Juggernaut Vs Avenger, Justice league, Hulk, Onslaught, (MU)

• 66 results
!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By !Drake!

All other MU. But no one thay over the heralds of galactus. THis is not just to see that juggs lose but in aother thread I was told the Juggernaut could not be killed by all of marvel and DC together. Other than omniponents or people over galactus. Ok the tables have turned lets say taht his helmet cant come off
Post Edited:2008-05-24 11:11:44

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Danko

Hell, Martian Manhunter alone would easily be able to defeat him. Blitz him, knock his helmet off, and do some mind thing. Scarlet Witch could simply wish him away..

Actually, the possibilities are endless!

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more like a overkill a$$ whooping to me, a curbstomp juggernuat would lose.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Onslaught already raped Juggernaut once. He will do so again. Poor poor poor juggernaut. After slaughtering Juggernaut Onslaught kills all his team mates and absorbs their power then goes on a rampage.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Danko says:

"Hell, Martian Manhunter alone would easily be able to defeat him. Blitz him, knock his helmet off, and do some mind thing. Scarlet Witch could simply wish him away..Actually, the possibilities are endless!"

he said the helmet can't come off.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Onslaught already raped Juggernaut once. He will do so again. Poor poor poor juggernaut. After slaughtering Juggernaut Onslaught kills all his team mates and absorbs their power then goes on a rampage. "

nope, with a half decent writer who actually knows something about juggernaut on board, Onslaught shoudn't be able to do anything.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By !Drake!

the human Juggernaut says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Onslaught already raped Juggernaut once. He will do so again. Poor poor poor juggernaut. After slaughtering Juggernaut Onslaught kills all his team mates and absorbs their power then goes on a rampage. "
nope, with a half decent writer who actually knows something about juggernaut on board, Onslaught shoudn't be able to do anything."

lol fanboys

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By !Drake!

"anyone with reality warping powers like scarlet witch would beat him, but since the helmet can't come off no one else really can. Sure, they will gang up on him and hit him alot, but will not do any damage. "

Do you know what SOKis cpable of

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone with reality warping powers like scarlet witch would beat him, but since the helmet can't come off no one else really can. Sure, they will gang up on him and hit him alot, but will not do any damage.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By !Drake!

"!Drake! says:
"the human Juggernaut says:
"anyone with reality warping powers like scarlet witch would beat him, but since the helmet can't come off no one else really can. Sure, they will gang up on him and hit him alot, but will not do any damage. "
Do you know what SOKis cpable of"
never really read preacher, so no. Thats not even part of the DC universe either, its within its own reality "

Ooooops I was thinking this was the other thread lol

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

"Dreadnaught says:
nope, with a half decent writer who actually knows something about juggernaut on board, Onslaught shoudn't be able to do anything."
lol fanboys"

lol

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!Drake! says:

Do you know what SOKis cpable of"

never really read preacher, so no. Thats not even part of the DC universe either, its within its own reality

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

"Danko says:
"Hell, Martian Manhunter alone would easily be able to defeat him. Blitz him, knock his helmet off, and do some mind thing. Scarlet Witch could simply wish him away..Actually, the possibilities are endless!"

he said the helmet can't come off."

Doesn't matter. MM shrinks and goes in through the eye holes or phases his head through the helmet and then does his psychic attack. MM solos Juggs.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn

Martian Manhunter for the solo curbstomp on Juggernaut

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot says:

"Danko says:

Doesn't matter. MM shrinks and goes in through the eye holes or phases his head through the helmet and then does his psychic attack. MM solos Juggs."

that might work if the forcefield doesn't stop MM.

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Danko

Buckshot says:

"Danko says:
"Hell, Martian Manhunter alone would easily be able to defeat him. Blitz him, knock his helmet off, and do some mind thing. Scarlet Witch could simply wish him away.. Actually, the possibilities are endless!"
Doesn't matter. MM shrinks and goes in through the eye holes or phases his head through the helmet and then does his psychic attack. MM solos Juggs."

ah.. you beat me to it..

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

"Buckshot says:
"Danko says:

that might work if the forcefield doesn't stop MM.

"

His speed could allow him to do what I said before Juggs thinks to put the force field up or he could just phase through it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock

"he said the helmet can't come off."

But the helmet has been removed before. Once by Thor...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Post Deleted.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"he said the helmet can't come off."

But the helmet has been removed before. Once by Thor..."

read the OP. his condition was that the helmet can't come off.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((but did hulk knock his helmet off by uppercut?))

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"((but did hulk knock his helmet off by uppercut?))"

yep, but as the OP said, a rule in this contest is that his helmet cannot come off.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vendel

So The Juggernaut vs basically everyone else from two comic book companies?

Hooray for stupid spite threads.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

Danko says:

I totally agree. This was the dumbest thread ever lol. Juggernaut isn't really even a threat. Trion juggernaut maybe but regular juggernaut wow.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

burn him to skeleton

Be like Thor

be Thor

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats your point zee? juggernaut beat d'spayre, and thor had to BFR juggernaut both of those times, or else he would have been beaten down.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By venom hybrid

OF thor ftp Dr.strange could solo and he could easily be BRF'ed or anything like that.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

"whats your point zee? juggernaut beat d'spayre, and thor had to BFR juggernaut both of those times, or else he would have been beaten down."

No he didn't. See your a juggernaut fanboy even when he loses your gonna say he wins.

So tell me when I posted onslaught kicking his ass what are you gonna say?? "Juggernaut had a mystic cold onslaught caught him off guard" Right your gonna say that? Either way Thor beat him get over it your little god idol lost.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zee crusher

"zee crusher says:
"whats your point zee? juggernaut beat d'spayre, and thor had to BFR juggernaut both of those times, or else he would have been beaten down."

No he didn't. See your a juggernaut fanboy even when he loses your gonna say he wins.

So tell me when I posted onslaught kicking his ass what are you gonna say?? "Juggernaut had a mystic cold onslaught caught him off guard" Right your gonna say that? Either way Thor beat him get over it your little god idol lost."

he did BFR him both times. First time, he sent him away with the hammer. Second time he sent him to some other dimension. Third time they fought he was about to be killed, but the other examplars teleported juggernaut away. Believe it or not that godblast at the end of the comics you posted there did absolutely no damage to him.

as for onslaught im going to say horrible writing."

Your basically a dumbass. You seem to be the only one to say what onslaught did was bad writing. But when juggernaut turned to trion juggernaut you think its good writing. From now on your post on juggernaut are invalid.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

So tell me when I posted onslaught kicking his ass what are you gonna say?? "Juggernaut had a mystic cold onslaught caught him off guard" Right your gonna say that? Either way Thor beat him get over it your little god idol lost."

he did BFR him both times. First time, he sent him away with the hammer. Second time he sent him to some other dimension. Third time they fought he was about to be killed, but the other examplars teleported juggernaut away. Believe it or not that godblast at the end of the comics you posted there did absolutely no damage to him.

as for onslaught im going to say horrible writing.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, thor really got him with that shot.

man thor is really taking it to him here!

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Agony

this is stupid its like a battle where you want juggernaut to lose

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

let me guess, you think thor won that one too, don't you?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zee crusher

"http://www.comicspace.com/sevenshackles/uploaded/8782/1177486292_cZox1hEtqa.jpglet me guess, you think thor won that one too, don't you?"

Course not dumba$$. Unlike You I can admit to Thor losing. But guess what. Thor beat juggernaut alot more times then Juggernaut beat Thor and of course when juggernaut loses its bad writing but when he wins its perfect.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trauma says:

"this is stupid its like a battle where you want juggernaut to lose"

yep, and he most definately would. Just not to people using physical force.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"http://www.comicspace.com/sevenshackles/uploaded/8782/1177486292_cZox1hEtqa.jpglet me guess, you think thor won that one too, don't you?"

Course not dumba$$. Unlike You I can admit to Thor losing. But guess what. Thor beat juggernaut alot more times then Juggernaut beat Thor and of course when juggernaut loses its bad writing but when he wins its perfect."

no, he won by BFR. I didn't say it was bad writing. Those first two fights were great fights. He coudn't finish him though, so he had to send him away.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 18:39:14

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zee crusher

"zee crusher says:

Course not dumba$$. Unlike You I can admit to Thor losing. But guess what. Thor beat juggernaut alot more times then Juggernaut beat Thor and of course when juggernaut loses its bad writing but when he wins its perfect."

no, he won by BFR. I didn't say it was bad writing. Those first two fights were great fights. He coudn't finish him though, so he had to send him away.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 18:39:14"

Do you honestly think Thor can't kill juggernaut? He isn't suppose to kill mortal beings and fall in love with them. He does at times but still in rare cases. You saw what he did to blockbuster one shot?

