Justice League (DCEU) vs Dark Phoenix (X-Men: Dark Phoenix film)

• 86 results
hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The superhero team Justice League must stop the very powerful Dark Phoenix and save Planet Earth from the Attack.

Bloodlusted Match.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They die

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean solos DCEU.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 Soratoumiga  Online
MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could win if she exploits her TP. Other than that, I don’t think she really has a way to put down Superman.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: And superman only beats mcu high tiers by exploiting his speed... other than that, he dies.

See how horrible that argument is... if they don't use their best power...

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supmeran solos. her only chance might be tp

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supermanforever

@kingfrieza said:

@kanyecosby: And superman only beats mcu high tiers by exploiting his speed... other than that, he dies.

See how horrible that argument is... if they don't use their best power...

What is her best speed feat to even do something to superm?.

She reacted to lightning? wow nice wonder woman did too and she got blitzed and statued by superman.

The other feat stopping QS? When qs was charging she has literaly no sighn of ability to track him. She hit him with aoe blast, thats it. A win blast or something to be more presice and such pathetic thing wont stop Superman. He will just bullrush and split her in half

Only chance is tp if that.

Also lol at superman beating mcu high tiers because of exploiting there speed. Lets ignore that he virtually hits harder and is more durable and stronger than pretty much any mcu high tier.

Without speedblitz like in JL superman would still trash pretty much any high tier in mcu aside maybe those with infinity stones.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could win if she exploits her TP. Other than that, I don’t think she really has a way to put down Superman.

to be fair i'm not sure whether or not she couldn't just vaporize them, but yeah, this

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if their durability is high, I’ve never understand what could stop someone with molecular manipulation from rearranging their molecules or dispersing them entirely. But even if she can’t, she still TP’s them.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean wins, Only threat is Superman.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any dc solo

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16 JediXMan  Moderator

The other feat stopping QS? When qs was charging she has literaly no sighn of ability to track him. She hit him with aoe blast, thats it. A win blast or something to be more presice and such pathetic thing wont stop Superman. He will just bullrush and split her in half

She didn't use an AoE blast on Quicksilver. He was running on debris and she moved the debris so that he stumbled, displaying her ability to track his movements.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if their durability is high, I’ve never understand what could stop someone with molecular manipulation from rearranging their molecules or dispersing them entirely. But even if she can’t, she still TP’s them.

I believe Jean wins, but the arguments for molecules: perhaps the bonds are more difficult to break , which gives them their extreme durability? In the comics we have characters that withstand molecular manipulation because they're physically extremely tough.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any dc solo

Yea right because Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, or even Wonder Woman are going to solo this OP character? Lol

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean probably winsz. Superman survives for a bit but he does eventually

Omandtellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

๋Jean can solo dceu universe.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given her regen I doubt they'd actually be able to stop her even if she didn't end this fight with TP the second it starts.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given her regen I doubt they'd actually be able to stop her even if she didn't end this fight with TP the second it starts.

No Caption Provided

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven’t seen the movie yet but I heard Gene regenerated from atoms... is that true?

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix effortlessly solos DCEU, MCU (without IG) and X-Men universe.

BloodTimeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: Dont think so

But the phoneix protects her from fatal wounds like nothing happened (hela style).

And she can de atomise so durability means nothing to her

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@supermanforever said:

She didn't use an AoE blast on Quicksilver. He was running on debris and she moved the debris so that he stumbled, displaying her ability to track his movements.

I agree that she can react to thing that are fast. Example she did react to lightning, but this is just not very consistent. She has show pretty medicore feats in the entire movie otherwise.

Just one example even wonder woman reacted to a lightning, but Superman still overshadowed her.

I never claimed that she wouldnt be able to react to Clark. My point is that she would still not be able to stop him despite a reaction. You think moving back some debrees would stop Clark, who can withstand world engine beam, gravity of small singularity, lift thousands of tons in flight, ignore doomsdays multicityblock blast.

I agree that she would most likely react to him, but reacting is one thing stopping him is other. She also has not displayed combat speed. It was just a reaction, she wouldnt be able to fight clark in the same way that QS or flash would do.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven’t seen the movie yet but I heard Gene regenerated from atoms... is that true?

No this is false. But she was able to heal from a stab in the chest by an arm. Same way Hela did from swords etc if you remember from ragnarok. But her durability was awful. So any high tier would just rip her in two halfs. If thors splits her with stormbreaker she would not be able to heal back.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Shinne

What sucks about Jean is she doesn't have her classic AoE disintegration. Anyone other than Batman could literally one-shot her head from her shoulder with one simple strike. Despite her insanely fast reflex and movement, she could be blindsided from behind the same way she did in the movie.

Pretty speculative, but either MCU Avengers or DCEU Justice League could beat her in some scenarios.

Omandtellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: it wasn't the same as Jean when she was stabbed it was shown her insides were made of energy that was the force and it simply pulled itself back in an undid the damage. Jean's body at this point was a shell housing the Phoenix which is why when she realized she couldn't stay on Earth she got rid of her body. That is absolutely nothing like Hela.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balancedtruth: on a curious unrelated note, who would win, dceu Superman vs 616 Odin?

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean stomps

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BalancedTruth

@jefferydeducke: pre crisis obviously

I assume you are getting to some sort of point here?

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

post-third-act Jean solos current dceu, physical force means nothing to a metaphysical ascended planet-busting entity

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: it wasn't the same as Jean when she was stabbed it was shown her insides were made of energy that was the force and it simply pulled itself back in an undid the damage. Jean's body at this point was a shell housing the Phoenix which is why when she realized she couldn't stay on Earth she got rid of her body. That is absolutely nothing like Hela.

That does not prove she would heal after getting ripped apart. Both healed from a stab thats it. The rest is assumption

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#43 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@supermanforever said:

I agree that she can react to thing that are fast. Example she did react to lightning, but this is just not very consistent. She has show pretty medicore feats in the entire movie otherwise.

Just one example even wonder woman reacted to a lightning, but Superman still overshadowed her.

I never claimed that she wouldnt be able to react to Clark. My point is that she would still not be able to stop him despite a reaction. You think moving back some debrees would stop Clark, who can withstand world engine beam, gravity of small singularity, lift thousands of tons in flight, ignore doomsdays multicityblock blast.

I agree that she would most likely react to him, but reacting is one thing stopping him is other. She also has not displayed combat speed. It was just a reaction, she wouldnt be able to fight clark in the same way that QS or flash would do.

I never claimed that she could react to Superman. Maybe she can, I don't know. All I'm saying is that she didn't use an AoE and was capable of perceiving and reacting to Quicksilver.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: got that :p She might react, but she cant stop him

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers