#1 Posted by LubeMan (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

spinning from another battle, the thor vs despero thread, and Despero seem to come out on top of that one, so could he stop or take out the Juggernaut? With TP being Juggy's weakness outside of magic, it would seem he would have a very good chance, with despero's strength riveling that of superman and capt marvel, since he took both of them out!

vs

#2 Posted by bumnut (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, this would be a good battle! I think despero has the smarts and power to come out on top in the end! i'm giving it to the third eye!

#3 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Despero is stronger than Juggernaut but Despero could not physically hurt Juggernaut.

Reversing it I don't see Juggeranut doing much to Despero who has withstood attacks from Superman, Capt Marvel, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

With Juggernauts helmet on, Despero's telepathic powers would not avail him. If Juggnauts helmet were dislodged during the fight then Despero could mentally disable Juggernaut and claim the win.

Despero's telepathic abilities are sufficient so that he could mentally scan others across the world (heroes) who have fought Juggnaut to discover this information (the telepathic weakness).

If the helmet is not removed, stalemate.

If the helmet is removed, Despero for the win.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

No juggernaut wins although despero is one strong mother* he can apparent takes hit he got hurt by sharks sent by aquaman that tells you how low his invulnerability is for some odd reason so juggernaut pretty much wins this. Doesn't look like it to much of a fight since he has such weak invulnerability i wonder why they gave him that lol.

#5 Posted by lordraiden (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"No juggernaut wins although despero is one strong mother***** he can apparent takes hit he got hurt by sharks sent by aquaman that tells you how low his invulnerability is for some odd reason so juggernaut pretty much wins this. Doesn't look like it to much of a fight since he has such weak invulnerability i wonder why they gave him that lol."

Poor writing for that issue/story! if he can withstand blows from superman/capt marvel/MM which would do so much more damage, and then best them all, then getting hurt by sharks is the most silliest bit of writing i've read yet! It hasn't been mentioned since then and i'd say judging his invulnerability by that one isue isn't the best one to judge it on! He's a beast and i think he's got more than enough to take out cain marko! Despero's ripped through the JLA several times, and thats with the top tiers, superman, capt marvel, shazam, with little to no effort!

#6 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero wins.

Juggernaut is awesome but his helmet really isn't that hard to knock off. Despero has more than enough power to do it. Then Despero makes Cain into his unstoppable slave.

#7 Posted by NateAlgaus (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero

#8 Posted by KrleAvenger (26242 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins unless Despero removes his helmet and takes him down with telepathy.

#9 Posted by APEX_pretador (19618 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero, TP is one of the few things which can take down Juggernaut

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#10 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Posted by Chad_Duby (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut kills him.

#12 Posted by Aqualion0 (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero ftw.

#13 Posted by PhoenixTitan (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut kills him.

What? No.

Dude.... no.

#14 Posted by King-Ragnar (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

TP isn't going to work on Cain, along with the fact that Despero can't hurt him.

#15 Posted by Kevd4wg (12485 posts) - - Show Bio

Didnt Jean TP him through the helmet?

#16 Posted by HellionVulcan (7128 posts) - - Show Bio

TP isn't going to work on Cain, along with the fact that Despero can't hurt him.

This as Cain can damage Despero though.

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (11184 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut

#18 Posted by jagernutt (16216 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut or stalemate

#19 Posted by Yamiyodare (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero

#20 Posted by Chad_Duby (5459 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by PhoenixTitan (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixtitan: Why not?

Despero has single handedly beaten Superman and Shazam.... at the same time.

What is Cain going to do? Shove him around?

#22 Posted by Chad_Duby (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixtitan: When did he do so? And that doesn’t change the fact that Superman also defeated him physically too. He could probably keep punching Despero until he finally tags him.

#23 Edited by PhoenixTitan (827 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs