Justice League vs Avengers (Strongest Incarnations)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gaoron said:
@lord_spectrum said:

*sees HoM Wanda, Rune King Thor, CW Hercules, Classic Dr. Strange*

....yeah this is a stomp.

house of m says they are no more while rune king thor and classic strange protect her

avengers win with eas

Bastets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one's beating Chaos Hercules.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero hour stomp easily

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing Justice League has one the Avengers is the, "hey why don't we make them super OP so no one can compete!"

Marvel is more subtle and graceful! Being a combat vet from the Marines I can relate to Cap, punisher and Winter Soldier. Plus many more!

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there anyone extra to add to Marvel then?

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch wank is real.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2 said:
@rampagethefirst said:
@jardinain2 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

@green_skaar: Classic Fate way outclasses HoM Wanda, GL solo's Hercules with starheart.

How...?

What are you so confused with?

Eh, all of it? How does Fate outclass Wanda, or any green lantern ever solo Herc???

It depends if Alan has been completely possessed by Starheart, if he has then he solo's Herc with mere ease. Classic Fate with Talismans and magic is too good for Wanda and Classic Fates feats are greater than that of HoM Wanda's but Wanda will surely put up a great fight.

Herc was multiversal, and fought with an above multiversal character for a bit, how does Alan compare to that?

Have you seen Wanda's feats? Fate isn't even close to her.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Lesser powered versions of Fate have held their own against Spectre and we're talking about Classic Fate here, and Fate has shown immunity to reality warping. Yes I have seen HoM Wanda's feats and they're multiversal to some extent. Eclipso was able to temporarily destroy Spectre with a fraction of Starhearts powers, if Alan is being completely possessed by Starheart (100% in control) then Alan should take this with ease, destroying Spectre with a fraction of its powers goes well beyond anything Herc has shown.

mingmingming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful would the thought Robot be if he had sword of Superman?

The138L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA team should win here, especially with CAS and the sword.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:
@lord_spectrum said:

house of m says they are no more while rune king thor and classic strange protect her

avengers win with eas

Yeah and there is still CW Herc on top of that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:

Lesser powered versions of Fate have held their own against Spectre and we're talking about Classic Fate here

Yeah, this is very impressive. If you ignore all the context around it...

First off, Classic Fate barely held his own against someone as enigmatic as Spectre, who's power fluctuates so much, its impossible to get a grip on him. Secondly, Nabu got his butt handed to him by Spectre twice in the classic incarnation, its not really an applicable feat. And even if it was...

I have seen HoM Wanda's feats and they're multiversal to some extent

They well above multiversal. They are on panel referred to as omniversal multiple times, and with the Chaos Wave she remade all of Marvel. Having "immunity" to reality warping means jack without:

1. Feats in general
  2. Scans to support your argument
  3. Feats at this level over a consistent basis

Eclipso was able to temporarily destroy Spectre with a fraction of Starhearts power

Ignoring the amount of context that surrounds this, what multiversal+ feats does Spectre at the time this feat happened have? Spectre isn't known for his consistent power levels here. And just because one character equipped with a magical device beat someone, doesn't mean another character with VASTLY inferior feats can.

if Alan is being completely possessed by Starheart (100% in control) then Alan should take this with ease, destroying Spectre with a fraction of its powers goes well beyond anything Herc has shown.

What kind conjecture is this??? You don't have any proof for this. And Herc holding his own against an above multiversal being in a fight >>> Alan.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who on DC team can stop CW Herc? I seriously don't think anyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:
@stoneyalex said:
@gaoron said:
@lord_spectrum said:

avengers win with eas

Yeah and there is still CW Herc on top of that.

forgot about him this is a stomp lol

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2:

1. Same as any character, Fates reincarnations mean a lot, Classic Fates potential is yet to be discovered. I respect your claims as to why you think Wanda would be able to hold her own against Classic Fate but Classic Fate was an equally devastating reality warper. I have read day of vengeance infinite crisis and Nabu did get killed by Spectre but Wanda is nowhere near Spectre.

2. Only the Chaos Wave was deemed omniversal and it took a lot out of her when she unleashed it, does not mean she can do it at her whenever she feels like it. Classic Fate's speed feats are well beyond the speed of light, he outran the Big Bang and Wanda has not shown any form of speed feat. So it could go either way.

3. In the JLA Rise of Eclipso, I think issue 53 to 59? Eclipso defeats Spectre but both of them weren't at their full power.

4. I do have proof of it, Eclipso receives a fraction of Starhearts power and temporarily defeats the Spectre, although both of them weren't at the height of their power. If Alan Scott is being possessed by Starheart completely (Which has never happened), he will be able to take down CW Herc. Just a fraction of Starheart was able to defeat Mordru with ease, Control Fate and several others in just a second.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By cooljammy18

DC

Jpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think the only contenders in this fight are Wanda, Strange, Thor, Strange, Hercules, Fate, Wonder Woman, and Superman. This is basically an easy win for Avengers. Rune King Thor, I truly think, is an insane multiversal threat along with the rest of the Marvel side I mentioned. The exact same with DC, it is just Marvel has an advantage because of number. So Marvel wins easily imo.

HeroicMarc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, Zero Hour Parallax?

He could solo. Mess with the timeline, chronal blasts, reverse time, who on Avengers team can deal with that?

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HoM Wanda and Chaos War Herc wreck house.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By destinyman75

Still marvel, HOM, Rune King Thor, Classic Strange, Chaos Herc it's undeniable at this point

Yosefscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: heh. weird that usually Avengers normal incarnation is weaker than JL. but strongest version of Avengers are more powerful than DC.

though, usually in Marvel vs DC fight of characters on same tier, usually marvel characters are more powerful than DC too. (i.e : herald-tier fight = silver surver>>lanterns. teambuster-tier fight : thanos>>martian manhunter)

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott with Starheart ? Strongest incarnation ? OH BOY !

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

The DC team takes it. That blasted Superman Robot.

@katrurius17 said:

@slater8486:

Barry Allen Flash

Martian Manhunter

Hellbat suit Batman

Wonder woman with Godwave

World Breaker Hulk

These aren't the strongest incarnations of them.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yosefscion: True Irony in that, maybe there just always needs to be a balance force (shurgs)

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Marvel curb stomps.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar said:
@termiteone4ever said:

The DC team takes it. That blasted Superman Robot.

@katrurius17 said:

@slater8486:

Barry Allen Flash

Martian Manhunter

Hellbat suit Batman

Wonder woman with Godwave

World Breaker Hulk

These aren't the strongest incarnations of them.

These might not be the strongest but these are the one's I looked up when searching through comicvine. Rather then let me know these aren't the strongest give me names to replace them with or characters, I know you showed me pictures of Bat wonder woman given the trinity power I think but I don't know the names for them etc....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:

1. Same as any character, Fates reincarnations mean a lot, Classic Fates potential is yet to be discovered.

I don't even see what this means, (for refrence, just copy and paste what someone says into your reply box, highlight it, and hit the "quote" button next to "link" so that its easier to see what your replying to).

I respect your claims as to why you think Wanda would be able to hold her own against Classic Fate but Classic Fate was an equally devastating reality warper.

Scans for Fate having omniversal levels of reality manipulation? Hell even excluding the Chaos Wave, she has a a few multiversal reality manipulation feats iirc.

I have read day of vengeance infinite crisis and Nabu did get killed by Spectre but Wanda is nowhere near Spectre.

You cant say that Spectre > Wanda with zero proof. Its not like Spectre has any legit multiversal feats without being amped (that I am aware of) whereas Wanda does.

2. Only the Chaos Wave was deemed omniversal and it took a lot out of her when she unleashed it, does not mean she can do it at her whenever she feels like it.

I don't see why she couldn't, it really didn't take that much out of her physically, it was more of an emotional thing. She doesn't have to unleash omniversal levels of power, no one of the DC team is even close to that, hell most of them aren't anywhere close to multiversal.

Classic Fate's speed feats are well beyond the speed of light, he outran the Big Bang and Wanda has not shown any form of speed feat. So it could go either way.

Speed doesn't even matter at this level, unless your verse incorporates yes. Abstract, and abstract level beings don't usually fight physically, so speed doesn't even get you that far. Unless your suggesting that Fate speedblitzes her, in which case that sounds probable.

3. In the JLA Rise of Eclipso, I think issue 53 to 59? Eclipso defeats Spectre but both of them weren't at their full power.

Spectre is like, never at full power. That's why scaling to him is almost impossible.

4. I do have proof of it, Eclipso receives a fraction of Starhearts power and temporarily defeats the Spectre, although both of them weren't at the height of their power. If Alan Scott is being possessed by Starheart completely (Which has never happened), he will be able to take down CW Herc. Just a fraction of Starheart was able to defeat Mordru with ease, Control Fate and several others in just a second.

Agaim, conjecture. And scaling to levels never reached (admitted by you) by Alan. We have no way of telling if he could actually beat Herc, because he doesn't have any feats on that level. Whereas Herc is multiversal, so its not really a contest.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Itachus17

These might not be the strongest but these are the one's I looked up when searching through comicvine.

Hmmm ok.

Rather then let me know these aren't the strongest give me names to replace them with or characters

Ok i will look it up.

I know you showed me pictures of Bat wonder woman given the trinity power I think but I don't know the names for them etc....

?????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

realitybreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By realitybreaker

Replace wb hulk with hulk with infinity gaunlets .

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice League wins.

Zinglebog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zinglebog

Lets be honest here sword of superman and CAS Superman!!!! CAS could win beat half by himself. I reckon CAS would be last man standing dc team just wins this one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in Avengers can stop Thought Robot. The TRUTH

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Necromancer76

Gotta say JL. Dr. Fate and Dr. Strange stalemate, which ends with prime Superman and prime Flash managing to be MVPs for JL. It’s a close fight tho.

SpatialZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

A fight of this level I doubt could really be decided, stalemate.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought robot isn't superman from what I know, and that sword only turned superman to stone and broke him. I don't know what to say.

Classic fate? Fighting Spectre? Nah, that is not good enough. Classic strange fought LT.

New 52 captain atom. Wow that is good.

But given that marvel team has chaos war Hercules and house of m Wanda. I think they win. And why is parallax so hyped? I meant, in that that form, he has not done anything impressive.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@decaf_wizard said:

Thought Robot is high universal maximum. Stop the wank

which is how he beat a multiversal threat lol

prove it was mutiversal.

Avatar image for blueleftberry18
BlueLeftBerry18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slater8486:

Is there any prep time and when does this take place?

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786 said:
@decaf_wizard said:

Thought Robot is high universal maximum. Stop the wank

which is how he beat a multiversal threat lol

prove it was mutiversal.

idk destroying the universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically Thought Robot vs CW Hercules.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Basically Thought Robot vs CW Hercules.

Thought Robot wins with ease, CW Herc was universal, that multiversal BS was debunked ages ago.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is thought robot here when its not Clark? Am I missing something?

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: how is thought robot here when its not Clark? It's just some plot-device machine