User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Jubilee

No Caption Provided

vs.

Pixie

No Caption Provided

--------------------------------------

- Battlefield: Gotham, day. Start 100 yards apart, not in view of one another.

- Pixie is at peak power. Jubilee has vampire and mutant powers.

- 1 day prep

- Win by KO or death

Round 1:

In character

Round 2:

Morals off, bloodlusted

-----------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

No Caption Provided

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OOooh

This is a good one. My first thought was Jubilee but the problem is Pixie with her teleportation powers and spells. I need to look into this a bit more but off the cuff, I'm going with Pixie although I am going to try to prove myself wrong, lol.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump :3

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chiq

Pixie. more mobile can teleport and fly. She can port jubes a hundred feet in the air and just drop her from a safe distance. The soul dagger might be able to knock her out too and I guess she would know a couple of spells. The Soul Dagger might even kill jubes since she is a vamp now.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Pixie's response to getting blinded or vaporized by PAFs?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee has been able to catch up to Pixie's teleportation and 100 yards would be easy ground for her to cover with her speed. Jubilee if Jubilee can get her hands on her its over for Pixie.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bnamp

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

OOooh

This is a good one. My first thought was Jubilee but the problem is Pixie with her teleportation powers and spells. I need to look into this a bit more but off the cuff, I'm going with Pixie although I am going to try to prove myself wrong, lol.

If you read curse of the vampires, Pixie is completely outclassed, Jubilee is better trained. When the x-men were trying to have a birthday party for jubs, Jubs decided to leave the island, and Pixie tried to stop her. She failed horribly. That's just with her vampire speed, strength at base, with her mutant powers this is a complete and utter stomp. Before she lost her powers jubilee had much better skills with her powers and has very fine control of her abilities. Match that with her vampire speed and strength, also the fact that Jubilee is a genius and has at times in her history been completely untrackable even by wolverine. She also a better fighter than Pixie.

Another issues is that Pixies has to vocally say the spell to teleport, unlike say Magik who can simply do it. Jubilee as a vampire has been shown to be bloodlust and not have morals at times, we won't know what Raizo's training will actually do for her until XX comes out in May. So in both matches she just might kill Pixie outright.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

OOooh

If you read curse of the vampires, Pixie is completely outclassed, Jubilee is better trained. When the x-men were trying to have a birthday party for jubs, Jubs decided to leave the island, and Pixie tried to stop her. She failed horribly. That's just with her vampire speed, strength at base, with her mutant powers this is a complete and utter stomp. Before she lost her powers jubilee had much better skills with her powers and has very fine control of her abilities. Match that with her vampire speed and strength, also the fact that Jubilee is a genius and has at times in her history been completely untrackable even by wolverine. She also a better fighter than Pixie.

Another issues is that Pixies has to vocally say the spell to teleport, unlike say Magik who can simply do it. Jubilee as a vampire has been shown to be bloodlust and not have morals at times, we won't know what Raizo's training will actually do for her until XX comes out in May. So in both matches she just might kill Pixie outright.

You sir, had me at Pixie having to verbally say her spells which is more than enough time for Jubilee to get'er done (although the rest is awesome). I likee. :)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jubilee's only powers are to create fireworks and get kidnapped! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator  Online

@lykopis: I'm surprised you of all people didn't read the Wolverine and Jubilee vampire mini.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Jubi, based on exp ^^

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By New_World_Order

@floopay said:

Jubilee's only powers are to create fireworks and get kidnapped! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

LOL !

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: I'm surprised you of all people didn't read the Wolverine and Jubilee vampire mini.

Oh no, I have it, I read it -- the whole locket thing, IIRC?

I kinda wish it focused more on Jubilee and not Logan and it annoyed that he was the one to save the day but eh, waddaya gonna do? Unfortunately, Jubilee doesn't get the respect she deserves although I am hoping things will change with the new X-Men book coming out.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Joygirl

I am sooo stoked for that new book. Jubilee is one of the very few X-characters I actually care about.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq

@blacharrt1 said:

@lykopis said:

OOooh

Good point about Pixie needing to say the spell. Would you have scans of the battle? did pixe fight dumb? How fast is jubes now? realistically Pixe would just have to fly up out of Jubes range then she would be able to teleport jubes from a distance ( I am not sure if pixie requires line of sight to teleport other people) into the sun like she did Kuurth. Jubes has the speed to close the 100 yards before pixie flies out of range?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pixar ftw

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

@blacharrt1 said:

@lykopis said:

OOooh

Good point about Pixie needing to say the spell. Would you have scans of the battle? did pixe fight dumb? How fast is jubes now? realistically Pixe would just have to fly up out of Jubes range then she would be able to teleport jubes from a distance ( I am not sure if pixie requires line of sight to teleport other people) into the sun like she did Kuurth. Jubes has the speed to close the 100 yards before pixie flies out of range?

It hasn't been stated to my knowledge exactly how fast she is, but as you can see from the scans, she's very fast. She clears the distance between her and Pixie in no time at all, she also manage to pick up a boulder on her way. Then Wolverine kicks her off a cliff, she does a backflip and in seconds is up the cliff with Wolverine's bike in hand, which she throws on top of him making him walk back into town. Then the room for a vampires she cleared in seconds. It is quite fast.

With Kuurth, he actually has superspeed but in his confrontation with pixie he wasn't using it, it was using his unstoppable spell. If he used his superspeed, he could have easily killed all the x-men with little to no effort, but they had to further the plot of Colossus getting the Juggernaut's powers.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joygirl

Definitive win for Jubes then? Are the pafs too much?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: yeah jubilee, before she was nerfed and de-aged, was a pretty big badass, as Wondra (New Warriors after decimation) she was pretty bad ass too. I don't know why they tried to make her and Pixie friends, they shouldn't even be anywhere near the same age. I do like the team of her and X-23. But yeah giving Jubes powers on top of her vampire ability just makes it really bad for Pixie. If jubes crushes her throat, she can't teleport. And she has already shown she is fast enough to catch up to Pixie if she wanted to, and they were suppose to be friends and she tried to crush her with a boulder. So Jubes i think doesn't have morals as i stated earlier. She can also turn into mist...

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt1: Cool. Never realized that Jubes was that fast. I guess she's technically a speedster now.