#1  Edited By Dark Steel

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

today's juggernaut or back when he was at full power?

Renegade Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Renegade Wolf

definatly flash

Dark Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dark Steel

Today's Juggy, also, why Renegade Wolf?

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mantid

Welcome to the vine Wolf. Hope to see you around. And please don't become a noob.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By Spectrum

The Mantid says:

"Welcome to the vine Wolf. Hope to see you around. And please don't become a noob."

you do not become, you are!!!!

Flash wins:

A he can steal jugs speed.

B he could dodge any attack.

C he could revibrate his atoms throgh jugs making him explode.

D he runs around Jugs really fast and makes a vacum that sucks him to space where he has no velocity.

I know D is sort of "out there" but i think Flash would win.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Today's Juggs has no hope o defeating Flash.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Juggernaut wins. Why? Maybe because Flash cannot steal Jugs speed becouse Juggernaut have limitless kinetic energy. Flash cant take Juggernaut to Speedforce because of Jugs force-field that absorb any kinetic energy. Also Flash CANNOT do anything to Juggernaut because Juggernaut is immune to physical attacks. Also Juggernaut never tire and he can smash Flashs head. Juggernaut wins!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@Jedisupermaster said:
"Juggernaut wins. Why? Maybe because Flash cannot steal Jugs speed becouse Juggernaut have limitless kinetic energy. Flash cant take Juggernaut to Speedforce because of Jugs force-field that absorb any kinetic energy. Also Flash CANNOT do anything to Juggernaut because Juggernaut is immune to physical attacks. Also Juggernaut never tire and he can smash Flashs head. Juggernaut wins! "

yes
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever
@cattlebattle:
@Jedisupermaster:
YOu guys both wrong Jug doesnt stand a chance :) You juggy boys might need to catch up on the Flash comics. Flash with the speed force would be morethan capable to hurt Juggernaut its Jugg is the one who cant hurt him much less touch him.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Inevitable
@Jedisupermaster said:
" Juggernaut wins. Why? Maybe because Flash cannot steal Jugs speed becouse Juggernaut have limitless kinetic energy. Flash cant take Juggernaut to Speedforce because of Jugs force-field that absorb any kinetic energy. Also Flash CANNOT do anything to Juggernaut because Juggernaut is immune to physical attacks. Also Juggernaut never tire and he can smash Flashs head. Juggernaut wins! "
Agree.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@ termiteone4ever  

Flash cannot hurt Juggernaut even if Juggernaut will be without his force-field. Juggernaut have many fits of his durability that proves that its impossible to hurt or kill Juggernaut even for some gods and powerfull cosmic powerhouses. Flash can tire so Juggernaut can punch him.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Spectrum said:
"

The Mantid says:

"Welcome to the vine Wolf. Hope to see you around. And please don't become a noob."

you do not become, you are!!!!

Flash wins:

A he can steal jugs speed.

B he could dodge any attack.

C he could revibrate his atoms throgh jugs making him explode.

D he runs around Jugs really fast and makes a vacum that sucks him to space where he has no velocity.

I know D is sort of "out there" but i think Flash would win.

"
A) Juggs can steal momentum an Inertia (you can't have speed without them) 
B) He can't dodge if he can't move (no momentum)  
C) Since Jugg is impervious to any physical attack, he can not explode apart.
D) Juggs forcefield will act as a vaccum to pull Flash in  

Flash can't win. He does not have magic to counter Juggs.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Jedisupermaster said:
" Juggernaut wins. Why? Maybe because Flash cannot steal Jugs speed becouse Juggernaut have limitless kinetic energy. Flash cant take Juggernaut to Speedforce because of Jugs force-field that absorb any kinetic energy. Also Flash CANNOT do anything to Juggernaut because Juggernaut is immune to physical attacks. Also Juggernaut never tire and he can smash Flashs head. Juggernaut wins! "
if this is true. then how would anyone kill him. Immune to physical attacks??!!!! IF thats not the definition of PIS then idk what is.
 Flash wins, at the very least its a stalemate. Juggy has no chance of hitting flash. or any other FTL character. Look at some feats of todays Flash, he's more than capable of hurting Juggs
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Theodore

lol stalemate or MAYBE a Flash win.

