- If Julius gets stomped add Captain Yami and Licht

- If elites get stomped add the rest of the sternritters

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

People will probably have their solid pick as a stomp, I think in this fight it’ll depend on 1 question; Are they all in character?

In character I think it’d be a toss up I don’t know if Julius would think the quincy abilities are magic based and want to see them fully displayed and if he got hit by accident he is dead. But the quincy were slightly arrogant, granted they knew they were good with Yhawch, but still they were strong enough to not need the revive.

Bloodlusted I lean towards Julius because he should be get up his Mana Zone before the quincy enter Vollständig and try to obliterate him. Once his mana zone is up he’ll be able to use the spell to freeze their consciousness and then aged them, which should overcome Gerard and Lille’s hax.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: has he ever freezes anyone conscious?

Also pernida and gerard hard counter him since they don't seemingly age. They have existed for over a million years which is more than he has ever aged

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boundless

@theemperor95: Do you have a scan for that? Cause this is the first time i've ever heard that either of those two have lived for millions of years? Maybe you meant thousands?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundless: nah they are pieces of the soul king and were torn out and the novel tell us he existed before the current worlds were formed a million years ago

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach/521/15

Kirio even says that soul society is a million years old

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Uchiha545

@theemperor95 said:

@uchiha454: has he ever freezes anyone conscious?

Yeah, it was his first offensive move when he sneaked off to save Asta

No Caption Provided

Also pernida and gerard hard counter him since they don't seemingly age. They have existed for over a million years which is more than he has ever aged

That wouldn't necessarily be a counter if they are caught in it they wouldn't be able to kill him because of the state they'd be in, even if it takes millions of years Julius can just continue with the acceleration, since in this scenario he doesn't have to exhaust his reserves by protecting the Kingdom he still should be able to make it work. Temporal manipulation is a hard thing for most in Bleach to counter if that wasn't the basis of his magic though I don't he or anyone else would be able to win against these 4 in BC yet.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: that was a restraint they were still quite conscious and could even think

Nothing to prove it could hold any of the elites down since they are much stronger than the people it captured. Lillie could phase through it or askin could become immune to his magic or gerard could break out of it arguably without the miracle or pernida could evolve to have that same power

His durability feats are too weak to to be able to fight them since any hit would be a one shot kill that's his main disadvantage

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius probably stomps them all.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: that was a restraint they were still quite conscious and could even think

By conscious I meant conscious acts, because they couldn't move or speak

Nothing to prove it could hold any of the elites down since they are much stronger than the people it captured.

Temporal manipulation is so strong because it ignores conventional durability in most cases, having sufficient hax, being above the concept of time, or having better temporal manipulation abilities are the best counters. While extremely haxed I don't think these quincies are haxed enough to break out of it if they get hit with it.

Lillie could phase through it

How do you phase through time?

or askin could become immune to his magic or gerard could break out of it arguably without the miracle or pernida could evolve to have that same power

I don't remember suggesting either could do that, scans? When I read TYBW Gerard was experiencing the attacks and then returning stronger if he gets caught in it he'll be stuck unless Julius release it which wouldn't happen since they'd be opponents. I loved the Mayuri fight it made me laugh so much when I read it but, Pernida evolved within the parameters of what he could do, when his speech became better it was because he can talk a little already, he learned nerve layering because he already was capable of nerve manipulation, and he was able to increase his strength because he has a nervous system, albeit a very special one. He would already have to have some form of temporal manipulation to do that and again he like Gerard was exposed to it then evolved from it.

His durability feats are too weak to to be able to fight them since any hit would be a one shot kill that's his main disadvantage

Oh his durability is trash which is why I said if he takes one hit he is dead in the first post.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: what do you consider sufficient hax? While he manipulates time all of his manifestations of it are physical objects such as the sphere with lettering around it

Lillie would have to phase through time just the prison that he is in that suspends time for him

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach/671/13

Gerard broke out of toshiro ice nullifying hax

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach/641/16

Pernida evolved and gained the powers of mayuri bankai

In all honesty he isn't even able to instantly capture his opponents otherwise he wouldn't have worried about killing a few of them. Once gerard rushes him right off the bat (like he has in all of his fights) then julius is kinda screwed he can't take a hit and his attacks won't have any effect on gerard or if they do then the miracle activates. Pernida could immediately place his nerves on the ground which would kill julius even if he was trapped. There are too many ways for the elites to win while julius needs one specific set of circumstances to be able to pull off a win

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: what do you consider sufficient hax? While he manipulates time all of his manifestations of it are physical objects such as the sphere with lettering around it

All Fiction/The World/Imagine Breaker/MIH/GER/Being a Jiren for some reason among others; the sphere is just a representation of the space of time being affected.

