers the existence of the DC Universe and decided to invade it as he considers it to be a potential threat. He promises to aid Unstoppable Colossus in controlling his newfound powers from Cyttorak but even if he fails to do that, he would not be a threat to his friends in the Marvel Universe as long as he wreaks havoc in the DC Universe instead. Wonder Man believes that he failed his Avengers teammates so he is determined to fight the DC Universe before the rest of the Avengers in order to impress them and prove that he is worthy and deserves redemption. Carnage is constantly defeated by Spider-Man and Venom so he considers the DC Universe as a chance to continue his killing spree without someone to stop him like in the Marvel Universe. Ronan the Accuser seeks an opportunity to expand his Kree Empire and convince his race about his expansionism. Ultron is offered control of a large part of the DC Universe by Doctor Doom after the defeat of the Justice League. Fight is taking place at the Justice League Watchtower with a week of prep, standard equipment and powers, morals on and no outside intervention. Vote the team that survives a fight to the death. Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman and Cyborg confront Unstoppable Colossus, Doctor Doom, Wonder Man, Carnage, Ronan the Accuser and Ultron.

#1 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

what are Cyborg prep feats?

OT: If that's a composite version of Ultron then he solos the DC team in a random encounter/without prep. Then he kills those Marvel characters including Doom. :D

#2 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure the Watchtower could contain a fight like that. Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern wouldn't be able to go all out in the limited and small environment.

#3 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins due to Ultron.

#4 Edited by LawCol (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel bad guys win. The JL do alright until the satellite explodes, forcing Batman and Flash to BFR themselves or die in space. Then it's a matter of energy draining, Kryptoniting or Red Sunning Superman. Since both Ultron and Doom would have analysed Supes and/or tapped the net to figure out Supe's obvious weaknesses. Cyborg could probably halt one or the other from info searching, but I doubt he could stop both. Once the space team is mopped up, the Marvel villains head to Earth and take out Batman and Flash.

Battle might go differently if this was on Earth.The JL would have access to a more advantageous battlefield. So the week of prep could be of actual worth.

#5 Posted by Lucano (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron solos, this is a horrible mismatch.

#6 Posted by GodxDarkxOpal (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Ultron listen to Dr.Doom???

#7 Posted by SmoothSanta (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@godxdarkxopal: He would probably have his own motive but Doom would know this and count on Ultron trying to betray him later.

Doom and Ultron are too much for this Justice League team.

#9 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron solos

#10 Posted by Darkthunder (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron and doom

#11 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: As implied in the description Doctor Doom wants to conquer the Marvel Universe but he doesn't want the DC Universe to threaten his rule over the Marvel Universe so he offers the DC Universe to the guys he hired as teammates because he believes that only the heroes of DC Universe could be a problem for him and once they are taken out the DC Universe is doomed to be destroyed before it challenges his Marvel Universe. It was Doom who revealed the existence of the DC Universe to Carnage, Ronan, Wonder Man, Ultron and Colossus so he probably knows about Darkseid, Spectre, Anti-Monitor and Trigon so he lures his allies into a trap by taking down the good guys and then confront the god-like entities of the DC Universe that Doctor Doom predicts that they will destroy each other in a chaotic conflict before they manage to get revenge after he betrays them and returns to the Marvel Universe. Anyway Ultron and Doctor Doom are very powerful but Superman can crush Ultron with a few punches. Also Batman is a genius with intelligence not much lower than Doom's. Batman may be a mere human but he can guide Superman and Wonder Woman who are much stronger than Ultron in terms of raw strength with only Colossus being able to match them. Ultron, Ronan and Wonder Man are better at energy blasts compared to the DC team while Carnage can sabotage the DC team. Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg can crush Doctor Doom if they engage him in melee combat if Doom's allies fail to distract the entire Justice League. Doom could only contribute from a distance, not direct engagement.

#12 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

^ HAHAHAHA XD

#13 Posted by Doomsguy (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Avengers stomps so hard

What is Batman doing here?

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The JL wins.

#16 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@undefined: I hate to say this but composite Ultron solos. Take him out and we have a fight.

#17 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Avengers win here. In the limited environment the JL don't stand a good chance because all of their heavy hitters are gone. Put them on Earth and Flash, Supes, and Diana could probably solo them all by themselves.

#19 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Barry could maybe solo Ultron is he can find the room and can minimize damage.

#20 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer: Current Barry gets lol stomped by composite Ultron. He punches Ultron once and shatters his arm while doing so. In fact, this fight being in the watchtower makes this an unholy spite in the favour of Ultron.

#21 Posted by King-Ragnar (4652 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron solos. Mismatch.

#22 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Actually if anything Barry stands the best chance against Ultron. His vibration manipulation abilities would probably be to mess with the vibranium and adamantium in Ultrons body. Though Wally would be better at it.

#23 Edited by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer: How could there ever be a better place for the Justice League to defend themselves from their own headquarters? As I have specified in the description, Marvel is attacking DC, like the siege of a castle. Marvel characters are the aggressors while DC characters are the defenders. Aren't the defenders supposed to have at least some advantage compared to those attacking them? Would it be better to do the opposite and put the fight in Doom's castle? I believe the Justice League would never invade Doctor Doom's castle, no matter how many crimes the ruler of Latveria may commit, as they respect the national sovereignty of his own country and international law. It would be like Batman killing his foes, Superman taking over the world or Wonder Woman and Aquaman provoking a war against their Amazon and Atlantean kingdoms, respectively. But Superman, Wonder Woman and Wonder Man are still able to fly. The battle starts in the Justice League Watchtower but it could move elsewhere. No outside intervention does not mean that battlefield removal is not possible. It would be like depriving the aforementioned characters from their ability to fly, which violates the standard equipment and powers rule. But Colossus is also Juggernaut, the Avatar of Cyttorak. Ultron may be powerful but only with ranged attacks. The guy who is going to challenge the strength of Superman and Wonder Woman is Colossus, not Ultron. But Colossus can cause earthquakes that could destroy the Watchtower. Wouldn't that be advantageous for Superman and Wonder Woman who are able to fly unlike him? Wonder Man may engage Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg but I think Superman and Wonder Woman are too strong for him. Batman can use the equipment of the Justice League Watchtower to disrupt Ultron's mechanical functions, burn Carnage or drain Wonder Man of his energy. In an outside environment he would be useless, as he could be killed by a single hit from any Marvel character in this fight. Batman could hide in the Justice League Watchtower to avoid direct engagement with his Marvel foes but he could't do that in an outside environment. Batman has been in the Justice League Watchtower for a long time so he knows how to hide and use the equipment to exploit the weaknesses of his foes. Batman is supposed to contribute to the fight as much as his teammates so that's why the fight is taking place there.

#24 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Ohhhh Ok, well with them able to change battlefields I'm going to give the win to the League then. And honestly I still wouldn't prime the Watchtower into the fighting arena. It takes the really heavy hitters out of the game. Superman Wonder Woman and Green Lantern can't use their full range of abilities without worrying about destroying the Watchtower. My biggest worry would be about the Flash, he wouldn't be able to go FTL within the Watchtower and that could seriously tip the tide as I feel as he could be the key to defeating Carnage and Ultron via his vibration abilities. But in the free space of the Earth below he could go FTL and decimate the others along with the League trapping them in the Speed Force, stripping off Dooms Armor etc.

#25 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Actually if anything Barry stands the best chance against Ultron. His vibration manipulation abilities would probably be to mess with the vibranium and adamantium in Ultrons body. Though Wally would be better at it.

How does messing up with vibranium and adamantium could make any difference? He is not organic and he is a robot. Ultron will absorb him and make him as his own avatar if he gets nears him. Ultron is that good. Superman will be fodderised handily. He will no sold his punches. His only weakness was his own creator Pym or himself but Pym was able to defeat him in his inferior forms. He is that good. Pls don't nerf Ultron as MCU Ultron lol.

#26 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz: MCU Ultrons creator isn't Hank Pym. . .lol and Flash's Vibration powers cause a big ass difference since he can phase through Ultron and take out his systems.

#27 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz: MCU Ultrons creator isn't Hank Pym. . .lol and Flash's Vibration powers cause a big ass difference since he can phase through Ultron and take out his systems.

If he gets nears him he will absorb him, forget about phasing. When did I say that MCU Ultron was created by Hank Pym? I only said that don't NERF Ultron as MCU Ultron. And I was only bluffing.

#28 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer: That’s assuming that Ultron can’t repair himself, which he can. As a Flash fan, I can tell you that he isn’t soloing composite Ultron. Ultron can also use the watchtower against the Justice League. The one reason why Ultron wouldn’t immediately kill him is his speed.

#29 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Ultron mopped the floor with all of the Avengers at the same time on numerous occasions...He can even turn the watchtower into a weapon if he chooses to. Did you even do any research on Ultron before you put him in the fight?

#30 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: That's another reason why I didn't like the Watchtower being put into play here. But one this is that Ultron's inner systems are weak and if you can get them out of his body he's defeated. But yeah the Leagues biggest opponent here is Ultron. Maybe if they used Post Crisis League with Wally as Flash.

