Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Why, why, why?

Slams head on ground repeatedly

Even though the Avengers are better.........JLA wins.......

Jumps off cliff

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

are you using everyone in that picture?

bloody hell lol

M

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i did this before and it was a tie

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

JLA. No one on thee Avengers can stop the Flash.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Grand Duchess

Flash is so stupid, but JLA would win if zatanna is on it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Witch Kitten says:

"Flash is so stupid, but JLA would win if zatanna is on it."

He may be but it doesn't change the fact that nobody can stop him.

Plus Wanda smokes Zatanna right off the bat.
Post Edited:2007-09-01 20:16:45

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Grand Duchess

I know a couple of people in dc that can stop him.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Rated R Superstar says:

"JLA. No one on thee Avengers can stop the Flash."

what about the hulk or dc strange

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Witch Kitten says:

"I know a couple of people in dc that can stop him."

Ummmm, yeah he's in the DCU.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Grand Duchess

I know that!

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
what about the hulk or dc strange"
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Witch Kitten says:

"I know that!"

Then I have no idea what your talking about.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Grand Duchess

Well then...........neither do I. Wait what were we alking about.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Mighty Thor says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
what about the hulk or dc strange"

"

What about em? Doc Strange wouldn't even know where Flash was before he put his hand threw his chest and I believe he could still Hulks speed leaving him standing there like a shell.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Grand Duchess

doc strange would kill flash, absolutley

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I don't know WTF is going in this thread other than if JLA didn't have that bastard Flash the Avengers would win. Anyway, JLA wins.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Mighty Thor

you seriously think doctor strange can't sense flash or make a spell to freeze him

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#20  Edited By The_Martian

Are we going with people that are only on the teams in the pics or now or all off them? If so the Avengers best chance is guys like Thor and Sentry trying to stall long enough for Scarlet Which or Dr. Strange to do a killer finishing move. Without that guys like Flash are going to take the Avengers out too fast.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Mighty Thor says:

"you seriously think doctor strange can't sense flash or make a spell to freeze him"

Thats exactly what I'm saying. Flash can move faster then Strange can think. Game over.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Grand Duchess

nO, with strange's powers he doesn't really have to think, he can cast a spell that goes all the way around, it would get everybody.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Rated R Superstar says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"you seriously think doctor strange can't sense flash or make a spell to freeze him"
Thats exactly what I'm saying. Flash can move faster then Strange can think. Game over."

what about sentry then he is fast and i'm pretty sure quicksilver can hold him off long enough for strange to do something

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
Thats exactly what I'm saying. Flash can move faster then Strange can think. Game over."
what about sentry then he is fast and i'm pretty sure quicksilver can hold him off long enough for strange to do something"
Sentry is fast enough. Quicksilver isn't. Sentry is the only one that can match with Flash's speed thats on the avengers besides someone like Cap Mar-Vell or Quasar. But I don't think besides Sentry they can think as fast as flash.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Mighty Thor says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:

what about sentry then he is fast and i'm pretty sure quicksilver can hold him off long enough for strange to do something"

So what your saying is the Marvel U has to put two of its big guns on the Flash at the same time? So who's taking on Martian Manhunter and Superman and Green Lantern? If you take all the Avengers with speed and put them on the flash, then who's stopping Superman who is almost as fast? The Avengers are going down plain and simple.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
Sentry is fast enough. Quicksilver isn't. Sentry is the only one that can match with Flash's speed thats on the avengers besides someone like Cap Mar-Vell or Quasar. But I don't think besides Sentry they can think as fast as flash. "

thats why i said hold him off

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Grand Duchess

No they're not, you're going down plain and simple. take that Gambler.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Rated R Superstar says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
So what your saying is the Marvel U has to put two of its big guns on the Flash at the same time? So who's taking on Martian Manhunter and Superman and Green Lantern? If you take all the Avengers with speed and put them on the flash, then who's stopping Superman who is almost as fast? The Avengers are going down plain and simple."

thor can take on superman while vision is on martian manhunter and green lantern maybe thunderstrike

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Witch Kitten says:

"No they're not, you're going down plain and simple. take that Gambler."

Hahahaaaaaaa, thanks for the chuckle.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Grand Duchess

Your welcome.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, now I have a statement to make. Ok, Thor moves just as fast as Supes, and his hammer moves more than 2 times faster than light. Can't he just hit Flash in the back of the head (being that the rule is nobody in DC can move faster than Light), than right afterwards hit Supes, while Sentry goes to fight Martian Manhunter, and Wanda just dusts Zatanna off and Strange just sends DC into Limbo?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ok, now I have a statement to make. Ok, Thor moves just as fast as Supes, and his hammer moves more than 2 times faster than light. Can't he just hit Flash in the back of the head (being that the rule is nobody in DC can move faster than Light), than right afterwards hit Supes, while Sentry goes to fight Martian Manhunter, and Wanda just dusts Zatanna off and Strange just sends DC into Limbo?"

