Jubilee Vs the Dazzler

spartanpgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Uh oh....so its a cat fight in the X-Mansion.

These 2 mutant chicks are arguing over who spent too much time in the bathroom, and decide to settle it outside on the mansion grounds.

no prep, no weapons, their 2 pissed off girls so I'd assume they're blood lusted. Who takes it?

We'll make it the most powerful 616 incarnation of each character

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee pretty easily. Better training and better range.

spartanpgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? I always felt like Dazzler had better high end power.

jesse1018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dazzler has a very versatile power, and Jubilee's is incredibly destructive. Jubilee can project and absorb plasma. Dazzler can project illusions, bright light, intense lasers, and force fields.

Morals off, Jubilee can end the fight in one shot, destroying matter at the atomic level, but that assumes she can hit Dazzler. If Dazzler can deceive Jubilee with illusions and blind her, Dazzler may be able to whack her with a few well placed solid photons, if that doesn't work a sonic blast may allow Dazzler to stun Jubilee and perform the coupe de grace. If Jubilee has the ability to absorb plasma, can she absorb light photons projected at her? IDK. If so, Jubilee wins 9/10, If not I still see Jubilee winning 6/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think dazzler can get off one of her lasers before jubilee does, I just picture dazzler to be quicker

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised to see people aren't saying Jubilee sucks and using jokes from the 90s X-Men series to mock her.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Hyperlight

I'm surprised to see people aren't saying Jubilee sucks and using jokes from the 90s X-Men series to mock her.

I think Dazzler wins..

Avatar image for scottishwarlord
ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all comes down to who gets the first hit. IMO Dazzler always looked a little faster.

jesse1018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jesse1018

If it's simply a race to who gets hit first, then yes, Dazzler would win hands down. Her illusion skills and force field projections provide plenty of defense and her light beams are, well, light speed.