• 97 results
#1 Edited by comicfan09 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Meet in NYC, random encounter. Morals on. Both see the other guy as a threat and shouldn't be trusted with such weaponry.

Justice Buster (Batman v2 #35-36)

(Justice Buster Batman v2 35-36)
(Justice Buster Batman v2 35-36)

Hulk Buster (World War Hulk)
Hulk Buster (World War Hulk)

#2 Edited by _slim_ (16537 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster can't even bust the Hulk.

#3 Posted by Black_Arrow (9328 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
#4 Edited by Fanatic_for_Fernus (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know much of the justice busters feats so I can't say.

#5 Edited by NotATreeABush (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster wins

Actually I just read some Justice Buster feats and now I can't decide...

#6 Posted by _slim_ (16537 posts) - - Show Bio

Bust 'em!

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#7 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

From what's been shown so far, the justice buster looks more powerful, but needs more feats to win definitively

#8 Posted by patrat18 (11640 posts) - - Show Bio

From what's been shown so far, the justice buster looks more powerful, but needs more feats to win definitively

#9 Posted by comicace3 (12347 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@firestormfate1919 said:

Yup. PEOPLES CHAMP IS OFFICIALLY OUT.

#10 Edited by Frisky4 (9216 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Buster.

#11 Posted by Nomar (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to say it, but based on what we've seen so far of the Justice Buster. It wins. I really hate when the companies just copy each other to make a more powerful version of something the other has. Stark is supposed to be the robotics guys and Wayne can have everything else.

#12 Posted by chaos911 (4166 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done already

#13 Edited by Kingant27 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

I will post scans tommorow, as I am on phone, and I can't put the spoiler cover in; so SPOILERS!!!:

The Justice Buster Armour survived multiple punches, with no containable damage, from WW when she was going all out.

Also its punch at max power was fast enough to tag her (she is allegedly a bit slower) and do a little damage.

It has the antithesis to WW's lasso, what I am dubbing the lasso of lies that can make the person in contact with it fall into a dream state and be convinced of a different occurrence (think Fantomex's distraction powers).

It can even work on WW, who is virtually immune to all, but the most powerful telepathy.

The suit is fast enough to track the flash, at non optimum speeds.

It can render the ground frictionless.

It has a magnesium carbonate goo that grows stronger as the individual struggles and it absorbs the water in their body.

Allegedly it has citrine neurolizers, which based on some crude research citrine is a silicone based crystal many believe enhances the portions of the brain responsible for choices and imagination, thus it should mitigate the targets ability to imagine and make choices (will).

Also the electromagnetic nerve tree is a highly advanced EMP (take this "feat" with a grain of salt since it doesn't show effectiveness).

It takes a punch from Superman with some damage, and leads to Batman trying to reason with Superman...

Vs

The Hulkbuster that fought WWH, which led to the WWH being victorious, and Tony's Hulk-Buster armor destroyed. The Hulk goes on to defeat the Fantastic Four, Doctor Strange, and everything and everyone thrown against him.

An enraged WWH beat the Hulk Buster in a few hits.

And WWH strength wise was strong enough to hold the tectonic plates of sakaar(a planet), which in fact is bigger than the earth, The equatorial diameter of earth is 7,926 miles, while sakaar's is 12,150 miles. also it is important to note that these plates were going it was even going on two different directions.

Vs

Superman's punches, which were powerful enough to be felt in the middle of Earth's core...

I think Batman with Justice Buster Armour wins, as the Justice Buster is built to fight a very powerful team, with different abilities; whereas something initially made to fight the Hulk, yet completely failed; leads me to think that, Batman is just is prepared for more than just Superman's strength, but also WW and her lasso, Flash's speed, Aquaman etc..

Also in Marvel Now, Ironman has a further upgraded Hulkbuster, yet Marvel Now Hulk; still stomped it...

#14 Edited by Helicoprion (3528 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Buster

#15 Posted by kfabz-23 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice buster

#16 Edited by Saint_Sophie (7262 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Buster should be able to win the majority.

#17 Posted by Frisky4 (9216 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Justice Buster.

#18 Posted by Noone301994 (22171 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Neither can the Justice Buster.

#19 Posted by Gracetrack (4159 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulk Juster

#20 Posted by willpayton (19763 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Buster

#21 Posted by jedog (487 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk buster

#22 Posted by Jestersmiles (9413 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by HelixFlameYT (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Buster hits harder.

Has tons of defensive shields.

Thermal heat (I doubt he'd need it).

And is bigger.

I got money on Justice Buster

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#24 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (4326 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol thought it was Justin Bieber vs Hulk buster xD

#25 Posted by algorhythm511 (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on the Justice Buster.

Lol...that would be a funny battle, but I've heard Bieber's voice can destroy skyscrapers and lower IQ points just by listening to it.

#26 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (4326 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on the Justice Buster.

@thebestofthebest said:

Lol...that would be a funny battle, but I've heard Bieber's voice can destroy skyscrapers and lower IQ points just by listening to it.

You Got It Right Buddy xD

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
#27 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7568 posts) - - Show Bio

JB

#28 Posted by Silverrings (5443 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Justice Buster?

#29 Edited by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (4326 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Lucano (2809 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Buster busts the Hulkbuster.

#32 Posted by Dark-Magic (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Neither can the Justice Buster.

He was trying point out that the suit failed to do what it was designed to do. The JB manage to defeat almost all members expect superman but batman defeat him after the suit was torn off him but at least he defeated some members.

#33 Posted by Dark-Magic (236 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Tantani (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkmagic: defeat is a big word

He made WW think she won and she then just go away (so stupid way to bfr)

He beat sups with kryptonyt

What did he even do to the flash??

And as much as I know he didn't even fight against aquaman and MMH so no he didn't win the JLA as much as I know

#35 Posted by Madripoor (1915 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Buster.

#36 Posted by Thedailybagel (11329 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkmagic: the league were all weakened by the jokers toxin and even then bruce only survived because they acted incompetent; Clark ripped the justice buster to shreds despite him being weakened by both the toxin and the suits red sun gauntlets, yet kept talking and didn't finish the fight when he could.

#37 Posted by GhostRavage (14473 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice Buster is made through preparation for very specific characters, Hulkbuster Iron Man seemed more impressive for most scenarios. Like, red sun powered punches won't do anything to Iron Man and most likely will just empower him further for example. That said, Iron Man's armor is also a lot bigger than the Justice Buster with much more fail proof mechanisms.

No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by Noone301994 (22171 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk-Buster stomps. The Justice Buster would probably get one-shotted by World War Hulk.

#39 Posted by Noone301994 (22171 posts) - - Show Bio

He was trying point out that the suit failed to do what it was designed to do. The JB manage to defeat almost all members expect superman but batman defeat him after the suit was torn off him but at least he defeated some members.

But he had specific countermeasures for their weaknesses. It's not like he used brute force (which is what would be needed here) so it's irrelevant. Besides, it was admitted that they were slower than usual and it was clear that Superman was toying with him at the end. "He saysssss to beggg". Superman was being instructed by Joker to make Batman beg.

#40 Posted by Silverrings (5443 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Ouroborik (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question: did Batman actually build the Justicebuster on his own? Because that's just stupid and completely goes against his character, HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CREATE SCI-FI TECH

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#42 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

lol

#43 Posted by MasterKungFu (20774 posts) - - Show Bio

JB

#44 Posted by Dark-Magic (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkmagic said:

But he had specific countermeasures for their weaknesses. It's not like he used brute force (which is what would be needed here) so it's irrelevant. Besides, it was admitted that they were slower than usual and it was clear that Superman was toying with him at the end. "He saysssss to beggg". Superman was being instructed by Joker to make Batman beg.

Actually he used brute force on wonder woman who's a god level character. He did an effective punch on her.

No Caption Provided

What I also noticed that the hand can eject out like a sucker punch or jab which would be useful in the fight. With the longer range attacks hulkbuster is at a disadvantage here. Like comparing heavyweight boxers to light weights.

Did the same to superman (small portion of red sun energy).

No Caption Provided

Slower than usual? Which page?

Despite mentally (skill + experience) it's takes more than brute force here. It's not about brute force here since the suit has other capabilities neutralise the hulkbuster. The Justice buster has an EMP which could be used on hulkbuster iron man due to the similarities between cyborg & iron man.

No Caption Provided

Yes superman said begged but he was still fighting dirty and strong. Rest of the members might no be holding back anyway.

Avatar image for waynewilsonslade
#45 Posted by waynewilsonslade (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Justice Buster because it actually did it's job OK.

Hulkbuster is a stupid design, coming from a genius like Tony.

I mean, the Hulkbuster tries to do what Hulk does best: brawl.

I haven't read a lot of either so feel free to correct me.

#46 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkmagic: before @noone301994 comes back and responds to you, I'd like to point out that EMP's haven't been effective against Tony for a long time, he hardened his armor against them back in the 90's iirc. The last time I remember an EMP working against him was when he was using the Modular Armor.

#47 Posted by Noone301994 (22171 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

Actually he used brute force on wonder woman who's a god level character. He did an effective punch on her.

The punch ultimately did nothing to her.

What I also noticed that the hand can eject out like a sucker punch or jab which would be useful in the fight. With the longer range attacks hulkbuster is at a disadvantage here. Like comparing heavyweight boxers to light weights.

And Iron Man's got repulsors so the long distance advantage goes to him.

Did the same to superman (small portion of red sun energy).

The only reason that hurt Superman was because the red sun energy weakened him. It was a specialty weakness attack. That won't do anything to the Hulk-Buster since it has no red sun weakness.

Slower than usual? Which page?

This one:

Batman states that she's not pulling her punches, but she's a bit slower than normal.

No Caption Provided

I don't see why the toxin wouldn't have lowered the speed of all of them. I also find it funny how he couldn't beat Diana. He had to trick her with illusions and then run away lol.

Despite mentally (skill + experience) it's takes more than brute force here. It's not about brute force here since the suit has other capabilities neutralise the hulkbuster.

Experience...? You do realize that Iron Man has LOADS of experience too, right? In fact, he deals with robotic and mechanical threats WAY more than Batman does, so he'd have the experience advantage here. Skill wouldn't really matter all that much when you are in a clunky and slow mech.

The Justice buster has an EMP which could be used on hulkbuster iron man due to the similarities between cyborg & iron man.

Lol, dude. Do you really think Iron Man isn't immune to EMP's by now?

No Caption Provided

Claims that all of his suits are shielded against EMP's as well as solar flares.

Yes superman said begged but he was still fighting dirty and strong. Rest of the members might no be holding back anyway.

That means he was severely holding back. He probably could have one-shotted the Justice Buster if he really wanted to. I mean the thing could barely handle a 3 story building falling on it. The Justice Buster was in no way as impressive as the World War Hulk-Buster.

#49 Posted by sooperfly (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice buster took hits from bloodlusted Superman, tracked down a bloodlusted flash and has a lot more ways of winning. I think justice buster wins

#50 Posted by Tantani (2599 posts) - - Show Bio
@ht003 said:

Justice buster took hits from bloodlusted Superman, tracked down a bloodlusted flash and has a lot more ways of winning. I think justice buster wins

weakend bloodluster superman (twice) (red sun radiation+ toxic) who didn't want to kill as he told him to beg for his life

he acually did no damage to any of the JLA but sups (and even then sups was weaken by 2 things and he still beat the crap out of the JB)