• 152 results
Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eredin12

Justice League, Darkseid, and Prime( post-crisis, new 52 feats)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1

Seven deadly sins and 10 Commandments

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 2

Fantastic Four, Apocalypse and Sentry

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 3

Thor, Bill World breaker Hulk, Dante, Vergil, Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and entire Gotei 13

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 4

No Caption Provided

Larfleeze and Galaxy's Mightiest Heroes

No Caption Provided

Round 5

Thanos and Mori

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 6

Hades ( Saint Seiya)

No Caption Provided

Described by Shion, who had fought with Hypnos at the time, to be a God who's power was endless and beyond reach

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at R3, WBH carries

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KanyeCosby

I think they would make it to at least 5. I think they could potentially make it to 6. I don’t know much about Saint Seiya but from what I’ve heard, they should probably stop there. Also I think you may have this on the wrong forum. Put it on the battles forum.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 5

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eredin12

@kanyecosby: My bad, forgot to do that, i will ask a mod to put it there

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

>Teambusters

>Prime and Darkseid

Pick one, lol.

They probably stop at four.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

@professorrespect: You have point there lol, real team busters are in round 5 and 4( Larfleeze) changed it, also managed to put it to battles

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they would make it to at least 5. I think they could potentially make it to 6. I don’t know much about Saint Seiya but from what I’ve heard, they should probably stop there.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say stop at 4

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the callout. They stop at 2 or 3.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe 4 or 5. Don't know about 6.

Eredin13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily clears

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eredin12

@takenstew22: 6 is Hades, he was just possessing a guy called Alone but should probably change his name to Hades

Eredin13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 UltraPhoenix  Online

Probably 4

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 UltraPhoenix  Online

What are the battle conditions? Morals on/off, bloodlusted, ooc?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12

@ultraphoenix: If it's not specified standard battle assumptions apply, meaning morals on i think, but lets say evreyone is bloodlusted if you think it being on limits some of them

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

what are the morals? cause people like flash, MMH, Kyle rayner are limited very much by their morals

if it's morals off I could see them clearing but I don't know who R6 is, so....

morals on I think they stop at 4

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get to round 6.

Im not sure who hades is though so not sure if he clears.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 UltraPhoenix  Online

4 seems like a hard stop for them, they could probably beat the Annihilators without too much difficulty but adding in Larfleeze makes it a stomp in the other teams favour.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 seems like a hard stop for them, they could probably beat the Annihilators without too much difficulty but adding in Larfleeze makes it a stomp in the other teams favour.

you sure? bloodlusted wally west and MMH are teambusters in their own rights, kyle can hold and block star busting explosions, adding the rest of the league, SBP and darksied and you still think they can't win?

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@punyaamrit said:

@ultraphoenix said:

you sure? bloodlusted wally west and MMH are teambusters in their own rights, kyle can hold and block star busting explosions, adding the rest of the league, SBP and darksied and you still think they can't win?

They get past round 4 pretty easily, MMH can just TP Larfleeze then Prime could and Wally could beat most of the Annihilators by themselves. Draining won’t work either when SBP has his suit on.

Then they blitz round 5, not sure how round 6 goes.

ReaperAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way at 5, Not sure about 6 tho.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol bloodlusted MMH, flash, Darkseid and SBP will stomp thanos into oblivion, it'll be an obvious mismatch

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 or 5, defo stops at 6. 4 and 5 should be swapped too.

ReaperAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ReaperAce

@punyaamrit said:
@reaperace said:

lol bloodlusted MMH, flash, Darkseid and SBP will stomp thanos into oblivion, it'll be an obvious mismatch

OP didn't specify bloodlusted so I did assume morals on(that takes flash out of the picture or Thanos can TP him), Thanos is immune to telepathy so MMH will be useless also, Darkseid and SPB are the only threats, Jin and Thanos can take SPB and Darksied out so it's up to the JL to make a difference like MMH getting a hold on Jin before he does too much dmg. that's why I said it could go either way.

But I can certainly see them winning tho.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@reaperace: Mori doesn’t even have the feats to hurt prime at normal levels and Prime is a whole lot faster, the flash’s admitted to being slower then him in infinite crisis. So before you say something like Mori 1 millions x FTL, the lanterns are in octillions x FTL, post crisis Superman be flying to other universes, flash is immeasurable and prime is too. Mori dies then Thanos dies next, he could arguably take on both by himself.

Round 6 I have no clue.

ReaperAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: Mori doesn’t even have the feats to hurt prime at normal levels and Prime is a whole lot faster, the flash’s admitted to being slower then him in infinite crisis. So before you say something like Mori 1 millions x FTL, the lanterns are in octillions, post crisis Superman be flying to other universes, flash is immeasurable and prime is too. It’s a spite.

Ok.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't sentry just one-shot a celestial?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would stop at 1 if Prime wasn't immune to magic.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI
@hollowpointer said:

@applekidthethird: Celestials have been trash for a while. Cosmic Ghost Rider decapitated one and claimed that he killed others, Robbie Reyes drove his Hell Charger through one, current She-Hulk made a hole in one and in the future Black Bolt killed several of them with a scream. The last one even happened under Cates, who also wrote Sentry flying through one.

OT: stop dead at 3, WBH vaporizes them and his own team as well.

Prime kills WBH

They proceed to round 6 not sure if they clear.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@hollowpointer: he didn’t kill Wonder Woman because he wanted her alive to see his world.

Your completely skipping over the fact the moment she entered that universe she was oneshotted and unconscious.

In fact the whole confrontation between Superboy and wonder woman was just plane abuse, she was pleading the whole time cause she knew she couldn’t stop him.

Now stop the lowballing your not even mentioning the fact he killed every hero on that earth and won infinite crisis he was versing post crisis versions of characters and killed all of them.

Or do I need to mention the fact Wonder Woman never hurt him,

Lowballers these days are becoming quite common prime can solo arguably solo to round 5, arguably adding the league just means they definitely clear round 5 but I’m not sure about 6 cause I don’t know who that is.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

@ultraphoenix said:

They get past round 4 pretty easily, MMH can just TP Larfleeze then Prime could and Wally could beat most of the Annihilators by themselves. Draining won’t work either when SBP has his suit on.

Then they blitz round 5, not sure how round 6 goes.

yeah I was thinking that too

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:
@reaperace said:

OP didn't specify bloodlusted so I did assume morals on(that takes flash out of the picture or Thanos can TP him), Thanos is immune to telepathy so MMH will be useless also, Darkseid and SPB are the only threats, Jin and Thanos can take SPB and Darksied out so it's up to the JL to make a difference like MMH getting a hold on Jin before he does too much dmg. that's why I said it could go either way.

nah read above eredin did mention there was morals off so flash is still in the pic, and flash has evaded mind control from black lantern MMH, besides does thanos even have TP? how good are thanos TP resistance feats cause bloodlusted MMH was casually TP'ing the joker and the league multiple times, how powerful is jin? like teambuster level? also it's important to note wally here is million times faster than everybody, and has ten types of hax

ReaperAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ReaperAce

@punyaamrit said:
@reaperace said:
@punyaamrit said:
@reaperace said:

nah read above eredin did mention there was morals off so flash is still in the pic, and flash has evaded mind control from black lantern MMH, besides does thanos even have TP? how good are thanos TP resistance feats cause bloodlusted MMH was casually TP'ing the joker and the league multiple times, how powerful is jin? like teambuster level? also it's important to note wally here is million times faster than everybody, and has ten types of hax

I agree Wally can destroy teams with ease on paper, but most of the time if not always He underperforms. Morals Off Wally is very hard to quantify and basically on paper he can beat everybody with phasing vibrating speed steel etc, but then again how he is going to penetrate Thanos shields?

We must factor in Thanos has insane durability and regeneration for either of these guys to put down except for SBP which he is not one-shotting either and his Forcefields can save him from blitzes which even troubled the Big G.

Thanos is a very powerful telepath,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Galactus, Beyonder, Heralds, Hulk, etc.

And for his TP resistance, as far as we know he is basically immune,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jin has similar stats to SPB with better weaponry. That's why I think this battle is very close and Thanos can clutch this.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By Karkus

Given how Prime with help struggled with Lantern Vidar's shields not sure how he'd do against Larfleeze's.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:
@reaperace said:
@punyaamrit said:
@reaperace said:

I agree Wally can destroy teams with ease on paper, but most of the time if not always He underperforms. Morals Off Wally is very hard to quantify.

well, that's why I said morals off wally not morals on, you know like eobard or godspeed

We must factor in Thanos has insane durability and regeneration for either of these guys to put down except for SBP which he is not one-shotting either and his Forcefields can save him from blitzes which even troubled the Big G.

yeah I know he has, that's why flash can't IMP thanos although he has other hax, and flash can just vibrate through thanos' forcefields and certainly neither SBP or DK can 1v1 thanos but they can 2v1 him also there is flash and MMH

Thanos is a very powerful telepath,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Galactus, Beyonder, Heralds, Hulk, etc.

is his TP consistent? and where is the big g scan from? cause I think there's some context since hungry galactus stalemates odin in TP not to mention I think xavier, magneto, surfer have breached big g's mind? would you consider thanos to be a more potent telepath than the one I mentioned above? what is the heralds tp resistance? the hulk scan states that hulk is a weak mind, which is an unbelievable irony showcasing the writer doesn't have enough knowledge, not to mention even jean grey has breached past hulk's defenses and flash has escaped telepathy in his previous encounters with telepaths not to mention fernus/ MMH has likely better tp feats than thanos8

And for his TP resistance, as far as we know he is basically immune,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jin has similar stats to SPB with better weaponry. That's why I think this battle is very close and Thanos can clutch this.

hmm... that's well i guess nice but what consistent feats do moondragon, cosmo and mantis have? because bloodlusted MMH is no joke since he basically has galaxy level range, has breached spectre's mind a couple times (with context of course) and has even beaten despero a teambuster I think, meanwhile wally has speed steal, speed force dump, time manipulation, phasing which he can do to thanos I mean fernus or wally alone are enough to handle thanos while the rest of the league, SBP, DK more than enough to handle jin

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RajjarsAlt

@crunch5481 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Stops at R3, WBH carries

No.

He made an impact that busted a planet and cracked a moon from a significant separation distance, without even touching said things. That's way above planet busting on its own and most of these guys don't have the feats to withstand an fireball that fodderized Bi-Beast, Foom, Arm-Cheddon, Wendigo, etc. Plus they are Thor level in terms of overall consistency as well, which doesn't really help them at all. Whoever's left after all that onslaught certainly won't be able to win the fight by themselves.

ReaperAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit:

Wally is not passing Thanos shields even morals off, And I think mantis and co all toghether should be in MMH standard league as well, so they need more than MMH and Walley to handle a versatile ( TP , TK , Dark Arts etc ) and powerful opponent in Thanos. But as I said before I am leaning towards the DC team anyway if they play it smart.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@karkus said:

Given how Prime with help struggled with Lantern Vidar's shields not sure how he'd do against Larfleeze's.

I read that comic he didn’t try to break his constructs cause he didn’t see Vidar as a threat and when he did he killed him in cold blood and no difficult.

Then Sodam Yat of the 31st century with all green lantern rings and central power battery absorbed and Ion basically parrallax levels of power (parrallax had the power of all lanterns and the lantern battery minus ion) lost to SBP too.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@karkus said:

I read that comic he didn’t try to break his constructs cause he didn’t see Vidar as a threat and when he did he killed him in cold blood and no difficult.

Then Sodam Yat of the 31st century with all green lantern rings and central power battery absorbed and Ion basically parrallax levels of power (parrallax had the power of all lanterns and the lantern battery minus ion) lost to SBP too.

What do you mean he "didn't try to break his constructs?" He was punching them repeatedly and asked Persuader to do it for him. He broke Vidars finger and then killed him, but never broke his shields.

Same with Yat. Did well against him in combat, but didn't break his shields. Lantern shields have always been very durable and Larfleeze is much stronger than Vidar.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace said:

@punyaamrit:

Wally is not passing Thanos shields even morals off, And I think mantis and co all toghether should be in MMH standard league as well, so they need more than MMH and Walley to handle a versatile ( TP , TK , Dark Arts etc ) and powerful opponent in Thanos. But as I said before I am leaning towards the DC team anyway if they play it smart.

Prime would also have TP resistance above Superman due to having the same physiology, prime’s just being stronger in all stats. Also Prime has mind hax resistances feats since he resisted the ALE in a black lantern ring, you’ll only know a black lantern ring has the ALE if your a hardcore DC fan. Basically after Sinestro corps Prime killed Anti-monitor and his corps became a black lantern battery, in darkseid war it is revealed that anti-monitor had the power of AL in him and gave a portion to grail, in godhead white lantern rings where confirmed to have the LE and Highfather used it, then in death metal when DarkFather tried to possess Superman with the ALE it was Batman’s black lantern ring that stopped Superman being possessed. In Adventure comics Superboy prime managed to overcome the black lantern ring killing him (since it kills you if your alive) and managed to resist its ALE which makes you serve Nekron. So he’s still got TP of the highest degree above Martian Manhunter who couldn’t resist it, that and ALE has only ever been countered by another ALE user or a black lantern ring which got power from the black lantern power battery which was Anti-monitors corpse that had the power of AL. If you want scans I can get them so Prime should be able to resist TP anyway. This is a lesser known fact. Prime has tanked a galaxy level explosion of the yellow lantern battery exploding, broken through a lantern construct made by all lanterns keep in mind they contained the galaxy level explosion in Sinestro Corp war, tanked monarch blowing up a universe, and the reason he was going to Oa was to blow it up to making a Big Bang of which he was confident he could tank, tanked the power of COIE anti-monitor using the power of his anti-matter universe, and has only ever lost while weakened, if we take his latest feats he killed everyone in trinity crisis single handedly. Thanos has no means of harming Superboy prime and even some skyfather’s aren’t capable consistently, Superboy prime is faster then the flash family and they admitted they were too slow so they have the speedforce to one flash and thanos’s shields aren’t holding against a guy that broke the combined green lantern construct. By all accounts Thanos would die eventually.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:
@firstmanofsteei said:
@karkus said:

What do you mean he "didn't try to break his constructs?" He was punching them repeatedly and asked Persuader to do it for him. He broke Vidars finger and then killed him, but never broke his shields.

Same with Yat. Did well against him in combat, but didn't break his shields. Lantern shields have always been very durable and Larfleeze is much stronger than Vidar.

1. Everyone was throwing there attacks at Vidar even Mordru but one punch from Superboy prime made a crack in the shield he only threw one punch i just checked

2. He broke out of 31st century Sodam Yats const and beat him, regaredless of what you say 31st century sodam yat is vastly superior to Larfleeze it’s not even funny, even without the ring he’s a daxamite, with all that power he’s on parrallax levels of power technically anyway.

3. No one can harm prime that simple, prime has a ridiculously high durability, a Galaxy level Bomb did nothing and a universe blowing up only pissed him of upon arrival.

Lets not pretend he can get beaten in physical confrontation but at least you didn’t say he’s stats are comparable to Mori’s that’s an insult to prime the gap is way to large.