#31 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Batman can exploit the Justice League Watchtower while protected by Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash. Superman and Wonder Woman could drag some of their opponents out of the Watchtower to make use of their ability to fly. If Ultron uses the Watchtower then Superman may destroy it. Colossus can destroy the Watchtower as I said before but he won't do it because he's going to fall to the ground while Superman and Wonder Woman get the advantage over him due to their ability to fly. Colossus, Superman and Wonder Woman may be able to destroy the Watchtower but they could only do this on purpose. Their powerful strikes will be on each other, not the Watchtower, so due to their significantly enhanced reflexes Superman and Wonder Woman will easily avoid damaging the Watchtower with powerful strikes aimed at Colossus. Colossus will exploit the Watchtower to negate Superman's and Wonder Woman's flight while they are fighting him but he will sacrifice his ability to cause earthquakes that could kill Flash, Aquaman, Batman and Cyborg. Flight would be useless against Ultron as he is relying on ranged attacks where he has an advantage so Superman and Wonder Woman will not be restricted by the Watchtower in the use of their abilities.

#32 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Kinda makes it less interesting, much more interesting seeing them go all out in my opinion. It's still an interesting concept tho.

#33 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer: Flash can’t do any permanent damage because of Ultron’s speed of repair. I don’t know how else to say it.

#34 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: If the Watchtower is destroyed than every member of the Justice League will die except Superman and Wonder Woman them being easy pray for Ultron. I’m sorry but you seem like you really don’t know anything about the character because of you did then you would know that this is a stomp.

#35 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Thor's power is comparable to both Wonder Woman's and Ultron's so Wonder Woman and Superman are as powerful as Ultron if not more. Ultron is very powerful but Colossus also is. I believe that a person's strength is amplified proportionally as the Avatar of Cyttorak. If Cain Marko was a mere human before becoming Juggernaut, Colossus whose base form already has strength comparable to Hulk could be ridiculously powerful as Juggernaut. Ultron may crush Superman and Wonder Woman by his long range attacks but in close combat against Superman and Wonder Woman we should be talking about Colossus, not Ultron.

#36 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: No. Ultron already manhandled Thor and Wonder Man at the same time using one arm for each. Please do research before making claims like he can only injure them with range attacks.

#37 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Ultron may be the most powerful character in the fight, even if it's difficult for me to believe that Superman and Colossus are lacking in power, but he can't solo the Justice League. Ultron's cooperation with Wonder Man, Carnage, Colossus and Doctor Doom should not be ignored because it's necessary for Marvel team to win. The Justice League has beaten Darkseid who is at least as powerful as Thanos. Are you saying that Ultron is more powerful than Thanos?

#38 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Ultron is Thanos level when he is composite. The Justice League also defeated Darksied purely because he was jobbing. Thanos would destroy the Justice League in a fight. If either one were were serious then they would have one shotted each of them. You should do some research before you throw powerhouses in to a fight like this. Ultron already has feats to solo the Justice League like tanking hits from marvel pwoerhouess and causally stomping high tier heroes and villains.

#40 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Pipxeroth (9541 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron one shots everyone including his own team

#42 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Then give me a scan where Ultron's stomping Doctor Doom, Ronan the Accuser or Wonder Man.

#43 Edited by Pipxeroth (9541 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Okay, here's him KOing Wonder Man in under 2 seconds with a beam

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

He hasn't fought Ronan or Doom (to my knowledge anyway)

#44 Posted by Marveld2 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom and Ultron makes this unfair

#45 Posted by Lucano (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Please do not tag me on months-old threads... You keep tagging me on these stupid multi-tag replies and it seriously infuriates me.

Avatar image for idrisiangraecus
#46 Posted by IdrisianGraecus (161 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: I agree with that sentiment.

#47 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@idrisiangraecus: @lucano: @marveld2: As much infuriating as it may be, DC team has too many hard hitters, such as Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash, in order for Ultron and Doctor Doom to be a guarantee for Marvel's victory. Cyborg may not be as powerful as any of his teammates apart from Batman, but he could figure out a way to shut down Doctor Doom's and Ultron's mechanical systems since both of them are reliant on them, but even if I don't exaggerate by claiming that the nature of Cyborg's powers would be effective on the same degree as Magneto's painful removal of adamantium from Wolverine's body, he could still weaken them enough for DC team's trio of hard hitters to finish them off, since they are indeed quite powerful and they could resist Cyborg's best attacks as an expert cyberpath, even when combined with Batman whose very overrated in most threads but he's surprisingly underrated in this one, but Doctor Doom and Ultron may still need their teammates to win this battle, especially when it's taking place at a disadvantegeous environment, specifically the Justice League Watchtower for everyone who doesn't remember, so Doctor Doom and Ultron, even if they actually are the best members of Marvel team, are vulnerable to their opponents since not only their two weakest opponents who happen to be expert tacticians but also the location where they're supposed to be unstoppable is also uncomfortable for those two characters. So until there is a decent debate over DC team as with many other similar threads to make this even, I'm still going to insist on promoting this forum as much as it deserves.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#48 Edited by panda_emperorix (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron stomps everyone

#49 Posted by RabumAlal (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

How are there people voting for JL?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#50 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17586 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch