Justice League vs Avengers (Strongest Incarnations)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@rampagethefirst: how is thought robot here when its not Clark? It's just some plot-device machine

It has both Ultraman ans Superman in a 4D robot.

PrimelyGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thought Robot solos. He is WAAAAAAY beyond multiversal level.

No Caption Provided

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos said:

@empressofdread: so, not Clark..

not Clark yes but Superman. In order for robot to run Superman was needed along with Ultraman. Cosmic Armor Superman aka Thought Robot - Superman = incomplete Raw material for Dax Novu.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought robot stomp all avenger

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: isn't this thread about the most powerful versions of the members of the justice league? Clark is the superman that's in the justice league..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: isn't this thread about the most powerful versions of the members of the justice league? Clark is the superman that's in the justice league..

My point exactly Superman is the member of Justice League not clark I don't know what you keep coming back with the same arguement. Though Robot would not exist without Superman. Superman would still exist without Clark (his human identity).

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Kal-el is the superman in justice league (forgetting his human identity), not superman prime or superboy prime or superman from earth 50 or whatever, also not thought robot cause that's no longer Kal

Thought robot wouldn't exist without Kal but its not Kal, that's like saying wolverines daughter is wolverine cause she wouldn't exist without wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Kal-el is the superman in justice league (forgetting his human identity), not superman prime or superboy prime or superman from earth 50 or whatever, also not thought robot cause that's no longer Kal

Thought robot wouldn't exist without Kal but its not Kal, that's like saying wolverines daughter is wolverine cause she wouldn't exist without wolverine

whaaaat ? lol are you serious ?

It is Superman bro. Wolverines daughter is Wolverines Daughter, Superman is Superman, Cosmic Armor Superman = Ultraman + Superman * 4D robot = Though Robot. Its a different version of Superman because it is so. Unnecessary denial of facts is not good for comicvine community.

Regards

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By DarkseidThanos

@EmpressOfDread: I can't deal with your stupidity in multiple threads, if you think taking Clark and ultraman and making a completly different being still counts as Clark then that's cool

I guess wolverines daughter is wolverine cause they took his dna and made a complelty different being, the stupidity on comicvine never ceases

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe I'm still replying to someone who said superman is the member of the justice league, not Clark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EmpressOfDread: I can't deal with your stupidity in multiple threads, if you think taking Clark and ultraman and making a completly different being still counts as Clark then that's cool

I guess wolverines daughter is wolverine cause they took his dna and made a complelty different being, the stupidity on comicvine never ceases

Well your arguments are stupid. I agree with you stupidity will never cease till arguments like yours keep coming up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe I'm still replying to someone who said superman is the member of the justice league, not Clark

You are trolling if you think Clark is a member of the Justice League.

Google it. Superman is. You are replying because you are a troll I know it, so it will stop replying here after, and fyi Cosmic Armor "Superman" still solos.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where did this viner come from? Lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: so whose alt are you and what are you smoking Superman not in the league this thread is trash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: so whose alt are you and what are you smoking Superman not in the league this thread is trash

Where did this viner come from? Lol

first of. what alt ? You can tag a mod, please prove what you claim.

While you are at it get the confirmation Superman is the member of the justice league.

ZackAttack14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team marvel do to Wanda, strange (cuz he's classic), and the void.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Six-Deuce  Online

House of M Wanda is not going to be threatened in any way by Thought Robot, her reality warping is far too powerful. Marvel wins this one and it is not even a fight. I see TR getting trapped outside reality or some such.

Chaos War Herc and Thought Robot a good fight.

Supermanprime1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Supermanprime1
No Caption Provided

DC team wins because of thought robot and zero hour parallax....Thought Robot Superman's greatest ability, however, is the fact that he embodies the Superman archetype itself .he is literally as strong as he needs to be because he is superman and he has to save the day

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers have RKT and HOM Wanda so this is still up to debate, Actually Black panther with the IG as well so yeah

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: lol I don't have to prove anything it's obvious that your an alt, don't matter to me which you are but your supposed to be the OP, so why didn't you list those involved? And yeah Clark is the most famous members of the league lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: lol I don't have to prove anything it's obvious that your an alt, don't matter to me which you are but your supposed to be the OP, so why didn't you list those involved? And yeah Clark is the most famous members of the league lol

you are wrong on everything. Including Clark Kent being in justice league or me being an alt. I call you an alt by the same logic which is ........"its obvious you are an alt" lol.

That is the sort of arguments you give. lol.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Herc can solo. Having RKT is adding overkill to overkill

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By destinyman75

CW Herc, RKT, Classic Strange Amped, HOM Wanda, IG panther Avengers win

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW herc, RKT with Necro sword and HoM are MVP

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team has some useful speedsters with incredible DC. Classix strange, RKT, HoM wanda and CW herc only lose due to lack of speed

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

CW herc, RKT with Necro sword and HoM are MVP

How is CW Herc MVP? He was universal at best, HoM Wanda couldn't even control her powers, RKT is the only one here who can hold his own against lower tier beings.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg said:

CW Herc can solo. Having RKT is adding overkill to overkill

How? He was universal, his multiversal feat was long debunked.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cw hercules solos.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: That isn’t called a debunk, it is stated two times in different comics.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@ihatecomics said:

@rampagethefirst: That isn’t called a debunk, it is stated two times in different comics.

It is called a debunk, and it was "debunked" pretty vividly and conducted perfectly, what was stated two times in different comics?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: https://imgur.com/gallery/EB79Z

And how is it debunked when the comic itself said that?

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: https://imgur.com/gallery/EB79Z

And how is it debunked when the comic itself said that?

https://plus.google.com/+Boomtube101/posts/5CngwSDPM2e

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: It doesn’t matter what he said, he is not a writer. And infact, 2 things are wrong we’re contradicting themselves.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: It doesn’t matter what he said, he is not a writer. And infact, 2 things are wrong we’re contradicting themselves.

Of course he's not the writer, which is why it's called "debunk", I suggest you get familiar with the term. Character narrations mean very little when it has been contradicted more times than validated. He is not multiversal, character statements mean very little.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: It still doesn’t say that he is not multiversal, nothing does. Marvel themselves stated that each unvierse only has one dimension/reality, chaos king went on rampaging them. The story itself is also focusing one the multiverse. When cho received the same power as hercules, he had knowledge and control over the multiverse. A debunk is when something is unclear and people seems to get confused with it so someone pointed it out, such as Odin’s “planet crumbles, galaxy falls!” Thing. But this one is clear. Plus, the page he said mikaboshi is only an aspect of oblivion already owned him because obilvion already said that mikaboshi had came close to that.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: It still doesn’t say that he is not multiversal, nothing does. Marvel themselves stated that each unvierse only has one dimension/reality, chaos king went on rampaging them. The story itself is also focusing one the multiverse. When cho received the same power as hercules, he had knowledge and control over the multiverse. A debunk is when something is unclear and people seems to get confused with it so someone pointed it out, such as Odin’s “planet crumbles, galaxy falls!” Thing. But this one is clear. Plus, the page he said mikaboshi is only an aspect of oblivion already owned him because obilvion already said that mikaboshi had came close to that.

If you were to prove him as a multiversal being, how would you do that? Post scans of statements? The same statements that were debunked, all your claims in this post were all debunked in the link I posted earlier, give it a read please.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Ihatecomics

@rampagethefirst: The backed statement from mikaboshi hat confirmed he was close at doing it. This one is not debunked and cannot be debunked. What is stated in comics the earliest > Things stated in past >>>>>>>>>> fans’s Opinion. And the debunks were mostly wrong.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: The backed statement from mikaboshi hat confirmed he was close at doing it. This one is not debunked and cannot be debunked. What is stated in comics the earliest > Things stated in past >>>>>>>>>> fans’s Opinion. And the debunks were mostly wrong.

What you just posted makes no sense.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: It does, because it was confirmed that mikaboshi also succeeded doing that thing.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: It does, because it was confirmed that mikaboshi also succeeded doing that thing.

What thing? and it doesn't make any sense.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: First, you asked me to prove why “chaos Hercules was multiversal”. So I just moved back to the scan I posted before that obilivion said mikaboshi was close at he point of destroying the multiverse.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: First, you asked me to prove why “chaos Hercules was multiversal”. So I just moved back to the scan I posted before that obilivion said mikaboshi was close at he point of destroying the multiverse.

That scan was already debunked lol.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Ihatecomics

@rampagethefirst: That was not, he debunked only when cho said that mikaboshi ate 98% of the multiverse by saying chaos war Hercules said that he restored the universe(however, I am going to cover this after something else.). The scan from obilvion, who is a narrator in that scene, that said mikaboshi came close to destroying the multiverse was never debunked.

Ok, back to the unvierse restoring thing. He said it was a contradiction, which is very false. Eating a multverse =\= restoring it. Herc might have only said he restored the universe, but nothing says mikaboshi didn't destroy more than what herc had restored. The stpry still focuses on the point that mikaboshi ate nearly entire multiverse and was going to destroy all creation, nothing contradicts on proved it another way.

Lord-Omega-616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot solos avengers and his team

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Ihatecomics

@rampagethefirst: And this where the debunk is getting wrong. http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Marvel%20Abstracts/ChaosWar4010.jpg He used this scan to say sthat cho said mikaboshi didn't effect another unvierse. Which is completely false and stupid. Cho said that the continuum was a blank unvierse and was completely separated from the multiverse. Sending him there would lock him there forever and he will never return to destroy the multiverse again. "Had done" and "going to" are different.

Where are Phoenix or tribunal? Wow, good question! I clabbed my hands for him. What Mikaboshi is doing is a natural law(this is stated by eternity), he is not breaking any rules. Living tribunal and cosmic abstracts maintain balance. Why would they come when the unvierse/multiverse was already a in balance?

No alternate dimension was shown?

Any realms separated 616 are called alternate.

Writer's narration > characters's narrations.

Wirter's narration are the like of captions or character talking to the reader(like deadpool). Mikaboshi already did that in the scan I posted.

The next is that he tried to prove mikaboshi that he didn't consume the multiverse by posting obilvion's explaination, which it seems that he didn't read what he said before or forgot everything. Obivilion stated cleary that mikaboshi almost destroyed a multiverse(explained this 3 times before but I still wanted to say it.) He also said it would mean that Obilvion is extremely overpowered if mikaboshi was that powerful. Infact, 4 balances of the unvierse were over powered. They showed destroying a multiverse several times.

The next is that he showed this scan http://majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/CHAOSWAR_1_Preview3.jpg and stated it was chaos king's goal.

Before multiverse exits, there was only void, a blank void. Blank means blank, it has nothing. A multiverse is a collective of all unvierses. So before there was a thing, will there be a barricade between void while there is only void? It also fits perfectly with what eternity's father said in the ultimates 2016 that there was one unvierse before the multiverse was created and eternity was born.

Well, in this one, you might argue that, "Oh, he is one aspect of Obilvion and Obilvion is the void of the multiverse, so why the heck would he be what Obilvion is supposed to be?". I might be wrong on this one, but mikaboshi already did more than that.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ihatecomics: Your points were also debunked in the comment section.