• 86 results
#1 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4445 posts) - - Show Bio
The human juggernaut runs into thread to protect his master juggernaut.

Brainiac 1.0 says here we go AGAIN
#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4445 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut will beat everybody but sandman. He wont be able to kill the sandman with brute force.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

a better question is "who can't beat the sinister 6?"

#5 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody can beat the sinister six. Juggs here would plow them down until no one is left standing since he gets prep time. Only sandman would have the advantage.

#6 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

ok... let's give some preptime to the six then.

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"ok... let's give some preptime to the six then.
"
the 6 are too stupid to beat anyone, even with prep time.
#8 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Ego said:
"
"
Doc Ock is stupid?  With preptime Mysterio can set up some illusions and they can last longer, I just don't see them coming up with a way to stop him.  They just don't have the firepower.
#9 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

ok... spiderman had enough of watching his arch rivals being smashed up. Spiderman and Venom aid the sinister six. how would this fair now? it's 6 + 2 = 8 VS just 1

#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Ego said:
"
"
Doc Ock is stupid?  With preptime Mysterio can set up some illusions and they can last longer, I just don't see them coming up with a way to stop him.  They just don't have the firepower.
"
he's a scientist, not a strategist.  The sinister 6 might as well be called the 6 stooges.
#11 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"ok... spiderman had enough of watching his arch rivals being smashed up. Spiderman and Venom aid the sinister six. how would this fair now? it's 6 + 2 = 8 VS just 1

"
You can give them Cap + Falcon, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Thing, and all of Spider-Man's rouge gallery.  Juggernaut still wins.
#12 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"ok... spiderman had enough of watching his arch rivals being smashed up. Spiderman and Venom aid the sinister six. how would this fair now? it's 6 + 2 = 8 VS just 1

"
You can give them Cap + Falcon, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Thing, and all of Spider-Man's rouge gallery.  Juggernaut still wins.
"

alright let's add the Rhino then.

Rhino
Thing
Mystirio
Dr Oct.
Venom
Spiderman
goblin
sandman
vulture
electro
the hunter
wolverine
croc
scorpion
carnage

that's 15 vs

1 juggernaut.

#13 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:

"
"

Rhino
Thing
Mystirio
Dr Oct.
Venom
Spiderman
goblin
sandman
vulture
electro
the hunter
wolverine
croc
scorpion
carnage

that's 15 vs

1 juggernaut.

"
Juggernaut still wins.
#14 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:

"
"

Rhino
Thing
Mystirio
Dr Oct.
Venom
Spiderman
goblin
sandman
vulture
electro
the hunter
wolverine
croc
scorpion
carnage

that's 15 vs

1 juggernaut.

"
Juggernaut still wins.
"

dammit...

okay let's add strong guy and colosus.. that make 17 vs 1

i'm going to keep doing this until juggernuat falls

#15 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:

"
"

Rhino
Thing
Mystirio
Dr Oct.
Venom
Spiderman
goblin
sandman
vulture
electro
the hunter
wolverine
croc
scorpion
carnage

that's 15 vs

1 juggernaut.

"
Juggernaut still wins.
"

dammit...

"
Your not adding the right guys, your picking street levelers and mid-tier bricks.  Juggernaut eats these guys all you doing is making the match longer, but the end result remains the same.  Juggernaut wins.  Hell Strong Guy drops dead after taking one punch from Juggs.
#16 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:
"Holacik said:
"Ego said:

"
"

Rhino
Thing
Mystirio
Dr Oct.
Venom
Spiderman
goblin
sandman
vulture
electro
the hunter
wolverine
croc
scorpion
carnage

that's 15 vs

1 juggernaut.

"
Juggernaut still wins.
"

dammit...

"
Your not adding the right guys, your picking street levelers and mid-tier bricks.  Juggernaut eats these guys all you doing is making the match longer, but the end result remains the same.  Juggernaut wins.  Hell Strong Guy drops dead after taking one punch from Juggs.
"

not if he has pacemaker constructed by an ajointed Starks and Doom techology. Then he could aborb any power that smacks into him.

the new additions.

