Julius novachrono vs kaguya

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kingogkings777
@seb178 said:

@kingogkings777: Lol kaguya can indeed use IT and you can cry about it all you want

Show her using it. I can wait.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@kingogkings777: Lol kaguya can indeed use IT and you can cry about it all you want

She has rinne sharingan and it gives the ability to do it and madara too did it after achieving rinne sharingan

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:

She has rinne sharingan and it gives the ability to do it and madara too did it after achieving rinne sharingan

That's Madara doing it, not Kaguya. You're missing the Kaguya doing it part.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:

LOL what? i said rinne sharingan gives the ability to do it and she already did it

No Caption Provided

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reason as to why Julius doesn’t blitz and time lock her?

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya was literally the first user of the IT, and she apparently didn't even need the moon either. How is this up for debate? It's stated directly.

No Caption Provided

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Seb178

@number3561: What do you even expect from downplayers KAGUYA CAN'T USE IT lmfao

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:

LOL what? i said rinne sharingan gives the ability to do it and she already did it

No Caption Provided

Nice filler.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:

No Caption Provided

Nice filler.

OH really are you just gonna ignore that after acquiring rinne sharingan one can use IT

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: And there's another proof

Kaguya was literally the first user of the IT, and she apparently didn't even need the moon either. How is this up for debate? It's stated directly.

No Caption Provided

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@number3561 said:

No Caption Provided

What's needed to use IT.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does it matter if Kaguya can use IT? She has to fly up to the moon and reflect the light of the moon off her huge forehead, in the time it takes to do that Julius would have already blitzed and time locked her, resulting in a win

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@number3561 said:

No Caption Provided

What's needed to use IT.

Kaguya didn't need anything and it is already given that she used IT so whats the point of your excuses

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Number3561

@kingogkings777: The Rinne-Sharingan that appears on the body of a Juubi host.

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheUnknown_48

@seb178: dont forget about "madara got down in by black zetsu".. i swear he really hates naruto that bad lmao, or maybe he doesn't read/watch naruto at all, but somehow he really like downplay naruto chars a lot, even BC debaters not that stupid and will say "AsTa StOmPS KAguYa".. bleach stans really something else huh lol..

I mean, it's really a common sense a rinnesharingan users can use IT, theres no one else here had denied that (of course expect this guy lol), if not how black zetsu or madara knew about IT if it's never used by kaguya, there's no fucking way they just use some random theory, this is very simple logic, but somehow he keep refuse to believe that kaguya can use IT, if he keeps make excuses after all of that scans, than i really dont know how he uses his brain

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Seb178

@theunknown_48: Its not a surprise I always see that bleach stans try to downplay naruto verse especially god tiers like kaguya and madara even tho they don't have any valid reasons on how someone can counter abilities like limbo, IT, ETSB etc

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:

@number3561 said:

No Caption Provided

What's needed to use IT.

Kaguya didn't need anything and it is already given that she used IT so whats the point of your excuses

You kinda need something to do IT. It starts with M and ends with N. You can do it I believe in you.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Seb178
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@seb178 said:

@number3561 said:

No Caption Provided

What's needed to use IT.

You kinda need something to do IT. It starts with M and ends with N. You can do it I believe in you.

Lol kaguya didn't need M and ends with N she can cast IT without it and it is stated that she did it so why this excuse? are you saying this scan is fake or wrong?

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius still blitzes her before she can do anything.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: the moon is just a big canvas to increase the range, the jutsu itself comes from her 3rd eye. She canonically used it before the earth even had a moon.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reason as to why Julius doesn’t blitz and time lock her?

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

Are energies equalized by default not equalized anymore? Thought that was a rule unless otherwise stated?

I was unaware of that rule, but Asta isn't harming Kaguya either way. A character far less durable than Kaguya no-sold a moon-splitting attack.

Man got down in by Black Zetsu.

Zetsu didn't kill Madara. Zetsu sapped all of the chakra Madara gained from the Ten-Tails and chakra tree and used it to create a pseudo-Kaguya.

She hasn't been shown using it so...

The point of IT is to put everyone on Earth under a Genjutsu, so what's the point of Kaguya using it if Madara already did so.

Here. It's stated cause of IT she absorbs the victim's chakra and got stronger and produces a giant ball.

Kaguya could use IT, so it doesn't matter, and the version of Kaguya that I was referring to is the one who faced team 7, so she had the chakra already absorbed.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

I was unaware of that rule, but Asta isn't harming Kaguya either way. A character far less durable than Kaguya no-sold a moon-splitting attack.

Could ask the mods if you want.

She got hurt by Sakura and her arm cut off by Naruto.

Zetsu didn't kill Madara. Zetsu sapped all of the chakra Madara gained from the Ten-Tails and chakra tree

He did though.

No Caption Provided

and used it to create a pseudo-Kaguya.

A what now?

The point of IT is to put everyone on Earth under a Genjutsu, so what's the point of Kaguya using it if Madara already did so.

Cause we don't know if Kaguya can use it or not and she's not shown using it. So by that logic you like to use she doesn't have the feat for it.

