Justice League and Avengers vs. The Green Lantern Corps (Jl: New 52 team and members + Martian Manhunter) ( Avengers: Cap, IM, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Hulk, and Vision)

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Clark_EL

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By serpent222

Now, hold up. Before I vote I need to know which side Earth's Lanterns are fighting for. See, they have the leadership, experience, and knowledge of the Guardians to help sway things in the JLA/Avengers' favor. But if they are with the Corps, then it is likely just a war of attrition with them as generals, and unchecked Guardians rigging things in their favor.

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xtremekidx

for me it will be the GLC.....the sheer number should be enough to overwhelm the two teams..and a single green lnatern himself is competent enough to be a great challenge!

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

Wrong forum.

Also:

CYCLOPS WOULD WIN BECAUSE HE WAS RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!111

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Clark_EL
@serpent222 said:

Now, hold up. Before I vote I need to know which side Earth's Lanterns are fighting for. See, they have the leadership, experience, and knowledge of the Guardians to help sway things in the JLA/Avengers' favor. But if they are with the Corps, then it is likely just a war of attrition with them as generals, and unchecked Guardians rigging things in their favor.

Oh no the human green lanterns aren't going to go against their own race.  So ya their with the earth team. 
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Clark_EL:

I'm guessing you're new. This should actually be in the Battles board, and you shouldn't make Battles as polls.

Also, specifications on versions, scenario, setting, and equipment/prep is also advised.

Welcome to Comic Vine though :)