• 86 results
#51 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Nobody said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Buckshot said:
"Ignoring the random vacuum cleaner,  Sandman can always just let Juggernaut's punches go through him. If he decides to take them head on, he can do that too. Hes taken blows from an angry Hulk and stayed together.
"
fine.  Juggernaut pours cement on him.
"
And where did he get cement? I didn't know that he had a utility belt.
"
apparently cement trucks are all over new york.  How does spiderman find them to use them on sandman?
"
Did I miss the part where this is in New York? And Spidey doesn't beat him with cement everytime. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do it most the time.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#52 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"Buckshot said:
"Ignoring the random vacuum cleaner,  Sandman can always just let Juggernaut's punches go through him. If he decides to take them head on, he can do that too. Hes taken blows from an angry Hulk and stayed together.
"
"
"
apparently cement trucks are all over new york.  How does spiderman find them to use them on sandman?
"
Did I miss the part where this is in New York? And Spidey doesn't beat him with cement everytime. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do it most the time.

"
where do most marvel fights take place?  especially ones with the sinister 6
#53 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
"Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"Buckshot said:
"
"
"
"

"
where do most marvel fights take place?  especially ones with the sinister 6
"
And?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#54 Edited by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio
"juggernaut finds a way to get cement all over sandman.
"
And if Sandman grows huge, Juggernaut is going to find enough cement for his whole body? Of if he's dispersed or a sandstorm, Juggernaut will have a target to aim at? And what is cement going to do anyway? Make him solid like he can already do himself? I don't recall a time when he was beaten by cement (though I do remember when a spinning cement mixer beat him, but that's different), maybe you can point out what you're talking about. Even if the cement does something, unless it's instant dry concrete that's touching ever part of him, Sandman can always separate a part of himself that's not messed up and reform elsewhere with other sand, which he's done before. I'm going to bed and forgetting about this.
#55 Posted by King Saturn (222965 posts) - - Show Bio
I cant see Juggernaut beating Sandman here... 
#56 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"juggernaut finds a way to get cement all over sandman.
"
And if Sandman grows huge, Juggernaut is going to find enough cement for his whole body? Of if he's dispersed or a sandstorm, Juggernaut will have a target to aim at? And what is cement going to do anyway? Make him solid like he can already do himself? I don't recall a time when he was beaten by cement (though I do remember when a spinning cement mixer beat him, but that's different), maybe you can point out what you're talking about. Even if the cement does something, unless it's instant dry concrete that's touching ever part of him, Sandman can always separate a part of himself that's not messed up and reform elsewhere with other sand, which he's done before. I'm going to bed and forgetting about this.
"
spiderman got him with cement.  If you haven't noticed, all cement in marvel hardens in seconds.
#57 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
"Hedatary said:
"lol how is he gonna do that? With the sheer friction he could produce with his armor?

Or could Sandman take the win here by clogging juggs body with sand, slowly killing him?
"
it won't kill him.  He's immortal.  He'll hit him, which would cause sandman to become sand, then he will suck him up with an industrial vacuum cleaner.
"

Superman and Gladiator proved to use their sucking powers like a vacuum. Is it possible that Juggernaut is able to do this as well.. And even if he does suck up Sandman into his mouth and swallow him; wouldn't that give Cain.... a stomach ache? I don't know how "invulnerable" Juggernaut is in the inside of his flesh. But i'm pretty sure it's still as tough as diamond.

#58 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Hedatary said:
"lol how is he gonna do that? With the sheer friction he could produce with his armor?

Or could Sandman take the win here by clogging juggs body with sand, slowly killing him?
"
it won't kill him.  He's immortal.  He'll hit him, which would cause sandman to become sand, then he will suck him up with an industrial vacuum cleaner.
"

Superman and Gladiator proved to use their sucking powers like a vacuum. Is it possible that Juggernaut is able to do this as well.. And even if he does suck up Sandman into his mouth and swallow him; wouldn't that give Cain.... a stomach ache? I don't know how "invulnerable" Juggernaut is in the inside of his flesh. But i'm pretty sure it's still as tough as diamond.

"
lol, this thing about sandman is silly.  Ive seen plenty of times in spiderman where hes beaten and just sitting on the sidewalk with web around his waist. 
#59 Posted by Super-Buster (2567 posts) - - Show Bio
snickers giving Juggs prep time are we? Might as well give Scorpion a venom symbiote, wait...
#60 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

I know...

What -IS- Juggernaut with prep-time???????

#61 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"ok... spiderman had enough of watching his arch rivals being smashed up. Spiderman and Venom aid the sinister six. how would this fair now? it's 6 + 2 = 8 VS just 1

"
You can give them Cap + Falcon, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Thing, and all of Spider-Man's rouge gallery.  Juggernaut still wins.
"

alright let's add the Rhino then.

Rhino
Thing
Mystirio
Dr Oct.
Venom
Spiderman
goblin
sandman
vulture
electro
the hunter
wolverine
croc
scorpion
carnage

that's 15 vs

1 juggernaut.

"
Juggernaut still wins.
"

dammit...

okay let's add strong guy and colosus.. that make 17 vs 1

i'm going to keep doing this until juggernuat falls

"
Your not adding the right guys, your picking street levelers and mid-tier bricks.  Juggernaut eats these guys all you doing is making the match longer, but the end result remains the same.  Juggernaut wins.  Hell Strong Guy drops dead after taking one punch from Juggs.
"

not if he has pacemaker constructed by an ajointed Starks and Doom techology. Then he could aborb any power that smacks into him.

the new additions.