Lillie would have to phase through time just the prison that he is in that suspends time for him

Sorry I am just not understanding this because, if he got hit by chrono stasis, Lille's movement would be stopped as would his speech in addition to the environment around him. It seems like his body would need to trigger his intangibility and allow gravity to drop him through it, if I'm understanding you correctly? If gravity isn't suspended around him then it wouldn't be true temporal manipulation, but as we saw from the scan none of them dropped via gravity.

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach/671/13

Gerard broke out of toshiro ice nullifying hax

Adult Toshiro is my fave can't wait till he drops on JF, but I recall this instance one of my favorite from the arc but Toshiro wasn't using temporal manipulation, thermal manipulation via dropping the target to a temperature to a point where its purpose doesn't function. Gerard overriding this would be sufficient to me at least to say he could override temporal manipulation, also this follows what I said in the previous post that Gerard experienced it, however in a few scans after this happened:

No Caption Provided

While he was experiencing it he was inert, after Byakuya shattered him he recovered because the experience of Toshiro freezing him was over, that's how his power worked through the entire arc at least to me.

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach/641/16

Pernida evolved and gained the powers of mayuri bankai

To me that fits with in the paramaters, I guess I considered Pernida kind of A gender, so giving birth was within the possibilities to evolve not to mention that it wasn't that fair of a stretch from cloning which was already within the scope of his abilities. I think to say he'd be able to copy Julius' time magic I'd at least need to see him evolve to the point of copying a unique ability that falls without the parameters of his abilities, something like Poison/GT/FF/AZ/RSC/BC I'd be open to other aspects. Also this again like Gerard shows the experience part, Pernida experienced the coagulation and evolved via birth I don't know how he evolves if he is stuck.

In all honesty he isn't even able to instantly capture his opponents otherwise he wouldn't have worried about killing a few of them. Once gerard rushes him right off the bat (like he has in all of his fights) then julius is kinda screwed he can't take a hit and his attacks won't have any effect on gerard or if they do then the miracle activates. Pernida could immediately place his nerves on the ground which would kill julius even if he was trapped. There are too many ways for the elites to win while julius needs one specific set of circumstances to be able to pull off a win

He is always like that he knew he could make it work, its like his "I'm sorry I didn't know how strong I was" and again I gave my two views on the two scenarios I spoke about in character/bloodlusted.

Also do you know about mana zone? It's kinda like an aim cheat code, if Julius had to be right next to them to use it them he'd get stomped, he dosen't though. Mana Zone takes control on the mana in the environment and utilizes it to launch a spell. Magic Knights below Julius have used it to launch surprise attacks casually from behind, above, left, right, and one recently across a battlefield. That's why Julius didn't need to get near Sally and the others to put them in chrono stasis.

Pernida would rip Julius apart worse than Nemu if their nerves got into him, but Julius has the specific powerset to help him pull off the specific scenario to get the win, however, again to me it depends on the characters mindset.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: being a jiren lol

Fair enough on the lillie part I'm not sure how their powers would interact so I'll the that point be for now

Gerard showed that he his power can overcome something that is meant to stop powers just like what you're saying his time stasis would do.

What? You're ignoring on panel feats for pernida. He evolved and obtained the unique powers of mayuri bankai. He showed he can adapt and gain new abilities. He also gained kenpachi strength according to mayuri as well. He has 1 major fight I can't show him using other abilities outside of that fight but I have shown him being able to take a unique ability because he has done that. He already avoided the coagulation and then afterward used mayuri bankai powers to avoid something like that from happening again

Julius can't just instant catch people in his time stasis. Otherwise he would have done so against licht. Licht showed that his capture method can be avoided and is not instant unless of course you think that licht is better than all of the elites combined

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius gets stomped hard.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: being a jiren lol

Fair enough on the lillie part I'm not sure how their powers would interact so I'll the that point be for now

Gerard showed that he his power can overcome something that is meant to stop powers just like what you're saying his time stasis would do.