You think juggernaut will survive his special lighting attack??

A blast that could split celestial dome?

A blast that could destroy a whole planet?

How about the blast that nearly killed galactus?

Many more Thor doesn't like killing all his villains.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"zee crusher says:

Do you honestly think Thor can't kill juggernaut? He isn't suppose to kill mortal beings and fall in love with them. He does at times but still in rare cases. You saw what he did to blockbuster one shot?

Many more Thor doesn't like killing all his villains."

yea, he shot that at juggernaut already, its called the godblast. You posted it. It didn't do anything to him. It would only work if he could take away his invulnerability and then do it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zee crusher

Maximillius says:

"Zee please do not argue with him, He is a Moron. Juggernaut loses big time, Hulk beats him by himself if you want me prove it, I can, and my Information would just end this pointless dicussion."

I think your right. I'd post the hulk one but to lazy as well lol.

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

yea, he shot that at juggernaut already, its called the godblast. You posted it. It didn't do anything to him. It would only work if he could take away his invulnerability and then do it.

"

You stupid or something?? I didn't say a godblast. If he uses what he did on mangog juggernaut won't be getting up. Magic can hurt juggernaut as well.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Maximillius

Zee please do not argue with him, He is a Moron. Juggernaut loses big time, Hulk beats him by himself if you want me prove it, I can, and my Information would just end this pointless dicussion.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Maximillius says:
"Zee please do not argue with him, He is a Moron. Juggernaut loses big time, Hulk beats him by himself if you want me prove it, I can, and my Information would just end this pointless dicussion."

I think your right. I'd post the hulk one but to lazy as well lol.

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

"

You stupid or something?? I didn't say a godblast. If he uses what he did on mangog juggernaut won't be getting up. Magic can hurt juggernaut as well."

you said the blast that hurt galactus, thats the godblast.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximillius says:

please do.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Maximillius

Alright it is your own downfall.

Annual #5: Hulk takes a blast of a billion volts of lightning without going down.   Secret Wars #9: Hulk survives a cosmic blast from Galactus and is only dazed.   Secret Wars II #8: The Beyonder searches for the Hulk and finds him in the desert. Hulk attacks the Beyonder. Beyonder puts the Hulk in stasis and begins to probe him. The Beyonder says of the Hulks inner potential: "You are nothing but power incarnate! An infinity of power with no finite element inside!! Worse yet, you remind me of someone (himself)."   TIH #177: Smashes a military installation that was designed to support an explosion of "several thousand megatons" with one blow! Most nukes are only a dozen or so megatons.   TIH #242: Hulk's range causes his strength to increase to unseen limits until he is capable of breaking the pit where the Flame of Life is contained.

The pit is a deviant machine built to defeat the Celestials on thier next visit. Narration states: "He just pulls all the more, straining with every iota of his strength to rip free this infernal object...becmoming madder and madder, his strength BUILDING with his anger, as he tugs against a device built to withstand the power of gods (celestials)! But this is the power of the Hulk! AND ULTIMATLEY, THERE IS NO FORCE STRONGER THAN THE HULK!".

TIH #266: Hulk breaks the seemingly unbreakable armor of the High Evolutionary who wanted to die and let Jade Jaws bang on his armor.  TIH #273: Blows thousands of tons of trees down.  TIH #279: Destroys a ship with one blow that Thor, Ironman and the Human Torch could only dent. (Contributed by John Cimino)  Defenders #68: Destroys an entire mountain.   Marvel Universe Onslaught: The fight with Onslaught. Onslaught was generating a psionic storm. None of the heroes had the strength to even get close to Onslaught, including Thor and Ironman who was being aided by Joseph. The Hulk however appeared to be on a totally different powerscale as he could not only advance against the strom, but continue the fight as if the storm had no effect on him. The Hulk proves to be able to overpower Onslaught and smash him with but a blow, after reaching insane anger levels. Onslaught had previously beat Juggernaut to the point of death. and in between his fights with Juggernaut and the Hulk Onslaught recieved 2 powerups. After one of which he stated "I have become even more powerful than my wildest imaginations". The Onslaught shell Hulk destroyed was far more powerful than the version that nearly killed the Juggernaut. Also Juggernaut has taken Thors godly essence blast without harm. Just to show Juggernauts power. Also in that same comic the Hulk was battling in the face of a psionic storm that was keeping Thor at bay. Thor lacked the strength to even approach the site of the battle. Hulk stood agianst the storm unphazed by its repelling power.   Marvel Comics Presents #52: With the help of some gadgets that enhance his jumping the Gray Hulk is able to leap into space to smash an asteroid greater than twice the mass of the Earth.   TTA #89: The Stranger's cosmic force contained enough energy to "change the orbit of a planet" and the Hulk shattered it with one punch.  Annual #1: The Hulk shatters a force field that can only be penetrated by Black Bolt's sonic scream.   TIH #198: Hulk is trapped by the Elder of the Universe known as the Collector. The collector states : "Your trapped in the most powerful forcefield at my disposal, so if your inclined to smash at something, try smashing THAT!! The Hulk begins to pound away at the shield. Narration then states :"At first the man brutes massive fists prove ineffectual against the shimmering energy sheild--but that does not deter him--for the madder Hulk gets--the stronger Hulk gets-- and as anyone who has ever met the green goliath can tell you--HIs RAGE--And his POWER--ARE BOUNDLESS!!".   The Defenders Vol.2 #8: The Kree employ a technology that repels your own power against you. Each of the Defenders are trapped in a force shield comprised and powerred by this energy. Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, and Namor all pass out attempting to break free of the force barrier. Hulk with his ever increasing strength is the only one that is able to break the barrier.  The Order #4: The Hulk shows sufficient strength to break out of the Silver Surfers force barrier. The Silver surfer has CASUALLY created barriers that can allow normaly humans to withstand black hole level gravity. Surfer was fully concentrating on containing the Hulk and failed due to the Hulks ever increasing anger/strength.   Marvel Fanfare Vol.1 #7: Hulk totally dissipates Unus' forcefield with one punch.   Secret Wars #12: Hulk cracks Ultron (who is made of pure adamantium) with a single punch. Not even Thor's hammer could do this as in Secret Wars #4, Thor #383, Avengers #66, #162, #171, #202.   Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 1986: "To date the Hulk has never been provoked to demonstrating the maximum output of his strength. Hench, it may have no upperlimit."   Marvel the RPG game (1998): Hulk potential strength is listed at limitless. Guys like Thor, Juggernaut are 19s. Destroyer armor is 24. Drax starts at 20 but can go 25 at max (with powergem). Celestials and Galactus are listed at 30s. Hulk is the only character whose strength can potentially go beyond 30 (he starts at 19). (Contributed by Russell Brisson)  Thor #385: Thor states: "Is there no limit to the beast's strength?". The Thunder God says this while lying beaten and bloody on the ground.   Annual 2001: Thor states that the Hulk may well be stronger than any foe he has ever faced (includes Mangog? Destroyer?)And because of his strength he would have to use other methods of attack. This is stated just after the Hulk had beaten Thor motionless in 3 blows. Thor also, "straining every asgardian muscle" is only able to stalemate Vector, The Hulk has overcome Vectors powers on at least 2 occasions.   TIH #205: The Crypto Man incident. Crypto Man started with equal to Thors strength. he and Hulk exchanged blows evenly at length. However when the Crypto Man accidentally kills Jarella, The Hulk goes off the deep end. Crypto Mans creator then poors even more power into the Crypto Man, "enough to devastate a planet if need be" in an attempt to compensate for the Hulks increasing strength. However that utterley proves futile as the Hulk destroys him in 3 blows.   TIH #225: Hulk is fighitng the Leader who is wielding his kenitictronic gloves. They deflect the all kenetic energy used against them back at thier foe. Hulk eventuals grows strong enough to overcome the gloves (or his own power) (3 minutes). Narration states: "Unfortunatley the Leader has forgotten a well kown fact: The madder the Hulk gets, the stronger the Hulk gets! And when it comes to anger the Hulk knows no limits!!".   TIH #270: Hulk fights the Abomination who has more than 2 times Hulks initial strength. After initially being overwhelmed the Hulk comes back to soundly defeat him. he beat the Abomination so badly that the Abomination developed a great fear and dread of the Hulk. Hulk also goes on to state "it wouldn't matter if you were 10 times madder, all Hulk would have to do is get 10 times stronger".   TIH #308: Hulk vs the Ngarai demon in the crossroads of infinity: The demon was gutting the Hulk, and the narrator stated that the Hulk had to remain enraged just to survive the encounter, much less defeat him. The demon was owning the Hulk severly. HOwever after noticing that his only friend was gone, the Hulk assumes that the demon had killed him. And at that point goes bezerk over the edge. The demon is then beaten unconcious in blows.   TIH #322: Doc Samson states: "Usually his rage makes him infinitley strong--But not this time. he hit a limit..maybe even got a bit weaker!" On the surface this may seem to indicate that the Hulk does not have limitless potential for strength. However, if one looks at the context it reveals the opposite. Samson was able to figure out that something was wrong with the Hulk. That he was sick and dying. That he was losing molecular cohesion. How did he know something was wrong with the Hulk? Because he hit a limit. Something that the Hulk should not do.   Superman and Spider-Man Treasury #28: Hulk engages in a fight with the "Pre-Crisis" Superman. A surprise punch stuns the Man of Steel and sends him miles across Metropolis. When Superman returns, he stands his ground while the Hulk unleashes blows on him hoping that the brute will wear himself out while trying to move or hurt Superman. With every blow the Hulk continues to rage and grow stronger. It finally ends when Supes destroys the device that was making the Hulk angry, who eventually calms down. It's still in question if the Hulk would've been able to overpower this version of the Man of Steel.   TIH #274: Hauls thousands of tons of logs with ease. Also catches and lifts a 10 car train from falling off a brigde, and easily puts it back on the tracks.   TIH #385: After stopping a cargo train with over 25 boxcars, Hulk picks it up and smashes it on top of Thor. Hulk later beats Thor to a bruised mess in hand to hand combat.   TIH3 #33: Lifts a 12,000 ton Russian submarine under water.   Secret Wars #4: The Banner Hulk saves his life and that of several super heroes (Spider-Man, Reed Richards, Iron Man, and Captain America, among others) by supporting on his back and shoulders, the weight of a huge mountain, thrown on top of them by the Molecule Man.

A calm Hulk catches and supports at least in part, a mountian range that "dwarfs the Andes". Reed Richards attempts to make the banner controlled Hulk angry so that he doesn't tire. The banner controlled Hulk is historically horrible at getting angry.

The Hulk! #13: After stopping a plane, Hulk picks it up and carries it miles up to the top of a mountain.

The Hulk! #18: After actually ripping up an entire island, Hulk holds it afloat, and swims it miles to the shores of Africa.   Hulk/Sentry: A 100% calm Hulk is able to hold up a mountian long enough for the subterraneans to escape.  TIH #242: The Hulk is able to grasp an energy bubble that is indicated by narration to be impossible to do. It didn't even have physical mass.... "that something--anything--should be able to grip hold of an energy should be imppossible! But the Hulk grabs hold of it just the same! The field begins to stretch LIKE a physical thing in his grasp--as he pushes and pulls with EVER INCREASING MIGHT, until--The barrier collapses!!".  TIH #450: Rages and breaks free from the Crimson Bands of Cytoraak that Dr.Strange put on him. These bands held the Hulk a few times before (Defenders Vol.1 #13, Vol.2 #6, TIH #207). Note: Talon (a much less powerful mage than Dr.Strange) used these mystical bands to hold a weakened Galactus  TIH #457: As "War", Hulk stopped the Juggernaut's forward charge. Note: When Apocalypse changed the Hulk into War, it was not specified how much how much enhanced-Celestial might the Hulk received.   TIH Vol.2 #102: Hulk holds and shifts the very planet plates to avoid Sakaar's destruction, a world that embraced him as their savior Green Scar.  Marvel Team-Up Vol.1 #18: Hulk wraps Blastaar in a ball of secondary Adamantium and tosses him in the ocean.  Marvel Team-Up Guest Starring Spider-Man: Hulk overcomes the matter antimatter attraction between two bombs. Both the creator of the bomb as well as Bruce Banner agree that overcoming the attraction should be scientifically impossible. As the attraction is a "force of nature". Hulk not only seperates the 2 but goes further by knocking one of them millions of miles away into space.  Victorious over Truly Powerful Foes  TIH #321, #322: Nearly annihilates two Avengers teams (minus Thor), that included Namor, She Hulk, Hercules, Wonder Man, and Iron Man. The Hulk nearly killed Iron Man during the fight, while Wonder Man feared for his life. The reason Hulk falls is that he's slowly weakening and dying for being physically separated from Bruce Banner.   TIH #404: Two punches effectively stunned the Juggernaut, sending him to his knees.