Siren
Banshee
and Black Bolt

come to the rescue...

all of them YEEEELLLLLLL at the juggernaut!!!

20 contenders vs 1

"
Is this Juggernaut v.s. The Sinister Six or Juggernaut v.s. everyone we can think of?
Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
#62 Edited by Ultimate Magneto (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Why on earth give the guy with the clear advantages "prep time"??? I mean what does Juggernaut have to prep for? Putting his helmet on and making sure he doesn't need to take a leak before the match? Making sure he's liqoured up? Bring some strippers to the event to distract some of his opponents?

#63 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

is juggernaut really that stupid? i'm sure he has cleverness under that hard shell of his.

#64 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"is juggernaut really that stupid? i'm sure he has cleverness under that hard shell of his."

If Juggernaut was smart, he would beat up Venom 1st.. Take his suit, and then steal some more powers from others. haha
#65 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"is juggernaut really that stupid? i'm sure he has cleverness under that hard shell of his."
juggernaut impressed she hulk with his intelligence, causing her to sleep with him.
#66 Edited by Ultimate Magneto (1203 posts) - - Show Bio
"Ego said:
juggernaut impressed she hulk with his intelligence, causing her to sleep with him.
"

I think you mean he impressed her with his "charm" and "kind, reformed nature". Not his intelligence. But yeah, they slept together. o_o Now that's an interesting image. I'm not saying he's stupid, just not the brightest crayon in the box and when he gets into his work, well he doesn't think about it, he just does whatever comes to him. Look at how he caused so much destruction without any feelings towards how he was ruining the city and ticked She-Hulk off because of it.
#67 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

i think juggernaut is smart enough to handle algebra, general science, and maybe some philophy and history... don't underastimate him becuase of his grammer.

#68 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

...yea, tell that to hulk.

#69 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Magneto said:
"Ego said:
"

I think you mean he impressed her with his "charm" and "kind, reformed nature". Not his intelligence. But yeah, they slept together. o_o Now that's an interesting image. I'm not saying he's stupid, just not the brightest crayon in the box and when he gets into his work, well he doesn't think about it, he just does whatever comes to him. Look at how he caused so much destruction without any feelings towards how he was ruining the city and ticked She-Hulk off because of it."
she slept with him because of his opinion of the women's liberation movement.
#70 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

the woman's liberation movement? are you serious!?!?! i need to read this issue. what issue is it?

#71 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"the woman's liberation movement? are you serious!?!?! i need to read this issue. what issue is it?"
my mistake.  It was his opinion of women's rights.  You don't see what he says.  He just smiles after she asks him, and next panel they are in bed.
#72 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Annnnd.... What does this have to do with Juggernaut VS the Sinister Six?

#73 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1203 posts) - - Show Bio
"Ego said:
"the woman's liberation movement? are you serious!?!?! i need to read this issue. what issue is it?"
my mistake.  It was his opinion of women's rights.  You don't see what he says.  He just smiles after she asks him, and next panel they are in bed.
"

Then that means it was his charming nature that did it, not his intelligence. Like I said, he's not "brainy", just not completely "duh, I stupidiz". You get my meaning?
#74 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Magneto said:
"Ego said:
"

Then that means it was his charming nature that did it, not his intelligence. Like I said, he's not "brainy", just not completely "duh, I stupidiz". You get my meaning?"

haha! Hey Magneto! You -ARE- debating with the Juggernaut
#75 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"

"
she hulk would never sleep with any sinister six members.
#76 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"
"
From what I understand that wasn't the actual She-Hulk either.
#77 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

"
"
From what I understand that wasn't the actual She-Hulk either.
"
ok, let me correct my statement.

No she hulk would ever sleep with any sinister six members.
Avatar image for the_fabulous_frag
#78 Posted by The Fabulous Frag (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, wait, wait...

What the hell would Juggernaut do with prep time?  Buy a gas station burrito and remember to TIVO "Family Guy"?

#79 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

he likes burgers.

caption
caption

he would probably go to a baseball game during his prep time.
#80 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
"he likes burgers.
caption
caption

"

That's a BIG burger. 0_0
#81 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"he likes burgers.
caption
caption

"

That's a BIG burger. 0_0
"
hes american.  Real americans enjoy huge hamburgers.
#82 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
"Perfect Cell said:
"he likes burgers.
caption
caption

"

That's a BIG burger. 0_0
"
hes american.  Real americans enjoy huge hamburgers.
"

Well what i was trying to hint was... Juggernaut is like 10 feet tall with hands that are bigger than most average womens' bodies.

That burger must be 5 feet wide!
#83 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

like this?

caption
caption

#84 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

The sinister 25 take this. Goblin Queen makes the Sandman-Juggernaut fight (which is a stalemate anyway) moot.

#85 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
"like this?
caption
caption

"

lol he looks like he's eating ass lmao
#86 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, uh, Juggernaut loses.

That's the stopable Juggernaut.  Between Sandman, Doc Ock and Electro, they can take him down more likely than not.

"Ego said:
"

Completely retconned.  Not that Juggs isn't smarter than he looks and not that She Hulk isn't easy...