Siren
Banshee
and Black Bolt

come to the rescue...

all of them YEEEELLLLLLL at the juggernaut!!!

20 contenders vs 1

#17 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:

not if he has pacemaker constructed by an ajointed Starks and Doom techology. Then he could aborb any power that smacks into him.

the new additions.

Siren
Banshee
and Black Bolt

come to the rescue...

20 contenders vs 1
"
Blackbolt's scream will slow him down some.  Juggernaut still wins though.
#18 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Ego said:

the new additions.

Siren
Banshee
and Black Bolt

come to the rescue...

20 contenders vs 1
"
Blackbolt's scream will slow him down some.  Juggernaut still wins though.
"

okaaayyy... she-hulk, rouge, and giant man come the rescue.

that's 23 powerful beings against the 1 and only juggernaut!

how is he able to plumeth aways all of these guy.?

#19 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

you still dont have anyone in that group that can do anything to him.

#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut 4 lyfe!

#21 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"you still dont have anyone in that group that can do anything to him."

ok... i'm adding the goblin queen to this fight.

scarlet spider also comes in that makes. 25 vs 1

#22 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"you still dont have anyone in that group that can do anything to him."

ok... i'm adding the goblin queen to this fight.

scarlet spider also comes in that makes. 25 vs 1

#23 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

youre such an idiot

#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Slob 187!

#25 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

Slob 187!

"

hey opimus prime.. can you beat the juggernaut?

#26 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing this is the Original Sinsiter Six. In that case, Juggernaut is easily distracted and confused by Mysterio. While he is trying to figure out what the heck is going on, Sandman goes in through every hole in Juggernauts body and attacks his brain. S6 wins this fight.

#27 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

i was talking to lantern ego not you :)

#28 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

A: That I am thank u!

EGO: Yeah. Actually Juggernaut says that nothing on earth can stop him but the Transformers are not from Earth.

#29 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I'm guessing this is the Original Sinsiter Six. In that case, Juggernaut is easily distracted and confused by Mysterio. While he is trying to figure out what the heck is going on, Sandman goes in through every hole in Juggernauts body and attacks his brain. S6 wins this fight.
"

finally some created thinking going on... it doesn't really need to be these many people fighting the juggernaut to beat him. it could take 1 of them or even just a couple. all they need to do is use alittle bit of tactical planning and teamwork... it doesn't matter if juggernaut already used preptime before surpirse attacking them. with octipus and vulture.. they should devise plans and orders to distract the juggernaut.

good thinking nobody.

#30 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"The human juggernaut runs into thread to protect his master juggernaut.

Brainiac 1.0 says here we go AGAIN"
Whbrainiac 1.0 said:
"The human juggernaut runs into thread to protect his master juggernaut.

Brainiac 1.0 says here we go AGAIN"

Where diyou get that pick EGO?
#31 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"A: That I am thank u!

EGO: Yeah. Actually Juggernaut says that nothing on earth can stop him but the Transformers are not from Earth."
Nobody said:
"I'm guessing this is the Original Sinsiter Six. In that case, Juggernaut is easily distracted and confused by Mysterio. While he is trying to figure out what the heck is going on, Sandman goes in through every hole in Juggernauts body and attacks his brain. S6 wins this fight.
"
attacking his like that won't work.  Hes been reduced to a skeleton.  You need to attack his mind, not his brain.  Also, all juggernaut needs to do is have his forcefield on and sandman won't get anywhere near him.
#32 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"

"

i was begining to feel sad there for a moment :)

#33 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
"Lantern Prime said:

EGO: Yeah. Actually Juggernaut says that nothing on earth can stop him but the Transformers are not from Earth."
Nobody said:
"
attacking his like that won't work.  Hes been reduced to a skeleton.  You need to attack his mind, not his brain.  Also, all juggernaut needs to do is have his forcefield on and sandman won't get anywhere near him.
"
Like I said, Mysterio is distracting him. Juggernaut is not exactly the bright crayon in the box, to be thinking about an attack coming from Sand going in his ear. Once he gets inside,  Juggernaut can't do anything to him while Juggernaut's brain is being attack. He may heal from it later, but he is going to pass out from the pain of his brain being squished like a grape. Can he even heal if his brain has been destroyed? I know what you were talking about, and if I remember correctly he had his helmet on protecting his head so only his body was destroyed.
#34 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Apparition said:
"

