tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By tron_bonne
@Jedisupermaster said:
I have my own scenario of a fight between those two.Juggernaut - J. Flash - F.Juggernaut is trying to get money from bank and Flash tryed to beat him.Flash punches him...F - Wow, you have durability higher then Supes!J - Hey, who the f!@k are you? F - I am The Flash! The fastest man alive!J - Oh yeah? I am The Juggernaut, the most stomping man you ever saw.F - The most stomping?J - Yep, do you know why?F - Why?J - Because of that. Surprise!!!Juggernaut activate his force-field.F - So what? I dont see anything, dude.J - Come on, try to beat me.Flash tryes. But when he came too close to Juggernaut, he became unable to move...F - Oh... I cant move, right?J - Of course you cant! But my stomping leg can!Juggernaut breaks Flashes legs.J - See? Oh... I wanna dance disco! YEAH BABY!Juggy begins to dance disco on Flash and... Well... Flash dies. Juggy stomps. THE END!!! :D
Win. 
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Fetts

Stalemate. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By difficlus
@Fetts said:
Stalemate. 
why?
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Fetts
@difficlus said:
@Fetts said:
Stalemate. 
why?
Well I'm assuming this is classic Juggernaut (since this was made 3 years ago. Current Juggernaut Flash would definitely beat.). It's just that Juggernaut isn't fast enough to hit Flash but once moving Juggernaut no force can stop him. Be free to prove me wrong though.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By difficlus
@Fetts said:

@difficlus said:

@Fetts said:
Stalemate. 
why?
Well I'm assuming this is classic Juggernaut (since this was made 3 years ago. Current Juggernaut Flash would definitely beat.). It's just that Juggernaut isn't fast enough to hit Flash but once moving Juggernaut no force can stop him. Be free to prove me wrong though.
classic juggernaut is like pre-1990s bro.  
read my previous posts in the last page to see why flash wins.   
its not like he can KO flash just because no force can stop him if he uses his fields.  
tell me if you have any disagreements.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Fetts
@difficlus said:
@Fetts said:
@difficlus said:
@Fetts said:
Stalemate. 
why?
classic juggernaut is like pre-1990s bro.  read my previous posts in the last page to see why flash wins.   its not like he can KO flash just because no force can stop him if he uses his fields. 
The point was that I didn't think Flash could really hurt Juggernaut if he was moving. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By difficlus
@Fetts said:
@difficlus said:
@Fetts said:
@difficlus said:
@Fetts said:
Stalemate. 
why?
classic juggernaut is like pre-1990s bro.  read my previous posts in the last page to see why flash wins.   its not like he can KO flash just because no force can stop him if he uses his fields. 
The point was that I didn't think Flash could really hurt Juggernaut if he was moving. 
his shields aren't as strong as they were before when he say...fought Thor. And he can technically be hit from behind.  
but i see your point fair enough.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By Outside_85

Stalemate if not Flash, who could run around Juggs so many time he starts drilling into the Earth in the same manner Kid Flash did to Holocaust.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By slimj87d
@difficlus: Well my whole point was backed up by Bart's knuckles bleeding after hitting Prime a few times. Hitting Juggernaut would hurt Wally more I think because of the shields Juggernaut has. Also, if Flash pushed him into the speed force he would end up in the speed force and it would be a stalemate. I see this fight being stalemated or Flash hurts himself.  

Momentum is a derivative of force. Literally, that's how you get the equation lol.  

Force, momentum and then displacement. They are all related in kinematics one way or the other.  

Kinetic energy and potential energy are related with gravity which relies on speed (velocity) and acceleration (gravity). So yeah, they are all related. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By difficlus
@SlimJ87D said:
@difficlus: Well my whole point was backed up by Bart's knuckles bleeding after hitting Prime a few times. Hitting Juggernaut would hurt Wally more I think because of the shields Juggernaut has. Also, if Flash pushed him into the speed force he would end up in the speed force and it would be a stalemate. I see this fight being stalemated or Flash hurts himself. 
i didn't see the next scan if superboy prime's face was bleeding so i thought... 
Juggernaut is not as powerful as in his classic days. He has been manipulated by nanites and hurt by physical attacks.  I'm re-posting the argument i made against god_spawn here. 
Well he could do a WWH trick and bfr him simply by giving him enough speed while he is running at him to move to another state(which is the likely outcome i'm looking at).  
He doesn't have to rely on BFR through the speed force. Juggernaut is also very weak now. Only a weak shadow of his old self since he has taken a heroic path. Cyttorak is really punishing him. He is probably weaker than when he faced hulk the first time in WWH. its not half as difficult as fighting classic juggernaut. He nearly drowned himself once.  
I want everyone to know his is NOW VULNERABLE TO PHYSICAL ATTACKS. Flash could likely take him down with his punches alone. 
 If we're using Fear Itself juggernaut: currently speed ball was able to bfr him out of a town in using his kinetic energy abilities. Let's talk about CIS, how often has current juggernaut turned on his force fields?  
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#111  Edited By Outside_85

Oh yeah there is the option of Flash adding to Juggs' momentum, either forcing him into the speed force or have him run off the planet and into space. Regardless, Jugg's cant actually hit Flash.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By slimj87d
@difficlus: I think I have a few posts in this thread earlier. Flash can hurt Juggernaut no problem beause he can strike Juggernaut from behind with IMPs stronger than Hulk's blows. I don't know if he can stop Juggernaut though. How much pain can classic juggernaut take is teh question. 

Flash IMP > ANy punch any era of Hulk can strike.  

I think the rest is up to you now. You can work off of that above. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By difficlus
@SlimJ87D: this isn't classic juggernaut though. =P
I could argue that flash would vibrate his atoms and cause him to be in lots of pain if morals were off.  
and glad you agree with me 
:)
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:
@difficlus: I think I have a few posts in this thread earlier. Flash can hurt Juggernaut no problem beause he can strike Juggernaut from behind with IMPs stronger than Hulk's blows. I don't know if he can stop Juggernaut though. How much pain can classic juggernaut take is teh question.  Flash IMP > ANy punch any era of Hulk can strike.   I think the rest is up to you now. You can work off of that above. 
flash can cause "classic" juggernaut zero pain.
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#115  Edited By Timandm

Does Juggernaut need to breathe?   Flash could leave him in a vacuum...

Speedzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Speedzy

Flash will dominate!!

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By tron_bonne
@Timandm: No.
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#118  Edited By Timandm
@tron_bonne said:
@Timandm: No.
Well, so much for THAT idea... LOL!  I didn't think so but I wasn't sure...
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
@SlimJ87D said:
i didn't see the next scan if superboy prime's face was bleeding so i thought... Juggernaut is not as powerful as in his classic days. He has been manipulated by nanites and hurt by physical attacks.  I'm re-posting the argument i made against god_spawn here.  Well he could do a WWH trick and bfr him simply by giving him enough speed while he is running at him to move to another state(which is the likely outcome i'm looking at).   He doesn't have to rely on BFR through the speed force. Juggernaut is also very weak now. Only a weak shadow of his old self since he has taken a heroic path. Cyttorak is really punishing him. He is probably weaker than when he faced hulk the first time in WWH. its not half as difficult as fighting classic juggernaut. He nearly drowned himself once.   I want everyone to know his is NOW VULNERABLE TO PHYSICAL ATTACKS. Flash could likely take him down with his punches alone.   If we're using Fear Itself juggernaut: currently speed ball was able to bfr him out of a town in using his kinetic energy abilities. Let's talk about CIS, how often has current juggernaut turned on his force fields?  
he didn't get bfr'd.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By tron_bonne
@difficlus said:

@SlimJ87D said:

i didn't see the next scan if superboy prime's face was bleeding so i thought... Juggernaut is not as powerful as in his classic days. He has been manipulated by nanites and hurt by physical attacks.  I'm re-posting the argument i made against god_spawn here.  Well he could do a WWH trick and bfr him simply by giving him enough speed while he is running at him to move to another state(which is the likely outcome i'm looking at).   He doesn't have to rely on BFR through the speed force. Juggernaut is also very weak now. Only a weak shadow of his old self since he has taken a heroic path. Cyttorak is really punishing him. He is probably weaker than when he faced hulk the first time in WWH. its not half as difficult as fighting classic juggernaut. He nearly drowned himself once.   I want everyone to know his is NOW VULNERABLE TO PHYSICAL ATTACKS. Flash could likely take him down with his punches alone.   If we're using Fear Itself juggernaut: currently speed ball was able to bfr him out of a town in using his kinetic energy abilities. Let's talk about CIS, how often has current juggernaut turned on his force fields?  
Never. After the Captian Universe Juggernaut, Cain was depowered beyond recognition. His helmet was even different.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By difficlus
@the human Juggernaut said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@difficlus: I think I have a few posts in this thread earlier. Flash can hurt Juggernaut no problem beause he can strike Juggernaut from behind with IMPs stronger than Hulk's blows. I don't know if he can stop Juggernaut though. How much pain can classic juggernaut take is teh question.  Flash IMP > ANy punch any era of Hulk can strike.   I think the rest is up to you now. You can work off of that above. 
flash can cause "classic" juggernaut zero pain.
Well this is true.  