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Boneapart
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
if this is true. then how would anyone kill him. Immune to physical attacks??!!!! IF thats not the definition of PIS then idk what is.  Flash wins, at the very least its a stalemate. Juggy has no chance of hitting flash. or any other FTL character. Look at some feats of todays Flash, he's more than capable of hurting Juggs "
@TheFlash4740: 
Its not PIS. it's always been his one power. he has never been taken down by phisical force. if he moves he CANNOT be stopped, it has been showen and said millions of times. he can be smacked around, but only if he is staying still, but even that won't knock him out. He is mostly beaten by being mind raped, being BRFed,, being restrained or having his unstople power taken away
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tensor
@Jedisupermaster: flash win he goes back in time an kill him before he becomes the juggernaut end of the battle 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By progenitorigin

i say stalemate.  i honestly can't see any way for Flash to hurt Juggernaut with the level of his durability, however, i can't see Juggernaut catching Flash unless Flash let him, so, basically, i can't see a clear victory to this.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Boneapart
@TheFlash4740: 
don't come on here and say a characters power is PIS. I don't come here and say Flash can run past light.
 f##king stan Lee said unstopabilty was jugs's power, if you have ever seen him get knocked out then that is the PIS right there
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By Theodore
@tensor said:
" @Jedisupermaster: flash win he goes back in time an kill him before he becomes the juggernaut end of the battle  "
going back in time without the cosmic treadmill is guesswork, it'll be tough to get to the right time
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheFlash4740
@napoleon:  True. Ive always knew he couldnt be stopped when moving.

But...
what is motion?

as soon as Flash starts running then Juggernaut is standing still for him, unlike Zoom, Flash doesn't use time dialation for his speed, he is basically moving a few million times quicker than Juggernaut anyway, so while Flash is moving Juggernaut is basically a statue...

as Juggernaut is stood still compared to Flash's speed, would that mean Flash could hurt him?

if so, this match is over in a heartbeat... if not then Flash just removes Juggernauts helmet at Superspeed and vibrates his hand through his brain killing him instantly...

either way, job done

Thank you Methos
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FinalStar86
@Inevitable said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
Agree. "
Right, except you also conveniently left out the part where Juggs can't tag Flash, the last part where Juggs can supposedly smash Flash's head despite being unable to tag him, is false.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By theiconic

juggernaut  annihilates flash.........all thats left is ash....

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467

Flash can steal kinetic energy (did so on a  planetary scale while it was being moved by Clark, Diana, and the Martian), steal inertia, and steal speed. He once made Inertia statue in the Flash museum for weeks, if I remember correctly.  

He can win, but it may take a little while to notice that Juggernaut is immune to physical harm.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Silver2467 said:
" Flash can steal kinetic energy (did so on a  planetary scale while it was being moved by Clark, Diana, and the Martian), steal inertia, and steal speed. He once made Inertia statue in the Flash museum for weeks, if I remember correctly.   He can win, but it may take a little while to notice that Juggernaut is immune to physical harm. "
I thought it was forever?
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boneapart
@TheFlash4740: 
First of all what juggernaut are we talking about, if it's the current one he is not imortal.
The normal full powered juggernaut is imortal, so no phisical damage what so ever should harm him.
If flash moves so fast he stops time and hits a normal juggernaut like a billion times when he isn't ready for it, jugs will probably fly a coulple of milies away. If jugs is moving or is prepared and flash pounds the crap into him, he'll just wait until flash stops to confirm the kill or when flash has pounded him for so long that 1 second or when he's tuckered out (first ones more likely) then jugs'll grab him and kick him around (repeat).

Also if jugs is moving he cant be stopped, but you can push his back as he's running and stear him away, or BFR him

once again if this is current depowered jugs he dies easly against flash
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Silver2467
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Flash can steal kinetic energy (did so on a  planetary scale while it was being moved by Clark, Diana, and the Martian), steal inertia, and steal speed. He once made Inertia statue in the Flash museum for weeks, if I remember correctly.   He can win, but it may take a little while to notice that Juggernaut is immune to physical harm. "
I thought it was forever? "
From what I remember (and I may be wrong about this), it was intended to last forever, but Zoom removed Inertia from the museum. 
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheFlash4740
@napoleon said:

" @TheFlash4740:  First of all what juggernaut are we talking about, if it's the current one he is not imortal. The normal full powered juggernaut is imortal, so no phisical damage what so ever should harm him. If flash moves so fast he stops time and hits a normal juggernaut like a billion times when he isn't ready for it, jugs will probably fly a coulple of milies away. If jugs is moving or is prepared and flash pounds the crap into him, he'll just wait until flash stops to confirm the kill or when flash has pounded him for so long that 1 second or when he's tuckered out (first ones more likely) then jugs'll grab him and kick him around (repeat).  Also if jugs is moving he cant be stopped, but you can push his back as he's running and stear him away, or BFR himonce again if this is current depowered jugs he dies easly against flash "

The OP writer said current Juggs. How is he depowered? Dont know much about the new juggs. Flash doesnt move so fast he stops time, he cant do that. He just moves so fast it seems that way. In other words, he'd be moving fast enough to wear Juggs wouldnt have time to react or move. Putting him in a non-montiony state lol. But if it was the immortal version, yea i have no doubt flash couldnt hurt him. But whats stoping Wally from Imp'ing him into orbit, thus ending the fight. Flash  technically didnt win, but Juggs is out of the picture lol
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By tensor
@Theodore: he will just try until he gets the right time
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Matezoide2

the OP said current Juggs 3 years ago,back then,he was still depowered

Flash wins

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Silver2467: ahh gotcha. Dont recall reading that part. Storyline was very good though, having intertia staring at bart's costume for all time taking "a millennia for a single blink". Good read lol
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Boneapart
@TheFlash4740: 
I just heard recently jugs got depowered by Cyttorakfor using the uni power he is still very strong. 
and i know flash can't stop time, I was making an observational exageration (hyperbole) 

This i@TheFlash4740 said:

" @napoleon said:

The OP writer said current Juggs. How is he depowered? Dont know much about the new juggs. Flash doesnt move so fast he stops time, he cant do that. He just moves so fast it seems that way. In other words, he'd be moving fast enough to wear Juggs wouldnt have time to react or move. Putting him in a non-montiony state lol. But if it was the immortal version, yea i have no doubt flash couldnt hurt him. But whats stoping Wally from Imp'ing him into orbit, thus ending the fight. Flash  technically didnt win, but Juggs is out of the picture lol "

This is why i hate any thread thats a juggernaut battle, he'll always get BFRed

I was actually arguing a few weeks ago in a thread that jugs could beat superman in a fight if there was no BFR.

I am not a fanboy however, i have no favourite character. I just like action and respect the powers and abilities of characters
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Boneapart
@Matezoide said:
" the OP said current Juggs 3 years ago,back then,he was still depowered   Flash wins "
@Matezoide: 
i think he's depowered again.

will writers ever give him a break.

they absolutly hate they're own character
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheFlash4740
@napoleon: haha yea ill back u there, without BFR, supes has no chance. How were they defaulting that logic?
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#35  Edited By AssertingValor

Jugs would create ground faults by smashing the ground, flash would trip and smash into a wall at 5000 mph and die! 
Speed force has nothin on Juggs, ever!

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By jasraj
Speed Force=Win
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boneapart
@TheFlash4740: 
it was nuts. They were brining scans that were out of context and didn't make sence, bringing up points that didn't make sence. It was crazy.

fortunatly there were a crap load of jug fanboys who posted an imsermountable amount of scans detailing why jugs would kick his ass.

despite all this people keep coming in (didn't even read the comments) and said "supes wins" it was so damn frustrating, to people like that it's just a popularity contest nothing more
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheFlash4740
@napoleon:  yeah u know no matter what supes is gonna come out on top. He is the writers pride and joy u know, Posterboy. But logically he has no way of defeating Juggs
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By karrob

Stalemate

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lance Bastro
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @napoleon:  True. Ive always knew he couldnt be stopped when moving.

But...
what is motion?

as soon as Flash starts running then Juggernaut is standing still for him, unlike Zoom, Flash doesn't use time dialation for his speed, he is basically moving a few million times quicker than Juggernaut anyway, so while Flash is moving Juggernaut is basically a statue...

as Juggernaut is stood still compared to Flash's speed, would that mean Flash could hurt him?

if so, this match is over in a heartbeat... if not then Flash just removes Juggernauts helmet at Superspeed and vibrates his hand through his brain killing him instantly...

either way, job done

Thank you Methos "
have you ever train a gun at a solid metal object and fired it? that would be the same thing here. 
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @napoleon said:

" @TheFlash4740:  First of all what juggernaut are we talking about, if it's the current one he is not imortal. The normal full powered juggernaut is imortal, so no phisical damage what so ever should harm him. If flash moves so fast he stops time and hits a normal juggernaut like a billion times when he isn't ready for it, jugs will probably fly a coulple of milies away. If jugs is moving or is prepared and flash pounds the crap into him, he'll just wait until flash stops to confirm the kill or when flash has pounded him for so long that 1 second or when he's tuckered out (first ones more likely) then jugs'll grab him and kick him around (repeat).  Also if jugs is moving he cant be stopped, but you can push his back as he's running and stear him away, or BFR himonce again if this is current depowered jugs he dies easly against flash "

The OP writer said current Juggs. How is he depowered? Dont know much about the new juggs. Flash doesnt move so fast he stops time, he cant do that. He just moves so fast it seems that way. In other words, he'd be moving fast enough to wear Juggs wouldnt have time to react or move. Putting him in a non-montiony state lol. But if it was the immortal version, yea i have no doubt flash couldnt hurt him. But whats stoping Wally from Imp'ing him into orbit, thus ending the fight. Flash  technically didnt win, but Juggs is out of the picture lol "
THIS!

juggernaut is not stopping the new jesus in this fight.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lance Bastro

flash's IMP will back fire on flash and he will end up killing himself. 

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Boneapart
@Lance Bastro said:
"flash's IMP will back fire on flash and he will end up killing himself.  "

that would be a hell of a sight to see
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By jasraj
Speed Force=Win 

Juggs loses
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jedisupermaster

That trick with time cant effect The Unstoppable and Unkillable Juggernaut. Why? Maybe because Juggernaut lives in one time and protection of Cyttorak is too powerfull. Juggernaut was in Outer Void. Time is going in another way there. And i repeat - Flash CANNOT hurt Juggernaut since even so powerfull cosmic creature like Oblivion cant hurt him. Oblivion can beat even Superman 1 million. Face it - Flash cant beat Juggernaut. Also in this debate i mean The Classic Juggernaut who is immortal!

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Lance Bastro said:

" flash's IMP will back fire on flash and he will end up killing himself.  "

why would it backfire? Sure he's immune to Physcial harm, but if someone hits you with the force of a dwarf star, and ur basically standing still, by pure physics, that motion is transferred into u, and ur gonna go flying.  I.E. Slamming on the breaks in a car. The car stops, but ur still moving.  Objects in motion stay in motion..or some bs like that hahahha
@Jedisupermaster said:

" That trick with time cant effect The Unstoppable and Unkillable Juggernaut. Why? Maybe because Juggernaut lives in one time and protection of Cyttorak is too powerfull. Juggernaut was in Outer Void. Time is going in another way there. And i repeat - Flash CANNOT hurt Juggernaut since even so powerfull cosmic creature like Oblivion cant hurt him. Oblivion can beat even Superman 1 million. Face it - Flash cant beat Juggernaut. Also in this debate i mean The Classic Juggernaut who is immortal! "

Stop asking urself questions, sound like a nutjob, This is current Juggy, even 3 years ago , he was depowered.This isnt the immortal one. And yes we've already established the fact he cant be hurt by flash. This happens to every Juggy thread like Napoleon said. All u can basically do to him is BFR or mindrape him. In this case, its BFR. 
IMP into orbit = flash win.

Now, how can juggy stop this?  I dont know much about him, But its gotta be some conclusive stuff to prove he can stop arguably the most powerful speedster to ever live from punching him into space before he can blink. Im all ears

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jedisupermaster

If Juggernauts force-field is up, Flash will not be able even to push him back when Juggernaut will stand on a ground. Juggernaut with his force-field = superior even for some cosmic Marvel or DC beings.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Jedisupermaster said:
"
If Juggernauts force-field is up, Flash will not be able even to push him back when Juggernaut will stand on a ground. Juggernaut with his force-field = superior even for some cosmic Marvel or DC beings. "
OP said current juggs 3 years ago, people say that jugs was still vastly depowered then. And when people heard that they said Wally would win. So im guessing his depowered version doesnt have a FF. Kinda cheap, but thats the current version i guess. But if he had that forcefield like u say...yea i got nothin on how he would win
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jedisupermaster

If Juggernaut will be without his force-field, Flash can only BFR him. But do you realy think Battle Field Removal is a victory?