Time stasis isn't meant to stop powers it is meant to stop the time within chrono stasis completely. So the miracle it is really halted at this point because it likely wouldn't have even been needed at that point time is stopped, because outside of time manipulation Julius can't hurt them physically even if they didn't have their Blut vene up.

What? You're ignoring on panel feats for pernida. He evolved and obtained the unique powers of mayuri bankai. He showed he can adapt and gain new abilities. He also gained kenpachi strength according to mayuri as well. He has 1 major fight I can't show him using other abilities outside of that fight but I have shown him being able to take a unique ability because he has done that. He already avoided the coagulation and then afterward used mayuri bankai powers to avoid something like that from happening again

? Maybe I explained it wrong, I'm not saying he can't evolve because he can, what I was saying that he evolved within the realm of his biology. In terms of Strength/Speech/Speed/Reproduction/Quincy Offensive Ability (Base) of these, in my view none of them were outside of what he could do because he is a living organism and Quincy (somehow).

He has had one major fight and you're right it wouldn't be right to assume that he couldn't do anything else besides what he has done in battle. But from his battle I would say it is fair to say he could evolve his physical stats and techniques (like Shunko and probably inner gates as well) to rival+ anyone within the verse and outside if he needed to and Julius, although his stats should already be above Julius' so he wouldn't need to, but it wouldn't be crazy to say he could. If a shikai or bankai doesn't buff or function in accordance with biological organisms and their stats then I don't think their is enough to suggest he could, at least that's what I took from the way Kubo wrote him. I don't think he'd be able to copy Hyorinmaru's abilities, Ryujin Jakka's, Sode no Shiraiyuki's, etc...because those abilities don't come from the manipulating or improving one's biology.

However, if he was exposed to them if not incinerated completely I think he'd be able to evolve his biology to adjust to the thermal manipulation done by Hyorinmaru; possibly Rukia's assuming all of his molecules aren't slowed to zero, but Yama usually tries to incinerate everything right off the bat so idk.

Although I did consider a way Pernida could escape CS if Julius didn't capture him completely and left a nub exposed, Pernida could break off and reconstitute himself.

Julius can't just instant catch people in his time stasis. Otherwise he would have done so against licht. Licht showed that his capture method can be avoided and is not instant unless of course you think that licht is better than all of the elites combined

Licht (Patri) surprised him with an attack he was only aware of the 4 of them, I'm assuming all Sternritter are within his field of vision if one is hidden then he definitely will lose. If Patri was in front of him and another surprised him he probably still would have been caught off guard, so if another Sternritter is added and he doesn't catch them he is dead.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

passively dies due to being fodder, a fast one though.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/144/8

Licht literally dodged his attack.

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/35/18

Julius also commented on how he was surprised he could catch the 4 mages. He said they must have been weaker than he thought if he could capture them

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/144/8

Licht literally dodged his attack.

My trapped worked now you are also reading Black Clover, I've won lol...kidding. Yeah but in that case when they were fighting at the capital he was didn't use mana zone to cast a surprise attack, which was foolish of him, he should have retreated and used mana zone to cast chrono stasis especially since his speed was above Patri's

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/35/18

Julius also commented on how he was surprised he could catch the 4 mages. He said they must have been weaker than he thought if he could capture them

Immediately after Asta was astonished by how fast he caught them and noted his power. Also in that verse everyone alive at that point was technically weaker than him since he was the ME. The only other person that I think could have arguably dodged that in the series is possibly Yami because of his precog outside of that the result would have been the same.

