Justice League (DCAU) vs All Might (My Hero Academia)

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hyperfinn

The animated Justice League is facing off against the hero All Might in a epic fight to the death!.

No Caption Provided

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos. Even DCAU Superman. If you saw the shot from the finale on Darkseid, I doubt All-Might survives that.

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos. Even DCAU Superman. If you saw the shot from the finale on Darkseid, I doubt All-Might survives that.

You mean this part in JLU.

Loading Video...

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CaptFalcon725

@captfalcon725 said:

You mean this part in JLU.

Loading Video...

This was the part. All-Might not tanking that.

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would All Might fair against the other Justice League members?.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

I don’t see why all might couldn’t tank those hits. The big issue for all might here is all of supermans other powers along with his speed assuming he fights competently.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By stormshadow_x

If a competent Superman uses his powers. He could match all might. Hell his speed is already too much but again DCAU Superman was tagged so often due to plot demands.

Gl and MMH could get some good hits in. To a lesser extent so could Diana if she tries to Lasso him to Icap him which could work as her, Clark, and jonn are stronger in a on striking sense.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably All Might.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allmight!!!

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might can destroy entire city blocks while handicapped and out of his prime with the shockwave of a single punch

He stomps

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might can destroy entire city blocks while handicapped and out of his prime with the shockwave of a single punch

He stomps

How would All Might handle DCAU Green Lanterns powers?.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: He's not stomping lol

The JL have high end feats too and especially so with scaling.

Flash could solo tbh if he goes all out, too fast and confirmed FTL three times over.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By stormshadow_x

@panda_emperorix: Why exactly is that impressive? All Might is powerful but because he can make air pressure shockwaves with his punches doesn't mean he stomps. A lot of characters who hit harder and stronger than All Might aren't capable of that

Superman is on a similar level. GL is good range support

If I'm being honest save for the United States of Smash which isn't something All Might can just do on a whim I'd argue Superman's punch against Darkseid or being able to shake a city with his punches are just as impressive as most All Might striking feats if not more so.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi said:

@panda_emperorix: He's not stomping lol

The JL have high end feats too and especially so with scaling.

Flash could solo tbh if he goes all out, too fast and confirmed FTL three times over.

Emperorix is a MCU fanboy, he never votes for dc characters

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pandalumina

@stormshadow_x said:

@panda_emperorix: Why exactly is that impressive? All Might is powerful but because he can make air pressure shockwaves with his punches doesn't mean he stomps. A lot of characters who hit harder and stronger than All Might aren't capable of that

Superman is on a similar level. GL is good range support

If I'm being honest save for the United States of Smash which isn't something All Might can just do on a whim I'd argue Superman's punch against Darkseid or being able to shake a city with his punches are just as impressive as most All Might striking feats if not more so.

Supes doesn't come close to this type of strength

And this is casual while handicapped and not 100%

No Caption Provided

The punch to DS doesn't compare to this

Supes gets splattered if he tries to tank it

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Why is that impressive? We've see his non casual punches against nomu and All for one.

Super is physically stronger and faster. His heat vision can probably hurt All Might. Adding other leaguers isn't going to help his chances. And like I said his feat of shaking a city is more impressive. The shock wave isn't as impressive as you're making it out to be.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Why is that impressive? We've see his non casual punches against nomu and All for one.

Super is physically stronger and faster. His heat vision can probably hurt All Might. Adding other leaguers isn't going to help his chances. And like I said his feat of shaking a city is more impressive. The shock wave isn't as impressive as you're making it out to be.

It's impressive since he's holding back considerably. Nomu had shock absorption abilities and All Might sent him into the clouds out of sight. Show me feats of Superman that trump any of these. I'm not actually seeing any of substance.

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By stormshadow_x

@panda_emperorix: ive already told you the feats and have already spoke about Clarks speed advantage which is massive. I've also states All Might doesn't have much defense from the heat vision.

You're also ignoring the other characters I've brought up. Making a city shake is I more impressive than anything you've shown. He's taken the same kind of hits from doomsday and Darkseid both of which are at the very least his equals or superiors. We've seen his max power in the United States of Smash which isn't nearly as impressive nor was the crater he made wasn't as impressive as something Superman did without much trouble against Grundy. Also the air pressure their didn't even really move Gran Torino or the Helicopter nearby just throw in them off balance.

I can't post the feats from my phone but I've shown plan of Subtance lol, the only thing that would of saved all might is in character but seeing as he's going against a team of bloodlusted character's he gets blitzed and probably put on the pavement.