Kaguya could use IT, so it doesn't matter, and the version of Kaguya that I was referring to is the one who faced team 7, so she had the chakra already absorbed.

She can't though, she hasn't been shown using it. Only Madara and maybe Obito have so why are you giving feats of other characters to Kaguya? Also, she only started absorbing IT victim's chakra in her home dimension.

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Number3561

@kingogkings777: We know that she used IT on Earth's population before there was a moon. It's directly stated and not up for debate. You're unironically making the case for Julius look weaker when your argument relies on ignoring canonical abilities. Nobody who believes Kaguya wins is going to be convinced by any of your other potentially valid arguments for Julius when mixed in there you have shit like "Kaguya can't use IT."

Avatar image for returntothevoid
ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we going to be fair and honest, IC shes not likely going to use IT. Especially if she could cast it without a moon then it would've been good to use on Naruto, kakashi and Sakura.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: how the are trying to argue that, kaguya the original user of IT, can't use IT?

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178: I don't really wanna butt in, but you're not telling the truth with the filler scene. In that scene she used the moon to cast IT. We don't know if she had to use the moon to do so but from what Madara said the moon was necessary iirc.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time lock GGs

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returntothevoid: she was trying to conserve chakra so she could return to full power and sasuke could likely just break them out.

It definitely wouldnt be her go to attack but she would try eventually if nothing was working.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: I understand but it would've been good to give her the feat for stuff like this. I'm team Julius on this match, I overall think the IT argument doesn't matter at all.

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

She got hurt by Sakura and her arm cut off by Naruto.

That's a feat for Sakura, and Naruto has moon+ AP, while Black Clover characters don't even have country-level AP as of yet.

He did though.

I already explained that Black Zetsu sapped Madara of the Ten-Tails chakra and the Chakra Tree. The Chakra Tree is what makes Kaguya and Madara immortal.

A what now?

A body for Kaguya to manifest.

Cause we don't know if Kaguya can use it or not and she's not shown using it. So by that logic you like to use she doesn't have the feat for it.

For the third time, anyone with Rinne-Sharingan can use IT, and there was no point in Kaguya using IT since everyone was already put under it.

She can't though, she hasn't been shown using it. Only Madara and maybe Obito have so why are you giving feats of other characters to Kaguya? Also, she only started absorbing IT victim's chakra in her home dimension.

False, Obito can't use IT, otherwise, he would have instead of fighting Naruto and Sasuke, and the reason for that is that he doesn't possess the Rinne-Sharingan, which Madara and Kaguya possess. Also, Kaguya has used IT prior to giving birth to Hagoromo and Hamura.

I debunked all your points and proved Kaguya can use IT and is immortal, so just confess, and stop being stubborn, and making me have to repeat the same stuff over and over again.

OT: Kaguya stomps

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius low diffs.

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

Julius low diffs.

How?

Julius is faster, yes, but his hax isn't working on Kaguya.

De-ageing/erasing out of existence: Not going to work as Kaguya is thousands of years old.

Ageing to death: Not going to work as Outsutuki's don't age, and Kaguya can regen anyways.

Time-bind: Not gonna work as Kaguya can create portals and shift the dimension they're on.

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:

time lock GGs

Kaguya can create portals and can shift the dimension they're in, so no.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, kaguya can't age which makes his ability kind of useless doesn't it? She can't touch him but he also can't really kill her.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wizardking:

Julius is faster, yes, but his hax isn't working on Kaguya.

Pure jokes.

De-ageing/erasing out of existence: Not going to work as Kaguya is thousands of years old.

Thanks to consuming chakra fruits which extend life

Ageing to death: Not going to work as Outsutuki's don't age, and Kaguya can regen anyways.

Read above. They age otherwise they wouldn't need to extend their lifespans with their pills and shit

Time-bind: Not gonna work as Kaguya can create portals and shift the dimension they're on.

She's not doing anything once she's in that time loop dude. If you say otherwise show feats

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya leaves him in different dimension and leave

NoZate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good battle, i will say Kaguya as well only because his performance against Licht was kind of disappointing in the end

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

That's a feat for Sakura, and Naruto has moon+ AP, while Black Clover characters don't even have country-level AP as of yet.

Naruto only has moon+(being generous) after the last, stop trying to gas him up during his fight with Kaguya. He's only country-level AP during that fight and that's also being generous.

I already explained that Black Zetsu sapped Madara of the Ten-Tails chakra and the Chakra Tree. The Chakra Tree is what makes Kaguya and Madara immortal.

Yeah and Black Zetsu done him in. Pretty immortal if you ask me.

A body for Kaguya to manifest.

Okay.

For the third time, anyone with Rinne-Sharingan can use IT, and there was no point in Kaguya using IT since everyone was already put under it.

Why are you still trying to give feats of Madara to Kaguya?

False, Obito can't use IT, otherwise, he would have instead of fighting Naruto and Sasuke, and the reason for that is that he doesn't possess the Rinne-Sharingan, which Madara and Kaguya possess.