"

i was begining to feel sad there for a moment :)

"

lol awwww
#35 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Nobody said:
"

finally some created thinking going on... it doesn't really need to be these many people fighting the juggernaut to beat him. it could take 1 of them or even just a couple. all they need to do is use alittle bit of tactical planning and teamwork... it doesn't matter if juggernaut already used preptime before surpirse attacking them. with octipus and vulture.. they should devise plans and orders to distract the juggernaut.

good thinking nobody.

"
Just one of the people on the list? Who is that by the way?
#36 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Lantern Prime said:

Nobody said:
"
"
Like I said, Mysterio is distracting him. Juggernaut is not exactly the bright crayon in the box, to be thinking about an attack coming from Sand going in his ear. Once he gets inside,  Juggernaut can't do anything to him while Juggernaut's brain is being attack. He may heal from it later, but he is going to pass out from the pain of his brain being squished like a grape. Can he even heal if his brain has been destroyed? I know what you were talking about, and if I remember correctly he had his helmet on protecting his head so only his body was destroyed.
"
And Sandman has done this how many times?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#37 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw a lot of "Juggeraut still wins" on the last page, but no real explanation as to how he beats Sandman.

#38 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

sandman wins, because buckshot is annoyed.

#39 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

So you have no explanation as to how he beats Sandman?

#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"So you have no explanation as to how he beats Sandman?
"
he'll throw a tanker truck at him, making sandman into a wet mass of sand and gasoline.  He'll then set it on fire. 
#41 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Sandman can dodge it (or let it pass through him) or if he lets it hit him he can squeeze the gas out of himself (like he's done with water before). I don't know where Juggernaut is getting a flame from, but even if none of the above happens and Juggernaut sets him on fire, it won't kill him. It won't bother him at all unless it reaches a certain level of heat which gasoline fires don't reach. Even if he managed to turn him to glass though, Sandman can do that to himself and can turn himself back to sand.

#42 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

lol how is he gonna do that? With the sheer friction he could produce with his armor?

Or could Sandman take the win here by clogging juggs body with sand, slowly killing him?

#43 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"lol how is he gonna do that? With the sheer friction he could produce with his armor?

Or could Sandman take the win here by clogging juggs body with sand, slowly killing him?
"
it won't kill him.  He's immortal.  He'll hit him, which would cause sandman to become sand, then he will suck him up with an industrial vacuum cleaner.
#44 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Nobody said:
"Lantern Prime said:

Nobody said:
"
"
"
And Sandman has done this how many times?
"
He had dispersed his body to enter things before many times.
#45 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignoring the random vacuum cleaner,  Sandman can always just let Juggernaut's punches go through him. If he decides to take them head on, he can do that too. Hes taken blows from an angry Hulk and stayed together.

#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut finds a way to get cement all over sandman.

#47 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
"juggernaut finds a way to get cement all over sandman.
"
Yeah cause Juggernaut as a thought process besides running forward and ramming into things. And he would really be thinking only about Sandman while he has 5 others to deal with too, all of them having a way to avoid him.
#48 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Ignoring the random vacuum cleaner,  Sandman can always just let Juggernaut's punches go through him. If he decides to take them head on, he can do that too. Hes taken blows from an angry Hulk and stayed together.
"
fine.  Juggernaut pours cement on him.
#49 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
"Buckshot said:
"Ignoring the random vacuum cleaner,  Sandman can always just let Juggernaut's punches go through him. If he decides to take them head on, he can do that too. Hes taken blows from an angry Hulk and stayed together.
"
"
And where did he get cement? I didn't know that he had a utility belt.
#50 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Buckshot said:
"
"
And where did he get cement? I didn't know that he had a utility belt.
"
apparently cement trucks are all over new york.  How does spiderman find them to use them on sandman?