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By difficlus
@the human Juggernaut: then what happened?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
this. He was just passing through the town anyway 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne said:
@difficlus said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Never. After the Captian Universe Juggernaut, Cain was depowered beyond recognition. His helmet was even different.
his helmet was different because of the artist.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By difficlus
@the human Juggernaut: he was jumping through it? gotcha. 
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By EpitomeofCool

flash...

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
no, he was running through it. then speedball increased his energy or something while he was jumping and he landed out there
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By difficlus
@difficlus said:
no, he was running through it. then speedball increased his energy or something while he was jumping and he landed out there
which mean the same point about flash doing the same still stands. Basically a bfr IMO btw. 
Avatar image for death_and_decay
death_and_decay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By death_and_decay
@difficlus said:
this. He was just passing through the town anyway 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
what comic is this from
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
@difficlus said:
which mean the same point about flash doing the same still stands. Basically a bfr IMO btw. 
not at all, since juggernaut wasn't even fighting speedball and was just running through the town, and its not a BFR if you're still able to attack the person you're fighting.  So no, the point doesn't stand.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By difficlus
@difficlus said:
@difficlus said:
not at all, since juggernaut wasn't even fighting speedball and was just running through the town, and its not a BFR if you're still able to attack the person you're fighting.  So no, the point doesn't stand.
basically flash can do the same. thats was my whole point. 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
@difficlus said:
@difficlus said:
basically flash can do the same. thats was my whole point. 
so flash can do a non bfr then? that works i guess.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By difficlus
@the human Juggernaut: accelerate his speed. 
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By tron_bonne

What generates speed? Momentum does, right? 
Doesn't that mean Juggernaut can take Flash's speed away? Hmm..

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By difficlus
@tron_bonne said:
What generates speed? Momentum does, right? Doesn't that mean Juggernaut can take Flash's speed away? Hmm..
in the DC Universe, the speed force does so...
Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@difficlus: Juggernaut can beat the whole Flash family due to his force-field that can absorb kinetic energy, so speedsters will not be able to move because of that and Juggy will kill them all.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
then he will just stop moving
insanepayne6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By insanepayne6

Flash!!!!!!!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By slimj87d

There's only 2 ways I see this fight going as of right now. Juggernaut either wins or it's a stalemate. Thus, Juggernaut is in favor IMO. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By difficlus

@difficlus said:

then he will just stop moving
who stops moving? flash? speed is moving perfectly well afterwards.  
@SlimJ87D: How does juggernaut win? Isn't BFR counting as a win? 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By slimj87d
@difficlus:  

Juggernaut doesn't have to try as hard as the Flash does in this fight. Flash is going to have to try every trick in his book. He'll have to BFR Juggernaut into the speed force which will also BFR himself. But the Juggernaut can't be BFR'd for long and would actually find his way back home thanks to Cyttorak. Thor and I believe Doctor Strange have tried to BFR him but he was capable of returning despite of what dimension he was put into.  

It's either a stalemate because Juggernaut technically can't do anything to Flash or even catch him. But Flash can't do anything to permanently damage Juggernaut. 

Scenario 1 goes to Juggernaut, so he just take the majority in my book. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By difficlus
@SlimJ87D said:
@difficlus:   Juggernaut doesn't have to try as hard as the Flash does in this fight. Flash is going to have to try every trick in his book. He'll have to BFR Juggernaut into the speed force which will also BFR himself. But the Juggernaut can't be BFR'd for long and would actually find his way back home thanks to Cyttorak. Thor and I believe Doctor Strange have tried to BFR him but he was capable of returning despite of what dimension he was put into.   It's either a stalemate because Juggernaut technically can't do anything to Flash or even catch him. But Flash can't do anything to permanently damage Juggernaut.  Scenario 1 goes to Juggernaut, so he just take the majority in my book. 
-____- 

This is classic juggernaut.

