Avatar image for deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe
#1 Posted by deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe (80 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Batman has the Justice Buster and standard gear.
  • No prep. But they know who each other are.
  • Both bloodlusted.
  • Battle begins in an arena.
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's some run down on the Twilight Vampires: they're really fast. They can process and do things in 1/84th of a second. They have the strength of a cement truck coming down the hill at 60 mph. They are extremely durable they are as hard as diamond.

Here's a run down on the Justice Buster. It's slow. It has weak durability a building falling on it destroyed it. It's not very strong, it's best feat is punching a 130 pound woman into a wall.

#4 Posted by Brittonic_para (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's some run down on the Twilight Vampires: they're really fast. They can process and do things in 1/84th of a second. They have the strength of a cement truck coming down the hill at 60 mph.

Here's a run down on the Justice Buster. It's slow. It has weak durability a building falling on it destroyed it.

What's with all the twilight threads? also, I move that this be locked since you have a clear bias and want people to make your love for twilight or hate for comics seem more justified. Threads with malicious intent have no place on the vine. Bad use of the board buddy.

#5 Posted by algorhythm511 (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_tony_stark: It wasn't just a building falling on that crippled it. A few panels ago, it was tanking being crushed by a massive stone monolith. Pretty sure the force in the scan below is much greater than either of them can put out. Along with Superman punching it through a building.

No Caption Provided

Anyways, the armor is fast enough to track them. If they get anywhere near the armor they're going to be sprayed with frictionless grease or put in a foam cocoon like Auqaman. Then they get torn apart.

Justice Buster wins this.

#6 Posted by Co-Boss (461 posts) - - Show Bio

It was able to stop flash which means that speed is not a factor here in this battle. It also took some hits from a bloodlusted sups which is far above any striking feat the Cullen's could hope for. Justice buster stomp

#7 Posted by deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@algorhythm511: Superman was weakened and not serious about the fight. Do you have any proof that stone block had more force than the building falling on him. Do you have any proof that stone has more force than a cement truck at 60 mph.

@brittonic_para: I'm just stating the facts.

#8 Edited by Brittonic_para (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_tony_stark: no, you are not "just stating the facts". I have no idea about the justice buster or twilight characters, but it doesn't matter. You created a thread with a winner already in mind. I wouldnt have commented at all if it wasnt for your ridiculous "got crushed by a building" after hyping up the vampires.

You are blatantly misusing the board, and you know that you are. What's worse, you are actively debating in your own thread. Not to make it a more fair fight, but to establish your own characters winning.

Shameful.

#9 Posted by algorhythm511 (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

@algorhythm511: Superman was weakened and not serious about the fight. Do you have any proof that stone block had more force than the building falling on him. Do you have any proof that stone has more force than a cement truck at 60 mph.

.....sigh.....Have a nice day.

#10 Posted by deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 you know a lot about the Justice Buster don’t u.

#11 Posted by Green_Tea (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52 flash doesn't seem a whole a lot faster than edward or even bella, i think the couple has a chance.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#12 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12005 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52 flash doesn't seem a whole a lot faster than edward or even bella, i think the couple has a chance.

Can the couple come close to doing this?

No Caption Provided

I

#13 Posted by Noone1996 (11863 posts) - - Show Bio

As shitty as the Justice Buster was, it was still more impressive than these street levelers.

#14 Posted by slam_speech (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 you know a lot about the Justice Buster don’t u.

Sir, your call out didn't work correctly. Here I'll help you: @blackspidey2099 See message above.

Anyways I think the Buster wins this.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#15 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@slam_speech: sorry, I don't know anything about the 2 other characters in this battle so I can't give any thoughts.