Marvel Universe: Onslaught: What no one on Earth could (including Thor and the Juggernaut), the Hulk not only defeats Onslaught's physical form, but also cracks his seemingly impenetrable armor as well.

Incredible Hulk Vs Superman: Superman is surprised by the Hulk's strength and begins to "lay down the law" by putting the Hulk in a bearhug. But the Hulk actually overpowers Supes grip and the force sends the Man of Steel into deep space.   Stuff Juggernaut can not even do, not even at Full power, Even beating Juggernaut.

Pushing a 10x stronger than normal, "warrior's madness" Thor towards the ground with a single arm.

Defeating nearly the entire X-Men roster single-handedly, including easily breaking both of Colossus' arms, and overloading Strong Guy with one strike

Effortlessly stopping a strike from Red Norvell's equal copy of Mjolnir with one hand.

Defeating the Fantastic Four and Storm single-handedly, including smashing Invisible Woman's force field.

Breaking X-Man's telekinetic field

Reflecting Gladiator's eye-beams, stated to burn hotter than the heart of stars, back into the latter's eyes by covering them with his hand, and beating him bloody and unconscious, if I recall, Gladiator took a Full powered punch from juggernaut, do not feel anything nor flinched, and then Juggernaut several miles away.

Stopping the Juggernaut when Hulk had higher base strength, due to nexus-energies from Franklin Richards' pocket universe, but had lost his rage-factor. Likely given help from the technology provided by Apocalypse. In a later deadlock, he seemingly either repeated the feat without help, or severely impeded the Juggernaut's movement.

Breaking free of a power-leeching machine that held Silver Surfer, Sub-Mariner, and Doctor Strange combined

* Forcing the Sentry to fight using his entire power, and defeating him after a prolonged battle, in which both were reverted to their human forms for the final 2 seconds.* Defeating Doctor Strange when the latter was merged with the essence and power of an expended Zom.

Do you need more?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. crossovers do not count.

2. narration doesn't count either. Ive seen narration for multiple people/events saying that its the strongest thing ever.

juggernaut withstood a million volts without flinching. Happened when he was going against spiderman to get to madam web.

Juggernaut has never faced galactus.

juggernaut knocked out the stranger, who is stronger than the beyonder.

juggernaut caused an earthquake by hitting the ground when a bunch of army guys were after him

fight with onslaught... bad writing. Sorry, you can't read his mind with his helmet on, or take gems out of his body that simply are not there. Not to mention that the whole reason he lost was to establish that onslaught was a serious enemy. Its called a plot device. Its the only reason juggernaut exists, so that characters can go all out on someone without killing him.

no forcefield can hold the juggernaut, just by the nature of his powers.

can you edit your post? like half of your statements (or statements that you pasted from somewhere) go off the screen so i can't read them.

btw, juggernaut is stronger. So says marvel.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ace High

"Beating Hercules near the point of death;who is saved by Zeus at the last moment" That was when he didn't have his full god powers.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 20:13:05

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

btw maximilius, the scans posted in the previous page disprove all your "things juggernaut could never do" stuff.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By venom hybrid

No they don't how do you figure that?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

venom hybrid says:

"No they don't how do you figure that?"

you can see mjolnir hitting him and hes not even flinching. He nearly kills thor with a hug. The superman stuff doesn't even count because its a crossover.

strong guy is irrelevant because I don't think juggernaut has ever fought him.

anyways, yes. obviously if all these poeple fought juggernaut he would lose quickly. Physical force would still not hurt him, unless someone cut off the connection to cytorak. It doesnt matter how many quintillion tons hulk can lift. Thats not enough to hurt the juggernaut. No amount of physical force is.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah but beating Thor doesn't just count out all of those feats if they wanted Thor could cut off Juggernaut from Cyttorak and then they could easily beat him so thats just one more way of beating him

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

venom hybrid says:

"Yeah but beating Thor doesn't just count out all of those feats if they wanted Thor could cut off Juggernaut from Cyttorak and then they could easily beat him so thats just one more way of beating him"

lol, i just said that.