In the first page the OP says current juggernaut. Since becoming a hero he has been depowered . His depowerement is probably on the same level as classic and current dr strange. 
Flash doesn't have to try hard as hard as you assume... 
 A few punches to the face at his speed, the WWH trick Hulk pulled or the one speed did recently in fear itself. Juggernaut can now be hurt by physical force as i mentioned before.  by simply backs some speed into his fists and slamming it into juggernauts face he will be out of the battle field and probably KOed. 
 Without morals vibrating his atoms would likely KO Cain.  
Assuming he does resort to the speed force dump (which he probably won't unless he has exhausted every option).
 BFR to the speed force does not mean wally has to enter the speed force too. even if he does he is the only flash (apart from maybe bart) who can enter and leave the speed force very easily. He is not going to be stuck there for more than a few seconds. BFR only counts if the person is unable to return after a minute or so. As for juggernaut, right now cyttorak is really disappointed with him. i doubt two things: 
  • Cain will ask him for help quickly
  • Cyttorak will teleport him back as willingly as you assume
I have yet to hear how Cain is going to win this fight.  

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By slimj87d
@difficlus: Sorry, I only saw the pics. I am not aware of which Juggernaut we are using.  
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@difficlus:   Juggernaut doesn't have to try as hard as the Flash does in this fight. Flash is going to have to try every trick in his book. He'll have to BFR Juggernaut into the speed force which will also BFR himself. But the Juggernaut can't be BFR'd for long and would actually find his way back home thanks to Cyttorak. Thor and I believe Doctor Strange have tried to BFR him but he was capable of returning despite of what dimension he was put into.   It's either a stalemate because Juggernaut technically can't do anything to Flash or even catch him. But Flash can't do anything to permanently damage Juggernaut.  Scenario 1 goes to Juggernaut, so he just take the majority in my book. 
-____- 

In the first page the OP says current juggernaut. Since becoming a hero he has been depowered . His depowerement is probably on the same level as classic and current dr strange. 
 A few punches to the face at his speed, the WWH trick Hulk pulled or the one speed did recently in fear itself. Juggernaut can now be hurt by physical force as i mentioned before.  by simply backs some speed into his fists and slamming it into juggernauts face he will be out of the battle field and probably KOed. 
Assuming he does resort to the speed force dump (which he probably won't unless he has exhausted every option).
 BFR to the speed force does not mean wally has to enter the speed force too. even if he does he is the only flash (apart from maybe bart) who can enter and leave the speed force very easily. He is not going to be stuck there for more than a few seconds. BFR only counts if the person is unable to return after a minute or so. As for juggernaut, right now cyttorak is really disappointed with him. i doubt two things: 

this thread was made 3 years ago.  Current juggernaut then was "classic" juggernaut.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By difficlus
@difficlus said:
@SlimJ87D said:
-____- 

this thread was made 3 years ago.  Current juggernaut then was "classic" juggernaut.
@Apparition said: 

today's juggernaut or back when he was at full power?

@Dark Steel said: 

Today's Juggy, also, why Renegade Wolf?

Words from the OP himself. 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By slimj87d
@difficlus: Well if it's slightly depowered Juggernaut like the one in Thunderbolts he gets his @$$ handed to him. 
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By gumflabica

@Renegade Wolf: you posted 5 years ago and you still have only 5 posts? guess he just left the vine behind... crap move...

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Hksaru

@gumflabica said:

@Renegade Wolf: you posted 5 years ago and you still have only 5 posts? guess he just left the vine behind... crap move...

you have 353 posts and made a post like that?

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear lord. Read the first page of posts. Have to admit, it made me cackle.

BruteForce91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed is insanely overrated. Juggernaut wins, because Flash wouldn't be able to hurt Juggernaut. Flash might be able to dodge Juggernauts attacks, but what if Juggernaut thunderclaps? How is Flash going to dodge that? All Juggernaut needs to do is to thunderclap and then get up-close and smash Flash.