Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

Once upon a time, while Cain Marko was jogging around town,

he stumble into a video rental store. Grabing a few adult videos he made his way back home in a hurry. Well the 1st video he put on was old 70 music crap so he was like WTH!? changing into the next vid, he sees this...

Curiosity made him watch the whole thing, but WTF!?!?! He was hella pissed now, so he took the video and ran back into the video rental store to get his money back; but the rental store wasn't there. It was chard up as though a fire engulfed it. Asking a by stander what happened to the store; the by stander told Cain that Juggernaut was the one who caused it to explode several years ago. Cain was like "Oops, BUT I JUST RENTED A VIDEO HERE NOT TOO LONG AGO SO HOW COULD I HAVE???!!! Weird... Maybe I should get a drink."

After  getting a few loads at the bar, he headed straight home where he got a phone call...

"7 Days........."

The curse had begon to infest in his soul... can the Unstoppable Juggernaut escape and defeat the curse of the RING!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRHHHH!!!!!!
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes.  Its not exactly easy to scare juggernaut.  The guy actually challenged Eternity to a fight.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MotorSteel

Lol! I can just Imagine My ways Juggernaut B1TCH saying "WTF is this SH1t?", while the girl comes out of the TV. Then he pim slaps the TV and says "Get that Sh1t outta my face"

Haha it was the first thing that came to my mind. Sorry :P

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"Lol! I can just Imagine My ways Juggernaut B1TCH saying "WTF is this SH1t?", while the girl comes out of the TV. Then he pim slaps the TV and says "Get that Sh1t outta my face"

Haha it was the first thing that came to my mind. Sorry :P"
LMAO! that really is something i would feel Juggs would do. shitt, he'd pimp slap that girl back to wherever she came from.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I doubt Juggernaut will scare so easy...
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ego

juggernaut can't be scared but his soul can be consumed to condemtion. can cytorrak protect juggernaut from other curses?????

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"juggernaut can't be scared but his soul can be consumed to condemtion. can cytorrak protect juggernaut from other curses?????"
Possibly
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Grand Ninja

lmfao this is funny as sh1t! haha

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mv

Juggs beats them all down, try an scare the juggernaut psshhhhh

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak's powers are far and away more potent than the girl's. She is a human ghost, he is the owner of his own universe. 

Besides that, Jugernaut would not fear the girl, even if he SHOULD (he shouldnt) because his confidence would be so damned high from being the jugernaut for years and years. Why should he fear anything?
Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The curse from The Ring is merely a mutation of the smallpox virus mixed with Sadako's DNA. So I don't think it would work on Juggs at all. With that said I don't think he could destroy her, she doesn't have a physical body as such. The recording on the tape is a manifestation of 30 years of intense emotion and psychic energy.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chaos-soul

juggy wins. i mean come one he punched out a shark under water.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Do I have to give a name? said:
" The curse from The Ring is merely a mutation of the smallpox virus mixed with Sadako's DNA. So I don't think it would work on Juggs at all. With that said I don't think he could destroy her, she doesn't have a physical body as such. The recording on the tape is a manifestation of 30 years of intense emotion and psychic energy. "
Really? I thought it was rage.
Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja said:

" @Do I have to give a name? said:

" The curse from The Ring is merely a mutation of the smallpox virus mixed with Sadako's DNA. So I don't think it would work on Juggs at all. With that said I don't think he could destroy her, she doesn't have a physical body as such. The recording on the tape is a manifestation of 30 years of intense emotion and psychic energy. "

Really? I thought it was rage. "

Yeah, the virus is explained quite in depth in the books. Basically watching the video causes a tumour to grow in one of the arteries. If the victim hasn't made a copy before the week is up then the tumour dethatches, clogging the artery, causing death. It's pretty much stated that the need for copying is a way of revenge for Sadako. She survived for 30 years in the well, dying only a short while before the events of the first film. For all that time she knew that no one knew that she was there, or who she was. So it's her way of screaming out to the
 world   “I WAS HERE!” 

Copying is not limited just too the tape though, anything related to it starts to carry the virus, Asakawas research tapes became carriers, as did the audio tapes from Sadako's mothers press demonstration. Also if a woman who is ovulating when she watches the tape the virus can impregnate her, allowing Sadako to clone herself or others, the clones will grow to maturity in about a week.

I've not read the final book "Loop" Frankly it sounded too far from the original concept for me to want too. But seemingly in that it is explained that the world in which the Ring stories take place in merely a computer simulation, designed to simulate the future evolution of the planet. However the program had become corrupted by the ring virus and Sadako was now in complete control, However so powerful was the virus that it had spread in to the real world  (Kind of like the matrix and smith I guess) 

It's only because it's the virus that I give the fight to Juggs so easily, he is as far as I can tell immune to illness. I think against an unleashed Sadako he could have trouble though. She’s an extremely powerful psychic with tk abilities, can wish people dead, can resurrect herself, heal and bring people back to life. Though her good side is extremely vulnerable, when her evil side is in control she's a damned beast.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MisterGuyMan

^You just informed me today.  I never knew any of that.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thatguy

No Caption Provided
Don't you know who the f*ck he is?!?!?
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BillyBonzo

she couldnt kill him and he couldnt kill her

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By joshmightbe

cyttorack tosses her into some hell diminsion for attempting to mess with his avatar

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

This fight will result in Juggernaut splattering Tabitha all over the wall so thoroughly that her very soul is destroyed. 

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Klandicar

I disagree.  Juggernaut rips through dimensions and that would certainly take her out.  Like say he punches through her, she is in the ghost world, but he tears multiple dimensions with a single punch, that means she gets ripped through a dimensional hole too...bye bye little girl.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ARMIV
@thatguy said:
"
No Caption Provided
Don't you know who the f*ck he is?!?!? "
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Perfect Cell

Hello there.

Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut... magical based powers.... might too much for a cursed tape

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fear Lord couldnt scare the Juggernaut . How this girl can ?   
PIMP smack yo ass , b*tch !

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Juggernaut can not be cursed since he already is through the power of Cyttorak. Juggernaut wins.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguy said:

No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By Killemall

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@thatguy said:

No Caption Provided
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Strider1992

Juggernaut:

Girl: Your soul is mine! I shall destroy you!

*Girl attempts to soulrape Cain*

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daak1212

How would they fight?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#30  Edited By Outside_85

@daak1212 said:

How would they fight?

Dont suppose it will be something in Grudge-style where Cain suddenly finds out there's something else in his helmet with him?

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By whydama

@Strider92 said:

Juggernaut:

Girl: Your soul is mine! I shall destroy you!

*Girl attempts to soulrape Cain*

Supernatural ftw

I am flagging that post because its too funny. I want mods to see it :D

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bo88gdan

she is going to be scared when she see Juggernaut

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Deranged Midget

@whydama: And you succeeded.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's actually a thread like this on a different site that suggest that since Juggernaut can effectively punch through different realities and spatial dimensions, he can actually reach in and physically touch Samara or any other ghostly figure just as they were real objects. Sure he can do this, because he's fought and physically hit on other characters similar to ethereal or astral forms. Nightmare and D'Spayre don't have physical bodies yet Juggernaut can still grab a hold of them. And assuming that personification of dreams and nightmares is more powerful than Samara, then Samara has no chance in hell to escape the grasp of the Juggernaut! 0_o;;;;

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@joshmightbesaid:

cyttorack tosses her into some hell diminsion for attempting to mess with his avatar
Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Juggernaut stomps.

Zzxszsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ring curse ignores durability it doesn't matter how power or durable Juggernaut is Juggernaut dies. Kayako can also kill Juggernaut and Freddy Krueger can kill Juggernaut.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pastepotpete1

@zzxszsx said:

The Ring curse ignores durability it doesn't matter how power or durable Juggernaut is Juggernaut dies. Kayako can also kill Juggernaut and Freddy Krueger can kill Juggernaut.

i dont think she would kill Freddy Kruger by scaring him .. Freddy may actually enjoy a little dead girl coming toward being the scary pervert he is .. besides Freddy is scary and he loves scary stuff .. he cant hurt her but she cant hurt him by scare.. besides why would Kayko want to kill Freddy he is already dead and killing people if anything she would want to be his friend or just leave him to do the good work

juggernaunt in the comics is literally afraid of his own shadow so i think she would kill him by scaring him

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

@pastepotpete1: The guy you're replying to is a massive troll with a million alts spam bumping threads to make bait comments.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut is powered by an extra-dimensional entity Cyttorak, so unless the Ring Curse can overcome Cyttorak's protection, it's not doing jack sh*t. Of course the ring could try to remove the gem, however besides full powered Onslaught, I don't think anyone else has ever done that.

So....Juggernaut binge-watches the movie for the LOLs.

@zzxszsx said:

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pastepotpete1

@takenstew22 said:

@pastepotpete1: The guy you're replying to is a massive troll with a million alts spam bumping threads to make bait comments.

ehhh , its actually not a bad thread considring the other crap people post.. not a good post but

the superman vs juggernaunt post got like 60 pages and almost one million views

which is kind of stupid fight .. superman unless by plot device cannot kill juggernaunt and Superman can probably keep Juggernaunt from breaking his neck or killing him by just BRFing him which even if he threw juggs into the sun it wouldnt kill him .. you know?

i dont even think superman can make juggs life a misery by keeping him living as a hermit in space .. bc unlike Hulk Juggs can use his force field to project himself to get to a planet .. Juggs could live on freaking Jupiter .. the guy is that durable but The Ring Samora is not Jupiter or the Sun she is like the comic marvel version of Lady Death .. maybe even more powerful than 616 Death

from what i heard it was current Beyonder not Classic .. i know any Beyonder could **** the shit out of juggernaunt but they cannot just will Juggernaunt out of existance .. he tried and it didnt work which kind of makes no sense being that the Onslaught was able to do it

speaking of the "Onslaught saga" this corona virus kind of reminds of the Onslaught.. doesnt it?

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, this thread

Anyway, Cytorakk comes in with the mean Mutombo block

No Caption Provided

Even if Sadako tried her virus form it wouldn't really do much

Zxzxzxzzxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horror characters has the horror force which makes them pretty much omnipotent Samara is above even Death of the Endless that's how powerful The Ring is, It doesn't matter if you're a planetbuster or a multiversal buster unless you're above death you're dead.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice no limits fallacy. Since it worked on some humans (not all mind you) it works on everything...

Horror characters has the horror force which makes them pretty much omnipotent Samara is above even Death of the Endless that's how powerful The Ring is, It doesn't matter if you're a planetbuster or a multiversal buster unless you're above death you're dead.

ZXzxzxzxzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ring kills Juggernaut.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers