JUGGERNUT VS PLASCTIC MAN VS MR FANTASIC.

nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nd4
WHO WINS IN A MATCH I LIKE TO CALL .
POWER MATCH.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

What's a Juggernut?

nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nd4

juggernuat.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

I'm curious to why these characters. There is nothing Reed and Plasticman could do to Juggernaut.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Nobody really wins this. Although It has been shown with enough physical force Reed can be taken down. Which is pretty sad. Plastic man on the other hand can turn hundreds of feet high and make many objects come out his body as weapons. He could beat juggernaut but he'd have to turn real big and hit him real hard.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"Nobody really wins this. Although It has been shown with enough physical force Reed can be taken down. Which is pretty sad. Plastic man on the other hand can turn hundreds of feet high and make many objects come out his body as weapons. He could beat juggernaut but he'd have to turn real big and hit him real hard."
lol, you really are clueless, aren't you.  That's like saying Giant man could beat juggernaut.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher
the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
"Nobody really wins this. Although It has been shown with enough physical force Reed can be taken down. Which is pretty sad. Plastic man on the other hand can turn hundreds of feet high and make many objects come out his body as weapons. He could beat juggernaut but he'd have to turn real big and hit him real hard."
lol, you really are clueless, aren't you.  That's like saying Giant man could beat juggernaut.
"
Damn the man with no logic is here. I'm not gonna bother with you. I can't expect you to know dc when you don't even know marvel let alone your favorite character so its no point. I can really tell your retarded when you compare plastic man to Giantman which means you don't know any especially since onslaught knocked juggernaut across the country and took his gem out of him chest which every laughed at the pathetic character for weeks and months.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
"
Damn the man with no logic is here. I'm not gonna bother with you. I can't expect you to know dc when you don't even know marvel let alone your favorite character so its no point. I can really tell your retarded when you compare plastic man to Giantman which means you don't know any especially since onslaught knocked juggernaut across the country and took his gem out of him chest which every laughed at the pathetic character for weeks and months.
"

LOL, this post makes no sense.  So now you're comparing plastic man's strength to onslaught? 

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher
Plastic man wins.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"Plastic man wins."
lol.  So you can't explain it.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher
"zee crusher said:
"Plastic man wins."
"
Not to you nothing gets to you. Seeing as how you know it all and everytime juggernaut loses its bad writing I'm not wasting time with you so leave me alone its what you want. I don't talk to a retard like you and you don't talk to me.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Plastic man wins

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
"Plastic man wins."
"
Not to you nothing gets to you. Seeing as how you know it all and everytime juggernaut loses its bad writing I'm not wasting time with you so leave me alone its what you want. I don't talk to a retard like you and you don't talk to me.
"
LOL you are telling ME i know it all?  That's one of the more ironic things ive heard.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"Plastic man wins

"
ok, and what's plastic man going to do to juggernaut again?  besides annoy him slightly, that is
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

Why are you so damn gay? Leave me the hell alone I don't wanna talk to you. Grow the hell up and stop stalking people its not normal. If some one doesn't wanna get into and argument with you, then go annoy some one else and leave them the hell alone. Nowonder why nobody on this site likes you.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"Why are you so damn gay? Leave me the hell alone I don't wanna talk to you. Grow the hell up and stop stalking people its not normal. If some one doesn't wanna get into and argument with you, then go annoy some one else and leave them the hell alone. Nowonder why nobody on this site likes you."
LOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHA
so im STALKING you now?  this is a forum you idiot, anyone can respond to any post they want to respond to.  If you are too much of a coward to debate, then quit posting in this thread. 
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher
"zee crusher said:
"Why are you so damn gay? Leave me the hell alone I don't wanna talk to you. Grow the hell up and stop stalking people its not normal. If some one doesn't wanna get into and argument with you, then go annoy some one else and leave them the hell alone. Nowonder why nobody on this site likes you."
LOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHA
so im STALKING you now?  this is a forum you idiot, anyone can respond to any post they want to respond to.  If you are too much of a coward to debate, then quit posting in this thread. 
"

How are you gonna call me and idiot and mess up from in the same sentence. Do you know how dumb you just made yourself look? You expect me to try and debate with you when you can't even call me and idiot with out messing up on a word right infront of it? Your pathetic. Nobody on this site wants to debate with you. Your lonely an you have to beg people to debate with you. See how your stalking me just to debate with me and now your getting mad cause you can't defend your favorite character. Pathetic.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
LOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHA
"

How are you gonna call me and idiot and mess up from in the same sentence. Do you know how dumb you just made yourself look? You expect me to try and debate with you when you can't even call me and idiot with out messing up on a word right infront of it? Your pathetic. Nobody on this site wants to debate with you. Your lonely an you have to beg people to debate with you. See how your stalking me just to debate with me and now your getting mad cause you can't defend your favorite character. Pathetic."
how did i mess up the sentence?

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nathandan1222

juggernaut!

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nathandan1222 said:
"juggernaut!"
you shouldn't answer here, you might be stalking zee as well.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
LOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHA
"

How are you gonna call me and idiot and mess up from in the same sentence. Do you know how dumb you just made yourself look? You expect me to try and debate with you when you can't even call me and idiot with out messing up on a word right infront of it? Your pathetic. Nobody on this site wants to debate with you. Your lonely an you have to beg people to debate with you. See how your stalking me just to debate with me and now your getting mad cause you can't defend your favorite character. Pathetic."
btw, it's "you're" not "your" when are you contracting "you are."