That's why I said maybe for Obito this whole time. I didn't feel like going through 50 freaking chapters for the shit written character.

Also, Kaguya has used IT prior to giving birth to Hagoromo and Hamura.

How did she use it? Show me.

I debunked all your points and proved Kaguya can use IT and is immortal, so just confess, and stop being stubborn, and making me have to repeat the same stuff over and over again.

You haven't though.

OT: Kaguya stomps

OT: Timestop GG

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By X_insignia1

Hey guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but Julius doesn't simply JUST age someone, he literally steals their time (to stockpile) until they are dust correct?

So he wouldn't necessarily be accelerating time for Kaguya, he would literally be stealing her time until there's nothing left?

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Seb178
@kingogkings777 said:
@wizardking said:

@kingogkings777:

Naruto only has moon+(being generous) after the last, stop trying to gas him up during his fight with Kaguya. He's only country-level AP during that fight and that's also being generous.

Looks like you don't know difference between DC and AP and naruto atleast have moon to small planetary AP

Yeah and Black Zetsu done him in. Pretty immortal if you ask me.

Kaguya took over his body and when fight with her ended then hagoromo himself said that all tailed beasts are extracted from him and that's the reason he died not bcs he was not immortal. Madara himself said he is immortal btw

Why are you still trying to give feats of Madara to Kaguya?

Oh god the dude is still downplaying when it is stated she used IT

How did she use it? Show me.

Already shown you scan

You haven't though.

You are indeed debunked

OT: Timestop GG

IT GG

ETSB GG

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wizardking: Saying that Kaguya can get out of Time Lock because she can switch dimensions is asinine. Are you saying that Kaguya can operate in frozen time?

No. She won’t be able to open a dimension, use any jutsu that requires chakra, and she can’t react to or Julius’ time erasure attacks.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: He can fast foward time, rewind time, but he has also been stated to be able to destroy time. Not obviously on a universal scale as even mentioning suggests, but within his bubbles he can instantly destroy the time within, erasing anyone inside from existence.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now we've hit the point on CV where editing has become dogshit nice.

@seb178 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@wizardking said:

@kingogkings777:

Looks like you don't know difference between DC and AP and naruto atleast have moon to small planetary AP

Did you not read what I typed? Cause it seems you didn't.

Kaguya took over his body and when fight with her ended then hagoromo himself said that all tailed beasts are extracted from him and that's the reason he died not bcs he was not immortal. Madara himself said he is immortal btw

Yeah and guess who's dead, the self-proclaimed immortal.

Oh god the dude is still downplaying when it is stated she used IT

Show me Kaguya using IT.

Already shown you scan

You showed me filler.

You are indeed debunked

Showing filler doesn't debunk someone.

IT GG

ETSB GG

Lol, got no counter to timestop.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Seb178

@kingogkings777:

Did you not read what I typed? Cause it seems you didn't.

You said naruto has country level AP which is false

Yeah and guess who's dead, the self-proclaimed immortal.

again he was immortal when he was jinchuriki of 10 tails but all tailed beasts got extracted from his body then he died but when he was ten tails jinchuriki then he was immortal, still DK what's so hard to get

Show me Kaguya using IT.

Already shown you again saying

You showed me filler.

Even if that was a filler you just ignored that after achieving rinne sharingan she used IT and even if you don't wanna accept that then there was a scan of manga too which stated she used IT

Lol, got no counter to timestop.

Still no counter for IT

lexa59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By lexa59
No Caption Provided

Momoshiki calmly moved in frozen time, Sasuke, thanks to the Rinnegan, was also able to see everything, but it is unknown if he could move. For Kaguya, this is not a problem at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Someone can at least crap, but Kaguya used IT, but if the filler does not suit someone, then Kaguya was able to use IT even without the Moon in space. The words of Hagoromo who canceled the action of IT fact

No Caption Provided
kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@kingogkings777:

You said naruto has country level AP which is false

Read it again.

again he was immortal when he was jinchuriki of 10 tails but all tailed beasts got extracted from his body then he died but when he was ten tails jinchuriki then he was immortal, still DK what's so hard to get

So he was immortal and died? Huh doesn't sound like he's immortal afterall.

Already shown you again saying

Filler isn't canon.

Even if that was a filler you just ignored that after achieving rinne sharingan she used IT and even if you don't wanna accept that then there was a scan of manga too which stated she used IT

What do you need to use IT.

Still no counter for IT

She doesn't have the feats of using IT. So she can't use it. I've already explained this.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@kingogkings777:

So he was immortal and died? Huh doesn't sound like he's immortal afterall.

He was immortal and got his powers (along with immortality) extracted from his body then he died

Filler isn't canon.

What do you need to use IT.

Again if she used IT and there was no moon that time then it only proved Kaguya can cast IT without moon. So it doesn't matter if moon wasn't there cuz if kishimoto wrote she used IT then the argument already ended

She doesn't have the feats of using IT. So she can't use it. I've already explained this.

She has feat of use IT or you are trying to say that manga scan is fake?