#1 Posted by Clark_EL (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by serpent222 (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, hold up. Before I vote I need to know which side Earth's Lanterns are fighting for. See, they have the leadership, experience, and knowledge of the Guardians to help sway things in the JLA/Avengers' favor. But if they are with the Corps, then it is likely just a war of attrition with them as generals, and unchecked Guardians rigging things in their favor.

#3 Posted by xtremekidx (590 posts) - - Show Bio

for me it will be the GLC.....the sheer number should be enough to overwhelm the two teams..and a single green lnatern himself is competent enough to be a great challenge!

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong forum.

Also:

CYCLOPS WOULD WIN BECAUSE HE WAS RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!111

#5 Posted by Clark_EL (2943 posts) - - Show Bio
@serpent222 said:

Now, hold up. Before I vote I need to know which side Earth's Lanterns are fighting for. See, they have the leadership, experience, and knowledge of the Guardians to help sway things in the JLA/Avengers' favor. But if they are with the Corps, then it is likely just a war of attrition with them as generals, and unchecked Guardians rigging things in their favor.

Oh no the human green lanterns aren't going to go against their own race.  So ya their with the earth team. 
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL:

I'm guessing you're new. This should actually be in the Battles board, and you shouldn't make Battles as polls.

Also, specifications on versions, scenario, setting, and equipment/prep is also advised.

Welcome to Comic Vine though :)