yea thor can do that

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Grand Duchess

okay mister chaos, you said wanda would dust zatanna off. what does cleaning have to do with this,Duh!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
So what your saying is the Marvel U has to put two of its big guns on the Flash at the same time? So who's taking on Martian Manhunter and Superman and Green Lantern? If you take all the Avengers with speed and put them on the flash, then who's stopping Superman who is almost as fast? The Avengers are going down plain and simple."
thor can take on superman while vision is on martian manhunter and green lantern maybe thunderstrike"
Thor could handle Superman, Martain Manunter is going to rip through Vision like nothing. I see Matain as the biggest problem next to Flash. I mean Flash they have to worry about him taking them out one at a time quickly. I see Martain taking them all out with one mental strike. The only people on Avengers with Mental powers to resist it would be Sentry and Dr. Strange.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ok, now I have a statement to make. Ok, Thor moves just as fast as Supes, and his hammer moves more than 2 times faster than light. Can't he just hit Flash in the back of the head (being that the rule is nobody in DC can move faster than Light), than right afterwards hit Supes, while Sentry goes to fight Martian Manhunter, and Wanda just dusts Zatanna off and Strange just sends DC into Limbo?"
Depends on the Flash. If its Wally he can steal the speed of others to increase his own. So he could acutally steal Thor's and the hammer's speed and make him faster.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
thor can take on superman while vision is on martian manhunter and green lantern maybe thunderstrike"
Thor could handle Superman, Martain Manunter is going to rip through Vision like nothing. I see Matain as the biggest problem next to Flash. I mean Flash they have to worry about him taking them out one at a time quickly. I see Martain taking them all out with one mental strike. The only people on Avengers with Mental powers to resist it would be Sentry and Dr. Strange. "

i'm pretty sure dc strange can make a spell to block martian from entering there heads like in infinty gauntlet he made a spell for them to breath in space

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Witch Kitten says:

"okay mister chaos, you said wanda would dust zatanna off. what does cleaning have to do with this,Duh!"

In other words, she kills her quickly.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Grand Duchess

oooooooh, my bad!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Depends on the Flash. If its Wally he can steal the speed of others to increase his own. So he could acutally steal Thor's and the hammer's speed and make him faster. "

Flash isn't allowed to move faster than light. That's the DC "safeguard". Their mainstream characters can't move faster than light. Flash is mainstream so no matter how much speed he absorbes, he can't move faster than light.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

Thor is just as fast as Superman? I never heard that but I'll take your word on it. Say he is then what? Superman has a weakness to magic, that doesn't mean he takes a shot from the hammer and goes down for the count. You guys keep making match ups that favor Marvel but who said they just pair up and go at it? Who says Thor doesn't go after Flash first and Martain Manunter cripples him with a telepathic attack? Who says Wanda and Zatanna match up? You see what I'm getting at, it wouldn't be all organized it would be chaos and the team with the most speed would win.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Rated R Superstar says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Thor is just as fast as Superman? I never heard that but I'll take your word on it. Say he is then what? Superman has a weakness to magic, that doesn't mean he takes a shot from the hammer and goes down for the count. You guys keep making match ups that favor Marvel but who said they just pair up and go at it? Who says Thor doesn't go after Flash first and Martain Manunter cripples him with a telepathic attack? Who says Wanda and Zatanna match up? You see what I'm getting at, it wouldn't be all organized it would be chaos and the team with the most speed would win."

true but both team has alot of speed like thor hammer is really fast and so is flash and sentry and superman also marvel has alot of brute strenght to like the hulk

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Grand Duchess

um...........I agree with gambler.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Martian

Rated R Superstar says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Thor is just as fast as Superman? I never heard that but I'll take your word on it. Say he is then what? Superman has a weakness to magic, that doesn't mean he takes a shot from the hammer and goes down for the count. You guys keep making match ups that favor Marvel but who said they just pair up and go at it? Who says Thor doesn't go after Flash first and Martain Manunter cripples him with a telepathic attack? Who says Wanda and Zatanna match up? You see what I'm getting at, it wouldn't be all organized it would be chaos and the team with the most speed would win."
That is a very fair statement. As I said. Avengers's only chance is trying to stall for Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch. If they can't they lose.
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Rated R Superstar says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

I see your point. But now who says any of the characters are going to go strait for the kill. Strange might not be viewed as a threat by anybody same goes for Wanda and Zatanna

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Depends on the Flash. If its Wally he can steal the speed of others to increase his own. So he could acutally steal Thor's and the hammer's speed and make him faster. "
Flash isn't allowed to move faster than light. That's the DC "safeguard". Their mainstream characters can't move faster than light. Flash is mainstream so no matter how much speed he absorbes, he can't move faster than light."
Flash has moved faster than light in the past. Where do you find this safeguard?
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The Mighty Thor

this fight is just like dc vs marvel

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

I see your point. But now who says any of the characters are going to go strait for the kill. Strange might not be viewed as a threat by anybody same goes for Wanda and Zatanna"

Thats a great point and it kinda shows mine. the speedsters (on both sides) wouldn't have to worry about who was who, large groups of people would be getting taken out left and right before they could blink. Now maybe they miss Wanda long enough for my girl to clear the board or maybe they miss Zatanna and so she clears the board.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor says:

"this fight is just like dc vs marvel "
Thats cause almost everyone in Marvel has been on the Avengers once and same for DC with the JLA.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"this fight is just like dc vs marvel "
Thats cause almost everyone in Marvel has been on the Avengers once and same for DC with the JLA. "

yea so this should just be decided as a tie

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Rated R Superstar says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I see your point. But now who says any of the characters are going to go strait for the kill. Strange might not be viewed as a threat by anybody same goes for Wanda and Zatanna"
Thats a great point and it kinda shows mine. the speedsters (on both sides) wouldn't have to worry about who was who, large groups of people would be getting taken out left and right before they could blink. Now maybe they miss Wanda long enough for my girl to clear the board or maybe they miss Zatanna and so she clears the board."

This is one of those situations where it kinda depends on a writer.

@Mar-Vell: Methos.