Juggernaut vs Flash

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By destinyman75

Juggs cant be stopped by any flash, speed force won't affect him much because of cytoraks power the only real way to stop juggs and that's if he is standing still is by tp flash doesn't have that flash is out of his league here

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut has been stopped before. Hulk has stopped him. Hulk has pushed him back. Spiderman buried him. Some nameless Captain Universe stopped him. And Juggs has no chance to touch him. This is most likely a stalemate.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By P00TY

@destinyman75: How is Juggs out of his league? They are both powered by multiversal energy. They appear to not be able to hurt the other. How does Juggs beat Flash?

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By ridd

op wants to kill juggernaut

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By destinyman75

@p00ty: Wally isn't backed by an actual mutliversal power he has access to a multiversal power source. Cytorack can amp Juggs at will if he feels like it do depending on the situation. Wally really can't slow him down with speed force. Granted Juggs is slow and it will be hard for him to tag wally, so I won't say juggs just beats him he would have to find a way to get to wally no questions there but wally can only run away he really doesn't have a way to harm juggs. If cytorak were to amp to trion he could just shatter the planet or holes in realty to stop wally but unless wally stops and let's himself get hit, it would be tom and jerry all over again

My only real argument is wally can't hurt juggs or stop him, but as said wally can just keep runny away until both get bored lol

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I've never seen Cytorrak amp Juggs during a fight so I doubt that will happen. Wally doesn't have to run away. He can literally stand in front of juggs and effortlessly dodge his lumbering attacks. I'm not sure if bfr is allowed but flash could try that. Honestly, if Juggs had any intellect he could win. When someone else had Juggs powers he was doing stuff Cain never did. Still, I see them being a boring stalemate

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Flash would be able to steal Jug's speed if he is the OP Cyttorak beast. The Cyttorak would aid him however he needed with hax powers. But he wouldn't come close to tagging the flash. The flash would have to BFR him, or it is a stalemate.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: lol looks like a stalemate

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut or stalemate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Doesn't Cyttorak just teleport Juggernaut back to the fight if someone tried bfr?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't think Flash would be able to steal Jug's speed if he is the OP Cyttorak beast. The Cyttorak would aid him however he needed with hax powers. But he wouldn't come close to tagging the flash. The flash would have to BFR him, or it is a stalemate.

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

stalemate

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: that is amoung the things that it can do. It has done a lot of things like allowing him to walk in the air, teleporting him etc... he is OP with the full help of the Cyttorak.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Then why it people always bring up bfr in a Juggernaut vs thread? Has it ever worked against him before?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: it is unlikely due to the Cyttorak teleporting him back, but it is Flash's only chance to win.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Stalemate, or Flash via BFR.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By nobunaga101

The fact of the matter is that this fight could last eternally. Reasons:

1.Juggernaut has basically unlimited strength which can keep flash on the move.

2.There is one problem with the first point however... Wally doesn't really show significant tiredness when travelling at relativistic speeds.

Therefore, Wally can keep blitzing the Juggernaut.However...

the Juggernaut never really gets tired either.

3.Wally lacks the power to bring Cain down, whilst Cain lacks the speed to bring Wally down.

The only way there could be a winner for this fight is if either characters BFR, but this is very unlikely because Flash is too fast to even be touched by the Jugg and Jugg is way too durable and strong

Power

This is where it gets interesting.Maybe flash can stop time or something then BFR Jugg, and at the moment that's all i can think of.

I think Flash might take the edge with this one.

SavageJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster:

Since BFR is not against the OP the Flash can either IMP him into space, or trap him in the Speedforce. Victory goes to Flash.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

How can Juggernaut even hit Flash? He couldn't hit far slow people. I also don't see Flash hurting Juggernaut either. Stalemate.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

Has he ever been bfr'd? I'm asking?

Blvk_PaRker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anybody wins this it'll Juggs. Flash can't harm him and neither will the Vines legendary imp.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: I know Despair kidnapped him. Cytorak didn't rescue him. When Spiderman buried him for months...cytorak did nothing. In Fear Itself, they BFRd Juggs to the sun. Juggs teleported back. But that could have been the Serpents power. And Cytorak didn't even know that Juggs was using The Serpents power. I don't think it's likely that Cytorak will help. That's why I say stalemate

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: Thor BFR'ed him a time or two as well.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SavageJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep putting up characters against the Flash? Unless these characters are literally godly powerful or are speedsters there is no real competition, since Flash has unlimited fighting and reacting speed potential and can pack a planet busting punches.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep putting up characters against the Flash? Unless these characters are literally godly powerful or are speedsters there is no real competition, since Flash has unlimited fighting and reacting speed potential and can pack a planet busting punches.

/cough flash vs accelerator /cough

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell is this a stalemate or a Juggernaut win????

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash blitzes

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut wins. Why? Maybe because Flash cannot steal Jugs speed becouse Juggernaut have limitless kinetic energy. Flash cant take Juggernaut to Speedforce because of Jugs force-field that absorb any kinetic energy. Also Flash CANNOT do anything to Juggernaut because Juggernaut is immune to physical attacks. Also Juggernaut never tire and he can smash Flashs head. Juggernaut wins!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By RisingBean

@p00ty: No problem. If you're interested in finding them the first of the two I speak of took place in Mighty Thor 411-412 and better rematch took place in Mighty Thor 429.

As far as this fight, my two cents is that Flash's only hope is to BFR via Speed Force.

ChrisP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By ChrisP

It'd be close and very long. I say flash wins if he is allowed to cheat a bit.

Scenario 1 (cheating on): Flash goes to other universe, gets other universes juggernauts,convinces them to fight this universe's juggernaut. Problem solves

Scenario 2 (cheating lowered): Flash sticks juggernaut in speedforce with a tv, dvd player and the Batman and Robin blu ray disk

Scenario 3 (cheating lowered more): Flash grabs barry from right after the darkseid war when he was god of death. Barry touches juggernaut, juggernaut dies.

Scenario 4: Flash makes earth and everyone but juggernaut intangible, makes juggernaut fall through planet.

Scenario 5: Flash pushes juggernaut to another universe, not his problem anymore

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points