Also this conversation did make me think of a quincy who can copy his powers Royd Lloyd & Loyd Lloyd of The Yourself.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I've been reading black clover lol I haven't read this week chapter though he didn't use mana zone to capture the other 4 either. His capture technique didn't have mana zone in it. He was using as much if mana zone as he could against licht though. Licht even comments on how he is using the surrounding mana to read into the future

Just Loyd can copy his powers royd copies his memories

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Token1300

Some of us aren’t big Bleach fans so we don’t know all the sternritter names by heart so in advanced how about naming the people Julius is fighting...will ya

But none of them should be able to tag Julius without speed equalized. What’s stopping him from turning them into babies or into dust with his age manipulation magic ?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I've been reading black clover lol I haven't read this week chapter though he didn't use mana zone to capture the other 4 either. His capture technique didn't have mana zone in it. He was using as much if mana zone as he could against licht though. Licht even comments on how he is using the surrounding mana to read into the future

lol I thought so since you didn't immediately write Julius off in your first post, but I thought he did in the manga and anime albeit I didn't understand it until Mereoleona explained it but @1:48:

Loading Video...

I guess it is wrong to say he wasn't using mana zone, it is more correct to say I don't believe he was using mana zone to cast, because one of the best mz users is Yuno in the recent arc and he casually uses it to sell surprise attacks, I don't want to spoil if you haven't seen it yet though. But in the clip Julius didn't need to get them one by one but rather casted the spell simultaneously rather that one by one like he did to Patri.

Just Loyd can copy his powers royd copies his memories

Oh yeah I forgot, when first reading I thought they were two entities in the same body the second read was when I only understood, but yeah you are right Loyd is the only one who'd be able to copy his time magic.

Avatar image for deactivated-60983aecf0b05
deactivated-60983aecf0b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Schutzstaffel take this, each are extremely deadly in their own right. Lille Barro is literally made of light and can spam trompet, Gerard megamorphed through an ability that neg'd abilities, Pernida is ever evolving and adapting to Julius, and Naak le Vaar can control the lethal dosages if he doesn't get 1 shot right from the start.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@resonancez7:

Yeah, but none of these matter when Julie time locks them. Unless you can provide feats of the Schutzstaffel acting in stopped time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: Sure he can time lock but how is he killing them? Can he time decel beings that are a million+ of years old?

As far as I understand he can only time lock as long as he has stored time and once depleted time lock is over.

Mana zone gets hard countered since OP equalized it with Reishi and Quincies are known for reishi manipulation and there are 4 of them.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@resonancez7: He doesn't need to kill them. There is a thing known as victory by incapacitation. If someone is unable to fight anymore the other side is considered the victor.

I don't know of any time limit for his Chrono Stasis, but if you can provide anything that suggests that I'm willing to change my mind.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Julius gets stomped hard.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the elites win without help.I think power wise askin ability to to decide how toxic/poison is some thing is could negate the time stop, I wanna say he made the reishi in ichigo's body poisonous and was able to mitigate damage as soon as he was attacked by it.I don't know much about yami and licht but I don't think they're much help either. The elites were all broken hax characters that were kinda unreasonable to fight. If you do think its a stomp when you include all the sternritter I think the the sternritter beat them for sure with royd loyd who can copy powers and gremmy who can manipulate reality (to some degree he's a lowkey jobber) not to mention ywchach and uryu.

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quincy most likely

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FaradaySloth

Schutzstaffel with difficulty

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shutzstaffel are too much for Black Clover.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

from what I remember reading is Julius has limited time manipulation which can only carry him so far considering his durability is trash. Lille missed snipes in base were taking out entire cities. If Julius had higher durability and AP id argue him winning

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all depends on if lille would be cut by Yammy-s dimension slash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: I understand that but what would you say would incapcitate them indefinitely? Especially Gerard Valkyrie. If you don't one shot Naak le Vaar he'll make himself immune to the magic and make magic lethal to Julius.

Pardon for my vagueness, from what I understand Julius has limited time magic because when he returned he only came back as 15 yrs old since thats how much time he put stored away. If he had unlimited magic why didn't he revert to adulthood? See what I mean? Even if he does freeze in time, how long will it last? And can he decel beings that are millions+ years old to the point of indefinite incapacitation?

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The elite are have higher stat than Julius , but how are they going to touch him? Julius can see the future, and predict their movement. And out speeding patri , who is at least light speed, more over he can trap and use their attacks again them. Not that Will helps much, not saying he wins. But my question is how they even touch him?

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius blitzes and time locks all of them

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers